View Full Version : That might be a weird question.

July 16th, 2009, 1:18 AM
So, I have a question.

Imagine you had an accident. What would be the easiest thing for you to handle?
1. Paralyzed arms
2. Paralyzed legs
3. No Eyesight

I'd say paralyzed legs for me. Because I couldn't live without being able to use my arms. guitar, eating, writing. I need that. Also, I think I would panic without eyesight. That would drive me insane. And the legs. hm, I think I would just sit on a horse all day, so the horse could walk for me.

July 16th, 2009, 2:09 AM
Paralysed legs. Although debilitating, at least I could still lead a relatively similar life that I lead now. I would struggle greatly without the use of my arms or eyesight.

July 16th, 2009, 2:25 AM
Eyes. All I need in life are my hands and feet.

July 16th, 2009, 4:15 AM
Probably the legs, because you can be more independent without them than you can without arms or eyesight. And I'd still be able to play video games.

July 16th, 2009, 5:14 AM
Paralyzed legs. My arms are quite useful, and I enjoy using them for sports and activities. I can still use my arms for sports even in a wheelchair. I need my eyesight. I enjoy seeing things. I really don't care about my legs 'cause there are wheelchairs. Simple enough.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 16th, 2009, 6:04 AM
Legs, easily. Without eyes and arms, I'd never be able to visit PC.

And think about it - with a wheelchair, life is difficult, but you can pretty much look after yourself. If you don't have your arms or your eyes, you'd need someone with you all the time, at least to start.

July 16th, 2009, 6:07 AM
Legs; obviously the choice most people will come out with.

Something I'd quite like, actually, is to be aphonic/mute/dumb, then nobody would expect me to talk.

July 16th, 2009, 6:13 AM
Like most people, paralyzed legs would be the easiest to deal with. Without the use of arms or eyesight, life would become very difficult =/

July 16th, 2009, 6:41 AM
Paralyzed legs.
Having no eyesight would scare me, I like to see what is going on around me.
I need my arms do to everything, so they're important.

I can always use a wheelchair and stuff like that anyway.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 16th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Paralyzed legs, and Joe Swanson from Family guy makes it look pretty easy. Theres always a wheelchair

July 16th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I would say paralyzed legs. I could never do well without sight. I get so jumpy whenever it's dark in my house and I can't see. I'm always nervous of bumping into walls and such. <.<; And plus you can do so much more with arms than you could with legs.. Write, type, pick things up, play video games, etc. I think I could live with a wheelchair, even though I wouldn't be able to play sports any more. :)

July 16th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Legs for me, i cant live without my arms or eyes

July 16th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Legs for me, i cant live without my arms or eyes

Yep what he said.. we take so much for granted when you think about it..

.little monster
July 17th, 2009, 1:33 PM
Paralyzed legs, I like seeing, I like having independence. I can still have both without legs. O:

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 17th, 2009, 1:49 PM
Legs, i barely ever use them honestly... I use my hands for everything :D

Also, i couldn't imagine my life without eyes... My dad is semi blind and he still manages to drive like he did when he was younger and had eye sight.

Netto Azure
July 17th, 2009, 3:29 PM
I'd go with the majority.

Legs. People can still lead lives through Wheel Chairs, but the hands and eyesight is essential to have a modern life experience~

July 17th, 2009, 4:48 PM
Either paralyzed legs or no eyesight.

July 17th, 2009, 9:08 PM
Without arms, I couldn't post all these posts I've made on PokeCommunity. Same thing goes for eyesight. Legs would be a painful loss, but I'd rather lose use of those over the first two.

July 17th, 2009, 9:43 PM

I just can't give up arms, and eyesight is far too precious. :(

bit.trip void
July 17th, 2009, 9:49 PM
Legs; For the same reason everyone else said.