PDA

View Full Version : Fantysta: World of Enchantment...

Psychotic_Demon
September 30th, 2004, 03:43 PM
okay, this is an rp i just came up with. its about another world called fantysta.

storyline: fantysta is another deminsion, with many great and terrible things. there are many different races, but sadly, humans are not among them.

all humans disappeared out of fantysta one day, never to be found. but eventually, everyone moved on. now they are a forgotten race of a forgotten time and problems have been arising. no one knows who, or what is causing the madness, but it must be stopped.

so, the elementals, people of great power who represent each element, created the keys of darathein. each key also represents an element. they were scattered across the universe and some how landed on earth. thats where you come in.

the races: the many people you will meet and fight are very important. i`m only posting some, but there will be tons more.

drathens: very from species. some dont fly, some do. some burrow and some swim. it all depends. the wiathe are a flying type of drathen they are very common. wiathens are silver, with black wings, and peircing eyes that can sometimes breech a weak persons mind.

unarians: are a peaceful race. they are strong in magic and pysical abilities. from the waist down they have the body of a horse, but only the forelegs. they do have a tail, a small horn on their forehead, and a hooves.

pinatals: are like birds. most are evil but some are good. the evil ones are always black, but the nice ones range in color. they are extremely agile and firece oponents.

wolcans: are wolves with wings. they normaly have some connection with nature and are dangerous when angered. anyone who is attack by a wolcan usually never lives...

okay, the rules:

1.: be descriptive! come on, dont write: 'i ran as fast as i could through the field.'

2.: only 5 people may be inhabitants from fantysta. you can choose from one of the races i made up, or one you make up.

3.: have fun!!!^^

finally, the profiles:

FANTYSTA PEOPLE
name:
magic:
weapons:
other info:

ARRIVALS
name:
magic: (you gain magic after holding the key for so long)
weapons:
other info:

thats it. sorry it took so long to read, but i`m hoping to make a series.

Master Angel
September 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Dude, this sounds like SO much fun! ^^

ARRIVALS
Name: Zeke
element of key: Wind
looks: oddly skye blue hair, purple eyes, blue shirt with a dark blue dragon on it, denim jeans and dark blue sneakers (sorry, if this is something that has something more to do with the past then I'll change his description)
magic: Levitating, power to create tornadoes
weapons: Short sword
other info: none

By the way, this is my first ever guy, I think, that I've created as my main character. Beside Beast Boy, Joey and Yoh but they don't count.

Emerald_Ursaring
September 30th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Yay! Fantysta's here!
ARRIVALS
name: Xander
element of key: Darkness
looks: Deep purple hair, amethyst eyes, and black t-shirt and pants under a sleeveless dark blue robe.
magic: Telekinesis, Shadow control
weapons: A powerful staff
other info: He's somewhat of a loner, and prefers to be behind the scenes normally. But when there's fighting to be done, he's the first to start.

~Ozy~
September 30th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I am SO here.

FANTYSTA PEOPLE
name: Atsuna Akimachi
race: Lycan (were-creature) Lupis (wolf)
looks: Silver and brown haird with golden eyes. Muscular and tall with a variety of nasty looking scars, the worst running across his left eye. Wears form-fitting mithril chain mail under a green tunic and brown breeches. Practical hiking boots. In wolf form, looks like a massive winter wolf with the same scars as his human form.
magic: Transformation at will, control of the degree of transformation. Basic Earth element magic.
weapons: In human form, a claymore strapped over his back. In wolf form, teeth and claws.
other info: Sticks to himself for the most part but he has a few friends whom he's incredibly loyal to and prizes far above his own life. Has a REALLY nasty dark side that shows up if a friend's life is in danger.

Psychotic_Demon
October 1st, 2004, 12:41 AM
glad you guys like it!^^ and MA your char is fine. i never said when the people found the keys, did i?

FANTYSTA PEOPLE
name: acorna
race: unarian
looks: like this: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/kawa/semi/main/sf/mccafery/unicorn/acorna_l.jpg but with a silver horn and hooves.
magic: the ability to purify water and air, heal (but only so much), and basic ice magic.
weapons: magic, fighting, bow and arrow.
other info: okay, acornas moods can be told by her eyes. when she angry, confused, agitated, or something like that, the pupils turn to silver vertical slits. when she is joyful, happy, calm, or something like that, they will be wide, like a cats eyes.

since acorna is a half `n half, she goes through stages when she is a full unicorn and a full human.

okay, done. when a few more people join we`ll start.

Master Angel
October 1st, 2004, 05:44 AM
Oh boy, I can't wait! This is the first ever guy I created on my own! ^^ I'm so proud of myself... tee-hee. And don't be surprised if I'm terrible at controling a guy character... since I'm not a guy myself...

~Ozy~
October 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
Good luck. Gender benders are always fun, though.

Master Angel
October 2nd, 2004, 10:08 AM
Ha, I bet.

Man, I hope some peeps join. I think I'll add a link to this on my sig. That seems to help.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 2nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
I'll join!! May i be an arrival and a fantysta character? if so...

name:Jacom Hathoior
race: Thormathon
looks: He has long pointed ears and long braided hair. He always wears a white robe and carries a white staff with vines growing up the side. He also has a small diamond shaped ge on his forehead. Along with that, he is tall and slender.
magic:He weilds the power of mind-control (Major Power) And also controls elemental powers (Only-very little... until later..) He may also develop healing powers later
weapons: He has a white staff that he uises to preform his magic.
other info:

Thormathon: A race from the demension of fantysta, actually they were the first race to ever inhabit the demension, and therefore are the fathers of all Fantysta races. They are similar to Elves in many ways, they have the eleves long pointed ears and wear almost the same clothing style, but are also different in many ways. For one, they all are gifted with powerful mind powers, and a small ammount of elemental magic, unlike elves who have to develop their gifts. Another thing that makes the Thormathon race unike is the languge they speak normally, it is a mix fo all languages spoken across all dimensions and sub-dimensions.

