View Full Version : The Footwear faceoff

Gerri Shin
July 12th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Well for myself and the rest of the northern hemisphere it's the middle of summer, which for me means I can finally kick the shoes (when I'm not at work). So how about you, Do you still prefer to wear shoes during the summer, are you a sandal person, Or do you prefer the natural barefoot?

True Reign
July 12th, 2009, 12:43 PM
If there wasn't broken glass and dirty sidewalks everywhere, I would definitely go barefoot, but I have to wear sandals to avoid getting hurt from the glass.

Ice Grimm
July 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I never wear sandals, and I never walk barefoot. I am shoe's person......wow this sounded incredibly stupid right now.....

July 12th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Sandals but sneakers more.

July 12th, 2009, 1:05 PM
I'm a barefoot person but this region's culture denies me that choice. Sandals are horrible so I just wear the same skate shoes and boots I wear in other seasons.

Oh and where's the jelly shoes option?

Captain Fabio
July 12th, 2009, 1:06 PM
Shoes all the way.
I hate sandals and I don't mind bear feet, but only when I am at home or in my flat.

July 12th, 2009, 2:34 PM
Shoes when I'm outside.
Barefoot when I'm inside my own house.

July 12th, 2009, 3:44 PM
Barefoot whenever I can; all year round. :D

Sandals when I have to wear shoes, though when it's not so hot, I'll wear my boots. :3

July 12th, 2009, 5:10 PM
All of the above<33

I love my rainbows((expensive flipflops)) and my converse<333

July 12th, 2009, 6:16 PM
Since I have toes that I don't like to show off, I like to wear shoes. Tennis shoes which right now means I am wearing a pair of Vans. They are surprising durable shoes that lasted longer then I thought.

Even in 100 degree weather. I am wearing a pair of black shoes.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 12th, 2009, 6:18 PM
I swear Sneakers all year round (including when its snowing)

July 12th, 2009, 9:04 PM
Barefoot inside, shoes outside. Converse make great summer shoes. They're pretty darn thin.

July 12th, 2009, 9:25 PM
I wear shoes when I'm out from my home. I wear something like slippers while in my home. At other times while in my home, I like to be barefoot.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 12th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Barefoot inside; my awesome fuzzy flipflops (which aren't too fuzzy anymore) in the kitchen, because the floor is usually dirty; regular flipflops when I walk to the pool; tennis shoes everywhere else.

Harley Quinn
July 12th, 2009, 11:15 PM
where is the option for stilettos, I wear stilettos

July 13th, 2009, 2:51 AM
shoes all the way! I mostly like these-

July 13th, 2009, 5:00 AM
I wear flip-flops whenever I can. I like that they're nice and airy and easy to slip on compared to tennis shoes. It's also a plus that I don't have to wear socks with them.

Right now, though, I rarely wear them, despite it being summer. I can't wear them to work. :( So instead, I wear my tennis shoes. It's not a big loss, I guess.

July 13th, 2009, 9:16 AM
Shoes...I hate people who wear sandals or go barefoot...I don't know why, but for some reason it just infuriates me.

Ayumi Hamasaki
July 13th, 2009, 9:54 AM
I like being barefoot yes,but I always were shoes or sandals outside,dont want to step on any sharp objects ^^

sanny the hedgehog
July 13th, 2009, 9:57 AM
it gets pretty hot around here, but i manage to wear shoes
i just dont wear any socks cause im just too lazy to put them on

Big Japan
July 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
It depends, I guess. If I'm wearing jeans, I'll throw on a pair of shoes. But if I'm in shorts (which I usually am, seeing as it's summer) then I'm probably wearing a pair of flip-flops.

.little monster
July 13th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I meant to put "Barefoot" but I clicked on "Shoes" for some reason.

Barefoot > all. Admit it.

Sakura Rain
July 13th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Shoes FTW. I dunno why, I just don't like sandals all that much. I do go barefoot sometimes, though.

Netto Azure
July 13th, 2009, 2:27 PM
I just prefer shoes when I'm outside so my feet are protected. Slippers at home tho~

Lucy Lu
July 13th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Barefoot when I am at home. I live in a climate that is hot all year round, so sometimes I will wear sandals. But for the most part I will wear shoes, especially dress shoes.