PDA

View Full Version : Do you regret anything that ever happened on PC?

Avey
July 17th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Something you did, something that happened... I'm sure there's been a couple of things that make all of us wonder why we did what we did.

Will post my regrets when I have more time.

Kazukii
July 17th, 2009, 12:02 PM
My only regrets are for the posts I made that earned me warnings/infractions =/ Of course, I wish I could go back and change my posts but let's face it, I'm no time lord :P

Avey
July 17th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I regret a hell of a lotta things I did when I first joined here. I regret not reading the rules, I regret not paying attention to anything anyone said until it was much too late, I regret pretending I was important when I wasn't (the vavavoom incident springs to mind), I regret being banned for incidents I shouldn't have let happen, I regret constantly arguing with people, I regret making it look like I was better than anyone else. Basically, I regret being your basic internet noob. Most of all, I regret covering up my old account (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=64836) because I was... well... scared of the consequences if people were to find out. I regret making a new account and pretending I was a new member, just because it seemed like it was the easy thing to do. I know now that if I tried to do re-establish myself as a good quality poster, I probably would've been able to. I probably would've been able to redeem myself. But I didn't. Instead I chose to hide behind a veil of secrecy and deception and I've been feeling guilty about it ever since.

Kura
July 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I regret not trying harder to get Simon's contact info after he left PC .___.~ He was a cool guy~

Fox♠
July 17th, 2009, 12:54 PM
I regret being far too awesome.
Hahahaha, jokes aside, I regret getting into a lot of the arguments I've had here, most were unneeded and stupid.

.little monster
July 17th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I regret harassing administrators when I was half asleep. I can barely remember it. @.@

Alinthea
July 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Nope.
I don't regret anything at all.

All good fun and games.

Went
July 17th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I regret ever talking to Mobile Tsk.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 17th, 2009, 04:58 PM
I regret having arguments with certain people on here

:t354:TG

Citrinin
July 17th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I haven't been here long enough to regret anything. Hopefully I'll have as few regrets as possible during my time here. ^^

Chibi-chan
July 17th, 2009, 05:28 PM
I regret not trying harder to get Simon's contact info after he left PC .___.~ He was a cool guy~

I got his MSN...but that's it D:

I regret...
No, I don't really regret anything. S'all good.

Kura
July 17th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I got his MSN...but that's it D:

I regret...
No, I don't really regret anything. S'all good.

You do? I think I only have his old one ._. Does he still go on MSN?

Sorry this is getting a bit offtopic..

So um.. ._. I also regret.. um.. I guess I regret spending so much time on here .__. When I could be doing something more productive..

jasonresno
July 17th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I regret ever lurking on into the religion and political threads. Nobody is here to have their minds changed. Everyone just wants to argue. And I'm no better than the next guy about backing down and letting it roll off my back.

Vrai
July 17th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I only really regret lurking far too much. Sometimes I refresh for a good ten minutes to see if anything interesting pops up.

I also have had a couple of headdesk moments, but nothing more than that, really.

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
July 17th, 2009, 09:34 PM
i regret wasting valuable time.
but i manage.

Forever
July 17th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Although in a thread I stated that I have no regrets in my life, I do. Most of these are on PC. I'll go in chronological order. I advise people involved in recent dramas with me to read this please as well as past friends I may have made or loss.

I regret joining PC in the way I did. I believe that those first few threads were crucial in helping me gain such a bad reputation (figuratively.) I regret having made multiple threads asking the same question, failing to read rules and more. Those first few mistakes basically predicted my future at PC. Soon after, I decided that I liked PC and wanted to be forgiven, so I made a pointless thread in another section, asking for forgiveness or something, this is something I regret. The reason is because I could have easily moved on rather than do that. Another thing I regret in early PC days is the ‘poke picture shop’, or something like that. It was a stupid decision. I wanted to be like everyone else, but what I didn’t realise is that I had no talent and what I created in that shop could have been probably done better by a three year old. This is one of the things that haunted me throughout my PC life; I wanted to be like everyone else, completely forgetting who I am. I regret having done that. Another thing that stands out in my early PC life is the post count obsession. When I realised that moderators generally had higher post counts than me, I just… posted lots. I regret having done that as people then on looked down upon me. Even now I still hold true to that posting obsession, but instead it’s only when I’m near an important number, however that is no excuse for my behaviour concerning post count then. I regret how I acted in 2006, I was a try-hard, I wanted to be like everyone else and wanted a name for myself, and yes, I sure did get a name for myself, just not in a positive light. Another flaw of mine in 2006/2005 was that I generally wasn’t a nice person. Yes, I appeared nice, but really, I had no thoughts/care for other people and their lives away from PC. This could be the fault of not being mature enough, but I really do regret feeling like that. This attitude only really changed in late 2008/early 2009. My early PC life wasn’t exactly bad, but problems I developed then would reoccur throughout the rest of my PC life.

