PDA

View Full Version : What does your username mean?

Link
July 17th, 2009, 05:41 AM
Okay a lot of members have got some funky usernames that make no sense to me! And i'm not just talking about the japanese ones!

So what does your username mean? Does it have some hidden meaning? Or are you just stringing some cool words together?

I wanna know!

Cheesymitten
July 17th, 2009, 05:42 AM
I'm stringing two words together :D
Cheesy (I loved this)
Mittens Just came out the top of my mind

Raykon
July 17th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Well mine isn't really funky or anything at all but all it is is the first and last name of a character I like of a show. That's all really.

Terrain
July 17th, 2009, 05:57 AM
I got my username from the word "terrain" and the names Terra (from Final Fantasy VI) and Kain (from Final Fantasy IV) merged together. (or was it Terra and Maduin, also from FFVI?)

So I guess that's what it means-- that I'm a FF fan...and that I am concerned about a location's terrain. XD

Alexithymia~
July 17th, 2009, 06:00 AM
My username is made out of some of my favourite things..

Blue [Favourite Colour]
Snow [OOH NICE WEATHER!]
Houndoom [Favourite Pokemon]

Anxiety.
July 17th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Anxiety. (Pronounced anx·i·e·ty)
1. A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties.
2. Psychiatry; A state of apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a realistic or fantasized threatening event or situation, often impairing physical and psychological functioning.

There. The definition of Anxiety.
I like the way the word looks, and what it means.

Mapl3Syrup
July 17th, 2009, 06:10 AM
I used mine once, and I guess it stuck. I want to change it, though.

Vyro
July 17th, 2009, 06:15 AM
It means exactly what it says.

Darkly the flygon

a flygon named darkly.

The Scientist
July 17th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Neiteio is the Korean name for Xatu.

It's also my name. Coincidence?

Zero°
July 17th, 2009, 06:35 AM
My name means:
Zero, main character in my Zelda manga.
the hero of light, that's Zero's title, just like Link's was the Hero of Time.

♣Gawain♣
July 17th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Rigel in Arabic means Giant's Foot, which implies Orion's foot.

Cassino
July 17th, 2009, 06:42 AM
オレンジ = Orenji = Orange
Is the name of the yōkai in my avatar, from the game 東方幻想郷 〜 Lotus Land Story.

Graceful
July 17th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Graceful? I just thought it up lol XD

cressalia2001
July 17th, 2009, 07:09 AM
One day I just decided to randomly add 2001 to the end of my name. Then, I was skitty2001, then pichu2001, then sasusaku-rulez-2001, and now cressalia2001. You know, might've been in 2001 when I decided to add 2001. Or else, I was trying to make the impression I'd been around a long time. Probably just random numbers though. I was in between 1st and 2nd grade at this time in 2001. *shrugs* Does t really matter though?

Archer
July 17th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Contrary to popular belief, Archer is named after a dog I knew called Archer. Fun fact! And I don't use Ethan, because it's already taken, and I want a simple name. Now I use it everywhere, anyway.

rando serian
July 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM
My name is a combination of two languages... Rando is German meaning Strong Defender, Serian is a combination of two words from another language, one meaning Pathway the other meaning Life & Death. So Rando Serian means "The Strong Defender of the Path of Life & Death".

Soari
July 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM
I got my name ''Soari'' from Mirmo (Anime) Actually, The name of the character in Mirmo is Saori so yep instead of ''A'' i added ''O''

Gummy
July 17th, 2009, 07:55 AM
The username Gummy actually has two origins, but the most well known one is that it simply shows my love for gummy bears. As for the other origin, it's actually very similar to my real name minus a few letters (but don't waste your time guessing at that :p)

Lo~li~Pop
July 17th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Well I always wanted the username Lolipop, but it was already taken and I didn't really wanted to change anything. Then I came across this site and I was so happy that you could use any character. If I had known how to use the "alt" combos my name have been a little bit different, and yes I can change it, but I don't want to. ^3^

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM
My username is a carefully selected catchprase from a popular Web animation that perfectly demonstrates my inividuality. :D

good god, I'm a real life Mary-Sue

Katalyst
July 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM
My username is the Italian word for "truth".
I chose it because I liked its sound.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I just had this design ~*!*~ in my head at the time and I love annoying people with it everytime I make a new thread, and as for Queen (since many adults at my school call me that because of my name being Latifah) and also since theres already a King Boo, thats why I put Queen and then Boo because I love Boo

:t354:TG

machinegun777
July 17th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Well, my username is pretty self explanatory

Anastasia.R
July 17th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Anastasia is my name. The ".R" part ... is still a mystery. Maybe is stands for my favorite color, "red" or somethin'.

JoltIce
July 17th, 2009, 09:04 AM
It's supposed to show how much I love Jolteon and Glaceon ^_^

Aro-kun
July 17th, 2009, 09:15 AM
My username comes from Aros or should i say Sora XD. I didn't wanna use the name Sora(probably would have to be Sora65638429 lol....) and i didn't really want the name Aros. So i got rid of the S and put kun to make it seem japanese. Aro-kun/Aro
most of my friends say i act like Sora from KH.......lol

Avey
July 17th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Rekhyt's Egyptian for the word lapwing, which is a bird that signified slavery to the Egyptians a couple thousand years ago, as you do. Thought it sounded cool.

Åzurε
July 17th, 2009, 10:12 AM
At first my U-name was Mooglizer. Then I thought that just sounded weird, and I wanted to change it, and everywhere else I use a Moogle name, they call me moog. Hence, current username. The caps are odd just for the halibut.

Shem
July 17th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Nothing, absolutely nothing! My user name sucks! Stupid me when I was 14 thinking it was cool...

