PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone told you that you're beautiful/handsome?

Forever
July 16th, 2009, 03:40 AM
... The title is basically, kinda making up for those that haven't been told that. But yeah, if you have, when was the last time someone told you that?

I'm pretty sure I have but I can't remember exactly when :[

Razer302
July 16th, 2009, 03:52 AM
I have been told I am handsome plenty of times, I never believe them though.

Rokusasu
July 16th, 2009, 04:05 AM
The one that sticks out the most was last year when I got told I was beautiful by a drunk person. D: She kept stroking my hair and calling me a princess- it was very uncomfortable.

Most recently would probably be either my mum or a random person in the street- by that I mean someone who knows who I am (because they 'knew' me as a kid), but I have no clue who they are until I'm told. I think I got called cute the other week though. o_o;

Due to my issues, I disbelieve anyone who calls me attractive. XD Low self-esteem ftw!

Soari
July 16th, 2009, 05:04 AM
hmm Yeah usually by my school friends, Cousins and in laws but nah i never believe them =] i am just simple and normal! not fashionista..

Tater Tot
July 16th, 2009, 05:10 AM
All the time. But I think it's people just saying out of pity from how ugly I am, lawl. :[

Stronkadonk
July 16th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Eh. Cute. But they were all blind.

Cassino
July 16th, 2009, 05:51 AM
I've been called both enough times that I've taken it to be true.
It's not relevant to my endeavours to remember who last told me.

Anxiety.
July 16th, 2009, 06:44 AM
I don't think so. Family doesn't count, so probably not.
I've been called cute though.

Apparently I'm cute an pretty. How manly TT_TT

Mitchman
July 16th, 2009, 06:51 AM
I was called Handsome and that I had a cute face last night. So yes.

Vie
July 16th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Yes to that. I people actually tell me that quite often, but there are also enough that tell me how ugly I am, so I don't really believe both. Healthy middle.

GodofPH
July 16th, 2009, 07:46 AM
I'm told I'm cute quite often, and I'm starting to believe it. =D

Alexithymia~
July 16th, 2009, 08:07 AM
I recently got told I have pretty eyes~
I don't see it myself but ..

If people always compliment me they're like:
YOUR EYES ARE SOOOOO BLUE!
Such pretty eyes..
You have nice eyes.

Change the record, find something else to say, kthnx.

seeker
July 16th, 2009, 08:12 AM
My mommy does :)
XDDDD

But really not in a while. Then again i haven't had a wee Sweetie Pie in a while!
Handsome is more of an old person word. I've been told i'm hot and stuff by girls that i've gone out with or that i've spent the night with or whatever but i'm pretty sure my friends don't think i am xD
If this makes sense to you... Well you are one of the few that understand me!! xP

The Scientist
July 16th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Yes, but very, very infrequently. However, back in high school my girlfriend told me that I was the hot topic amongst the females, and that the reason I didn't hear it was because they found me intimidating.

Remember, these were the days when I was carrying a laser. Not a laser pointer, a full-powered laser. Good times...

People constantly tell me that they love my hair.

Ash
July 16th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Yes. Mainly by the boy who's trying to get back out with me. I really hope that soon enough he learns that it's not going to work. >:|

Aurafire
July 16th, 2009, 08:31 AM
My mom

I guess so...Apparently people on PC think I'm hot. I'm not too receptive to those kinds of comments since I still think I'm rather average looking =/

Ayselipera
July 16th, 2009, 08:37 AM
People tell me I'm cute all the time.
so there ya go.

Guillermo
July 16th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Um, I get told I'm hot/cute/sexy a fair amount of times. Last time I was called that? I got called hot twice yesterday.

Hiidoran
July 16th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I sporadically get told I'm cute by random people, usually at the mall or other such public places. Half the time I have to do a double-take and make sure the compliment was in my direction as said people must need to get glasses in order to think I'm attractive. ._.

Apparently I would be cute if I had shorter hair... or so I've been told.

Kazukii
July 16th, 2009, 09:26 AM
My mum ahaha.. people just say I'm cute :cheeky:

Lily!
July 16th, 2009, 09:29 AM
The ony people who ever tell me I'm pretty are from friends or family, which leads me to believe their answer is a biased one. No one outside of family or friends has ever said anything alike, and heck, I think I'm not pretty at all.
In short, I am flattered, but I disagree with them completely if they ever say so. That's the way a low self-esteemed, pessimistic, no self confidence in herself kid thinks.

machinegun777
July 16th, 2009, 09:55 AM
I've only heard that from my parents xD

dotKarma
July 16th, 2009, 10:08 AM
YOUR EYES ARE SOOOOO BLUE!
Such pretty eyes..
You have nice eyes.

I have been told stuff like this ^ a bunch by many different people, as well.