I regret having acted how I did in 2007 a lot. Within the first month, I was completely post count obsessed, but this time, I moved to the DCC. I spammed in it all the time and for a monthly DCC, having three hundred posts or something wasn’t exactly something to be proud of. The real issue was more that the quality was poor, rather than how much I posted. Sure, if I posted lots with good-quality posts, that would be much better, but no, the posts were mostly random. In 2006, I suppose… there was a different mindset at PC, so it may have been easier to get away with, in 2007, PC appeared to change from what I was used to. Even though those types of posts weren’t acceptable around that time, in the past they weren’t either, just PC appeared to be more relaxed. I regret making every single one of these posts. This was the real beginning to what lead to how people think of me at PC now. I began to realise this when Matt (Drummershuff), got modded. A few days ago, if I remember correctly, there was a discussion in the DCC about my posts and how I’m obsessed with post count. On that day, I made a new account. Not only because I felt ashamed that Matt was a moderator, after having joined around the same time as I, but because I wanted to prove that post count wasn’t my life anymore. I tried to hide my identity, but eventually, I let it slip. Under my new account, my posts weren’t any better than on my old one, but I had a smaller post count. Soon after, Fuz said a really harsh comment to me. Really, that comment was just. The posts I made were based on stereotypes and… I don’t know, the way I came off in my posts made me appear stupid, but I regret that I didn’t learn from that comment. At that point, my stubborn attitude kicked in, which has remained until even now really. I kept going the way I was. In May, Tali ‘left forever’, which was something that just… shattered my life, the only thing I could do to honour her was to keep going the way I was, which was completely pointless, and I regret that. The night before Marz was modded, I had some just really… bad thoughts, and I really meant it, of Chi (no, not the cat), dying, which proves that in a way I have become a better person since then, but only in the nice sense and not in how I appear. That’s one of the main things I really regret, and I don’t care what anyone says, to me, that’s karma… which is why ever since then, I’ve never thought about wanting someone to literally die. (Note: I will not make reference to any particular comment at this point.) I just was a stupid person and I regret having acted like that. Then, soon after, I was jealous, so with Kenji, we created a ‘Cookie Party’, something that the people involved know of. I regret having done that. It was heartless, but looking back on it, it’s funny that… I really meant everything I did up until this point. Another thing I regret is having an obsession with TPOT, one person that appeared maybe three times shouldn’t dictate how the rest of my life should be. At about November, Digital Mage got modded in Other Trivia. Due to my new obsession with Other Trivia at that time, I just got really annoyed. I just posted a lot in Other Trivia and repeated how I acted in the past, except this time the posts didn’t count. I regret how I acted then, because I remember Went saying something like ‘Nica so badly wants Mage’s place’, or something similar to that, I don’t really remember. In December, when Tali returned I thought there was hope in the world… and due to that, I stayed how I was, completely unaware to how my actions would be my downfall.