Denzer
July 17th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I like Luigi but I thought plain Luigi was WAY too used to I put Super Luigi

daigonite
July 17th, 2009, 10:40 AM
My name is simply Charon the Ferryman, the mythological ferryman of the dead to help them cross river Styx for the price of an obolus.

I use the name on almost every forum I go to o.o

Kinarii
July 17th, 2009, 10:48 AM
My name came about a couple years ago, when I was trying to concoct a decent name (that wasn't taken) to use on RuneScape ._.;;

I liked it so much I ended up using it everywhere from that point on, and luckily it's almost always available.

Snivi
July 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Sachie is a Japanese name & it means bliss (other forms of Sachie are Sachi or Sachiko which both mean child of joy)

XxDawnfanxX
July 17th, 2009, 10:53 AM
My obsession with Dawn is showing, perhaps a bit too much haha

Rokusasu
July 17th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Mine is a tribute to my favourite pairing ever. 8D I just added a few spaces/ periods to make it look even purdier. :D

.little monster
July 17th, 2009, 01:07 PM
It's my real-life nickname.

Wulf
July 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I dunno, just thought it sounded cool at the time. It's alright, but it kinda looks like a furry name now.

Greene1516
July 17th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Mine is from my dogtags I've had since I was a kid and when I found the tags again a few months again I started using it as my username.

xxemeneminyxx
July 17th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Pretty much sound like my actual name.. people called me eminy so emeneminy originated from that somehow ...

Shinx
July 17th, 2009, 01:38 PM
My user name means how awesome my mind is.

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
July 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
mine just means that I clearly don't know how to make a username.

but seriously, it's obvious what it is. or we could be as blind as bats, hmm?

Fox♠
July 17th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Mine is a shortened version of my old username, FoxHound!, which is the anti terrorist unit turned terrorist in Metal Gear Solid ;]

Captain Fabio
July 17th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I made up my username from scratch.

It doesn't really mean anything, just has some inspiration from the lost city.

Gold warehouse
July 17th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Shortened version of Vendack, the name I gave to my Nazi alter ego. I often play around with the spelling, but I always pronounce it the same.

Seadiga
July 17th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Saediga was the name I gave to my Staraptor on Pokemon Diamond. It doesn't exactly mean anything. I accidently switched the 'e' and 'a' around though....whoops.

Mirari
July 17th, 2009, 04:02 PM
it's a nickname, half of my real name (Larissa) ^^ no big history behind it xD

Miss Soupy
July 17th, 2009, 04:40 PM
It's a song done by Shiny Toy Guns. It's one of my favorite songs... so... yeah? :D

Saltare.
July 17th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Hikari-Dawn

Duh.

But I might change it.

Citrinin
July 17th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Citrinin is a toxic antibiotic. It's the aesthetics of the word more than the object that lead me to choose it. :P

j-unit
July 17th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Me? I was originally going to do james10nm but I thought that was too original since everything was james10nm (youtube, facebook, email) so I was listening to "G-Unit" and i was thinking ahh James!...J! and so the name J-unit came out.

World King
July 17th, 2009, 06:17 PM
World King reminds me of some plans I have to take over this planet (looong time ago..) When I signed up for my first Website and I needed a nick/username, I said "Meh, King Of The World sounds too bleh! :P", so I tried World King and I said... "World King... that's me from now on!"

I'm also World King in all other sites I go to. And if by chance that name is taken, then search me as "Legendary World King".

Swift!
July 17th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Katherine is what my name would be if I was female. Derived from my initals, which are K and T. When said together they sound like Katie, which is short for Katherine.

Ayano Katagiri
July 17th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Mine doesn't have any particular meaning that I know of, it's just a Japanese name I came up with. Katagiri was from Katagiri Yuuhi (female lead of Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka) and Ayano I just added on.

Vanilla Kitsune
July 17th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox. I love foxes. I used my ultra cool powers and combined the two.

... or I'm a vanilla flavored fox. Both explanations fit. I really should change my name though.

Sweet Smoochum
July 17th, 2009, 07:47 PM
It's just named after Lily (one of Misty's three sisters in Cerulean) she was one of the gym leaders for that city (along with Daisy and Violet) while Misty traveled with Ash. Some people have the misconception that Lily is my name when really it is just an anime reference. My real name is Ashley.

Anti
July 17th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Mine is a shortened version of my original username, Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13, which is self-explanatory. I eventually shortened it to Anti-Pop, but I grew to hate that, so I changed it back minus the hyphen and number 13. Now I'm just at Anti since that's what everyone calls me, and frankly, the period of my life where I obsessively canned pop culture is over, so it's outdated I suppose. I was going to do Anti the Great to honor my idol, Peter the Great, but that's rather self-indulgent so I decided to go against that. =p

The Bringer!
July 17th, 2009, 08:23 PM
My name wasn't really of my own choosing, actually xD
Back during school, I'd always try to sleep during lunch (I don't eat much, so I was always done before everyone else). I would pull my hood over my head so you couldn't see my face. Then, this weird friend of mine randomly said "The Bringer!" really loud. All my other friends 'n' me were all like "WTF?", and he just said that he had randomly thought of that. He started doing that every day, and it eventually stuck. I don't mind really, since it's not that bad sounding, it's just weird how it was completely random. =/

Chibi-chan
July 17th, 2009, 08:35 PM
It means a small super deformed friend? XD
My original username (for only like, three months) was my mary-sueish Pokemon Trainer I made called Kura Cottom. But she's gone~

Star★Seeker
July 17th, 2009, 08:48 PM
It's a song by Lady Gaga. It's becomed my all time favorite song. Hopefully, it'll stick and I won't change it.

.Fenris
July 17th, 2009, 09:03 PM
My name actually has two meanings, Gold was my 1st Pokemon game, Shelby American is my favorite car maker, as for the 2nd meaning, take the G and the S, G stands for Gold and S is for Silver, and that's my name's origin.

