PDA

View Full Version : ~*!*~CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 13th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Sorry I can't make this into a poll because there will be too many options. I got the idea of this thread today by going to get my Septum pierced and my ears stretched to 5/8 of an inch (which hurts a lot right now). The question is when was the last time you were in pain and from what?

:t354:TG

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 13th, 2009, 08:11 PM
My neck has been hurting the last 3 days. I also cut the tip of my middle finger on my right hand, which gets annoying.

ChronicEdge
July 13th, 2009, 08:15 PM
I'm not going to bother talking about trivialities. The last time that I was seriously in pain was about three weeks ago. I almost cut my finger off trying to open a paint-sealed window with a knife. The blade collapsed onto my finger. I didn't think it was serous at first, but then I looked at it and my skin was flappin'.

So, of course, I put a band-aid on it and continued ****ing with the window.

Guillermo
July 13th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Probably when I dislocated my arm.

bit.trip void
July 13th, 2009, 10:00 PM
When I was playing with a knife and cut myself. Or was that intentional? /cutcut

ShadowLeader
July 13th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Let's see...right now. I am sore in seven different ways right now. Comes from football practice. Varsity hits hard, even when the aren't bringing it:D

But the worst pain I have ever experienced was probably when I broke my arm. Not when, but afterwards. It broke at the point of the ball and shaft (right humorous) and shifted upwards. It also dislocated. Anyone here ever break their arm? It hurts. Anyone ever dislocate their shoulder? It hurts just as bad. Ever do both at the same time? IT FREAKING HURTS LIKE HELL! Especially the ambulance ride to the hospital. The driver took his sweet time getting there, reason being that they wanted to take it easy so it didn't hurt as much on turns and stops. The way I see it, it would have just been easier to GET ME THERE NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH!

When I got to the hospital, they pumped me full of 800 milligrams of morphine. But the medicine didn't take effect until after they X-rayed me. Up until now, I had been able to tolerate the pain. But when the X-ray guy yanked me around to get the pictures...that hurt. They threw me in a sling and sent me home. The medicine took effect about the time I tired to get in the car, and I passed out. They eventually put me in a cast, but they didn't set it right so it grew together that way. AND the cast was just an arm cast with a sling. Excuse me, a sling, sorry, I meant a piece of fabric run through a small metal piece and hung around my head.

So in the end, besides the pain from my arm swelling up immensely, and painfully, that was the most painful experience of my life.

Anxiety.
July 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Yesterday. I got my back kicked to death but a group of people. It hurt.

Hm. I'm not sure what the worst pain was. I've had loads of very painful pains, like seriously, loads. I don't know which was worst.

It's strange. I don't usually feel pain as a bad thing. It's hard to explain, but I question why pain is so bad, what hurt is. I'm so deep and emo
So I haven't really been in pain for a long time :/

Ayselipera
July 14th, 2009, 11:24 AM
The last time I was in pain was from a terrible stomach ache.
I couldn't even sit down the pain was so bad, but then it just dissapeared.

.little monster
July 14th, 2009, 11:29 AM
When..my brother decided to turn my computer on while I was switching the DVD and CD-R drives, and the fan skinned my knuckle. My brother actually just knocked something over and I was lucky enough for that to hit the computer's power button turning it on. :\

Rokusasu
July 14th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I've currently got a really bad back. Jarring it three months ago has rendered me in excruciating amounts of pain every time I overexert myself. T_T;

The worst pain I've been in? Uh, probably when I had my bone graft, aged 11. D; Though I have a high pain threshold because of all that surgery. o_o;

Spinor
July 14th, 2009, 01:55 PM
When I was in first grade my brother nearly cut my finger off with a pair of scissors. It was EXTREMELY painful. That is probably the worse pain in my life. I've had a few almost like that but...

The Red Chain
July 14th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I have a very high tolerance for pain.. but I am in a bit of pain at this moment actually.
I have a canker sore on the underside of my tongue, a burn on the roof of my mouth and I'm still recovering from a sore throat.
So you could say drinking and eating are hard to achieve without feeling pain.

JoltIce
July 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM
My worst pain huh, maybe when I was four. I was riding on a four-wheeler and my dad stopped so suddenly that my head was thrown forward and hit the place between the handles. I had a deep gash on my forehead. I had it glued together luckily, instead of stitches, but it still hurt a lot. I still have a place on my forehead from that.

Fallujah
July 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I messed up my knee a few years ago and now that it's monsoon season were I live, it's very humid. So now my knee hurts like heck all day and all night long. hurts just to get up.

Lie Ren
July 14th, 2009, 02:59 PM
eh.. I got a nail stuck through my foot when I was 8.

That's probably the most disturbing, but not the most painful.. xD;

Most painful was probably the three times when I sprained/broke my ankle. They were all pretty much the same level of pain, so yeah.. might as well count as one. o.o It's been quite a awhile since the last time it happened, by my foot is still stiff sometimes, or hurts for awhile right after I wake up.

lucario giavlés
July 14th, 2009, 03:18 PM
^ thts gota suck badly

hmmmmm... a few months ago i had been hit by... A LARGE STICK on my left colarbone (sp?)

probably 3 ft long and as thick as the quick reply box viewed at 800x600

or geting 1 hell of a strong kick on the right kidney, hurt so much i couldnt breath (ya it sucked hard)

or from my past life (i feel the pain still): stabbed by a sword in the chest... from behind (4 inches below colar bone)... it hurt alot... *i remember... i died from it* hurt liek hell

dotKarma
July 14th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Yesterday. I got my back kicked to death but a group of people. It hurt.

Why were they kicking your back?....

the worst pain for me would have to be when I broke my arm. I broke it a few millimeters below my shoulder, which made it worse. Plus they never gave me a cast for it since it was so rare, and it killed for so long. Thankfully it has healed now (it was like 2 or 3 years ago) yet I still can't do dips without experiencing major pain...

.little monster
July 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Oh, I fell down the basement stairs after the fan thing. >:

ShinjisLover
July 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM
The last time I was in pain was. . Right now. I have a cold or something that's been going around. Muscle aches, headache, blegh. .

Sweet Smoochum
July 14th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Right now, my neck hurts and I have a headache. <Most recent pain.

Worser pain is in the spoiler. I don't want to scare anyone so I put it there. Read on your own free will.
Having my 4 wisdom teeth taken out at once in one day. That hurts. My mouth wasn't numb during the operation. I felt everything. I was crying. My mouth wasn't numb until I got the prescription. Blood filled my mouth, and the people in walmart were staring at me oddly. Every time I have something cold, my tooth hurts. It also hurts when I have the marshmellows in Lucky Charms.

I had to have stitches in both of my legs when I was in third grade. I fell walking off the curb into the street, and my knees were open. You could see the bone. Blood was everywhere. The school nurse had to stitch me up. After that I was taken to the hospital. The doctor said if the school nurse didn't do that, I would have had my legs amputated. That's scary.

Citrinin
July 14th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Serious pain... probably last month when I had a migraine. :/