January 2008… it was supposed to be the end, but it wasn’t. After everything that had happened up until that point and a strange joke which I still hate, people mentioned some things in PC’s chat whilst I was there. That was the last straw for me. I left PC for a little over a month, hoping to never return to a place that appeared to have ruined my life. In reality, that was not true, all the actions were my fault and I just didn’t have the brains at that time to realise what I was becoming. When I returned to PC, it wasn’t due to TCTI, but it was the relief that Marz was gone from PC. My time at PC began to take a positive turn, as we headed past April, June, July and more, as I began to get friends that actually made me happy. July 2008 was one of the best months I’ve ever had online, I don’t regret how I acted… up until I dared Zet to create a thread, I had no thought about what could actually happen to Zet because of that thread. I regret that, as eventually, in August, due to a post I made, that thread was taken into consideration, I got an infraction. Although… after that occurred, I didn’t feel upset, I felt a sense of achievement that normal people got infractions. That was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever thought. In October, my post count stupidity reoccurred, I took it lightly, and I thought it was hilarious when Chibi said that post count would be disabled in the DCC. But really, what I didn’t realise was that I was stupid enough to continue along the same road I did. Then in December, I hit a point… some things were said… I don’t exactly remember what happened that day, but I know it led to making a blog entry.

January 2009 was really, the second best month at PC. I was with really great people, a smaller group… but yet there was drama. This was reputation drama, positive repping people because they were my friends, it was stupid, and I regret being one of the people involved in that, although I didn’t get dealt any harsh consequences. The beginning of 2009 was when life at PC began to turn out positively, although there were many negatives. Two of them being Macy and Larry’s inactivity, those were just two of the things that lead to… certain thoughts and reactions in months they were gone. In April, drama reoccurred, as Emily and Klippy brought up points about me wanting attention, I don’t exactly want to remember. I still don’t know if the thoughts were fully gone from then leading up to the most recent drama. Now… everything that has happened in June and July 2009, I definitely regret. I’ve lost friends, shut people out, because of insecurities I had. I thought we got over that, but then drama re-emerged out of nowhere, after Emily made a few comments. I… well, I’ve cried probably the most I ever have throughout these two months. The thing is though, I regret having acted how I did. I don’t expect anyone to forgive me for how I’ve acted.

I’m really just amazed that… I still have a few friends that actually do care about me, after how I’ve acted over all my time at PC. I regret nearly everything, yet… I’m not really sure why, but every issue I’ve had was due to my attitude. I wanted to be superior, I wanted to be liked. I didn’t like how our group was changing. I didn’t want other people to get attention. I didn’t want… the best months of my PC life to disappear, which they have and I believe… probably won’t be restored for a long time. I’ve had other issues too, which has lead to why I believe people hate me, which only now, I realise that’s due to everything I’ve done and regret. Numbers played another part in my life, blog count! Yeah, it was okay when it was the blog entries war with Jake but when I surpassed him then… I just… kept making entries. All of them were pointless. The dare that I got at the beginning of the month not to blog until the last day of the month was the best dare I’ve ever received. I plan to stick to that as I want to show that yes, although I’ve made many mistakes… I have self control. I also regret the way I’ve been obsessed with numbers in the way I’ve had… so many pairs and so many user accounts. Alternative accounts really should only be two or three, not… 10 or something. The same goes for pairs. And… I regret the way I’ve acted to people, even the way I’ve unpaired some people. I know now that… the way that people have acted towards me has been the result of my own actions, which is something that I plan to work on. I finally am starting to see the other side and see how my actions can affect other people. I… don’t want Malyka crying every day because I keep dwelling on the past, I don’t want to hurt people. As I thought lately, I regret how I’ve acted because I’ve hurt people I never planned to hurt (or at least to me, made them think differently of me.) I really do appreciate the friends I have made, and although this is nowhere near a full on apology, I regret what I have done. However, for a little while, I’d still like to use my other account and only appear offline on the old one, since… I don’t know, but I’d like to build upon that. So… yes, that should cover most of my regrets, although not every single thing is covered… I feel bad upon how I may have judged people in certain situations based upon other people, I feel bad for everything I’ve done. I just regret my actions more lately… because I feel as if I’ve lost a whole lot of friends who were worth it and I didn’t want to lose. I also regret spending so much pointless time on PC, only causing dramas when I could be improving my results in school. I… would love to start all over again, I know that’s not possible but if I can make a few changes and make myself a better person from my mistakes, then I’ll certainly feel better about myself and my future actions.

tl;dr? I regret everything except for the friends I've made and ilu all for putting up with me. <3

Vigilante
July 17th, 2009, 10:18 PM
I regret nothing, I am too new. But I shall never regret anything, better to move on in life.