ARRIVALS
name: Acarty Namly
element of key: Water/Ice
looks:He is short and wears baggy street clothes. He also wears a sideways "Yankee Hater" Hat.
magic: He has Ice, water, and telekenisis.
weapons: He will acuire (As a gift later) a Thormathonian crafted staff (Wich... i won't say... oh i got plans for this RP)
other info: He is sort-a a wanna-be.

~Ozy~
October 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
All right, shall we start everyone?

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Wait can I still join?

FANTYSTA
name: Kristen
race: Draco Felidae (dragon cat)
looks: She has three forms. One is a tan colored lynx like creature caleld a caracal. The second is of an opalescent dragon with a pink ruby on her head. Though her third is her most commonly used form. In this form, she looks like a human girl with opalescent long hair and yellow eyes. She wears what look like silk pajamas in this form.
magic: The ability to create a storm of diamonds and the ability to shoot beams of crystal.
weapons: A staff made of pure crystal with a large rombus shaped diamond on the top and a katana with a blade made out of diamond.
other info: Kristen prefers being alone. She is rather shy and quiet though at times can be very playful.

Draco Felidae: The Draco Felidae are what was achieved through crossbreading the cat family and dragon family. This species is not compeltely native to Fantysta but rather immigrated to it.

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 12:30 PM
Yes! I wanna start! But someone else can.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 12:39 PM
I think DE should start because her starts are always long dramatic and make for a great RP guaranteed!!!

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
OOC- But she's not on. :( I'll start, I hope that's alright.

IC- I rolled the pencil across the desk. Mr. Curtis was droning again during Math class. And it being the hottest part of the day didn't help us stay awake.
I yawned and felt something hit the side of my head. I took the crumpled up piece of paper off my desk and read the inside.

Is skye head enjoying his fav. subject today? Maybe you could give us a little breeze.
-Joey

I crumpled the paper back up and threw it in the trash can. Everyone liked to tease me about my blue hair. A favorite of the teachers was 'Zeke has his head in the clouds,' for when I wasn't listening.
I was also known for having a very good lung capacity. When I was just two years old I could have blown out a hundred candles in a single breath.
And I hated warm, hot days. I liked days when it was breezy, or even windy. I blew a strand of blue hair out of my face, making the ceiling rattle.

"It seems Mr. Zeke has his head in clouds again today," Mr. Curtis said.
What'd I tell ya?

OOC- Wow, that stunk... oh well.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 12:57 PM
OO: That was great!! Are we all in the smae clas or somethin'?

IC: "It seems Mr. Zeke has his head in clouds again today," I heard the teacher say.

I rolled my eyes at the statement. I hated it when he said crap about my friend Zeke. I was really a smart kid though u couldn't tell by my wanna-be clothes. "It seems you have an infatuation with making fun of Zeke" I told the teacher, i normally wouldn't have been rude but i was pissed it was so hot, i liked it really cold, thought i don't know why.

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 01:01 PM
I put my hand over my mouth and snickered.

Mr. Curtis scrunched his nose.
"Perhaps to two of you would like to join me in detention today?"

I raised my eyebrows.
"Uh, detention? Man, are you serious?"

"Quite serious Mr. Zeke."

I groaned and banged my head on the desk.

"Perhaps Monday detention too?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
"Why don't you make it the whole week while ur at it dumb***?" I said rudly to my least favorite teacher. "And why's Zeke in detention a**hole? What'd he do?"

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
I glared at Acarty.

"Dude, put a lid on it!" I half whispered.

But it did us no good.

"Because, Mr. Namly, he is disrupting my class, as now you are. You've just earned yourself a trip to the principals office. Go on now!"

"Nice one man."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 01:16 PM
"Whatever!" I screamed and as i walked out of the room i seemed to notice that ice was forming on the windows. That didn't matter to me as i raged out of his room though.

When i finally reached th principals office he asked what i was here for,
"I'm here... *I then thought i would stir up some trouble* to call my mom, I'm not feeling too good"

"Okay the phone's right there." He told me and sat down in his chair.
On the phone

"I'm not feelin' too good mom could you come pick me uip?" I asked

"Sure.. ill be over in like ten minutes kay honey?" She told me

"Thanks mum" I replied and fake coughed before hanging up.

Back in the class romm

"I'm going home The principal told me he wanted me to leave for the rest of the day!" I burst out as i walked in.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
I bounded through the stone tunnel in my caracal form. 'Hmm... i wonder how to get out now.' I asked myself as I noticed a passageway to my right. I stopped and bounded through it. It gently sloped upward and I followed it until I broke out into a desert.

"Ah home sweet home." I said. I began to walk off the the right of the tunnel and began scouting the area for my home.

Master Angel
October 3rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
"Very well Mr. Namly."

I cocked my eyebrows. Mr. Curtis actually fell for that? And he calls himself a teacher...

I turned to Acarty. "Dude, what did you do? Call your mom?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
I laughed lowly trying not to let the teach hear me. "Of course... call me tonight" I then smiled and walked over toward the office where i found my mom waiting for me.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 02:08 PM
I came to a stop in front of a circle of cacti. I jumped over them to land in a large pile of sand. I slid down to sand to see a hole that led to my home. I grinned and then jumped into it.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 3rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
OOC: Since I"m home woth my mom I'm gonna switch to my chracter in Fantysta.

Jacom walked slowly through his small home toward the door. He puffed on a pipe as he went. When he finaly reached the door he clicked the handle and pushed it open. He then made his way, more quickly now to the Temple.

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
Garoh's Shaman opened the gateway for me, a line of pure whit light cutting through the air. The edges of such a gateway were amazingly sharp, fine enough to split a blade of grass in two edgewise. My lover stepped forward from the assembled crowd, kissing me briefly before I was forced to go. As I turned and waved to Garoh, I heard a communal "Good luck." I stepped through the doorway and into the bright light of an interdimensional portal. When I came out, I was standing under a cloudy sky, wind whipping around me as I looked over a deserted highland. I let myself fall into the primal instincts at the core of my being and transformed entirely. Where once a man was, now stood a wolf. Tossing back my head, I howled and ran off towards the south and (I assumed) civilazation. There, I would find what I was looking for, the lost Key of the Moon, our village's totem.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
I trotted down the sand tunnel of my den to come to a wide room. In the center was a key made of iridescent crystal. I trotted over to it and sighed. 'Again I failed to find anythign else remarkable in those tunnels....' I thought to myself as I began to transform into a human.

