PDA

View Full Version : What web browser do you use?

Melash
July 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Yes, a short and simple poll, what web browser do you use? I use Google Chrome for almost all of my browsing needs, and sometimes Mozilla Firefox. I try and stay as far away from Internet Explorer as possible....

extramaster
July 18th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Google chrome is my favourite but i also use all of the browsers, also IE is my safest browser because it blocks almost all of the unwanted cookie like the paypal cookie on this page

Sora
July 18th, 2009, 09:07 PM
It would have to be Mozilla Firefox for me. I have two Add-ons that I use daily, and well... kind of need them unless I want my internet life to be harder. XD;

Archer
July 18th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Firefox. Expandable, reliable and most importantly, cross-platform. :D

Chrome seems a little to half-baked to me. =/ Plus, the actual product is only for Windows.

On my phone, I use Opera Mini, which is the best option, in my opinion. It scales down everything to fit the phone and makes it faster and uses less of my limit. :P

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 18th, 2009, 10:50 PM
It's firefox on Windows. I do use Epiphany though, when i'm using my Linux OS

Gummy
July 18th, 2009, 11:43 PM
I use Firefox mainly, but I have both Safari and IE installed on this computer. Why? I have no idea. o_o

Cassino
July 19th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Opera 9
Internet Explorer 6
Avant Browser
Lynx

In that order.

Kazukii
July 19th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Internet Explorer.. have done all my life :)

Captain Fabio
July 19th, 2009, 01:38 AM
Safari and Firefox.

I use Safari to surf the internet. I just like the layout and so on.
Firefox to use its different addons.

Robot From Heaven
July 19th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Firefox because it's faster and more sleek and it doean't make annoying noises when you click stuff like in IE

Archer
July 19th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Firefox because it's faster and more sleek and it doean't make annoying noises when you click stuff like in IE
I'm sure you can turn that sort of thing off in Tools > Internet Options. Not 100% sure, though.

Fun Fact: On my Windows 7 install, Internet Explorer 8 boots faster than Firefox 3.5. At least thats.... 1 thing in IE8's favour?

xxxLatiasxxx
July 19th, 2009, 02:42 AM
The web browser I use Mozilla Firefox.

Tim Tim 09
July 19th, 2009, 02:54 AM
I use Google Chrome! It's faster, safer, and cleaner! And I like the style of Google Chrome!

⋚Raika⋚
July 19th, 2009, 03:16 AM
M-m-m-m-mogodzilla Firefox! (ouch I'm on FIRE)

Zet
July 19th, 2009, 03:28 AM
I use Google Chrome! It's faster, safer, and cleaner! And I like the style of Google Chrome!

My reply: IE Sucks!

My reply: Mozilla FireSUCKS!

My reply: All of the browsers except Google Chrome SUCKS!

time for the more you know.

Did you know that google chrome isn't safer, faster and "cleaner"? :D

if not, now you do

http://i29.tinypic.com/oa9q8n.jpg

also I use a browser that works, it's called FireFox

...also Opera 9 and Avant Browser perform better than google chrome

Graceful
July 19th, 2009, 03:36 AM
Mozilla Firefox! I always Use it!

.Wolfie-kun.
July 19th, 2009, 04:08 AM
I use good ol' Firefox, the only time I use Internet Explorer is if Firefox is playing up (And that's rare). I love how customizable it is.

Firefox Personas FTW

Gerri Shin
July 19th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Currently using Safari 4, I have firefox 3.5 as a back up though.

.little monster
July 19th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Firefox 3.5

I hope I get a prize.

red fraction
July 19th, 2009, 05:49 AM
I have Firefox 3. something
I hate ie. it always freezes my computer.
google chrome just annoys me

.little monster
July 19th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I forgot to add, I also use Google Chrome as a backup.

Malice.
July 19th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Mozilla primarily, if I want to mix things up I'll use Opera. I was quite impressed with Firefox 3.5, once I started it the first time after upgrading I saw a significant performance increase. o.o

Citrinin
July 19th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Firefox, because I now find it very strange to be browsing without Adblock Plus, Noscript, and FireGestures. XD;

.death
July 19th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I actually use 3 different browsers.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
I guess I have a habit of using them all for their different features,
and unique layouts.

IIMarckus
July 20th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Using Firefox now, but I’ll switch to Chromium the minute that it has NoScript functionality it’s available for my platform

Saltare.
July 20th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera.

A little bit of everything ^^

Rokusasu
July 20th, 2009, 08:10 AM
I was using IE up until yesterday because I got sick and tired of it crashing all the time. Now I'm using Mozilla FireFox. :3

Cassino
July 20th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Firefox because it's faster and more sleek and it doean't make annoying noises when you click stuff like in IEI'm sure you can turn that sort of thing off in Tools > Internet Options. Not 100% sure, though.
It's a sound setting, nothing explicity to do with the browsers that use it (IE and Avant, to my knowledge).
Control panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > Sounds > scroll down until you find the one entitled Select > set it to '(none)'.

.MurkyBurning.
July 20th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Internet Explorer 8 is what i use

Camisado
July 20th, 2009, 09:04 AM
As I've said in every other thread asking what browser I use, Safari.

It's the native browser on Mac OS, that's pretty much why xD I failed to get along with it at first, but it's actually really great.

Cherrim
July 20th, 2009, 10:25 AM
I use Firefox at home--sometimes if I just need to open a browser real quick, I'll open Chrome, but my heavy browsing is done in Firefox. :( I just like my Livejournal extension; if not for that, I wouldn't give a damn what browser I was using. Well, save Safari because it's fugly in Windows imo. |D

Here at work, though, it's LIGHTNING'S ADVENTURES WITH INTERNET EXPLORER 6.

Camisado
July 20th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I use Firefox at home--sometimes if I just need to open a browser real quick, I'll open Chrome, but my heavy browsing is done in Firefox. :( I just like my Livejournal extension; if not for that, I wouldn't give a damn what browser I was using. Well, save Safari because it's fugly in Windows imo. |D

Here at work, though, it's LIGHTNING'S ADVENTURES WITH INTERNET EXPLORER 6.

Ah yes, we have IE6 at work too. Apparently companies like living in the past 8D

No, we have a lot of applications in-house that rely on IE6 and won't work with 7 or 8.