Star★Seeker
July 17th, 2009, 10:36 PM
I don't regret anything. I'm mostly shy around PC so I'm not usually involve in stuff and thus I have no regrets, except being way too timid and reserved. Thankfully, recntly I've become more outgoing and such.

Cassino
July 18th, 2009, 01:37 AM
If I say no you won't believe me, but I'm saying no.

BeachBoy
July 18th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I'm going to say no too. All my experiences, be it mistakes, getting smacked by infractions, or even the month where things got to my head have all lead to positive effects down the road. All of those and much more have given me valuables lessons to learn from, and I'm quite glad I went through them to become who I am today.

Zet
July 18th, 2009, 02:05 AM
I regret stealing Chibi's hat and not telling her that I was the one who stole it

viridian doubletongue
July 18th, 2009, 03:27 AM
i make it a principle to never regret anything that happened beyond the last five minutes. but pretty much half the things i did since joining completely sucked.

Cheesymitten
July 18th, 2009, 03:34 AM
I regret coming on here just to get shiny gold.
I also regret reading the rules.

Mitchman
July 18th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Trying to become a supah hackah in my baby days and being such a douche. Hell I regret even mentioning my mod dream.

Graceful
July 18th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Getting all the 5 infractions I've had. I honestly regret that! I'm not gonna do it again and I'll try and put it behind me! ^^

Aurafire
July 18th, 2009, 06:50 AM
I actually regret getting so obsessed with PC last fall and early winter. Not that I'm not happy that I found this place or became very active, but in all honesty, my social life and grades probably suffered because of this. While I love PC, it's just unacceptable for it to get in the way of my school work. I also made like....no new friends at school. It was simply much easier to come on here and chat with everyone. I don't want to make this sound like I resent PC because of this, but when school starts in the fall, things will be much different.

Yamikarasu
July 18th, 2009, 07:10 AM
I REGRET NOTHING!

I usually regret getting wound up in debates because 90% of the time neither side really knows what they are talking about (although, that is not PC-specific). :/

viridian doubletongue
July 18th, 2009, 11:27 AM
actually to be more specific... i regret not cleanly stepping-down as moderator. it was a hectic time, and i just neglected the forum i was put in charge of completely. i didn't want to go on the internet anymore, so i just left it. a higher-up asked me about it, and i told them the truth, but his message must not have been relayed and i was left there until the situation called that they find a replacement, and a strapping young boy they found, a much harder worker. but it was still a mahussive anti-climax of my time here. i do not consider myself a regular. i come and go.

Metatron
July 18th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Yeah.

I regret losing the friends I've made here over the past few years. I regret allowing myself to grow so attached to certain people, then just seeing them leave my life forever. But more importantly, I regret how I've treated some people here over the years (You know who you are. Sorry.).

22sa
July 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Regrets at PC:
2003 - I spent too much time here and not enough at PE2K. PE2K has a really, really, really good proboards foum at that time. They had people that were so awesome (several were going to the ivy league schools of America, and many other great achievements) that you just don't witness on pokemon forums anymore these days. But the forum got deleted. It really is the worst. I saved nothing from that forum, but I really really really wish I did. I'd pay to have it back, to see just one thread from it, but I can't! Really is one of the worst things that ever happened to me. All those memories of people I looked up to and could learn from (notably a quality version speed posting), gone just like that.
2005 - Admittedly I abused speed posting this year and ruined some would-be great threads. Shouldn't have. :P Like my old fan club for example. Kylie-chan made a wonderful club for me then, but I lowered its quality with spam. It's still fun to look back to, but would have been way more fun if I didn't spam it up.
2007 - I should have contacted Usagii (Also known as Trainer Lynn) that year... also, convinced RiNCaNdY to stay at PC a little longer. If possible I'd correct this mistake even today and talk to them. They're very important people to me, especially RiNCaNdY.
2009 - .....Hopefully none. :P Not much going on.

Although in a thread I stated that I have no regrets in my life, I do. Most of these are on PC. I'll go in chronological order. I advise people involved in recent dramas with me to read this please as well as past friends I may have made or loss.