I sighed as I looked down at th eclothes that now hung off my near human body. 'I got to get some clothes other then these black and pink silk pajamas....' I thouht to myself as I stood up and walked out of the wide room into another tunnel. It shortly came out to a kitchen like room.

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
ooc: im back, praise da lord!!!^^ now, for my chars long (sorta), dramatic intro.^^

ic: acorna sat at the shoreline of drath`s river, watching the dark waters swhirl in it. it was a moonless night and she knew the transformation would happen soon. it would to every unarian, on this particular night. acorna wanted to be away from the world when it did, for she hated being seen in such a way.

slowly, the unarian girl lifted her head to see the vast land stretched out before her. far off in the distance, she could see the warp portals, glowing brightly, and further on, a city with all its tech. her people could live without tech, so why did other race depend on it? what good did it do?

maybe... acorna suddently thought, her silver pupils turning into slits, if we used tech our race wouldnt be disappearing so fast... the unarians, were the second or third race to roam the lands of fantysta, or so it was recorded. but now, the small tribe acorna belonged to was the last and was dying out fast...

acorna looked back down into the water, watching her reflection. the reflection wavered, then replaced itself with another image. acorna was so startled she jumped back, uttering a small gasp of suprise.

in the water was a picture of several people, those of fantysta, and the others.... she had not a clue. but this could only mean one thing...
the keys were being found...

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 05:24 PM
The wolf's mind was insanely happy from the run, despite my exhaustion. Tongue hanging out and panting, I surveyed my surroundings. I'd come out from under the cloud cover and was now standing on a sunlit bluff overlooking a city. It was hot and the air was still as I changed back to my human form. After quickly readjusting my baldric and mail, I headed down the bluff and into the city proper.

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
the image in the water chaged, now showing a wolf. the wolf stopped a changed into a person, who was acting like nothing ever happened...

acorna, astonished, got on her knees and peared into the water, her nose inches from its black-blue waves. what was going on?

Emerald_Ursaring
October 3rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
OOC: Okay, I didn't get in early enough to start, so can someone fill me in on what happened so far?

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: The first two to start posting are on Earth. One went home the other I believe is still in school. I am in my little den in the middle of a desert. And really, to tell you the truth, nothing worth mentioning has really happened except for Dark_Espeon's character is seeing the images of those who ahve keys or seek them in water.

IC: I walked past a table in the room I was in and towards a small cupboard to the top right corner of the room next to another door. Inside I pulled out a loaf of bread. 'And now time to enjoy a nice dinner.' I thought to myself as I nibbled on the end of it. 'Too bad I've no meant now though....' I thought as I exited out of the room and back out the tunnel I had come from while eating away at the bread.

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:32 PM
ooc: well, my char`s staring at images in a lake (read last two post) DP is eating... bread? and AD is walking through a city. i better meet someone soon...

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 05:33 PM
OOC: Yes my character is eating bread....

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 05:37 PM
<OOC>I could always arrange a dimensional accident, DE.<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
ooc: gee, that just might help.... lol.^^

Emerald_Ursaring
October 3rd, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: Yeah, it might :D BTW, Since I'm a kid, I still have to be in that class, right?

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
ooc: if you want to. you could be walking a dog, brushing your teeth, playing outside, whatever. your choice.

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
<OOC>Alright, here goes. This might seem a bit contrived, so forgive me...<OOC>

I was walking down the main street of the city and just managing to ignore the looks people were giving me over my claymore when it happened. A sapphire hit me square on the forehead with a great deal of force. I looked around quickly for whoever had thrown it briefly until I noticed that the gem had crached. Odd I thought, looking down at the shards. It was only then that I saw a white light rising rom it. It engulfed me, blinding me. When my vision returned, I found myself on a lakeside back in Fantysta lookin towards a Unarian I didn't know.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
I was half way through my bread when I came back to the central room. 'What use is this storage room when I just have one item?' I asked myself as I bent over and picked up the multi colored key. 'Now I wonder what this was inteded for...' I thought.

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 06:04 PM
ooc: YAAAY!!!^^

ic: acorna jumped to her feet and stepped back, startled once more. she knew not of this boy, but only he could chage into a wolf. quickly, the water turned back to normal showing her and the boys reflections. a strange silence settled around them...

Emerald_Ursaring
October 3rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
I walked through the dark street, lit only by the faint glow of the barely-burning streetlights. It had almost been a week since I had found the key, and it had been turing my life upside down. One day, I'm a lonely kid, who gets picked on, and the next, I have powers enough to blow the bullies across the horizon. In fact, that was why I had left school. I was being teased at recess the morning after The key had appeared, and I was fed up. My new telekinetic powers were triggered, and I knocked the boy unconcious against the wall as my eys glowed and power surged through my veins. I knew I couldn't stay. So, here I was, an outcast, as alone as anyone can be in this world. This key I had, it seemd to ooze an air of darkness, and it seemed to have become one with me, so it never left my hand. I trudged through the shadows, trying hard not to be seen, with only myself and the key. I cautiosly stepped into a circle of shadow, and at once I was thrust through into a world I'd never even dreamed of. Yet, three words crossed my mind almost randomly: You're in Fantysta

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Hello" I said cooly, not closing the distance between us in the slightest. I looked up at the moon nervously, checking to see where it was in the sky. Without the Key, our people couldn't control themselves when the moon was full. I heaved a sigh of relief at the moonless sky, looking back across to the girl.

<OOC>Oh, and would you mind if I set up an entire RP forum based on this, DE?<OOC>

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I finished off the bread and, with the key in my hand, ran down the hallway towards the exit. I soon reached it, and jumped out into the moonless night. I landed in the sand pile and decided wher eto go to next when I noticed the key began to glow a bit. "Hmm how interesting." I said to myself as I slashed the air with the key. A trail of rainbow light trailed after the key as I swung it.