*Nayz*
July 17th, 2009, 10:26 PM
nickname of part of my real name. (Naya)

I used it one day on a picture I did on photoshop and kind of liked it.

txteclipse
July 17th, 2009, 11:50 PM
The TX-T Eclipse is my favorite ship from the most overlooked side-scrolling shooter ever, R-Type Final.

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/article/842/842337/048.jpg

BeachBoy
July 17th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Mine's rather easy, I'm a boy that lives near the beach. X)

Mariah Carey
July 18th, 2009, 12:00 AM
libra is the coolest starsign ever

Vigilante
July 18th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Ringleader of Hell, simple, nice, and easy. But it is French.

Yamikarasu
July 18th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Yamikarasu = Murkrow in Japanese. "Murkrow" was taken, so it just seemed a logical alternative.

Damiano
July 18th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Mine is just a variation of my real name, which is Damien

Metatron
July 18th, 2009, 11:28 AM
http://voiceofthevoiceless.org/

But aside from that, "Voice of the Voiceless" was also the nickname given to Mumia Abu-Jamal, a radio host, journalist, and former black panther who spoke out, exposing the issues faced by those in poor, or underrepresented communities. He was convicted in 1981 for the murder in self-defense, of a Philadelphia cop who had unrightfully attacked Mumia because of his views.

EmeraldSky
July 18th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Emerald-a green stone said to symbolize earth, luck, and health; the birthstone for May
Sky-The realm Rayquaza rules in Pokemon Emerald

Blaziquaza
July 18th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Rayquaza-The Pokemon Rayquaza
Lv.X-The RayquazaLv.X Pokemon card

Sweet Candace
July 18th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Sweet Candace:

Sweet- It's a prefix that stuck when I was "Sweet Dawn".
Candace- Character from Phineas and Ferb.

Masara
July 18th, 2009, 03:20 PM
My name actually has no hidden/complicated meaning. xD Nendoru is Claydol's romanized Japanese name. Well, it's really supposed to be Nendoll, but I like it with a "ru" better.

red fraction
July 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Red Fraction is the song in the intro of the anime I was watching at the time

Xairmo
July 18th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Xairmo is what my name would be if I was a member of the Organization XIII.
Just an anagram of my name, Mario, with an X thrown in there. I'm a fan of the KH and FF series.

Le Krome
July 18th, 2009, 08:00 PM
The Illuminati is a group of scientists who oppose and despise religion. Being religious myself, it holds no meaning on myself. It is also a group of Marvel characters, but Angels & Demons is a lot cooler than Marvel, even through awesome superpowers.

>Feelings<
July 18th, 2009, 08:58 PM
As much simple as my name might sound, it actually has everything to do with me, and it has a spectrum of deep meanings that is beyond the comprehension level of normal people to understand.
But my username has another purpose too - to remind everyone of this word wherever I go, so that there is a chance of getting them to think about it and change for good.
Just being able to truely undestand this would bring about a huge positive change in a specific person.

Xairmo
July 18th, 2009, 09:02 PM
http://voiceofthevoiceless.org/

But aside from that, "Voice of the Voiceless" was also the nickname given to Mumia Abu-Jamal, a radio host, journalist, and former black panther who spoke out, exposing the issues faced by those in poor, or underrepresented communities. He was convicted in 1981 for the murder in self-defense, of a Philadelphia cop who had unrightfully attacked Mumia because of his views.

I'm pretty sure they did an episode of the Boondocks based off of that.

⋚Raika⋚
July 18th, 2009, 09:02 PM
My current one doesn't mean anything, but the username I use on other forums "Raika" means Lightning Flash. You will know what I mean if you watch the Bleach Anime. :D

.Ozymandias
July 19th, 2009, 03:33 AM
Ozymandias is a bit of a double-meaning. It's my favourite character from Watchmen, and he got it from a poem, plus it's also the Greek name for Alexander the Great.

The . is just because Ozymandias was taken >.>

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 19th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Mizan means scales in Arabic. Nix has one letter from my last name. Zamnie is an anagram of my last name with one letter being the letter from my first name.
So basically my name is an anagram puzzle that could lead to my real name.

Kazukii
July 19th, 2009, 05:51 AM
"The Name Zenus is a boy's name. The origin of the baby name Zenus is Greek with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being"

Conman
July 19th, 2009, 08:36 AM
My name has a simple meaning behind it, I have no problem with lying to others if needed and I enjoy tricking others.

con man: a swindler who exploits the confidence of his victim

Operator3
July 19th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I work in a bar where we have this till system in which you press and number and then sign in before you take an order. I always go for "3".

"Operator 3 is signed in".

And that's how I got it.

Timbjerr
July 19th, 2009, 11:15 AM
It's derived from my old username, "tmbjr", which in turn was simply my initials with the suffix jr. at the end. During my absence from PC, some guy at GameFAQS told me to change my name because nobody knew how to pronounce it, so I added random vowels to it and kept it. :P

H-King
July 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Its my initials plus "ing".

Zakarii
July 19th, 2009, 11:36 AM
It's my name in Japanese. Zachary-Zakarii.
Oh, and for anyone who cares, I'm Mapl3Syrup. Got sick of my name.

The Scientist
July 19th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Usernames here seem to fall into one of three categories:

1) Alteration of IRL name
2) Some random Japanese word/anime character name
3) Reference to Greek/Roman mythology

ThornPython4
July 19th, 2009, 12:54 PM
My username I combined from Thorn and Python... I chose Thorn because he is my favorite character in the Eragon book series and he is a dragon. Python is because I love snakes and I own 2 pythons at home. The 4 is for my fav. number :D.

Jack O'Neill
July 19th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Jack O'Neill is a fictional character in the Stargate film and television series. I just decided to take his name for my own.