I regret joining PC in the way I did. I believe that those first few threads were crucial in helping me gain such a bad reputation (figuratively.) I regret having made multiple threads asking the same question, failing to read rules and more. Those first few mistakes basically predicted my future at PC. Soon after, I decided that I liked PC and wanted to be forgiven, so I made a pointless thread in another section, asking for forgiveness or something, this is something I regret. The reason is because I could have easily moved on rather than do that. Another thing I regret in early PC days is the ‘poke picture shop’, or something like that. It was a stupid decision. I wanted to be like everyone else, but what I didn’t realise is that I had no talent and what I created in that shop could have been probably done better by a three year old. This is one of the things that haunted me throughout my PC life; I wanted to be like everyone else, completely forgetting who I am. I regret having done that. Another thing that stands out in my early PC life is the post count obsession. When I realised that moderators generally had higher post counts than me, I just… posted lots. I regret having done that as people then on looked down upon me. Even now I still hold true to that posting obsession, but instead it’s only when I’m near an important number, however that is no excuse for my behaviour concerning post count then. I regret how I acted in 2006, I was a try-hard, I wanted to be like everyone else and wanted a name for myself, and yes, I sure did get a name for myself, just not in a positive light. Another flaw of mine in 2006/2005 was that I generally wasn’t a nice person. Yes, I appeared nice, but really, I had no thoughts/care for other people and their lives away from PC. This could be the fault of not being mature enough, but I really do regret feeling like that. This attitude only really changed in late 2008/early 2009. My early PC life wasn’t exactly bad, but problems I developed then would reoccur throughout the rest of my PC life.

I regret having acted how I did in 2007 a lot. Within the first month, I was completely post count obsessed, but this time, I moved to the DCC. I spammed in it all the time and for a monthly DCC, having three hundred posts or something wasn’t exactly something to be proud of. The real issue was more that the quality was poor, rather than how much I posted. Sure, if I posted lots with good-quality posts, that would be much better, but no, the posts were mostly random. In 2006, I suppose… there was a different mindset at PC, so it may have been easier to get away with, in 2007, PC appeared to change from what I was used to. Even though those types of posts weren’t acceptable around that time, in the past they weren’t either, just PC appeared to be more relaxed. I regret making every single one of these posts. This was the real beginning to what lead to how people think of me at PC now. I began to realise this when Matt (Drummershuff), got modded. A few days ago, if I remember correctly, there was a discussion in the DCC about my posts and how I’m obsessed with post count. On that day, I made a new account. Not only because I felt ashamed that Matt was a moderator, after having joined around the same time as I, but because I wanted to prove that post count wasn’t my life anymore. I tried to hide my identity, but eventually, I let it slip. Under my new account, my posts weren’t any better than on my old one, but I had a smaller post count. Soon after, Fuz said a really harsh comment to me. Really, that comment was just. The posts I made were based on stereotypes and… I don’t know, the way I came off in my posts made me appear stupid, but I regret that I didn’t learn from that comment. At that point, my stubborn attitude kicked in, which has remained until even now really. I kept going the way I was. In May, Tali ‘left forever’, which was something that just… shattered my life, the only thing I could do to honour her was to keep going the way I was, which was completely pointless, and I regret that. The night before Marz was modded, I had some just really… bad thoughts, and I really meant it, of Chi (no, not the cat), dying, which proves that in a way I have become a better person since then, but only in the nice sense and not in how I appear. That’s one of the main things I really regret, and I don’t care what anyone says, to me, that’s karma… which is why ever since then, I’ve never thought about wanting someone to literally die. (Note: I will not make reference to any particular comment at this point.) I just was a stupid person and I regret having acted like that. Then, soon after, I was jealous, so with Kenji, we created a ‘Cookie Party’, something that the people involved know of. I regret having done that. It was heartless, but looking back on it, it’s funny that… I really meant everything I did up until this point. Another thing I regret is having an obsession with TPOT, one person that appeared maybe three times shouldn’t dictate how the rest of my life should be. At about November, Digital Mage got modded in Other Trivia. Due to my new obsession with Other Trivia at that time, I just got really annoyed. I just posted a lot in Other Trivia and repeated how I acted in the past, except this time the posts didn’t count. I regret how I acted then, because I remember Went saying something like ‘Nica so badly wants Mage’s place’, or something similar to that, I don’t really remember. In December, when Tali returned I thought there was hope in the world… and due to that, I stayed how I was, completely unaware to how my actions would be my downfall.