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
ooc: of course not! tell me when its done and i`ll join! wow, a whole site based on my rp... this has gotta be the greatest day of my life!!!

ic: "hi..." acorna said nevously. it was time. her silver horn grew and widened, her body was englufed in white fur, her silver hair grew longer, and she grew taller and fell onto all four legs. in seconds acorna had changed from a slender, tall unarian to a white-silver unicorn.

ooc: and dont forget to say ya got it from me!!!^^

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
OOC: Tell me when its done and I'll join myself... ^_^

IC: I decided I might as well go treasure hunting in an area I had never been too before. I stood up and placed the key in my mouth. I then began to transform back into my caracal form. When the transformation was complete, I jumped over the cactus ring anf bounded through the desert with a rainbow trail left behind by the key.

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 06:25 PM
<OOC>Of coure you get 'da credit! But I reserve a few...artistic lisences.<OOC>

I managed to keep my composure at her transformation, although internally I thought it a wonderous sight. I'd heard stories, of course, but to actually see it...It warmed my heart. To feel a bit more at ease, I shifted to my wolvish form, although I kept my mind solidly in control.

Psychotic_Demon
October 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
so... i was right... acorna thought outloud, so the wolf-boy could hear. you can change into a wolf. she lifted her head and shook it. she had to find the other people with the keys...

~Ozy~
October 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
<OOC>It's Up! Here's the link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/Fantysta/index.php?act=idx.<OOC>

Of course, I replied mentally, adding I'm a Lycan. I never thought I'd see one such as yourself, though.

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
OOC: D'oh! Late as usual, is it too late to join?

~Ozy~
October 4th, 2004, 04:31 AM
<OOC>I don't think so, but I'm not sure.<OOC>

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 09:42 AM
OOC- Yikes, what happened since I was gone?

~Ozy~
October 4th, 2004, 01:37 PM
<OOC>Nothing that affects you. Oh, and join our official forum, in my sig.<OOC>

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 01:48 PM
OOC- Okay then. I'm guessing Joe's character hasn't done anything either? The one still on Earth I mean. (I hope not, I have a plan)

IC- I stared down at my paper. It was the only 'fun' thing i had to do in detention. I was all done with my work (all we had to do was 'attempt' it) and it was too hot for anything else.
I was basically the only kid, all the other's knew better than to get in trouble and have to sit in the hottest room on the hottest day of the year for an hour.
I had just begun to write 'My Life Sucks' on the paper when my mom burst into the room.

"Hey Mom," I said, trying to act cool (which is very hard on a hot day).

"Don't you 'Hey Mom' me mister! You are in big trouble!"

The detention teacher looked up from his desk. "Why hello, is there a problem?"

"I'll be taking my son home now." Mom walked over to my desk and yanked on my ear. "Come on Zeke."

"Ow! Mom-"

She had already pulled me out onto the parking lot and pushed me inside the car.

"Zeke, how in the world did you get detention?"

"Well, you know Mr. Curtis? He has this thing about needing to have a kid get detention, at least one every day, and today he sent Acarty to the principal's office."

"Oh, not that Acarty again. Son, he is a bad influence on you. I would appreciate it if you didn't hang out with him anymore."

"Mom, I'm walking home."

"Fine. See if I drive up next to you and make you jump in. Just try me."

It musta killed her driving out of that parking lot without me, but she did. Whoa. Was it oppostie day already?

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 01:49 PM
ooc: of course you can join, shiney. anyone can!!!^^

i`m signing up for the forums!^^

Dragon Paw
October 4th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I ran through the now cold desert. After about ten minutes of runnnig I slowed down from exauhstion and began to use my keen eyes to see if I could pick anything out. I walked a bit while wondering to myself why I had brought the key along...

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC- Hey, I joined the forum! Who's Atsuna?

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 01:56 PM
ooc: i think its AD. yeah, im sure it is.

Master Angel
October 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
OOC- Yup, I bet it is.

IC- I was walking down to the river. I didn't feel like going to home. Not right away.

On a hot day like today the river was nice. It felt cooler somehow just standing by the river.

As I looked down into my own reflection I saw something shimmer on the bottom. Curious, I reached my hand down into the cool water, and picked up some sort of key. It shined silver in the afternoon sun.

I put it in my pocket. Maybe I could go to one of those antique thingies and get some money off it.

Psychotic_Demon
October 4th, 2004, 03:29 PM
ooc: thank u!!!

ic: acorna stared at the wolf infront of her, determining whether he would be a threat to her. when she decided not she turned to leave. if you want, she said telepathicly, you may come, but i must find the key though, to restore peace to all of fantysta and help my tribe. but i must also find the other keys, or else the key wont work.

ooc: i highlighted the key because the key is the main key.

~Ozy~
October 4th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I, too, must find a key I replied, padding along beside. After a few seconds I added Although until I find it, I'm not safe to be around. Fare thee well. That said, I turned and dissapeared into the shadows.

Master Angel
October 5th, 2004, 07:01 AM
I put my hand in my pocket. The key was getting warm. I pulled it out and saw it shining birghtley. I felt a surge of heat in my palm and quicky dropped the key to the ground with a cry.

They key began glowing. Something was coming out of it. In a few minutes a door stood before me. I picked up the key.

My first thought was to turn and run away. I didn't know what was behind that door. I don't think I wanted to know. But something kept me there. I saw a keyhole under the door knob. The key wasn't burning anymore. So I put it through the keyhole and turned it. The door flew open, and I stepped through.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 12:58 PM
As i sat in my room the key that was well hided in my secret box under my bed started to shake. I dint notice it at this point but soon it began to gow and i could see the glow from my chair. "Hey.. what the..." I yelled as i saw flames coming out from the bottom of my bed. I then looked under to only see chared material, but in the middle i saw my box unharmed, yet out in the open not hidden as i had it. I decide to pull it out so i did.

When i took the glowing ke from the box it started to burn again so i droped it on the ground. It then turedn black and something started to appear next to it and in a flash of light there was a black door standing in front of me. I didn't want to go in but a hidden force pulled me toward it and so i strangly opened the door and then *poof*...

Dragon Paw
October 6th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I walked on for a few minute swithout seeing anything. Then a forest apepared in the distance along with a small stream that ended right in front of me. I sat down the key and eagerly lapped up water from the stream. With my thirst queched, I picked the kep up again and followed the stream into the woods.