Cherrim
July 20th, 2009, 10:38 AM
In our case, no one has an admin login to update IE. Nor is it at the top of the only-drops-in-once-a-month IT guy's "to do" list. XD;

dotKarma
July 20th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Firefox. I used to use Chrome a little bit, but that was before I knew there was a skin/theme that made it like chrome. I only used chrome because of the cool tabs anyway...

Caelus
July 20th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Ever since I realized how bad IE was I've been using Firefox.

From what I've experienced its faster and has a more appealing look.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 20th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Opera 10. It has so many great features. The mouse gestures, notes, speed dial, hotclick(you double click a word or highlight & right click a phrase, and it lets you look it up in a dictionary, encyclopedia, search engine, etc.), panels, search engines, sessions, being able to use multible tabs at once, fit to width, tab trash can... I don't know how I ever lived without them.

It also, for me, starts up like 3x and 5x faster than Firefox & IE8, respectively.

Ayano Katagiri
July 20th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I switch between Firefox 3.5 and Safari 4 on my laptop as I use them for different things. But I mainly stick to Firefox, except when blogging (something strange happens to Wordpress in FF. D:)

Xyrin
July 21st, 2009, 05:32 AM
I use chrome. I like the design a lot better. I also get annoyed with my mom never logging out from facebook. The only thing bad about Chrome is that you can't customize it as much as firefox. I've been wanting a good skin for GC for a while now.

ReyRey-Pyon
July 21st, 2009, 05:50 AM
I use Mozilla FireFox
And chrome sometimes, but Firefox is my main browser

Ziraider
July 21st, 2009, 06:00 AM
I use firefox, Although I hear Opera and Google Chrome are good browsers to use. ;)

Morkula
July 22nd, 2009, 05:27 AM
I use Firefox. It's the fastest browser for me, and there's such a huge library of available extensions and plugins that you can pretty much customize it however you want.

Katalyst
July 22nd, 2009, 06:38 AM
Firefox. It's the best I ever used, and I don't think I'll switch to any other browser.

SMGKururu
July 22nd, 2009, 06:41 AM
I like Chrome, but one out of every five pages comes up as "we could not find this page." I refresh and it turns up fine then, but it annoys the hell out of me.

I use Flock, which is pretty much a version of Firefox optimized for social networking.

Satoshi Ookami
July 22nd, 2009, 09:02 AM
Firefox. It was only browser that I ever liked :)
Opera is good also but far not as good as FF

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
I use Mozilla Firefox, but I have IE installed too here in my laptop.

I think I use it because it was the first to have tabs, and apparently is faster on this laptop compared to IE.

Johnny590
July 22nd, 2009, 03:38 PM
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.

Been a Firefox user for over 5 years now :D

I am going to download and try out Chrome, though.

Melash
July 24th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Wow, Internet Explorer is higher than Google Chrome? I never saw that one coming....

Pikachu the Speaker
July 24th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I use Safari 4.0.2 and FireFox 3.5.1 for Mac OS X.

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 01:18 AM
I use Firefox. Internet Explorer just sucks for too many reasons and Chrome gives me script errors that Firefox doesn't. Though it's a bit slow, it suits my needs and that's all I need.

Cartmic
July 25th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Firefox mostly on Windows and Linux, but when I'm on RISC OS I use Netsurf.

oske
July 25th, 2009, 07:31 AM
FireFox mostly, but I also have Chrome and IE8.

Trias Wahid Mauludy
July 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Opera, I using Opera browser because there are so many feature.

Lucy Lu
July 25th, 2009, 11:29 PM
I use Firefox and only Firefox. I have Internet Explorer 8 installed, but I am not using it. Firefox 3.5 all the way! It is faster and safer. I don't have to worry about security holes that IE has.

Team Rocket's Raichu
August 4th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I use Google Chrome. IE is just to slow for me. -__-

Archer
August 5th, 2009, 05:02 AM
I use Firefox and only Firefox. I have Internet Explorer 8 installed, but I am not using it. Firefox 3.5 all the way! It is faster and safer. I don't have to worry about security holes that IE has.

I hate to burst your bubble, but FF has always been rather secure for the same reason as Mac OS - It has a small percentage of the market, Although as you can see in this thread, it's userbase is booming. This means that it's finally a viable target for malicious hackers, etc. And it happens. Have you noticed how often FF is getting new updates, now? Most of them are to patch up some sort of exploitation.

That said, I do use Firefox quite a lot, along with Epiphany as my other browser which I am slowly migrating to. I actually find Epiphany faster for browsing, plus the boot speed is miles better, due to it's tight compatibility with the GNOME environment.

I've got to say, though. I gave up on Chrome after a few days back when it was new. Well I tried out the alpha version for linux, where Google strongly suggests that normal users shouldn't use it.

I gave it around 3 hours use, and I didn't bump into any errors whatsoever, although it seemed a little sluggish on the browsing side, but that might be due to it having its own cookie library and cache to fill. It certainly didn't feel like the unstable, developing software they think it is, and that's with all of the plugins enabled, which is what they say triggers the bugs. I'm hardly won over, but they redeemed themselves from the bad memories I had of it.

Mumei
August 5th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I use Firefox 3, though I also have Opera and Safari which I use for various things. I have IE8, but I pretty much avoid it as much as possible because they seem to be running a phishing scam...

I hate to burst your bubble, but FF has always been rather secure for the same reason as Mac OS - It has a small percentage of the market, Although as you can see in this thread, it's userbase is booming. This means that it's finally a viable target for malicious hackers, etc. And it happens. Have you noticed how often FF is getting new updates, now? Most of them are to patch up some sort of exploitation.

Technically that's a good thing though 'cause that means even if it's now a target for hackers and such, it's at least getting the problems fixed faster than IE usually does.

Lolita23Q
August 5th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Im using FireFox since my Laptop is a Mac...

Lucy Lu
August 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM

Whoa, I did notice the flooding of updates. So that is why. Meh, as long they keep on updating the hackers won't get into the browser and mess it up. I will still use Firefox. It is faster than IE. But thanks for the heads up. ^_^

>Feelings<
August 5th, 2009, 09:56 PM
From the most preferred/most used to the least preferred/least used:

Firefox 3.5.2
Opera 9.51
Internet Explorer

I only kept Internet Explorer for checking my mails in Hotmail, since that site doesn't work well in other browsers.
I kept Opera still just in case, and to do a few things that Firefox can't, and to check any bug or speed difference.