January 2008… it was supposed to be the end, but it wasn’t. After everything that had happened up until that point and a strange joke which I still hate, people mentioned some things in PC’s chat whilst I was there. That was the last straw for me. I left PC for a little over a month, hoping to never return to a place that appeared to have ruined my life. In reality, that was not true, all the actions were my fault and I just didn’t have the brains at that time to realise what I was becoming. When I returned to PC, it wasn’t due to TCTI, but it was the relief that Marz was gone from PC. My time at PC began to take a positive turn, as we headed past April, June, July and more, as I began to get friends that actually made me happy. July 2008 was one of the best months I’ve ever had online, I don’t regret how I acted… up until I dared Zet to create a thread, I had no thought about what could actually happen to Zet because of that thread. I regret that, as eventually, in August, due to a post I made, that thread was taken into consideration, I got an infraction. Although… after that occurred, I didn’t feel upset, I felt a sense of achievement that normal people got infractions. That was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever thought. In October, my post count stupidity reoccurred, I took it lightly, and I thought it was hilarious when Chibi said that post count would be disabled in the DCC. But really, what I didn’t realise was that I was stupid enough to continue along the same road I did. Then in December, I hit a point… some things were said… I don’t exactly remember what happened that day, but I know it led to making a blog entry.

January 2009 was really, the second best month at PC. I was with really great people, a smaller group… but yet there was drama. This was reputation drama, positive repping people because they were my friends, it was stupid, and I regret being one of the people involved in that, although I didn’t get dealt any harsh consequences. The beginning of 2009 was when life at PC began to turn out positively, although there were many negatives. Two of them being Macy and Larry’s inactivity, those were just two of the things that lead to… certain thoughts and reactions in months they were gone. In April, drama reoccurred, as Emily and Klippy brought up points about me wanting attention, I don’t exactly want to remember. I still don’t know if the thoughts were fully gone from then leading up to the most recent drama. Now… everything that has happened in June and July 2009, I definitely regret. I’ve lost friends, shut people out, because of insecurities I had. I thought we got over that, but then drama re-emerged out of nowhere, after Emily made a few comments. I… well, I’ve cried probably the most I ever have throughout these two months. The thing is though, I regret having acted how I did. I don’t expect anyone to forgive me for how I’ve acted.

I’m really just amazed that… I still have a few friends that actually do care about me, after how I’ve acted over all my time at PC. I regret nearly everything, yet… I’m not really sure why, but every issue I’ve had was due to my attitude. I wanted to be superior, I wanted to be liked. I didn’t like how our group was changing. I didn’t want other people to get attention. I didn’t want… the best months of my PC life to disappear, which they have and I believe… probably won’t be restored for a long time. I’ve had other issues too, which has lead to why I believe people hate me, which only now, I realise that’s due to everything I’ve done and regret. Numbers played another part in my life, blog count! Yeah, it was okay when it was the blog entries war with Jake but when I surpassed him then… I just… kept making entries. All of them were pointless. The dare that I got at the beginning of the month not to blog until the last day of the month was the best dare I’ve ever received. I plan to stick to that as I want to show that yes, although I’ve made many mistakes… I have self control. I also regret the way I’ve been obsessed with numbers in the way I’ve had… so many pairs and so many user accounts. Alternative accounts really should only be two or three, not… 10 or something. The same goes for pairs. And… I regret the way I’ve acted to people, even the way I’ve unpaired some people. I know now that… the way that people have acted towards me has been the result of my own actions, which is something that I plan to work on. I finally am starting to see the other side and see how my actions can affect other people. I… don’t want Malyka crying every day because I keep dwelling on the past, I don’t want to hurt people. As I thought lately, I regret how I’ve acted because I’ve hurt people I never planned to hurt (or at least to me, made them think differently of me.) I really do appreciate the friends I have made, and although this is nowhere near a full on apology, I regret what I have done. However, for a little while, I’d still like to use my other account and only appear offline on the old one, since… I don’t know, but I’d like to build upon that. So… yes, that should cover most of my regrets, although not every single thing is covered… I feel bad upon how I may have judged people in certain situations based upon other people, I feel bad for everything I’ve done. I just regret my actions more lately… because I feel as if I’ve lost a whole lot of friends who were worth it and I didn’t want to lose. I also regret spending so much pointless time on PC, only causing dramas when I could be improving my results in school. I… would love to start all over again, I know that’s not possible but if I can make a few changes and make myself a better person from my mistakes, then I’ll certainly feel better about myself and my future actions.

tl;dr? I regret everything except for the friends I've made and ilu all for putting up with me. <3lol I never noticed anything wrong with your past posts... but if you say so.

