PDA

View Full Version : Weird things that you rushed to do

Saltare.
July 17th, 2009, 07:23 PM
What are some weird things that you had to rush for? Tell your stories!

I was rushed to eat. Cause we were almost late to get into the theater. So I was rushed to eat my "city" McDonalds.

Vigilante
July 17th, 2009, 10:39 PM
I was rushed to jump over the side of an eight foot high bridge and get under the tunnel for no reason what so ever...

Shem
July 18th, 2009, 04:51 AM
You have no Idea the kind of things I am rushed for. My dad has multiple sclerosis, so on top of the temper that it gives him, he's also unable to do too much physical labor ( this includes standing/walking). So I have to do virtually everything, plus his temper means that when he wants something done, it better get done now. For example, yesterday he rushed me through my game in "The Conduit" so that I could go and fill gas cans for him, apparently it could not wait the 4 minutes until the match ended...

.little monster
July 18th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I was rushed to break my old computer..o_o

Mitchman
July 18th, 2009, 07:12 AM
I was rushed to finish off my shower to go out with a girl. Yes I actually reversed the roles. XD

©ereal Killer
July 18th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I was rushed to make a freakin big decision on whether to stay with my mum or my dad if they ever get a divorce...

.Ozymandias
July 18th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I was rushed to go to a friend's for a BBQ. I needed 5 minutes to straighten my hair, but nooo...

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 06:34 AM
I was rushed to drink an entire glass of a mixture of:
Olive Oil
Blackberry Squash
Water
Pepper
Salt
Needless to say, I was sick. It was a dare and her Mom was coming back, and instead of throwing it away, I had to drink it all.