Firefox is just the best right now. It's the fastest one till now, it has thousands of add-ons (Currently, I only use 4 to 5 add-ons though), it looks sleek, it has a lot of customizable things in its interface, and it will soon become the best browser in terms of security too!

Wings Don't Cry
August 5th, 2009, 10:07 PM
I use Firefox 3.5, I try to avoid IE since it always glitches up.

Rukario
August 5th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Firefox 3.5.x is primary, daily web browser.
I use chrome second and opera, safari, as well as as IE for testing reasons.. mainly. also only really use IE for windows update site.

Vednix
August 6th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Firefox. Chrome sells your information with double clicks and stuff to advertisers, who try to hack you and send you stuff. Bad when your typing in bank details D:. So it's firefox for me, and it's faster then I.E and I fell it's a really safe web browser :)

Rich Boy Rob
August 6th, 2009, 03:42 AM
I use Chrome, I just like how lovely and clean it looks, with no toolbar and so on. Also I like the history homepage thing it has and how fast is.

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 6th, 2009, 03:47 AM
I use Google Chrome. It's fast, in my opinion, than IE.

mew²
August 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
I use Google Chrome. I find it 100% better then IE and FireFox.

Benadryl
August 6th, 2009, 05:45 AM
I use Internet Explorer 8, but I've used all of them from time to time. I've been open to finding an alternative to IE, but none of them are as comfortable.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 7th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Mozilla Firefox 3.5. Because it's fast, customizable, and the tabbing capability is better than IE8.

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 7th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Internet Explorer for normal usage. Firefox for... um... other things. o3o

.Wolfie-kun.
August 8th, 2009, 05:02 AM
I was using Firefox up until recently where it started slowing down and only half loading some pages (Mainly Youtube) It didn't even let me post on sites like this properly. I heard my friend had the same problem and apparently Facebook was hacked and my browser went like this as soon as I went on that.

So, I decided to try Google Chrome since I heard such good things about it.

... All I can say is, wow. It's a lot faster, Firefox usually took half a minute to load pages on this forum, with Chrome it loads almost instantly.

I haven't looked back yet, though I may occasionally use Firefox for certain things.

Cazzicles
August 8th, 2009, 05:05 AM
Google Chrome, it's faster than Internet Explorer, I think. =)

Spherical Ice
August 8th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Opera.
Firefox.

I'm using Opera right now, and have been for about four months. Firefox is good, but I perfer Opera's interface.

I don't know why everyone loves Chrome so much. It's just an unsafe Oper ripoff.

Hovo
August 8th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Firefox because Firefox + NoScript + AdBlock = Good.

However, I use Chrome as my backup.

Corvus of the Black Night
August 8th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Well, it was Chrome. But now I'm stuck in Ubi so I'm using Firefox. Not really that big of a difference, although I don't think you can pull tabs into new windows, then again I don't really care :p

Oh yes. Forgot about the page with all the quick links in there. But I really don't need it, so meh.

Hovo
August 8th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Well, it was Chrome. But now I'm stuck in Ubi so I'm using Firefox. Not really that big of a difference, although I don't think you can pull tabs into new windows, then again I don't really care :p

Oh yes. Forgot about the page with all the quick links in there. But I really don't need it, so meh.

Yes you can. :P I just did it right now (running the latest version).

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
never heard of Google Chrome before, but I always use FireFox, even in my school and library

:t354:TG

Zeffy
August 8th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Well, me personally I use the following:

Firefox 3.5
Google Chrome (Latest Version)
Safari 4

I mainly use Firefox, and the other 2 are my backups. IE is slow so I don't use it anymore.

Napalm
August 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Firefox, legendary browser. Internet Explorer is dead, and millions of people still use it and think it's good, lol? IE is desperate for more users. Chrome is good, but seriously, we don't need another competitor. Opera, don't know, I've only used the Wii Internet Browser which is powered by Opera.

kingofjokers
August 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I use google chrome cause its simple and fast

Melash
August 16th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Wow, more people use Firefox that I would have expected. And less use Chrome!

Owl
August 16th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I use FireFox, its good and fast.

Psittaciformes
August 17th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I use to use Internet Explorer, but recently switched to Mozilla Firefox. It's the only browser I use, and in my opinion, is better than Internet Explorer. It's a lot faster and you're able to open up tabs, which is definitely a nice feature. It looks better too. Mozilla Firefox is winning the poll!

Mages4ever
August 17th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I'm using Firefox.
I don't use IE for obvious reasons.
I don't really like the feel of Google Chrome.
Never tried Opera or Safari.

Ben Kenobi
August 17th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I use Mozilla Firefox and have done for a while, after previously using Internet Explorer. Also tried out Opera and Google Chrome, neither of which I liked.

Revise Librarian
August 17th, 2009, 04:22 PM
I use Opera. It's very convenient and fast.

AsugetRanzo
August 17th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I use Firefox.
I avoid IE at all costs. :o

Confuse
August 17th, 2009, 06:02 PM
After installing Firefox, the Internet become much more enjoyable. In IE, you could make a sandwich between load times.

Hotaru
August 18th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I only use Firefox. :D Netscape had a good browser back in the day, but I've definitely never been a fan of IE.

Firebird306
August 24th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Years ago I would use Internet Explorer because that's what most computers I've used came with.

But then all of my friends online insisted I used Firefox, and now 3-4 years later I'm loving Firefox and haven't willingly used IE since. I've even renamed Internet Explorer in my start menu to something that's a tad insulting towards it but somewhat amusing. But lets not go there. ^^;

BJ088
September 2nd, 2009, 12:46 AM
Google Chrome all the way. No pop ups, very quick, cuts out all unnecessary things, etc. I like it.

Caliban
September 2nd, 2009, 01:12 AM
Years ago I would use Internet Explorer because that's what most computers I've used came with.

