View Full Version : Where's your hangout?

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 15th, 2009, 2:44 AM
Where do you usually hangout in PC? Fanfiction, Hacking, Art, OC, RP? There are plenty of places in PC. The question is where do you hang; are you a drifter, do you hang in one place and visit others sometimes, or do you hang in one place only (ALL THE TIME, and rarely visit other places.)

July 15th, 2009, 2:46 AM
* Metal & Colour Gen
* General Pokémon Gaming
* General Pokémon Discussion
* Other Voting Polls
* Other Chat

I also browse around Other Fanclubs and the Fanfiction area from time to time ^^

July 15th, 2009, 3:26 AM
HGSS boards other chat, other polls and fan clubs mostly. And blogs.

July 15th, 2009, 4:01 AM
Other Trivia and the appropriatedly named Mod Hangout.

July 15th, 2009, 4:15 AM
I usually hang out at other trivia... That's where I post nowadays anyway...

July 15th, 2009, 4:18 AM
I usually hang out in Pokemon RP, buuuut lately I've been going to OVP/ Other Chat/ Other Games etc., and occasionally the boards for the Pokemon games.

July 15th, 2009, 4:55 AM
I just explore the whole forum, I haven't exactly found my own 'hangout' place yet.

.little monster
July 15th, 2009, 6:28 AM
Usually here but other places as well.

July 15th, 2009, 6:39 AM
Well, I drift around. I'm mainly based in 'Off-topic Discussions', but I do go to Pokemon General, Community Questions & Feedback, D/P/Pt, HG/SS, General Pokemon Gaming, Other Entertainment and Other Games.

So yeah, I'm pretty much a drifter.

July 15th, 2009, 7:03 AM
I'm usually at Other Voting Polls, but I browse through the chats too. :>

July 15th, 2009, 7:33 AM
I usually hang out in the Off Topic Discussions.

I don't know why but..almost all of my posts are right here in OC.

July 15th, 2009, 7:50 AM
Pokémon TV Show and Movies, that's the place I always go first every day XD Then sometimes I go to other places if I'm bored, like here, Voting Polls and Japanese Entertainment

July 15th, 2009, 7:59 AM
Basically anywhere with "other" in the name.

July 15th, 2009, 8:30 AM
OVP and OC are my main areas, but second to those would be the main Art Gallery and Pixel Art, though I hardly post much there 'cause those places piss me off sometimes (and yet I can't stay out of them). Then comes Japanese Entertainment, Other Games, Other Entertainment (rarely), Other Clubs, and Computers & Technology (also rarely).

I used to post more in the Pokemon sections, but since I've been out of Pokemon mode for a good while, I haven't been. The release of HGSS in the US should change that. I'm not into speculation, BTW.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 15th, 2009, 8:36 AM
In mai pretty house, lawl

Oh. You mean PC hangouts.

I tend to be in the OVP sometimes... right now I'm all in the hacking section, keeping a sharp eye on my hack and errors with it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 15th, 2009, 8:47 AM
I thought this was where you hang out in real life. But as of here, I go to any section except for the creative parts of this forum

Kayla Ann
July 15th, 2009, 9:03 AM
I just go with the flow ;)

July 15th, 2009, 9:18 AM
Usually, I live around the bottom of PC (Trivia, Voting, and Chat)

But I wander to other parts of the forum every so often. :P

Gerri Shin
July 15th, 2009, 9:44 AM
If you don't know my usual hang out spot then you obviously:

A: Don't know me
B: have never actually viewed the forum above this one
C: all of the above.

My spot is C&T

July 15th, 2009, 9:48 AM
im apparently everywhere and nowhere.

July 15th, 2009, 4:44 PM
Drifter. Me and my friends go everywhere.

But the usual hangout/meet up spot is either at the park or the picnic table by the woods.