SeaSquirt
July 19th, 2009, 01:11 PM
I chose SeaSquirt because it's an animal with a symbolic meaning for me. They're a primitive vertebrate that starts in a free-swimming larval stage with a simple spine and brain. When they mature, they attach themselves to a rock and don't need their brain anymore, so they digest it. It's a reminder as I get older to never attach myself to a rock and eat my own brain. Metaphorically or literally, I guess.

.death
July 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Obviously, my name just means "Death". The period was added because Death was already taken. The name came from my current obsession with the anime Death Note.

Ayselipera
July 19th, 2009, 02:30 PM
My username probably has the most boring meaning but anyways...

Autumn is my name so I threw it in there because I couldn't think of anything. The 27 is just there because Autumn was taken and so was Autumn7 and Autumn77 so I added the 2.

I plan to change it to something better, hopefully.

幕之内 一歩
July 19th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Had a few people ask me about mine. It's the name of Makunouchi Ippo in kanji (not the same as katakana), Japans Featherweight Champion from the anime Hajime no Ippo.

Pekachoo
July 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM
My username is pikachu misspelled
bet you didnt know that :D

lucario giavlés
July 19th, 2009, 06:57 PM
my username has 3 meanings:

1: i am intrested in aura, and im able 2 sence it... 2 a drgree
2: i am obsesed w/ lucario
3: i am from lucaria/ related 2 a lucario

Caelus
July 19th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Mine's a combination of two words, obviously.

Blazing - I thought it sounded cool with Gliscor

Gliscor - wanted to change to its English name instead

There's a funny story as to why I chose it.....

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
My current username is random.
I originally wanted Eni (which was the nickname that Ryan called me and took from my first username, EnirevTux), but it was already taken, so I added what I can think of at the moment, which was -shi (which unintentionally, means "death" in Japanese if I remember correctly).

Enishi is also the name of a character in Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), so yeah, it's not entirely random I guess.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 22nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
Abercrombie is of course a name taken from the clothing branch Abercrombie & Fitch. I chose it due to my obsession with Abercrombie & Fitch. Originally, three of us were going to all change our usernames to match them all: one of us would be Abercrombie (me), one of us would be &, and one of us would be Fitch. But then I decided not to do it since I wanted to go back to my previous username, which has no meaning, of Patchisou Yutohru. Abercrombie itself was a cofounder of the casual luxary clothing line.

My next username is a combination of my two current favorite bands, Meese and Muse with an S added to the beginning of it for the hell of it, I guess.

Blue Nocturne
July 23rd, 2009, 12:50 AM
My name is a reference to my love of music.
The blue is a prefix i add to almost every single one of my usernames on other sites as a reference to my personality according to my siggy

Vie
July 23rd, 2009, 12:57 AM
My name has its origin in the brain. 'cerebral cortex'

jadored
July 23rd, 2009, 01:05 AM
Jadored because it's french, sort of J'adore means "I love" and the 'ed' just because. It's pronounced Juh-Door-d but my friend kept calling me Jayrod, so I kept the Jay as my nick name. =]

Guillermo
July 23rd, 2009, 01:06 AM
It means 'Will' in Spanish.

Barney.
July 23rd, 2009, 05:44 AM
I have no idea..I just made up a word.

ReyRey-Pyon
July 23rd, 2009, 06:13 AM
LOLZ

I pretty much just came up with it randomly ~n~
meaning behing the name
its has none

Laprasas7
July 23rd, 2009, 06:23 AM
Well my username means my favourite Pokemon lapras ;)

Cherrim
July 23rd, 2009, 06:24 AM
"Abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light"

...but that's not its origin for me. I chose "Lightning" as my alias back in 2001 because I had an old Yahoo! IM RP account called lightning_the_baby_pichu and it was my favourite to play on. I liked the nickname so I chose it when I needed a new name on a forum I used to go on. Up to last year it was my main username all over the internet. I only slowly started moving away from it because it's such a common name that it's impossible to get unless the website you register it at is juuust starting up. Plus now with FF13 coming out and Lightning being the protagonist, everyone's gonna think I based my name off her. :( And if she turns out to be really lame that'll suck.

NatureKeeper
July 23rd, 2009, 06:24 AM
Keeper of the Nature, as Shaymin...

Schweppes
July 23rd, 2009, 09:25 AM
It's from the ginger ale bottles.

Aurafire
July 23rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Nothing really, just sounded cool at the time :O

Camisado
July 23rd, 2009, 09:52 AM
It's a song by Panic! at the Disco, and I thought it was a cool word.

Here's the Wiktionary definition:
A nocturnal ambush or surprising act of aggression.

Ascaris
July 23rd, 2009, 11:10 AM
It's the first part of the scientific name of a parasitic nematode, more commonly known as a roundworm.

ALC_Allstar
July 24th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Hehe...Mine is actually pretty obvious. Even though the all-star game is over my username means American League Central All-Star.

Jirachu
July 24th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Jirachi+Pikachu....now that was just TOO easy! lol
^^; XD :) ^_^

dukecrescentlovevia .
July 24th, 2009, 04:39 AM
dukecrescentlovevia .
iam duke crescent .
and i love my girlfriend named via.
simple , huh ??

Eucliffe
July 24th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Zuzu
Zoo*zoo
A nickname given to a male Mudkip by Ruby of Pokemon Special/Adventures.

And I might as well go with my past usernames too...

Serene
Sir*Een
The name of my favorite character in Riviera: The Promised Land (or for the people that prefer calling it by its original name, Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera)

Pikataro
Pee*kah*tah*row
"Pikachu" shortened with the suffix "taro" added on, which means "boy"; the suffix also came from Pokemon Special/Adventures, as Gold would add "taro" to the end of all the nicknames he gave his Pokemon.