But then all of my friends online insisted I used Firefox, and now 3-4 years later I'm loving Firefox and haven't willingly used IE since. I've even renamed Internet Explorer in my start menu to something that's a tad insulting towards it but somewhat amusing. But lets not go there. ^^;

I named mine Dora. That's insulting enough in my opinion.

I was using Google Chrome for ages, but switched back to Mozilla Firefox to be able to use the school's internet without having to resort to Dora 5.
Which is what the school computers have.

~ ¡Yo soy la pompa!

Archer
September 2nd, 2009, 02:45 AM
I named mine Dora. That's insulting enough in my opinion.

I was using Google Chrome for ages, but switched back to Mozilla Firefox to be able to use the school's internet without having to resort to Dora 5.
Which is what the school computers have.

~ ¡Yo soy la pompa!
And I thought our school was out of date, using IE7. I asked why they hadn't upgraded and apparently IE8 hasn't been released for enterprise yet. =/

On that note, I use Shiretoko, a modified version of Firefox 3.5. Mainly just a few little tweaks that help it function better in the GNOME environment.

Hamako-chan
September 2nd, 2009, 03:06 AM
I use Mozilla Firefox, never used Internet Explorer since.

solovino
September 2nd, 2009, 07:28 AM
I use Opera ever since a long time ago, when they were at version 3 or something. Occasionally I use Firefox, yes, and sometimes Links (the terminal-mode browser). Never IE, Safari or Chrome. Maxton once.

Now that the new and shiny [css-span="color: red; font-size: 140%; font-family:fantasy; text-shadow: -2px -2px gray; padding-left:4px; "]O[/css-span]pera 10 Final has come out, I'm happier than ever. :shocked:

Latiace
September 7th, 2009, 04:50 PM
I use Safari like the Mac nerd I am. XD

Ooka
September 7th, 2009, 05:08 PM
#1 Mozilla FireFox
#2 Mozilla Flock

So yeah, Mozilla ftw. I have Chrome installed on my computer, but it's only in case anything disastrous happens to FireFox. I haven't even booted it once. :/

Toshiro.
September 8th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I use FireFox, it's really awesome.

michele
September 8th, 2009, 12:59 PM
internet explorer - an oldie, but a goodie. ;D

øbliteration
September 8th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Omniweb (http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniweb/) is my web browser of choice~
I used to use Safari but ... I have a better time with omniweb

On my Vista virtual machine, I use Safari.

mugenhavok
September 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM
GOOGLE CHROME FTW! i use google chrome ,mozilla firefox,internet explorer 9

Axєl
September 16th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Firefox is totally dominating.. I still want it, but both times I tried, it messed with the computer. ; ;

So.. I use Google Chrome, which I love, but up until a few months I ago I stuck with IE for years. This was mostly due to the fact that it's a shared computer, and my mom was all "IE has never done me wrong, it's good enough. WE'RE KEEPING IT. :E!"

chrome ftw.

twocows
September 17th, 2009, 08:50 AM
I use Firefox because I like the interface and the addons you can install. I encourage the people that associate with me to try different stuff and see what they like best, though. Firefox is great, but most of the browsers now are relatively secure (even IE, provided you're using 7 or 8). It's really personal preference these days.

Spartacus
September 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Mozilla. Quicker, faster better. Also, it lets me use the insert image tool!

Syrex
September 18th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I use Firefox for Vista. Just got too used to it over the years and don't want to switch to anything else.

Hiidoran
September 18th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I currently use Mozilla Firefox, and I'm way too stubborn to switch it out for anything else. The features are nice, the interface is pretty friendly, and it's quick. Firefox has been getting its fair share of errors lately, but I can live with those.

Haza
September 18th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Currently Internet Explorer 8 but I hate it. Im gonna switch to Mozilla Firefox.

Taziko
September 18th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Currently Internet Explorer 8 but I hate it. Im gonna switch to Mozilla Firefox.
You should, I've had no real faults with Firefox.

For relation to the thread, I do use Firefox. Google Chrome comes a close second. I use it to do some fast browing, such as checking my e-mail.

Sixthhokage1
September 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM
I use Firefox at home, but I have to use Internet-Freaking-Explorer 6. I hate IE!

Hassamu
September 18th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Firefox purely for the Mario Theme add-on.

It's class.

Zennerick
September 19th, 2009, 01:42 PM
It really depends. I've always been a Opera fan but I use many browsers. I use Opera for moderate browsing and Firefox for heavy-duty browsing. Opera 10 is extremely fast but Firefox is extremely customizable. In conclusion, I use Opera for forums, quick browsing, etc. but I use Firefox for all kinds of media, searching/researching, and customizing.

Eпvy
September 19th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Mozilla FireFox.

I'm not big about this kind of thing. But I do have to use FireFox on my desktop computer because it gets really slow and IE takes FOREVER to come up. (Although from what I've seen it's that way on other computers as well.)

Mario The World Champion
September 19th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I was a big IE user until they had security issues with IE6. So, I switched over to Firefox and I've been with it ever since.

Verkaufer
September 20th, 2009, 10:25 AM
I used Firefox and Opera. Once Opera. Opera is a lot more feature-packed out of the box and it seems a little bit faster than Firefox. I like to stick with Firefox, though. I've got too many add-ons that I use daily and Opera doesn't support them :\

Altiar
September 20th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I use firefox and google chome

Sasuke.
September 20th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Safari because I'm a total Apple Fanboy. :3

martineargent
September 24th, 2009, 02:17 AM
HI buddy
I am using firefox it does not give any problem...

Sonikku
September 24th, 2009, 02:57 AM
google it's what i've always used

twocows
September 24th, 2009, 05:24 AM
google it's what i've always used
Google is not a web browser. Google is a search engine and the name of the company that owns that search engine. Google has a web browser, but it is not called Google; it is called Chrome. And you can't have always used it, since it's only been out for about half a year.

Dark_Reis
September 25th, 2009, 05:35 PM
As an Apple supporter, I use Safari.

Yoshimi
September 25th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Just to be a conformist, I am an avid user of Mozilla Firefox.~

IIMarckus
September 25th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Google is not a web browser. Google is a search engine and the name of the company that owns that search engine. Google has a web browser, but it is not called Google; it is called Chrome. And you can't have always used it, since it's only been out for about half a year.That reminds me of something… (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MwTvtyrUQ)

Team Rocket's Raichu
September 26th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I have Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is just to slow for me.