Jweeson
July 16th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Not really. I've only been told that I have "pretty eyes."

Franceschi
July 16th, 2009, 10:42 AM
I get told it a fair bit by friends/family. A couple of things have happened recently which have probably affected how I accept these comments - before now I've always dismissed them, but there's a particular person who I'm very inclined to listen to, as long as it happens vice versa - but usually I don't agree with them.
I do think you have to be blind to think it, but that's my opinion. XD;

Sublime
July 16th, 2009, 10:48 AM
I suppose I get told it often. I usually brush away the comments though, unless it's from someone really close to me. And there's a certain person who I can't brush away anything from, so I'm inclined to listen to them <3

Banjora Marxvile
July 16th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Only 1 person who is outside of my family, and as such isn't as biased, and who is the person that I care about the most. I often feel negative about myself, and insult how I look as well, calling myself ugly, so yeah. 1 person.

Cheesymitten
July 16th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Heh,
No, maybe sometimes as a joke.
I don't really mind...:P

Miss Soupy
July 16th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I've had a few people tell me that. Whether I believe them or not has to do with who the person is. But as for myself, I really only feel pretty if I put some makeup on. x__o

~ỆΠŦξЇ~
July 16th, 2009, 11:46 AM
My gf said that the day b4 we broke up :(

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 16th, 2009, 11:49 AM
I've get it a lot more often ever since I dyed my hair

:t354:TG

processr
July 16th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Wrongly, yes. I endeavour to correct them when they say it. >>

GAMEBOYPOCKET
July 16th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Got that plenty of times. Actually by everyone I know or have met. There is really no need though. One is more than enough for me to believe it.

.Wolfie-kun.
July 16th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I sometimes get told I have nice eyes or nice hair, depending on the person I just brush it off with a quick 'Thanks'.

Klippy
July 16th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Today I was complimented about twelve times by some girls. XD; They just kept saying I was so handsome. It was embarrassing. They said I should be on MTV. I dunno if that counts as a compliment though.

Noah Ridgewood
July 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
I've never found anyone my own age calling me, or anyone around me, for that matter, handsome directly. Usually it's "cute" or "sexy" or something along those lines. In that case, yes, I've been called cute before.

Bagel
July 22nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
ive had a couple of guys tell me im pretty, and all my girlfriemds say i have really nice hair

the only person ive had other then my family thats called me beutiful was my previous boyfriend. sigh i miss that kind of relationship.

Caelus
July 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Aside from my family some of my sisters friends have called me cute, and some of my teachers have called me handsome, but I shrug it off every time they say that. :/

Always nice to get the compliments from them, though.

Haza
July 22nd, 2009, 06:07 PM
All the time. I get both actually.

.little monster
July 22nd, 2009, 06:18 PM
Yes by my parents. Girls never think I am hot, but cute. Apparently I am like a human teddy bear? Oh well, either way I wont do them.

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 07:33 PM
Only from my parents --my mom to be specific. XD
From other people, only in a funny manner.

Always didn't believe them.
I just brush it off, or disagree and laugh, and it depends on my mood whether I do either.

TheWicked
July 22nd, 2009, 07:40 PM
Yeah, Most of my classmates and some of my friends too.
everytime they say it to me, eh, i just laugh.
(most of my classmates has a crush on me XD)

ShadowLeader
July 22nd, 2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah...lots of girls:D

And a couple of guys....either way it's flattering...

But personally, I think I've got an ugly mug..

Owl
July 29th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Nobody ever called me handsome and I don't think anyone will. :[

Tomos
July 30th, 2009, 03:10 AM
my girlfriend says im a bauty-machine

Bella_909
July 30th, 2009, 04:37 AM
I get told im pretty a few times by random people.

Azonic
July 31st, 2009, 08:04 AM
People have called me handsome, but its mainly from inside the family. XD I've gotten compliments on my hair from strangers before.

Greene1516
July 31st, 2009, 11:28 AM
I tell myself all the time :cheeky:

xxemeneminyxx
July 31st, 2009, 11:30 AM
I tell myself all the time :cheeky:

Hehe your sarcasm cracks me up lol

Yeah I do, especially by mister Greene lol

Team Magma Girl
July 31st, 2009, 12:54 PM
Random people on myspace always tell me. And men when I go out. Usually unwanted attention.

My grandma always tells me how beautiful I am. Followed by "your beauty is covered by those ugly words you say." I have a potty mouth. Ah shiii....

Neko
July 31st, 2009, 01:10 PM
My boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful all the time. :) Though I think he calls me adorable more often.

