PDA

View Full Version : Detentions

Kazukii
July 13th, 2009, 09:05 AM
So, have you ever had a detention at school?
I know some people won't of, so I thought it was worth asking the question.
I have, 3 times :cheeky:

What about you Adameski?

ShadowLeader
July 13th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I have had in school suspension, and detention once in the 6th grade, but I don't really get into trouble a lot in school. I try to deal with things that might get me punished (i.e. fighting, arguing, egging houses) outside of school.

Captain Fabio
July 13th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Uhhhh.
Only a few times.

No major reasons really.

Kazukii
July 13th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Uhhhh.
Only a few times.

No major reasons really.

Yeah same, just for talking & giggling loudly :cheeky:

Big Japan
July 13th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Lol, too many to count.

I don't really know why it's such a big deal though. I mean, they're not hard to get, and it's not like they go on your record or anything.

Cheesymitten
July 13th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Me?
Lol, i got one today....
So that's 2 I got a class detention because someone threw an ink cartridge at some kid, and my 2nd was with a random boy i liekd, so it's not really a detention by myself :D

.little monster
July 13th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Yes I have, for someone ripping my pants in gym. :|

Pyrax
July 13th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Yes, twice actually.
I also had 1 school suspension.

Rokusasu
July 13th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Never, unless you count class ones where the entire class gets kept back no matter who was involved. o: I was a good student. :D

Captain Fabio
July 13th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah same, just for talking & giggling loudly :cheeky:
How wonderful.

One was for playing with the water tap in Science.
I was turning it off and on because I was bored, water going into the sink so all was ok.

It then stopped when it was on.
I tapped it and the water burst out and went everywhere.
All over me and a few others.

Wasn't my fault. Haha.
But I started the chain reaction...

Gold warehouse
July 13th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Most of my detentions were for lack of homework. Funnily enough I was never given a detention for any of the more serious things that I did.

Mitchman
July 13th, 2009, 12:10 PM
We don't have detention here. But we do get laid off class a lot. I mean like you were acting stupid don't expect to waltz in the next day. Happened to me quite a few times doing stupid things. And that one time with the girl...

True Reign
July 13th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Just once and it wasn't serious at all; just got late to class three times.

psychopath002
July 13th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Psh... I've never had a saturday school so stop accusing me!... What? What? I seriously haven't had a... okay... maybe once...

.Seth
July 13th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I got detention for being tardy 7 times to my 1st period class. Other than that, nope.
Seriously, you try running across campus within about 8 or 10 minutes with a bunch a kids in your way! :P

.little monster
July 13th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I've also gotten a detention for forgetting to put a cover on my book, but I got it reversed because I wasn't there the day she told us to. :P Last year (10th grade) I had no detentions and it made me happy.

Cassino
July 13th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I've had 50+, I'm not sure why they bothered after 20.

Forci Stikane
July 13th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Well...yes, a few times, actually. It was only once or twice a year at most, though, and the worst it became was out-of-school suspension for half a day that the school was spending on parties anyway.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 13th, 2009, 01:35 PM
In high school, they don't do detentions, they just suspend you D:

I have had one detention. I can't really remember what it was for. But back when I was in Elementary school, I got suspended twice. Let's just say I had some serious issues with bullies and I handled it completely wrong (although I've never actually hurt any of them... a threat is good enough).

Four years ago, I stopped being a social retard and discovered that staying off the radar is probably the best way to avoid trouble and taunting. So I've actually been one of the "goody" kids these days. Of course, I do things I'm not supposed to, but those things (accessing the internet, installing another OS, ect) really don't hurt anyone.

manomow
July 13th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Ive been in detention about 4 times for missing three assignments each time.

machinegun777
July 13th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I've never been in detention before, but I have had demerits for missing assignments.

Netto Azure
July 13th, 2009, 02:23 PM
I never got one. I don't like wasting time on weekends. D:

Papo
July 13th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Ive been to detention like around 15-20 times (am guessing, Ive literally lost count). But ill never forget the first couple of times when i was in elementary, I would cry so much because i was scared to go home and get a whooping from my bad lol

.Wolfie-kun.
July 13th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Talking and sometimes not finishing homework/coursework on time or it's not done good enough.

Yeeah, I'm sometimes rebel but not THAT rebel :P

~SilverSoul
July 13th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I got detention for being tardy 7 times to my 1st period class. Other than that, nope.
Seriously, you try running across campus within about 8 or 10 minutes with a bunch a kids in your way! :P

Try running to class in FIVE minutes with a bunch of kids who refuse to move (usually the kids who don't care about class anyway :P)

I have actually gotten a detention before, but it was only because I slept in and was a literally a second late to school. I'm a good student. I wish I could be a little more rotten sometimes though. :laugh:

ShinjisLover
July 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I have had two detentions and one suspension (I started a food fight). One of the detentions I didn't even bother going to because it was only for being late more than I should. =/

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 13th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I've been to detention more then their are cities in the United States (especially when I was in Middle school and elementary school). Detention at my school is really fun

:t354:TG

Cazzicles
July 13th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I have been to 2 detentions for not bringing it homework after my first 'warning'..

Kazukii
July 13th, 2009, 11:40 PM
I got a punishment debit thing yesterday for laughing at a teacher ahaha :D

Harley Quinn
July 13th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Yeah, but only two detentions this year. The only reason why is that theres no during-school detentions; only after-school detentions, which go onto 4:30 (school finishes at 3:10).

Goody-two shoes much?

Anxiety.
July 14th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Yeah. A few times, because I have a way of getting teachers to hate me. But, oh well, I'll live right?

*Dies* Oh. Never mind, maybe I won't.

Ayselipera
July 14th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I got an Office detention once in 7th grade for letting my friend cheat off my paper. Besides that I got a class detention for going to my locker when I wasn't suppose to.

fer
July 14th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I maybe have in second grade don't remember now ha ha,I always was one of the good students in public school :p.
okay now i suddenly remember that i got detention in fourth grade,for fighting with a classmate didn't really care as he deserved it for being the meanest ever.

Stronkadonk
July 14th, 2009, 05:14 PM
One detention, for being a jackass.

One out-of-school suspension for "bullying".
Nearly got in-school on about 10 different occasions.

Citrinin
July 14th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I've never been suspended, but I've had the odd detention here and there for being "disruptive". Classes are just so boring and easy. XD;

Kazukii
July 14th, 2009, 10:47 PM
One detention, for being a jackass.

One out-of-school suspension for "bullying".
Nearly got in-school on about 10 different occasions.

Are you a bully then? =/

*Nayz*
July 15th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Never had one for anything I did. Only time I had to stay was when the entire class was given a detention due to one loser.

Bear
July 15th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Once for failing geography test I didn't care for. The actual detention was merely writing the test again. <_<

Forever
July 15th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Um back in year two of primary school for saying something to a girl that I barely even remember. :[

Blue_Drifblim
July 15th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Nope. I've managed to stay clear of them so far. (>'.')>