Emerald_Ursaring
October 6th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I looked around me. I stood in a lonely circular clearing somewhere deep within a kind of forest. The trees stretched tall to the sky, covering the shining moons of this world, blotting out any color with the thick darkness that hung in the air. I wasn't one to gape, but I was still astonished at the simplicity of reaching this world. And what astonished me more was that I felt like I knew it, like I had been here before, like I belonged here. Strange dark shadows surrounded me, and they were only blocked out as I made my way out of the forest into the light of the full moon. Far in the distance, I could hear the faint howling of midnight creatures. I heard the rush of a stream nearby, and followed the sound until I reache the water. I splashed some on my face, and the cool crisp liquid felt good on my face. I stood up and began following the stream, hoping it would lead me somewhere.

Dragon Paw
October 6th, 2004, 01:19 PM
I stopped when I saw a human a bit farther down in the forest by the stream I was following. 'What could a human want way out here?' i asked myself as I silently padded foreward with the glowing key in my mouth. it was then I realized the key would be a giveaway. But despite that, I somehow couldn't throw it down and was drawn to the human.

Emerald_Ursaring
October 6th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I froze when I saw the creature. It was like nothing I had ever seen back on my earth. It almost looked like a komodo dragon, but there were feline aspects to it as well. I didn't know what to do, and so I brought the surroudning shadows together to hide myself in the darkness. I watched it from my shadowy hiding place, and noticed it too held a glowing key. Did that mean that this creature was a friend?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
October 6th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I then appeared in the middle of a strange forest with many bird-like creatures that i had never seen before. I then noticed i held the key in my hand, but i dint remember grabbing it before i fell threw the door. "Hmmm" I thought. I then relized i heard voices they seemed starnge or at least one did it almost sounded feline like, it had a gentle purr to it.

Master Angel
October 6th, 2004, 02:49 PM
The first thing I saw was green. LOTS of green. I looked around and then began to sperate green trees from green grass and green bushes. I was in a forest. My heart skipped a beat. How the heck had I gone through a door and landed myself in a forest? This was freaky. Where was my home? My friends? My family? My mom? I suddenly wished I hadn't been so rude to my mom. But that was okay. Seperation is good, right? I'd find her, and the rest of my family and my friends. Hey, there's one over there.

I looked around and saw Acarty a little ways away.

"Hey man, over here!" I shouted, waving my arm in the air.

Dragon Paw
October 6th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I lashed my dragon-like tail as the other human had disapeared. 'Hes goen..." i hthoguht to myself. I then thought that maybe my form was a bit to intimidating. I transformed into a full caracal in hopes he would come back out.

Psychotic_Demon
October 6th, 2004, 05:15 PM
ooc: me is back!!!^^

ic: acorna walked through the dark plains alone. she had no idea where she was going, but being a full unicorn helped her at least determine what direction she was going. soon enough she came to the edge of the blackrose forest. seeing no point in turning back, she headed into the darkness before her.

~Ozy~
October 6th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I myself had headed west into the foothills of the Dead Orcs. When I reached the top of a small peak I let out a howl, reaching with my mind for other wolf packs in the area. I wanted company now, company I was safe around. I wanted family. I found the pack led by Two Moons, an old friends of mine and sped off towards the den they were at.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 11:38 AM
acorna continued into the dephs of the menacing forest. finally, she came to a small clearing. looking arund she could tell she was completely lost. tossing her head and pawing the ground, she spun around in circles, whinning in frustration. finally, she heard a voice.

"hey man, over here!"

acorna ran torwards the voice, coming to a river. she galloped along-side it, slowing down after a few minutes. she wondered how a person would react to seeing a unicorn. she wondered how they would react in the morning after seeing a unarian... then, acorna could see people. human people...

Dragon Paw
October 7th, 2004, 12:12 PM
I could smell a Unicorn a bit off. 'That makes four..' I thoguht to myself. This was an odd place to meet, I thought as I turned in the direction of the Unicorn.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 12:21 PM
acorna could see someone in the distance. she started troting, glancing from side to side. the water below her sparkeled. this was an unusual place to meet someone. but, nonetheless, acorna kept going to meet whatever was ahead.

Master Angel
October 7th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I thought I heard something off in the forest a distance. It almost sounded like a horse. I turned around but I didn't see a thing. Must've been in my imagination.

Psychotic_Demon
October 7th, 2004, 01:22 PM
acorna could sense there was something up ahead. she broke into a canter gathering speed in no time. blackrose forest scared her...

~Ozy~
October 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Two Moons was standing in the appointed glade to greet me as I arrived. she asked instantly What brings you to our territory, Longtooth? Longtooth was the name given to me by the wolves, although it was less a name than an identifying image, that of a powerfully built wolf biting many foes at wonce with a massive steel tooth. I responded Companionship, Two Moons, companionship. we continued back to the den, bantering lightly along the way. When we arrived, the two of us snuggled up together as friends alone, the rest of the pack asleep around us. I soon drifted off myself.

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 09:24 AM
I came to the conclusion this was a dream. An idiotic dream I was having because it was so freakin' hot out.

So what would I lose if I went into the woods to see what was making that noise? Absolutley nothing.

I crept up to a tree and pulled back some branches. I still couldn't see it so I went a bit farther, dodging the leaves.

When I came to a clearing, I remember seeing white, then I think I fainted.

Dragon Paw
October 8th, 2004, 09:26 AM
I sighed and decided to leave the human to his hiding games and ran through the small clearing I was in and back into dense forest. I came out into another larger clearing to see a Unicorn. I stared at it in awe. Thoughts of hunger came to me but I pushed them aside. 'No... This creature is too beautiful to eat.' I thought to myself.

Master Angel
October 8th, 2004, 09:40 AM
I sat up and slowly rubbed my head. I saw before me a white horse, with a horn. Whoa, was that a unicorn? I slowly crept away, for fear of getting trampled if it spooked and ran me over.

As I was backing away I saw something else behind it. I finally stood up and pressed myself against a tree.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 11:37 AM
ooc: aw, am i scaring you, MA? lol!^^

ic: acorna stared into the eyes of the human youth. he was obviously freaked out. do not be afraid. she said mentaly. i will not hurt you.