Jazmine Marie
September 26th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I stick with Mozilla Firefox because quite frankly, Internet Explorer sucks in my opinion. Whenever I use IE I get viruses and there's all kinds of problems. >.<

Captain Hobo.
September 27th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I was Internet Explorer i love it.

øbliteration
September 27th, 2009, 02:17 PM

O_O DOES NOT COMPUTE
yeah, I lol'd

beauty. proletariat
September 27th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I'm with Mozilla Firefox atm but its lack of support in windows 7 is really annoying D: Taskbar + IE8 + Windows 7 = Win.

Åzurε
September 27th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Chrome for forums and browsing, Firefox for games.

wat.

twocows
September 28th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Chrome for forums and browsing, Firefox for games.

wat.
Diglett 032 waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air.
There were viruses in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now
for years. His warnings to Kernel NTOSKRNL were not listenend to and now it was too
late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Diglett 032 was a browser for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the
browsers and he said to dad "I want to be on the internets daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY VIRUSES"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But
now in the operating system base of the UAC he knew there were viruses.
"This is NTOSKRNL" the error message crackered. "You must fight the viruses!"
So Diglett 032 gotted his anti-virus and blew up the firewall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the viruses
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberviruses and he fired the virus missiles. Diglett 032
anti-virused at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were
trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the viruses" he shouted
The radio said "No, Diglett 032. You are the viruses"
And then Diglett 032 was Internet Explorer.

I wanted to go with "I want to be Internet Explorer daddy" and "And then Diglett 032 was a popup," but it wouldn't fit with what he said. :(

Also, you IE users should try the new Chrome Frame that Google released. Supposedly it makes things safer and faster (well, Microsoft says it makes things less safe, but Google says it makes things more safe). Give it a try (http://code.google.com/chrome/chromeframe/) and tell me if things are any better.

-NEXON
October 1st, 2009, 12:51 AM
Google Chrome.

Fast and simple.

Fire Wolf
October 1st, 2009, 01:03 AM
Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Safari
Opera
In that order.

SPEEDIE
October 1st, 2009, 01:35 AM
I use Firefox mainly, but I have both Safari and IE installed on this computer. Why? I have no idea. o_o
you have IE most likley because you have a windows computer and it comes pre installed
safari most likely because when you download iTunes Safari can install itself unless you un click the option to install it

I mainly use Firefox but i sometime use Google Chrome and IE (I only use IE because i can't use the radio that some sites have on it like listening to the AFL or when i listen to Hamish and Andy, Australians know who they are other people should listen to them their quite funny)

Rehab Doll
October 1st, 2009, 01:49 AM
I used to use Internet Explorer, but then a while back I started using firefox and haven't used IE since. I also used to use AOL when I was like 5 or something.

mervyn797
October 1st, 2009, 02:03 AM
i use IE 8, its with win 7 so i thought id use it anyway....

DestinyBender
October 1st, 2009, 02:09 AM
I use Windows Internet Explorer 7.
I want Firefox, though.

Alistair
October 1st, 2009, 06:15 AM
I use Opera 10.10 build 1799 at the moment. It's sweet. Much faster than Internet Explorer, and very secure. Opera Unite is also very awesome. I tried Mozilla before, but I could never warm up to it. A long time ago, I used a browser called FlashPeak SlimBrowser. At least I did until Opera went free.

I also used AOL's stupid browser when I was leeching internet off of my friend. That was the most horrendous browser I have ever used. On top of dialup, it was so slow and insecure. Images never loaded correctly (sometimes, they didn't load at all), and Flash didn't work correctly a lot of the time, either.

processr
October 1st, 2009, 11:40 AM
I'm down with the Firefox myself. I used to use Opera, but switched to the Safari 4 Windows beta. After a couple of weeks of struggling with that, I moved onto Firefox, and that's served me well ever since.

Sasuke.
October 2nd, 2009, 10:04 PM
I'm shifting around between Chrome and Firefox.
Most of the time Chrome though. Why?
Google Wave is just going to be amazing. ♥

Logiedan
October 2nd, 2009, 11:59 PM
I use Internet Explorer. I would be using FireFox,but i'm just too lazy to get use to it.

rndm.
October 3rd, 2009, 03:14 AM
I use Firefox. But I use the Internet Channel on my Wii a lot, so I use Opera too.

Lady Gaga
October 3rd, 2009, 03:33 AM
All my life I had been using Internet Explorer, but just last week, I changed to Mozilla Firefox. I love it :]

♣Gawain♣
October 3rd, 2009, 04:16 AM
I used to use MF, but I find it now slower right now. I'm now using IE right now.

Rainflower
October 3rd, 2009, 04:26 AM
mainly mozilla firefox, but sometimes i use google chrome too.

i use opera mini on my cellphone.

Misheard Whisper
October 3rd, 2009, 02:36 PM
These days, Firefox. Used to be IE, but I've seen the error of my ways now.

Dr Gregory House
October 3rd, 2009, 06:42 PM
I think there's no need for discussion... FireFox is a clear winner.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
October 20th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Firefox 3.5 has been bothering me to death with tiny little quirks that seem to accumulate into a technological insanity. Opera has been a smooth alternative and works PERFECTLY! :D I use Midori on my laptop.

poopnoodle
October 20th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I'm not picky about browsers, the only reason I use Firefox is so my bookmarks don't look messy.

TheAppleFreak
October 25th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Since I'm primarily a Mac user, I have Safari as my default browser in OS X. I do have Firefox and Opera installed, but I seldom use them. Firefox I find a little... bloated, and Opera... well, Opera's a different story alltogether. It's lightweight, but it's so un-Mac-like that it doesn't appeal to me. And then... CAMINO. <s>I haven't used it yet... :P</s>

In Windows, Firefox is the clear winner. Just like any sensible Mac user would do, I've customized Firefox from top to bottom to make it look like Safari (Fission as the blue loading bar, vFox for the Safari theme, etc.). Opera is a second, but it's a way off. The main thing that I used to love Opera for (mouse gestures) has equivalents in Firefox (Mouse Redox Gestures), and I've also recreated Fast Dial or whatever it's called.