<~F.M.P~>
July 24th, 2009, 04:45 AM
<~F.M.P~> = Floating Monkey Pirate...confused as to why? Me too, Ill let you know why I chose it once I figure it out myself lol.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I dont know. I was bored at the time
It totally doesnt match my theme. The guy in my theme isn't even called Hikari :(

Chibi Robo
July 24th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Well chibi robo was one of my favorite games ever had a nice ring too it and well, who doesn't like small robots?

Superjub
July 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
A cheat for Starwars Battlefront, I think. Though I'm not actually that interested in Star Wars. xD I just liked it and stuck with it. :X It's basically my user name for most things, though I'm thinking of coming up with something new. :D

Barney.
July 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
While I'm here, I may aswell explain my old usernames.

Blazeavile - Blaziken + Weavile.
Korova. - Russian for cow, and is highly used in my favorite book ever.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:26 PM
If i had adifferent user name, what should it be?
RANDOM X0

SparkuxDaichi
July 24th, 2009, 03:37 PM
My user name is my internet name Daichi Spark, nothing special

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I could make a different account but i dont want to

Slash Beast ∞
July 24th, 2009, 03:39 PM
It's the last name of my Character on P4. :)

Sora
July 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
BinaryPeaches

Binary (Code): a system of representing letters, numbers, or other characters, using binary notation.
Peach:the subacid, juicy, drupaceous fruit of a tree, Prunus persica, of the rose family.

BinaryPeaches: a system of a juicy fruit, that is represented by numbers, letters, or other characters, using binary notation.

Actually, not really. XD There is more of a story than a meaning for this name.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Yummy Peaches
My aunt called me Peachy when I was a baby, cuz she said I looked like Peaches and cream
She still calls me it :)

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Mines the main character from my favorite anime "Last Exile" :P His name in the english adaption is "Claus Valca" but i preferred the Japanese name so i used that one D:

sanny the hedgehog
July 24th, 2009, 06:52 PM
mine, its just a nick-name that i have.
thats all.

Belong
July 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Mine is complicated xD try and figure it out...if you can....

Psittaciformes
July 24th, 2009, 07:52 PM
"Psittaciformes" is the order parrots are in, so it basically means parrot. I know, it's not the most creative user-name, but that's because I'm not good with making up names. Every time I make one up, they come out n00bish. I wanted a user-name that relates to parrots and at the very least, birds. I don't have any problems with logging in with this name, though.

It's pronounced "sit-uh-suh-FORM-eez". Now that I look back at it, Psittaciformes is a bad username. I should've gone with something more simpler.

Bagel
July 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
itst my favoritest pokemons politoed obviously

Michii
July 24th, 2009, 08:20 PM
My username is Michii as in Mishy. Mishy is my nickname online, which is short for my real name. :]

So remember, kids? Not MEE-CHEE, not MIH-CHEE, not MIH-CHAI, not MEE-CHAI. It's MIH-SHEE, kay? Kay.

Lucent
July 24th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Suika Ibuki can mean various things.

"Suika" generally means watermelon, but from where ZUN got it from, it means "gathering fragrance". As for "Ibuki", it's the name of a mountain where an oni (Suika is an oni) supposedly lived, but in this case, it means "the wind is blowing".

Which probably means my name is "The wind is blowing gathering fragrance".

And my previous username, Fia, is the name of a character from Riviera: The Promised Land. I have no clue what it means other than that XD

The Red Chain
July 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Milk –noun
1. an opaque white or bluish-white liquid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals, serving for the nourishment of their young.
2. this liquid as secreted by cows, goats, or certain other animals and used by humans for food or as a source of butter, cheeses, yogurt, etc.
3. any liquid resembling this, as the liquid within a coconut, the juice or sap of certain plants, or various pharmaceutical preparations.

That basically sums it up.
I added the 'ii' for the hell of it.

Pikachu the Speaker
July 24th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Pikachu the Speaker.

Uh, pikachu nicknamed Speak.

Giratinathelegend
July 29th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Well, Giratina is my fave legendary at the moment (though so of the others are also close to being my favourite)
So i mixed up some of the words for it
Giratina is my fave legendary = Giratinathelegend

23Q
July 29th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Sole: In Samoa, means "bro".
Bro: Short for brother.

Yes, i am aware that my name means "Brobro". Lol :)

Manny626
July 29th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Manny - That's how some people call me.

626 - I have no idea, lol

icyace
July 29th, 2009, 07:04 AM
I don't know it's just icy before Ace(and I'm Ace)

mike182
July 29th, 2009, 07:25 AM
mine is a combination of my first name and favorite band

Shadow Sneak Sableye
July 29th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Bikki is a nickname that a close friend of mine gave me. idk why but she's just always called me that. and I slapped on chan for the heck of it xD

templekeeper
July 29th, 2009, 08:47 AM
My username is a loyalty that will not be broken anytime soon. It's a promise. Yeah, my goal is not to make perfect sense and to be foggy.

Giraffles <3
July 29th, 2009, 09:01 AM
I like giraffes but didn't want to put something lame like "Giraffe Lover" :3.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 29th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Well, I'm getting my named changed soon anyway,
But the History of my usernames are:

Blaze121: I was a newb that wanted to be known as Blaze. It was taken, so 121 plz.

~Enu~: Random word I made up because it was neat.
Only my old friends on PC remember when I had this one.

Achamo: Japanese name for Torchic!

Achamo-chan: Achamo plus a -chan

Acha: I searched my username one time, and it looks like someone on a completely different site had it. So, Acha.

Tacharine: Tangerine + Acha. boom.

Tachaccoon: Tangerine + Acha + Raccoon. BOOM.

Charwawr♪: Acha - A = Cha, Cha + RWAWR = Charwawr, Charwawr + ♪ = Charwawr♪ :3

Mew Ichigo
July 29th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Im a Sir Aaron fangirl and my real name is Zahra (say Zara)
Also, the Japanese in my sig says Zara.