Dragon Paw
October 8th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I watched the other child back away in fear. I looked at him amused. 'Well lets see... I have found more then I wanted tonight.' I thought to myself.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 12:04 PM
acorna looked sideways at the other person. well, im confused... she admitted. hopefully the sun would be rising soon...

Dragon Paw
October 8th, 2004, 12:11 PM
'Oh! I can't believe I never thought to transform into a less intimidating form in front of these others.' i thoguht to myself as i transformed back into my humanish form. I spat the rainbow key out of my mouth and picked it up with my right hand.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 12:21 PM
acorna watched as the dragon-cat transformed into a girl. she tossed her head a little and "spoke". i guess we both transform... she said, glancing at the sky. it was almost sun-up...

Dragon Paw
October 8th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"I guess we do." I replied in speech for I couldn't speak with my mind unless in my full dragon form.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 12:32 PM
acorna nodded. she knew something was up.

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2004, 03:15 PM
A cold wet nose jabbed me hard in the stomach, waking me quickly. Scrambling to my feet I asked Two Moons irritably What is it? She replied Intruders. Come. I dashed out of the den on her heels, the rest of the pack following at a cautious distance.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 04:01 PM
acorna looked up. the sun would be rising soon. she wonder how the human boy would react to seeing she was a unarian.

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I lept over a log, soaring througfh the air just ahead of Two Moons. We stopped abruptly in front of a bluff, overlooking a glade in the Blackrose forest. A gathering of a fair few people. One of them looked somewhat familiar. No matter. Growling, I juped off the bluff and into the middle of the glade, ready to fight.

Dragon Paw
October 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
A staff of crystal apepared in my left hand. "Looking for a fight huh?....." I said more to myself then to anyone else. I switched the places of the key and staff so that the key was now in my left hand instead of right.

~Ozy~
October 8th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Not looking for I replied, growling at the same time. Two Moons landed beside me as I said thought Guarding. The forest is our place. Leave now.

Dragon Paw
October 8th, 2004, 06:15 PM
I raised an eyebrow at the fact tha the said it belogn to them. But in the end. I just sighed and the Staff in my hands disapeared. I turned around and began to slowly walk the way I had come wondering if the Unicorn or any of the others may follow me. I needed to question at least one of them about their strange apeparance here. I didn't want to but I felt I had to for some reason. Oddly, I felt drawn to the others.

Master Angel
October 9th, 2004, 09:43 AM
OOC- Dude, what happened? There's too many to read (or I'm just lazy! :P )

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2004, 06:05 PM
ooc: nothing much. your freaked out at seeing my chara, and two moons and whatshisface are gaurding "their forest".

ic: acorna pawed at the ground. [/I]we have done no harm to you. i do not see why we should leave.[/I] she said, snorting angerly.

~Ozy~
October 9th, 2004, 06:45 PM
This forest I growled again, baring some fang Is our holy ground. None but us may enter here. Leave. This is the last time I'll tell you.

Psychotic_Demon
October 9th, 2004, 10:00 PM
acorna whinnied in anger. can you not see this youth is frightened?! give him a chance to calm down! she said, stomping her back left hoof. holy ground... right...

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 05:00 AM
I stopped and turned to the Lycan talking to us in our minds. "If you don't mind me asking, what makes this land holy?" I asked. I was ready to fight in case the Lycan lost his patience. I didn't want trouble but I was curious as to why this ground was so holy.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 05:18 AM
I sat down. This was getting totally freaky.

I came to a final conclusion. A dream. That's all this was. Just some wigged out freaky dream. People don't turn into animals. Animals don't talk. This was all just a dream. And I was the idiot dreaming it up.

I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I'd just meditate until I woke up. My heart was still beating. Part of me still believed this was real.

~Ozy~
October 10th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Two Moons was the one to answer this time, saying It is not the fault of the cub that he is frightened. This is not a good place for cubs to be. I added As for why this forest is sacred, that is not for you to know.

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 05:51 AM
"If you say so" I said eyeing Acorna and the other child one last tiem before turning around and retreating into the forest. 'Great. This just had to be holy.' I thouht to myself as I walked through the bushes and aroudn the tall trees.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 05:58 AM
I looked back and forth between the two creatures remaining.

"So, uh, what's going on?"

Psychotic_Demon
October 10th, 2004, 06:21 AM
acorna turned to face him. you do not know where you are, do you? she asked, glancing sideways at the lycans.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 06:25 AM
I shook my head slowly.

"Not a clue. Wait... I remember picking up a key, then it got really, I mean REALLY, hot, and not in the good way, then it got REALLY bright, then there was a door, then..." I trailed off. I couldn't remember, and I was getting a headache.

Psychotic_Demon
October 10th, 2004, 06:26 AM
acornas sliver pupils turned to thin slits. are you not from fantysta? she asked, noticing the sun was starting to rise.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 06:32 AM
I shook my head again. THat was about the only thing I could do.

"No, unless you mean Earth. Then yeah. Or no. Wait..." Okay, now I was confused.

~Ozy~
October 10th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Even worse I growled. Finishing my thought, Two Moons said The rest of you may leave but someone who has none of our dimension's blood must die. The rest of the pack had been circling around the glade while we were talking and now were in position. I leaped forward and tackled the cub, teeth bared and battle lust coursing through me.

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I stopped in the forest. I had heard the conversation on the edge of my hearing. The sudden silence startled me. I crept back the way I had come and peeked through a bush and into the glade. I gasped at what I saw. A staff of crystal apepared in my hand as I jumped out of the bush.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I rolled to the side, just as a felt something sharp dig into my skin.

I hollared in pain. Man, that thing HURT.

To my left, leaning against a tree I saw something silver glitter. Whatever it was, it had a sharp looking blade. Maybe it was a sword. I didn't have time to think about what it was. I quickly snatched it, got up and pointed it at my attacker, holding the hilt with both hands.

I drew in a shaky breath, hoping it wouldn't attack me again.