.Missingno
October 25th, 2009, 05:01 AM
Currently I Am Using the Great and Wonderful Opera

Spherical Ice
October 25th, 2009, 05:05 AM
I'm down with the Firefox myself. I used to use Opera, but switched to the Safari 4 Windows beta. After a couple of weeks of struggling with that, I moved onto Firefox, and that's served me well ever since.

And I always thought you were a hardcore Opera-rer.

Anyway, I use Opera.

derozio
October 25th, 2009, 05:17 AM
I have all of those browsers but I still use internet explorer.
I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to use others. Maybe it has become a habit for me(I've been using it for years). O_o

But after taking a look at the poll results(IE lags badly, while MF is at the top D: ), I think that I'll give others a shot too. XD

Swift!
October 25th, 2009, 06:08 AM
I used to use IE, but then I found out how much better Firefox is. :P

donavannj
October 25th, 2009, 06:11 AM
I cannot believe that I've apparently never posted in this thread. :O

Anyways, I currently alternate between Chrome and Firefox, with a little bit of Opera and Safari mixed in. And occasionally Flock and Maxthon for my PC alts.

andyp159
November 4th, 2009, 04:52 AM
I use Google Chrome mostly - it is quite a lightweight browser it seems. However, I sometimes use Firefox or Safari if something appears not to be working.

Samme!
November 4th, 2009, 04:59 AM
I use Safari most of the time, well all of the time really. But when I'm on the home computer I use Google Chrome.

Dragon Song
November 6th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I usually use Mozilla Firefox because I'm used to it, it has a pop-up blocker (which I actually find quite useful), and I can customize more to my preferences. However, I will occasionally use Internet Explorer because it's less used on the family computer. It's a weird reason, I know.

dano
November 6th, 2009, 08:20 AM
I use Internet Explorer. :15:

SCV058
November 6th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Apple Safari- I like the new design and the downloads manager and bookmarks bar is nice

SonicThrust
November 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I use firefox almost exclusively. If I have to use another browser it's usually Google Chrome just because it's so fast.

iGaga
November 9th, 2009, 03:29 AM
I always use Firefox. : 3

Sky_Attack
November 9th, 2009, 07:05 AM
I use Mozilla Firefox because I had problems with Internet Explorer. I didn't try Google Chrome yet.

Ninetales433
November 9th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I use both Safari and Internet Explorer,but I mostly use Internet Explorer.
EDIT:Just installed Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.Better than Internet Explorer :)

yaminokaitou
November 18th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Amen to that. It drives me crazy.

I use firefox exclusively on my laptop. I sometimes use Opera on my desktop. I never use IE except at work because we have to.

Snowgirl
November 18th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Firefox. It has many free add-ons which help you navigate quickly and other stuff.

Snivi
November 29th, 2009, 06:15 AM
It would have to be Mozilla Firefox for me.

Jordan
November 29th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Firefox, then Safari and Explorer. Yay alts!

Chikara
November 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I use Firefox, and Google Chrome whenever Firefox won't let me download things from mediafire... or any other file sharing site for that matter ;u;...

Glitch.
November 29th, 2009, 08:17 AM
I always use firefox..... always.... :)

FireShock
December 14th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I will always use Mozilla Firefox because in my opinion it is the best web browser ever.

Pokeyomom
December 14th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I stick with the old IE. There is something very unappealing about MFF to me. I don't know why:S (Yes I know it is technologically superior!)

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
December 15th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Switched to Google Chrome on my laptop running Sidux. Flash 10.1 beta works like a Dream on Chrome :D. I can finally fullscreen Hulu videos without lag in Linux. :)

kjmj14
December 16th, 2009, 04:02 AM
I use Mozilla FireFox for my browsing and Opera for downloading files from the net. ;)

jamieh6621
December 16th, 2009, 04:05 AM
I used to use chrome, but the new updates on the other forum I'm on isn't compatible with it, so now I use Firefox

kjmj14
December 16th, 2009, 04:17 AM
I used to use chrome, but the new updates on the other forum I'm on isn't compatible with it, so now I use Firefox

Welcome to FireFox club bro... :D

Blue Nocturne
December 16th, 2009, 08:58 AM
I currently use:
- Safari as my main browser, which has all my site passwords saved on it. I also use it for most downloads
- Chrome for occasional browsing, it loads really quick so its good for a quick research thing

I don't use explorer because its too slow and firefox has a tendency to freeze on me. Especially on forums and facebook.

PkMnTrainer Yellow
December 16th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I use Chrome and Internet Explorer.

I stopped using Firefox after it filled Internet Explorer's throne.

TheAppleFreak
December 16th, 2009, 05:34 PM
As before, Safari is still my primary browser, with Firefox for PCs, but recently I tried out Chrome beta for OS X. It's... okay. It's fast, definitely, but it's interface isn't really suited for me. I like my status bar permantely anchored to the bottom of my screen, thank you very much.

Emotion.
December 18th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Chrome. I have no need for firefox and all it's ad-ons that can be downloaded, and I find Chrome is faster anyway. I like the minimalist look of chrome too, I also like maximized viewing space.

IE8 was a hideous wreck, Safari is slow on windows, and Opera, I will admit I've never properly tried.

dark adonis
December 18th, 2009, 02:08 PM
I like the minimalist look of chrome too, I also like maximized viewing space.

me too, I use google chrome since it was released. Compared to IE and Firefox it is still faster. =)

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
December 20th, 2009, 07:01 PM
I've been using the new Webkit-based Epiphany on Ubuntu 9.10 and HOLY CRAP, IT'S FAST. I think it might be right next to Midori, but stable. o_o

Comrade Nikita Ivanova
December 20th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I have Safari, AOL, and Firefox all on my computer. However, I prefer Safari. I don't really like Firefox for whatever reason, and AOL is just horrid.
I still use all three browsers, though, for different things. I don't really know why, but I keep AOL open even though I very rarely use it for anything. I don't even get any emails, either.

null1024
December 21st, 2009, 01:37 PM
Google Chrome. Even when I boot into Linux. In fact, if I install Linux for someone, the first thing I do is setup Chrome for them.
I have Safari, but never use it, and it's starting to look like "Apple Chrome", despite being slower. Used to use FireFox, but Chrome is so much leaner and faster that I can't stand it anymore.