Ambellina
July 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
It's my real name. It's easy to remember XD

Mew Ichigo
July 29th, 2009, 11:45 AM
It's my real name. It's easy to remember XD

Thats your real name? DX Im jealous, its a cute name.

Ambellina
July 29th, 2009, 11:49 AM
X) Awww thank you! I like it too XD

Nyu~♥!
July 29th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Kitsukitty...

Well, I'm obsessed over the Japanese legend of Kitsunes.. and then I like cats cuz they're adorable!
And so you have it. A kitsukitty.

Eucliffe
July 29th, 2009, 01:11 PM
According to Touhou Wiki...

The characters for Yuyuko means something like "Secluded child" or "Ghostly child." 'yuyu' (or 'yuuyuu', as in Yuu Yuu Hakusho) is reportedly the sound a Japanese ghost makes.

So, there you have it <3

SonicThrust
July 29th, 2009, 11:20 PM
SonicThrust is a totally awesome attack in the Tales series of video games/anime.

Aljam
July 30th, 2009, 01:06 AM
well I was bored 1 day so I changed it to Archon because of my obsession with starcraft at the time.

Jirachification
July 30th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Jirachi's my favorite Pokémon. Simple enough. ;)

Lady Gaga
July 30th, 2009, 05:09 AM
well, that day, i had bought one of those nifty iDogs...so...XD now thats like my official internet name!

D. Lawride
July 30th, 2009, 05:16 AM
It's actually meaning many things, from David Lawride (my usual character in RPs) to part of my name and even the portuguese prefix of kings. Other than that, the surname just popped. ._.

Little Monster
July 30th, 2009, 05:42 AM
On Phineas and Ferb, Phineas's stepbrother is called Ferb, he dosen't talk much in public just like me. So i named my username as Ferb.

Captain Hobo.
July 30th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Mine is Diglett 032 because I like Diglett and my lucky number is 32.

Netto Azure
July 30th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Netto Hikari is the Japanese name for Lan in the Rockman.EXE series.

Azure is a shade of my favorite color, Blue. :3

Neko64
July 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Neko= Cat.

I love cats. I LOVE cats. Nuff said. xD

Unfortunately, Neko was already taken by someone who never goes here anymore <__<. So to make up for it I chose a number, and I chose 64 because it's one of my favorites, and it also kind of reminds me of Nintendo 64.

Silhouette
July 30th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Spicy cuz I'm hawt <3.

My name came from a history I had with a friend. We used to make corny videos, and we needed a "company" name (keep in mind we were like 11 at the time). I'm lactose intolerant, and because I had heartburn so often, we came up with 'Stomach of Flames'. I thought that sounded terrible, so we revised and came up with Spicy Cactus. So, I guess my username has to do with my constant heartburn? Idunno.

Azonic
July 30th, 2009, 10:18 AM
It means darling in french. Plus it sounds like cherry.

... I like cherries.

Jak
July 30th, 2009, 10:45 AM
The silver splatter of a silver Smeargle's tail.

Zorua
July 30th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I'm a cookie. Simple as that. :3

Saryka
July 30th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Saryka was just me playing around with the spelling of Talim's weapon in Soul Calibur III, the Syi Sarika and Loka Lua. XD; Nothing that special, but it's become my primary online alias.

Jack bauer
July 30th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Jack bauer = main Character from a popular tv show.

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 4th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Hyper-Little-Absol

Chibi being the word for little or tiny.

Bianca Paragon
August 4th, 2009, 06:28 AM
It means my hair smells totally scrumptious.

The Corrupt Plague
August 4th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I chose it because it describes my favorite glitch, Missingno.

Mukkamoto
August 4th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I have yet to find out for myself *sigh*

earthberry
August 4th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Earthberry came from an odd discussion with my friends over what our names would be if we were hippies. lol

Bulletproof
August 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM
my username is a song by the UK band La Roux. the song reached number 1 in the singles chart and I've been addicted to it ever since it was out.

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 4th, 2009, 04:10 PM
My song is a character from a somewhat popular show, House.

NoblemanNick
August 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
If you've ever played "Tales of Symphonia" one of the extra costumes for Lloyd Irving is the "Nobleman" costume, and my name is Nick so I put both together.

L
August 5th, 2009, 05:33 AM
It's just the first letter of my name. Sometimes I use the name L-san, but that's not too exciting either. ;)

Benadryl
August 5th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Benadryl is a brand name allergy medicine manufactured by McNeil Healthcare (UK) Limited. Benadryl is used as an antihistamine for the temporary relief of seasonal and perennial allergy symptoms. Benadryl is available for oral or topical use.

Uh, yeah. I like antihistamines so that's why I requested it as my name change.

Zeroess
August 5th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Well I like Zero. And like PrincESS or waitrESS, I've put an ess on the end of it cuz Im a girl :)

Aegis
August 5th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Well technically Aegis is the shield of Zeus or um... something XD But obviously my name isn't meant to reflect that, I just liked the way it sounded and looked and... I dunno, it just kind of stuck after that XD

Aurafire
August 5th, 2009, 08:49 AM
It used to be "Aurasphere" in reference to the actual move (since I am indeed a big Lucario fan :D), but I guess I wanted a change, so I swapped out the suffixes. Aurafire doesn't really mean anything, but I've grown attached to it and probably won't be changing it for a while.

BowtiePenguin
August 5th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Mine's pretty simple. I love penguins and have a thing for formal attire.

Cherrim
August 5th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Well technically Aegis is the shield of Zeus or um... something XD But obviously my name isn't meant to reflect that, I just liked the way it sounded and looked and... I dunno, it just kind of stuck after that XD
...you would make a horrible shield. :( Your name doesn't fit you at all, lmfao.

Houndour2004
August 5th, 2009, 11:39 AM
From the good times when my Pokemon craze was on the highest.