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 12:44 PM
okay, this is an rp i just came up with. its about another world called fantysta.

storyline: fantysta is another deminsion, with many great and terrible things. there are many different races, but sadly, humans are not among them.

all humans disappeared out of fantysta one day, never to be found. but eventually, everyone moved on. now they are a forgotten race of a forgotten time and problems have been arising. no one knows who, or what is causing the madness, but it must be stopped.

so, the elementals, people of great power who represent each element, created the keys of darathein. each key also represents an element. they were scattered across the universe and some how landed on earth. thats where you come in.

the races: the many people you will meet and fight are very important. i`m only posting some, but there will be tons more.

drathens: very from species. some dont fly, some do. some burrow and some swim. it all depends. the wiathe are a flying type of drathen they are very common. wiathens are silver, with black wings, and peircing eyes that can sometimes breech a weak persons mind.

unarians: are a peaceful race. they are strong in magic and pysical abilities. from the waist down they have the body of a horse, but only the forelegs. they do have a tail, a small horn on their forehead, and a hooves.

pinatals: are like birds. most are evil but some are good. the evil ones are always black, but the nice ones range in color. they are extremely agile and firece oponents.

wolcans: are wolves with wings. they normaly have some connection with nature and are dangerous when angered. anyone who is attack by a wolcan usually never lives...

okay, the rules:

1.: be descriptive! come on, dont write: 'i ran as fast as i could through the field.'

2.: only 5 people may be inhabitants from fantysta. you can choose from one of the races i made up, or one you make up.

3.: have fun!!!^^

finally, the profiles:

FANTYSTA PEOPLE
name:
magic:
weapons:
other info:

ARRIVALS
name:
magic: (you gain magic after holding the key for so long)
weapons:
other info:

thats it. sorry it took so long to read, but i`m hoping to make a series.

Ummm can i join or am i too late

Arivals
Name:Zeda
Element of Key:Ice
Looks:Long Purple Hair,black eyes,Very Tall,Very skinny,Green Skin
Magic:Ice
Weapons:Spiked Hammer,Whip and Sword
Other Info:Very Powerful

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I landed in front of the one who had been attacked and hel the staff. "Who do you think you are?! Attacking a young one is low." I said. Anger coursed through me as I stared at the Lycan whom had attacked Zeke.

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 01:01 PM
OOC- I'm sure it's fine if you join RocknRoller! I hope it is.

IC- I backed away a little, but stopped when I realized that thing might attack me again.

Then I looked at the thing standing in front of me. "U-uh, th-thanks."

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Then a New Character Called Zede Apeared and Squashed it with his hammer and said Im Zede you might need help so ill join you

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 01:22 PM
OOC: No offense but.....
1) That wasn't good RPing
2) You didn't really use adequate detail
3) I think you meant to kill a character. That character is controleld by another person and I dun think he wanted to die...

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 01:40 PM
THAT GUY WAS A CHARACTER... Lets redo that then Blah Blah Blah Doesnt kill Character and Joins the people

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 01:51 PM
OOC: You can't just do that....

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Ummm im new to RPing so sorry

Dragon Paw
October 10th, 2004, 01:57 PM
OOC: Read the whole RP (or at laest some of it) to get an idea =/

RocknRoller78
October 10th, 2004, 02:06 PM
ok i really just want to start s can i go with the thing i said just not killing part Plzzz

Master Angel
October 10th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OOC- Don't worry, I know you'll be good at it. ^~

~Ozy~
October 10th, 2004, 07:32 PM
<OOC>Alright, here's a basic tutorial I put up on another site

Q) What's an RPG?
A) An RPG is a Role Playing Game. There are pen and paper ones such as D&D, Video game versions like the Final Fantasy series, and online storytelling RPG's. What you do is assume the mantra of a character and act out a story with other character engaging in battles, plotting assassination and other such deeds.

Q) Okay, I've got my character. Now what?
A) Now you're ready to RP! You start off with a message something like this..."Randomcharacter was walking near his house. The (insert random age) was..." In your first post just introduce yourself.

Q) Someone else introduced themselve, what do I do?
A) To keep an RP going, you'll eventually have to meet them. This can take sevral posts to do. "Randomcharacter had decided to walk in the woods. Something pulled him ever deeper in, to the heart of the forest.

Randomcharacter2 heard the snap of a twig behind her. Spinning around, she saw a tall young man, looking confused. She cautiouslly asked "Who are you?"

Random character said "My name is Randomcharacter. I never knew anyone else knew about these woods. Who are you?"
Continue in this manner, assuming that you just met this person. You can make a friend, enemy, or ally out of characters.

Q) I've heard Godmodding mentioned. What is it?
A) Godmodding is basically acting as though you have the powers of a god. It includes controlling another characters actions, writing yourself invincible and things of that ilk. It is a major RP offense.

Q) What's an alignment?
A) Alignments are the basic RP personality types the govern how your character acts in a given situation. Alighnments are Lawful good, Chaotic good, Lawful neutral, True neutral (Insanely hard to play, you can't do anything to tip any balance of power.), Chaotic neutral, Lawful evil, and Chaotic evil.

Q) Help! Someone challenged me to a fight. What do I do?
A) First off, relax. Fights are common in RP's "Randomcharacter3 came upon the two people talking in the wood. Seeing his lifelong enemy, he drew his sword and charged.

Random character heard the sound of steel being drawn just in time. Leaping to one side, he threw three knives.

Randomcharacter3 had expected him to dodge. The knives caught him by surprise however. He barely managed to block them." RP fights can go on like this for quite a while. Most importantly, do not say if an attack hits or misses. I repeat, DO NOT SAY IF AN ATTACK HITS OR MISSES!!! Doing that is just about the worst offense an RPer can commit. Ask me any more questions you have. I hope this helps!<OOC>

Midori Chi
October 11th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Ah!! This grew over night! Can someone tell me what's happened?

~Ozy~
October 11th, 2004, 06:22 PM
<OOC>A good bit of <OOC> talk over a new joinee.<OOC>

Midori Chi
October 11th, 2004, 06:24 PM
ooc:That's all? No ICs? You didn't continue roleplaying?