I've used Opera and found it nice, but it's a bit slow [although, I only used it on this ancient Mac of mine from `01, but it was slower than Safari there [but Safari crashed all the time on it]].

twocows
December 21st, 2009, 02:29 PM
Google Chrome. Even when I boot into Linux. In fact, if I install Linux for someone, the first thing I do is setup Chrome for them.
I have Safari, but never use it, and it's starting to look like "Apple Chrome", despite being slower. Used to use FireFox, but Chrome is so much leaner and faster that I can't stand it anymore.

I've used Opera and found it nice, but it's a bit slow [although, I only used it on this ancient Mac of mine from `01, but it was slower than Safari there [but Safari crashed all the time on it]].
CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE THE 10,000TH VISITOR TO THE SITE! CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE! WARNING, YOU HAVE VIRUSES ON YOUR COMPUTER! DOWNLOAD MS ANTIVIRUS FREE VIRUS SCAN! WARNING, YOU HAVE MS ANTIVIRUS TROJAN ON YOUR COMPUTER, CLICK HERE TO CLEAN YOUR REGISTRY AND FIX PROBLEM!

Yeah, when Chrome gets Adblock Plus, I'll consider using it. Until then, I don't care if it's greased lightning, I'm not using it.

Second Coming of Jebus
December 23rd, 2009, 04:12 PM
Anything other than FF is pretty terrible.

Sakari
December 23rd, 2009, 04:25 PM
Fire fox is win, IE is not that good :{

BHwolfgang
December 23rd, 2009, 06:50 PM
I use Internet Explorer whenever I go on my school's laptop. My cousin dowloaded Firefox 3.5 and won't let no one use any other web browser. Once I get my own laptop, I'm going to immediately get Safari. I'm sorry, but I've always been a Safari. Firefox is still awesome, though.

twocows
December 23rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
I use Internet Explorer whenever I go on my school's laptop. My cousin dowloaded Firefox 3.5 and won't let no one use any other web browser. Once I get my own laptop, I'm going to immediately get Safari. I'm sorry, but I've always been a Safari. Firefox is still awesome, though.
If you're using OS X. Safari on Windows is terrible.

Archer
December 23rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE THE 10,000TH VISITOR TO THE SITE! CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE! WARNING, YOU HAVE VIRUSES ON YOUR COMPUTER! DOWNLOAD MS ANTIVIRUS FREE VIRUS SCAN! WARNING, YOU HAVE MS ANTIVIRUS TROJAN ON YOUR COMPUTER, CLICK HERE TO CLEAN YOUR REGISTRY AND FIX PROBLEM!

Yeah, when Chrome gets Adblock Plus, I'll consider using it. Until then, I don't care if it's greased lightning, I'm not using it.
Actually, I believe there is some sort of Adblocking addon for Chrome...
It's not perfect, as far as I can tell, but give this a look: http://adsweep.org/

øbliteration
December 23rd, 2009, 07:36 PM
If you're using OS X. Safari on Windows is terrible.

Agreed, also, any Apple program on Windows sucks. Any Microsoft program on OS X sucks.

I use ... Stainless (http://www.stainlessapp.com/). I change my browser too much, but whatever.

Lana.
December 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Firefox. I can't stand IE anymore - it makes me want to throw something.

Google Chrome is too blah for me. So's Opera. And Safari is gross.

So Firefox. =P

Unforgettable
December 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I use Opera, and then I use firefox. I've been thinking about trying out Chrome, but I don't know.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
December 24th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Firefox 3.???. I don't dare try Google Chrome with the very limited amount of space left on my computer's hard drive...

donavannj
December 24th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Even though I've already posted which browser I use in here... I do have this to say to people: Having 200+ bookmarks can really slow down your browser's performance, no matter which one you use. I know this from personal experience (I had 500+ before I cleaned them out in FF).

Destinyfate
December 27th, 2009, 10:32 AM
i always use firefox even though i have chrome and IE

Pikari
December 27th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I have tried IE, Safari, Chrome, Flock, and Firefox, and Firefox is still my most favorite of the three (Flock wasn't anything particularly special and Safari is pretty slow on Windows; don't even get me started on IE). I would migrate to Chrome, but I'd miss my Firefox add-ons too much since I use them all the time while I browse.

Red✪Star
December 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Firefox. I've customized it too much to change to my only other choice, Chrome.

iLaxbe!
December 27th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Chrome disappointed me, fails all the time

i have mozilla, and it's good, but IE is with me for so long.. i got used to it.

Luigi-San
December 27th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Firefox. Nothing comes close to it.

Mewtwolover
January 5th, 2010, 04:31 AM
I use Firefox because there's a lot of add-ons for it and it's safer than IE.
Firefox + NoScript + AdBlock Plus = Safer browsing.

I've tested Opera and it's good browser.

I hate IE because it's insecure and it follows web standards pretty poorly.
Btw, Even IE's name says no if you add a letter "I" in the begining of it and you get a word "IIE" which means no in Japanese. And here's another way how it says no: just switch the place of the letters and you get word "EI" which means no in Finnish. :laugh:

AtomicoExploda
January 5th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Definitely has to be Mozilla Firefox for me. I have also used IE7, IE8 and Google Chrome. Google Chrome has a good interface, is fast, and was one that I used for a good while. IE7 was really not that good in my opinion, the interface looked dull, and it was a slow browser to work with. IE8 was a good improvement, but I still just didn't like any of the IE browsers enough to make it my favourite.
Lastly, I came to Firefox, which I thought wasn't that great before using it, but it really was the best from what I've seen. The interface is very nice, it's speed is good, and one of the best things about it is the add-ons. One of my favourite add-ons has to be Personas, it's just great for taking away that grey/white dullness of the browser with a huge selection of pictures to choose from. Some other good add-ons in my opinion are; Add Block Plus, Fireshot, and Web Of Trust, and the one I'd really recommend from those three is Web Of Trust (WOT), for safe browsing. If you're browsing, lets say on Google, when you search whatever you're searching, it will have a circle beside each result telling you where to trust (having red, yellow and red circles), and to check why it's that colour you click the circle and it brings you to the page for comments on the site, and if there's none, you can request. Yeah, that add-on is pretty handy.
Well anyway, yeah, Mozilla Firefox is great.