Bianca Paragon
August 5th, 2009, 11:45 AM
...you would make a horrible shield. :( Your name doesn't fit you at all, lmfao.
HAY LIGHTING IS UR NAME FRUM CARS?

rando serian
August 5th, 2009, 11:49 AM
My user name, Rando Serian, is actually short for a longer phrase cobbled together from three languages... The phrase is Rando Serian Cras and it means, "The World's Brighter Future".

02linclse
August 5th, 2009, 02:27 PM
mine is my car. 2002 lincolnc lse

Jirachu
August 5th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Jirachi+Raichu...Nooo...I ment Jirachi+Pichu. NOPE!

Jirachi+PIKAchu, yes^^ I probably already posted that before, though...lol

Lolita23Q
August 5th, 2009, 08:14 PM
My User, just basically came from a band.

Satoshi Ookami
August 5th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Ash + Arceus's National Number or the amount of discovered pokemon.
Nothing more I guess

THIRTY-SIX
August 5th, 2009, 11:02 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9425/picture2azt.png

Thats what my current means.

22sa
August 5th, 2009, 11:21 PM
22sa = cute cute I like cute, short

Godot17
August 6th, 2009, 12:04 AM
In case any of you (well, maybe all of you) are wondering. My username has nothing to do with dogs.

...In fact, I don't remember where the hell it came from I just know it has nothing to do with dogs. I'm not a dog freak :(. Stupid Pre-teen mind I had.

Sakura Rain
August 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Mine means "Cherry blossom rain". That's the whole reason I picked it - cause it's all poetic. ^___^

.inLOVE
August 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM
It means that Santa went to the Rio de Janeiro but there were no cookies. So he chose Ria instead, where there were lots of cookies. :D

Thus comes the name Santaria (San-tah-ree-uh).

.Seth
August 6th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Mine is just a name I came up with. Takgashi Taraji, if Surf translated it right.
It's just in Japanese characters, because ^ is the pronunciation.

Cassino
August 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Well now that I've changed...
Go read about the Battle of Monte Cassino, and listen to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFwmjouKT9U).

Tinhead Bruce
August 6th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I can't really explain it... lol. It's just... an interesting name.

IceSage
August 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM
My username has to do with my love of Icy things ever since I was little.

My favorite month and birthmonth usually is the start of when things becoming wintery. I adore the snow. I love ice. The color scheme of icy things is just amazingly beautiful. I also remember playing Mortal Kombat when I was younger, absolutely adoring Sub-Zero and it's freezing move. The ability to suspend someone in place? Just seems amazing to me.

The name itself is self-explanatory, but ends up getting confused for other things and pronunciations. Two root words:

Sage: One who is wise, knowledgeable.
Ice: Self-Explanatory.

So, I'm the Sage, of Ice.

Also, the name is taken from a very complex series of events that have come from various writings since my early childhood, as well as a more recent pet-project in which I animate, in which the main character is myself.

Tamaki
August 6th, 2009, 06:21 PM
It means that Santa went to the Rio de Janeiro but there were no cookies. So he chose Ria instead, where there were lots of cookies. :D

Thus comes the name Santaria (San-tah-ree-uh).

XD I like it! Creative.

Mine is just a name that I like... :3

Nemaru
August 6th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I use this username for a lot of things, not just PC. I made it roughly 5 or 6 years ago...I was 9. :P It's an alternate spelling for the japanese verb 'to sleep', Nemuru. So, in a nutshell my name pretty much means sleep.

Loki
August 6th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Loki, a character from Fairy Tail, who derives his name from the Norse God of Mischief.
I'm not very exciting, but it's certainly better than the Greek philosopher. <_____<

Misheard Whisper
August 6th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Sparkling Dragon . . . I really couldn't say. I used to be Kenji Sasaki (on another forum), before I decided to change. I just decided I needed something new and fresh, and, well, this monster was born. I like Dragons and I like sparkly things, so voila. And it fits really nicely with meh avi.

Forever
August 8th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Hakeen means the reverse of Neekah.

Neekah is the typing of the pronounciation of "Nica".

Nica is my nickname from my real name, Danica. XD;

Giratina55
August 8th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Mine doesnt mean much really, i just like giratina, but on Chao Island (diffrent forum) i have the username shadowXunicorn. shadow and unicorn are both bro and sis chao i have on sa2b. And the X stands for they are a good team, there is also cookie (not involved) that is the other bro who is also in the team, which makes the team better. :)

csscom
August 9th, 2009, 08:43 AM
counter strike source commander.

I player counter strike source. not to sure why I added commander on there.

Eevee4Ever54
August 11th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Well, I like Eevees and 54 is my lucky number. Kinda self-explanatory.

PiroMunkie
August 12th, 2009, 07:44 AM
A monkey, only misspelled on purpose, that likes to set things on fire? I don't know, I've never given it much thought. I'm sure it made some sort of sense when I registered it over five years ago. Ah, the creativity of a fourteen year old. -_-;

Alexithymia~
August 12th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Ineffable. I rather like the meanings of my username. Very fitting, dontcha' think?

Incapable of being expressed; indescribable or unutterable.
Not to be uttered; taboo.
Not to be spoken because of its sacredness.

Mew Ichigo
August 12th, 2009, 12:06 PM
It means Im 2 fangirlish over Tokyo Mew Mew.

Nuke
August 12th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I was just twisting words to add a letter on the end and Skii was just stuck.

I don't like skiing. :P

WolowizarD
August 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
It's the twitter name of Howard Wolowitz, a character from "The Big Bang Theory"

Gleam Noiyam
August 12th, 2009, 03:46 PM
My name means a glitched soul--------------- missing no basically.
Missing no's ghost form is a glitched soul. Which is what my name means.

Genophobic
August 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM
my name means fear of sex. u could try to look google search for the meaning.

