PDA

View Full Version : Pokemanz in ur sleeeeep

Soul Eater
July 14th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Lol, no this isn't a pokemon question... I just could find a better title.

Anyway, when you tell your friends on MSN/other IM that you're going to sleep, do you actually go to sleep or do you go off and do something, like play a game? :O

I was just wondering because it's something I do and wanted to know if any of you guys do it too. :O

So yeah... XD

Anxiety.
July 15th, 2009, 06:42 AM
I usually go and do something else, like play a game or something. It's a good excuse to go offline.

But most the time it is going to do whatever I want to do before I go to bed. Such as, play a game then go to bed, I'll just say "Going to bed" instead of telling people exactly what I'm going to do.

Bear
July 15th, 2009, 06:48 AM
I say when I'm going to bed, yes. Otherwise I just say, "I gotta go".

ShadowLeader
July 15th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Actually I usually just tell them that i am getting off for the night, log out, and log back in as invisible..so they never know:D

.little monster
July 15th, 2009, 07:55 AM
No, I usually just say 'be back soon' if I am doing something other than sleeping. :3 If I say I am going to sleep I will.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 15th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Most of the time, I just sign off of AIM without saying bye for some reason. But when I dont do that, I usually tell them the truth which is I'm going to do something else, besides I really can't say I'm going to sleep since I do have Insomnia and most of them know that I have problems sleeping

:t354:TG

Alexithymia~
July 15th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I sometimes .. say that~

I only really use that line for people who annoy me. I'm just like ... 'I'm tired, going to sleep now.'
*INVISIBLES MODE!* .. and/or *BLOCK*
Or I go do something better like play catch outside..

Gerri Shin
July 15th, 2009, 09:53 AM
usually I do go to sleep within the next hour after I say that.

BeachBoy
July 15th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I actually go to bed, really. XD Though sometimes I read for a few minutes. :D

usami
July 15th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I usually stay up like an hour or so after I say I'm going to sleep. n_n
Just reading the internet/watching videos.

Ivysaur
July 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I usually stay up like an hour or so after I say I'm going to sleep. n_n
Just reading the internet/watching videos.

This is like the best description of my nights, but I also like playing solitaire/mahjong while I wait for my WMP playlist to end.
And maybe I only stay for 30 minutes but yeah XD

Rokusasu
July 15th, 2009, 01:27 PM
It depends on who I'm talking to to be honest, and what other windows I have up to distract me on my way to shutting down. D;

Though usually, I will go straight to bed. XD

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 15th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I tend to be rude and just go without telling anyone.. Except 2 people. Most of the time i only say bye or i'm going to sleep if the person was talking to me within a minute, if they didn't talk to me for like 20-30 minutes then i just leave. Otherwise i only tell my GF or a select special friends :P

:3
July 15th, 2009, 07:52 PM
I never actually go to bed.
I just get bored when I talk to my friends.
Sometimes I'll forget to sign off after I say Good night, and then they'll be like 'YOU AREN'T REALLY GOING TO BED. I KNOW U!111!!!'

So then I reply and say Im sleeping.

~ỆΠŦξЇ~
July 16th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I just go downstairs and watch TV then lol

Kazukii
July 16th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I'm never on msn before I go to bed but if I was, I would say I was going to bed & then I would probably go to bed or have a bath.. something quiet.

Netto Azure
July 17th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Sometimes I do. I usually have to Log-off for some reason or another. :P

Morkula
July 17th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Sometimes I'll play a game, or get distracted reading another site or something, and wind up staying up a little bit after I sign off for the night. But most of the time when I tell everyone good night and sign out, I go to bed.

Citrinin
July 17th, 2009, 05:16 PM
When I say I'm off to bed, it means I'm off to bed. :P

Ayano Katagiri
July 17th, 2009, 07:30 PM
It depends what time it is. If I'm online really late, then I'd probably head straight off to bed. But otherwise, I end up doing a lot of stuff before I actually sleep.

*Nayz*
July 17th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I do that sometimes. Usually they weren't saying anything anyway so I'll just say I'm sleepy when I'm really about to either play a game or just watch tv.

Ash
July 18th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I usually say that when my internet is about to shut off, so no, not really. XD; After my internet shuts off, I usually do some stuff for a little bit, and then go to bed.

Gummy
July 18th, 2009, 11:29 PM
When I tell my friends I'm going to sleep (like I did a couple minutes ago) I usually get on PC for about ten minutes before actually shutting off the computer (like I'm doing right now).

Captain Fabio
July 19th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I normally read a book, text and listen to music!

It is all good.

Noah Ridgewood
July 22nd, 2009, 05:53 PM
Possibly the the main reason for my friends getting angry with me, apart from changing my username every other day, is the fact that I don't tell my friends that I'm going to be going to bed. I just sign off without saying bye or anything. :(

But when I do, yes, I do in fact go to bed when I say I'm going to bed - unless I find it difficult to actually fall asleep.

zappyspiker
July 22nd, 2009, 06:02 PM
A lot of stuff actually. Read, listen to music, eat (I didn't say that XD) play diamond or crystal draw, write, and other stuff