Active members speed posting was what made the forum fun, imo. You'll post, and expect to see your friend or some other PC member do their thing right by your side. During those times when you post, you know it has communicative purpose, as your friends would read it and reply. It's much better then posting while thinking "lolz chances are no one will even read this post"... or coming online and seeing that so little has happened since the last time you visited. Although present-day visitor messaging feature of PC helped soften that boring reality :P

Amaruuk
July 19th, 2009, 09:22 AM
I sort of regret having made a new account each time I returned (even though name changes didn't exist back then), since merging is apparently not done anymore. It's a habit I had on dA, too.

Other than that, nope. I regret nothing. :3

Timbjerr
July 19th, 2009, 11:22 AM
yes, a lot...I'll keep it at that. >_>

Jack O'Neill
July 19th, 2009, 12:14 PM
To be honest, I regret absolutely nothing that I've done in this community. Hell, I'd do those things again if I was given the chance.

22sa
July 19th, 2009, 12:30 PM
To be honest, I regret absolutely nothing that I've done in this community. Hell, I'd do those things again if I was given the chance.
Would professing your love for me be one the things you'd do again? :P

Just kidding

Ayselipera
July 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I don't really do much on here so therefore I haven't regretted anything.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 22nd, 2009, 10:49 PM
Hmm... regrets? Now that's something I'm going to have to think hard over:

a. I regret spending time welcoming new members who would only end up leaving a month or so later. And knowing me, I spent so much time welcoming whoever I felt the need to welcome. Thankfully, I didn't welcome that many people and it didn't take me much time to realize that the majority of the people posting a welcome thread would end up leaving anyway.

b. For a short time, I regretted introducing one of my friends from another community to PC and getting them to join. I feel that regret every now and then, but she met some great people out of it, despite getting hurt in the process. But it's all good now.

c. I regret obsessing over current drama that was happening between my friends.

d. Ditching real life events to be here.

e. Most importantly, I regret actually caring about people who didn't give a damn about me. Such a waste of time and energy.

Minor regrets, but regrets none the less...

ChronicEdge
July 22nd, 2009, 10:56 PM
I regret ever posting in the Daily Chit Chat.

Buuuut, what can you do.

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
I regret being inactive for half of the year my account has been here at PC.
I also regret posting like a mad hound when I was a noob.
And I regret acting like a total noob in the past. Wait, I'm still acting like a total noob, amarite?

Even if I wanted to say that I don't regret anything, I honestly regret those things.
I try to see them as a lesson, though, and I shouldn't forget these mistakes. It would change me into something better, for sure, if I remember them, and it would level me up like experience points in a Pokemon game. XD

Ascaris
July 23rd, 2009, 04:09 AM
I have no regrets on whatever I did here at PC. All of my actions were sound and called for; the those who reacted in a wild way to them who should have any incentive to feel bad.

Cherrim
July 23rd, 2009, 05:13 AM
Uhh... I regret changing my name once and quitting staff the second time. Though really, that second time changed my outlook a lot and is probably the only reason I'm at all active right now so... maybe I don't regret it so much.

There are a few others but they're pretty specific and most are staff-related so I can't say it anyway.

:( Life is no fun if it's full of regrets. There are plenty of things I wish I hadn't done on PC but if I hadn't done them, things wouldn't have turned out the same way and I'm quite happy with how things are now.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Yar, I fell in love.
Now I can't think straight :(

Xairmo
July 24th, 2009, 05:51 PM
What does it say in the siggy? No apologies, no regrets.

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 05:53 PM
No, I don't. As much as I hated how I used to act, I learnt from it, and if that stuff never happened, I wouldn't be who I am today. I learnt from my experiences, so I see no need to regret them.