Dj2030
August 12th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Dj is my name.
and the 2030 is how many Pokemon battles I won in a row. :)

sadly, I just Breed now. Battling got boring :P

lol

Feign
August 12th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Well my name is a verb, and it is pronounced like pain but of course with an f.

Otherwise, it means to pretend or falsify. I've used that nick for about 7 years now at various forums etc.

It was a shortened version of my original nick of 'feigned anarchist' and furthermore, I was using the thesaurus at the time for a synonym to 'pretender' which I believe I was looking up, because of the tv show of the same name (as opposed to having the nick 'The Pretender'), though I think I just randomly thought of the extra portion of anarchist.

.Aero
August 12th, 2009, 10:56 PM
.Aero

Well it started with AeroForce22 a long time ago on Xbox Live. I wanted an interesting name that had to do with my favorite band: Aerosmith. Then I decided to throw "Force" on there because I was (sadly) digging DragonForce. 22 Is my favorite number, so I slapped that puppy on.

So now, I like to twist the meaning of "AeroForce" by saying Aero Force One is the fan club for Aerosmith (which it is!) even though that's not the reason I chose the name.

I really wanted something more mature now, and since I hit 1,000 posts, I celebrated with a name change. Aero was already taken, HECK, ÆRO was already taken.

So I threw the period on there and it actually has a nice smooth look to it. ;D I love it just as much as I love Aerosmith. :D

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
August 12th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I love Nine Inch Nails a whole lot so my user name is just a name of one of their albums.
(It says "Year Zero Remixed") ;)

Spherical Ice
August 12th, 2009, 11:45 PM
I was searchling for a Pokémon forum, and one came up that sounded cool. (Pokémon Fan Universe) I soon realised I needed a username (I was eight at the time). I went to this Random Username generator. The first thing that came up was 'The Sphere [INSERT RANDOM NUMBERS HERE]'. Then, I changed it to 'The Spherical'. In need of a noun, I just chose my favourite element, Ice. And that was it. It started out as TheSphericalIce, then SphericalIce, and from then on, it was Spherical Ice. Stayed with me since that. And that's it.

devilicious
August 13th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Superfairy because I'm superawesome.
And superwonderful.
Superperfect.

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
August 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Superfairy because I'm superawesome.
And superwonderful.
Superperfect.
Ha.I love how your nature says "Modest" and then you spew this stuff...

bit.trip void
August 13th, 2009, 01:30 AM
It's called sarcasm, lol.

It's my name. /sweatdrop

Guillermo
August 13th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Name change~ :]

Um, Juicy Fruit's a type of chewing gum. I have some kind of obsession with it.

devilicious
August 13th, 2009, 02:03 AM
It's called sarcasm, lol.

I wasn't being sarcastic though, lol.

You're Gonna Go Far Kid!
August 13th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Oh dear,we have a problem then haha.

bit.trip void
August 13th, 2009, 02:08 AM

So you are really special, lol.

Aah, I want a new name so it can be better. :3.

devilicious
August 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM
So you are really special, lol.

Aah, I want a new name so it can be better. :3.

Change yours to Superjessica and I'll share some of my perfectness with you~

Intoxicated
August 13th, 2009, 02:12 AM
I made mine up a few years ago. It's always available so I use it for most sites.

SPEEDIE
August 13th, 2009, 02:17 AM
My Username is the Same as my Last Name and also my nickname and im surprised its not taken Speedie is very common :(

bit.trip void
August 13th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Change yours to Superjessica and I'll share some of my perfectness with you~

Its a deal!

As soon as I CAN change it. ;;

Charizard★
August 13th, 2009, 07:40 AM
I though up my user name because I was doing Math at the time o.o

poopnoodle
August 13th, 2009, 10:59 AM
A long, slender line of excrement.

øbliteration
August 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM
From when I played G/S/C and thought I had to name my rival "???" or else the police would be after me. >.>

CyanideEspeon
August 13th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Can't remember if I posted in this topic yet or not, but my username is based off of Espeon's DP's Pokédex entry, where it says that it's fur has the look and feel of velvet.

Hassamu
August 13th, 2009, 03:22 PM
It's the Japanese name for Scizor..

LegendOfPokemon
August 13th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I like both so i tought "Why not mix em'?"
And there it is:Legend Of Pokemon ^_^

Azelf118
August 14th, 2009, 05:35 AM
My name shows that I love Azelf, and I do!! ^_^

jaimelectric
August 14th, 2009, 05:40 AM
My first name + electric. My favorite kind of pokemon, my favorite kind of music, and I consider myself to have an 'electric' personality. :3

-scuttles out like a krabby-

Sajuuk
August 14th, 2009, 05:50 AM
My username is quite complicated. So here goes.

The first part comes from the name of the RTS game Homeworld.
Now, in the game, there were like little clans of people, or kiiths, with one of them being the leader of them, called the Kiith-Sa. So, if you take out the 'sa and stick Homeworld in front of it, you get my username.

One of my forum's Super Mods came up with the name and I love it. :)

Crimson Stardust
August 14th, 2009, 08:56 AM
My username come out from the word "Ace" which my friends always calls me and "Phantom" as i described to be a mysterious but silent being which describe me..xD

dash!
August 14th, 2009, 09:07 AM
uhhh it's the kind of phone I have xD
t-mobile dash <3
I was feeling especially uncreative. And just plain "dash" was taken, so I added an exclamation point to it :3

funny1always
August 14th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Mine means I'm the funny one always

iwuzhere9
September 17th, 2009, 04:24 PM
A traditional internet debauchery of "I was here" with my number thrown on the end (9 is my luck number)
I used it for forums around the time I signed up for PC :3

Unknown Entity
September 17th, 2009, 06:14 PM
My names meaning: Unknown.

Amachi
September 17th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Do not revive threads older than 30 days.

Locked.