Dragon Paw
October 11th, 2004, 06:25 PM
OOC: Well I sorta need someoen to post an IC to do an IC. -.-

Midori Chi
October 11th, 2004, 06:27 PM
ooc:Well...I will if you tell me where your character's at!

Dragon Paw
October 11th, 2004, 06:29 PM
OOC: I'm in the aat the edge of a glade with Zeke, Acorna, and a bunch of wolves. I'm in Fantysta. A forest surrounds the glade.

Midori Chi
October 11th, 2004, 06:31 PM
ooc: (a noise of a record stopping) Wait! ....I'm not in this! Ha! I guess I'm in SO many rps,It's hard to remember which ones I'm in! Sorry! My mistake!

Dragon Paw
October 11th, 2004, 06:32 PM
OOC: Meh its ok. I almost did that once XD

~Ozy~
October 11th, 2004, 06:33 PM
The cub I began, beginning to revert to my humanoid form. Once there, I continued "Violated our laws. Furthermore, they are an off-worlder. He must either leave these woods or die. Since you all seem so relictant, I must assume the latter is the preferred option." I unsheathed my claymore, cluthing the six-foot blade one-handed and walked over to where the boy-child was standing. I snarled, saying "So you wish to challenge me i a battle of arms, boy? Your funeral."

Dragon Paw
October 11th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"You don't seem to have given him a choice to leave." I said with a coldness to my voice. My staff disapeared and in it apepared a katana made of pure crystal.

~Ozy~
October 11th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"I have given you all multiple chances" I replied evenly, not so much as shifting my eyes to look at the new threat. The pack was circling in closer all the while. I added "It is not, however, my fault that you chose not to take those oppourtunities. So I suppose that I'll give you one last chance. All of you, get out if you don't want to die, by my hand, or by Mielikki's. Your choice."

Dragon Paw
October 11th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I nodded and turned to the boy. "We are outnumbered. We ought to leave." I said as I motioned to the part of the forest leading to the desert. "You are welcoem at my place. Just follow my trail to find me." I said as the katana disapeared and I switched the key into my right hand. "If you choose to stay..... I'm afraid I won't come back." I said as I walked into the forest while the key left a rainbow trail that would last a few minutes.

~Ozy~
October 11th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Fare thee well" I said briefly, saluting the departing back with my sword. "As for the rest of you," I continued. "I'll leave. Your fate is you choice. Goodbye." I turned to leave, Two Moons tagging along beside me. She asked You sure this is a good idea? heading deeper into the forest, I replied "Perhaps we need no guard Mielikki's secrets so jealously. If they are not worthy, they will perish. If she trusts them, they'll live out the night."

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 04:05 AM
OOC: I'm in the aat the edge of a glade with Zeke, Acorna, and a bunch of wolves. I'm in Fantysta. A forest surrounds the glade.
Im With Zeke and Acorna I Popped Outaa nowere and Decided to help tem

~Ozy~
October 12th, 2004, 04:34 AM
<OOC>Honestly, could you please try and go into more detail? Explain where you came from, why you want to help them, etc. etc. One-liners like that are considered bad in an RP.<OOC>

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 04:35 AM
OOC: *agrees with the adamant dodger* Besides, how can you pop outta nowhere abnd know if we are good or bad? O_o

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 04:44 AM
Ive been watching you from the top of a building so i know your good and then i juped down from it

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 04:45 AM
OOC: There are no buidlings anywhere near us.......

RocknRoller78
October 12th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Then umm behind something and you didnt see me

Master Angel
October 12th, 2004, 07:14 AM
OOC- So... what's happened? Dude, I was asleep when everyone else was on.

Dragon Paw
October 12th, 2004, 07:19 AM
OOC: I should 'ave been asleep when everything happened...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cub I began, beginning to revert to my humanoid form. Once there, I continued "Violated our laws. Furthermore, they are an off-worlder. He must either leave these woods or die. Since you all seem so relictant, I must assume the latter is the preferred option." I unsheathed my claymore, cluthing the six-foot blade one-handed and walked over to where the boy-child was standing. I snarled, saying "So you wish to challenge me i a battle of arms, boy? Your funeral."

"You don't seem to have given him a choice to leave." I said with a coldness to my voice. My staff disapeared and in it apepared a katana made of pure crystal.

"I have given you all multiple chances" I replied evenly, not so much as shifting my eyes to look at the new threat. The pack was circling in closer all the while. I added "It is not, however, my fault that you chose not to take those oppourtunities. So I suppose that I'll give you one last chance. All of you, get out if you don't want to die, by my hand, or by Mielikki's. Your choice."

"Fare thee well" I said briefly, saluting the departing back with my sword. "As for the rest of you," I continued. "I'll leave. Your fate is you choice. Goodbye." I turned to leave, Two Moons tagging along beside me. She asked You sure this is a good idea? heading deeper into the forest, I replied "Perhaps we need no guard Mielikki's secrets so jealously. If they are not worthy, they will perish. If she trusts them, they'll live out the night."

Master Angel
October 12th, 2004, 07:23 AM
My heart was pounding so hardly in my throat I thought I would choke on it.

"Uh, does this mean I'm not gonna die?" I thought to myself.Please say yes,

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
acorna reared, her forelegs slashing in the air. she whinnied from relief and anger. the sun was now fully risen, meaning another change. for the second time her body started glowing as her front legs turned to arms, her horn shrunk, and she let out one last snot. droping to the ground, she stood up and straited out her dress. once again acorna was a full unarian.

~Ozy~
October 14th, 2004, 05:11 PM
The rest of the pack had dropped behind, now it was just myself and Two Moons. After returning to my wolf form, we stepped together into the most sacred place in the forest, Mooshie's Grove. It was a holy spot for anyone who followed Mielikki, Goddess of Nature and Matron of Rangers. This grove had stood sacred for centuries now. If any of them deserved to be in the forest in truth, they would find their way here alive and well. If not...Well, the scavengers needed food too.

Psychotic_Demon
October 14th, 2004, 05:22 PM
ooc: nothing to write.... -.-'

Dragon Paw
October 14th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I came to the edge of the desert. I swivled me ears in the direction I had come and listened for in case the others were attacked again.Things about the forest had made me nervous.