Idiot!
July 31st, 2009, 04:10 PM
I have been called anhydrogenous, young for my age, and cute too, but that's as far as it goes when it comes to my face. The last time was about a month and a half ago

Xairmo
July 31st, 2009, 06:29 PM
Several times, yes. Unfortunately, the incidents that stick out the most is when a 45 year-old told me via myspace. I believe his name was "Chester Molester."

Eucliffe
July 31st, 2009, 06:44 PM
I get told it a fair bit by friends/family. A couple of things have happened recently which have probably affected how I accept these comments - before now I've always dismissed them, but there's a particular person who I'm very inclined to listen to, as long as it happens vice versa - but usually I don't agree with them.
I do think you have to be blind to think it, but that's my opinion. XD;

Oh, Fi, you can't deny it for forever *waggles finger*

*shot* I know, I know XD

Well, the only ones that ever did... My parents. And relatives. Generally, I don't think I'm in any way pretty, just "average". Also depends on your definition of "Beautiful".

A lil Fagadorable
July 31st, 2009, 06:51 PM
I've been called hot, cute, sexy, handsome, etc etc.
But i've never taken it as flattering. Complments on how I looka nnoy me...a lot.
. ___ ."

Giraffles <3
July 31st, 2009, 08:53 PM
Nah, I guess I'm just to ugly for such words :3.

ALC_Allstar
July 31st, 2009, 09:18 PM
I might have been told I was cute, but I don't know when.

SmashBro
August 1st, 2009, 07:50 PM
on many occasions, even with my banged up nose

The Red Chain
August 1st, 2009, 09:50 PM
Beautiful/gorgeous/sexy..

Yeh. ]:
I never believe it anywho, that's just how I am.

Suki
August 3rd, 2009, 07:55 AM
My boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful all the time. :) Though I think he calls me adorable more often.

Same. So the last time was this morning. I like being told I'm beautiful by people who I respect or are older.. if that makes sense. But anyway, it's more 'cute' than beautiful.

Destiny
August 3rd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Ha Ha Ha, Don't I Just Wish.
Once!

Bear
August 3rd, 2009, 12:47 PM
My mother tells me I'm pretty every morning, when I'm zombified and teaching myself how to walk again, just for lulz.

Yamikarasu
August 3rd, 2009, 01:06 PM
Yes, if relatives and senile old ladies on the bus count.

World King
August 3rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
I've been told sometimes that I do look quite handsome; others, they tell my hair that it looks more epic than me.

flight
August 7th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Yes, I do. XD

My low self-esteem rejects most of these, unfortunately. :[ At the same time being so self-conscious. XD

I guess I can take compliments; sure, why not? XD

vanna.
August 7th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Yeah. I hear it from random people a lot.
I have extremely low self esteem and
have been treated like crap in the past though,
so I don't ever really believe it. :/

Graceful
August 8th, 2009, 08:30 AM
I've only been told I'm pretty by my mum and Dad.....

ShinjisLover
August 8th, 2009, 11:46 AM
People have told me that plenty of times, yes. They've also told me I'm 'built'. . It makes me feel rather uncomfortable. Either way, I never believe them. .

Napalm
August 8th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Only once.. And it wasn't from an old lady that dwells at a retirement home, neither was it my parents. It was actually a girl I liked, I was leik *WOAH*

I died, that happens a lot.

PlatinumSkye
August 8th, 2009, 11:55 AM
2 weeks ago when me and my dad went to a sports bar like resturant the waitress mistook me for an adult. I consider that to be something like being called handsome.

Tamaki
August 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Several times, yes. Unfortunately, the incidents that stick out the most is when a 45 year-old told me via myspace. I believe his name was "Chester Molester."

XDDD!

Yeah, I've been called beautiful/adorable several times too. The one that sticks out most to me was when I was in Paris and my mom was buying a water bottle from a street vendor, and then he motioned towards me and said, "Your daughter, she is so beautiful." :3 It was really sweet.

And the last time someone told me I was cute was when Joey (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=17244) commented on one of my pictures a couple days ago. XD

Yrie
August 10th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Occasionally, though most people are just like, "oh, I like your shirt," or "you nave pretty eyes," or something. People sometimes call me cute, but I've yet to figure out what they mean by it =/

twocows
August 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Not in many years. I'm not attractive anymore, and I know it. I don't mind so much anymore, really. I think I'm a better person for it.

Cornelius
August 10th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Nobody (outside of my family) has ever told me that I was handsome. I can't stand it. My friends get all of the girls and I get nothing...that's just not right...

Åzurε
August 10th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Mainly family, but I do get a "cute" or some such every once in a while. And people who want to touch my hair. XD But nothing excessive. It's all good.

Ayano Hana
August 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I get told constantly, and it honestly gets on my nerves. I know I'm not even close to being handsome, yet people still tell me I am. The last time I was told was about...3 hours ago. >_>