ÇyänïdëÉX
January 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM
fire foxy hurray!. Actually fire fox was sucking for me a while back and i switched to windows internet explorer. But now i am back to the fox and its been working well. Been using it for a long time and its been good.

kjmj14
January 8th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Mozilla Firefox for me...
Almost all latest site works perfectly when using FireFox rather that IE... :D

xxkaylabby
January 8th, 2010, 08:20 PM
i use internet explorer(:

Alec_
January 8th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I am using Mozlla Firefox. :)

I'm much more confident here and knows everything about it. X3

kjmj14
January 9th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I also use Opera as my web browser too... :D

Ninja Caterpie
January 9th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Currently using Google Chrome with Firefox as a backup. I'm just used to the sleek-ness of Chrome.

Red1530
January 10th, 2010, 08:58 AM
I use Firefox for my web browsing needs.

pokefangunner
January 10th, 2010, 10:30 AM
i use google chrome its faster than firefox my firefox always crashes i donwloaded google chrome a few days ago and love it!

Black Ice
January 10th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Firefox. Add-ons are nice, but it's not really that reliable. But still. Add-ons.

Elegy
January 13th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I used both Chrome and Firefox about equally. Firefox offers a few more extensions than Chrome does still (I believe you still have to be on beta channel for Chrome add-ons?), but Chrome has an excellent UI and many built-in extensions that nullify the need to install them. I'm currently just running 3 in Chrome - a password vault, a bookmarks manager, and a translator tool. Plus Chrome is fast, though it does get a bit more memory heavy than Firefox. Both, really, are good cross-platform browsers with sufficient support and a plethora of extensions and styling options.

Really Opera is probably a good compromise between the two though I don't really like it. It also is the only one as far as I know that scores 100/100 on the Acid3 test. Then again Fx has a lot of support for HTML 5 already...

But Firefox, Chrome, and Opera are the "best" of the five (the others being IE and Safari).

Gimmepienow
January 14th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I use Firefox, the only thing I ever used Internet Explorer for was to download it. Although I don't have Chrome, I may get it someday just for back-up. To say the truth, the only thing that stopped me from getting Chrome was the fear of change...

Tyrannosaurus
January 19th, 2010, 04:26 AM
FireFox. I can't stand IE, it's just not convenient enough for me.

Silver
January 19th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Safari 4. As it is simply amazing. I think I've got Firefox on this computer too. But I can't remember.

Ayselipera
January 19th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I'm not too fancy in the ways of computers. I always use internet explorer.

I keep it simple.

tee_bird
January 20th, 2010, 12:42 AM
I use Firefox... but I'll occasionally use Internet Exploder if Firefox is acting up (which hasn't happened in YEARS).

Of course, it's not the browser. It's your ability to surf the web safely. ;) ...or maybe I'm just too safe.

0m3GA ARS3NAL
January 20th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Firefox, as if my life depended on it.
I hate the computers at my school, since they use IE...
I tired IRON once... I laughed at the fact that it is just a REALLY CHEAP Hex Edit of Google Chrome...

Cheesymitten
January 20th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Chrome..
It's starting to get on my nerves about the copying image issue x.x
Seeing as I deleted IE8 -.-
I want it back!
However, It took me a while to get used to it, however it's absolutely brilliant.
I especially like the spell check thing on this as well 8D

linkinpark187
January 20th, 2010, 10:35 AM
My primary is Opera 10, and I use IE8 for anything that Opera has issues with. I used to be a big FireFox fan, but...I don't know. Once I found Opera, I was in love. :laugh:

.inLOVE
January 22nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
Safari. Best freaking browser ever. Advanced and powerful, yet simple to use, with a beautiful interface and amazing features. I love it, and have no plans on switching browsers anytime soon.

Biolizard13
January 23rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Firefox is pretty cool :D

mr. ck
January 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Google chrome is my favourite but i also use all of the browsers, also IE is my safest browser because it blocks almost all of the unwanted cookie like the paypal cookie on this page
Not all cookies are harmful T_T
Even the paypal one is not O.o

I have Opera and FF, I switch b/w them... I love FFs AdBloc add on... But anyway, never IE... It runs so slow, and all MS does is copy features >.<

evilishan
January 26th, 2010, 08:22 PM
I've always been a Firefox fan since it came out and since Netscape died.

SiReNzZ
January 28th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I find FireFox to be the best :) . I hate Internet Explorer ><

Valk
February 4th, 2010, 02:44 PM
I am using Google Chrome right now as my primary browser

Virtual Chatot
February 4th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Safari on my Mac, Firefox on my Gentoo laptop.

Dopefish7590
February 4th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I use Firefox... And I don't see myself switching any time soon. :)

SkyStar
February 9th, 2010, 02:24 AM
I use Mozilla Minefield
Its alpha firefox

Sweet Jasmine
February 9th, 2010, 02:25 AM
I use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. :]

Jesh
February 9th, 2010, 02:37 AM
Using Firefox, won't change. Ever.

Valk
February 9th, 2010, 03:50 AM
I use Google Chrome. I dont know why but I like it

mondays suck
February 9th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Firefox. I also tried Safari recently, and while it's faster, it's worse at Pop-Up blocking, so I'm probably staying with Firefox.

TrinityLimit
February 9th, 2010, 04:33 PM
i use firefox. safest browser for me

Medli
February 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I use Firefox as well. Don't think I'm going to change anytime soon. I personally think it's great, and I've used it since I first learned how to use computers for more than doodling on Paint and playing computer games. Funny how computer games came before actual internet usage. Hm.

And because I've had bad experiences with it, I stay far away from IE. It gives me nightmares.

iLaxbe!
February 10th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I stopped using IE because of you. Firefox's better, in fact. Thank you. I even made a Black Eyed Peas Persona, for me, hehe.

Gonna call it Mozilla FireZorua for a while...

Raichu1988
February 13th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I've used Firefox for a long time now. Probably going on 3 years or so. I used to use MSN since Quest is our provider, but I just found it to be sluggish and not great at pop-up blocking. I haven't really used IE since school, and I never plan on using that terrible browser again as long as I'm using my computer at home.

TheAppleFreak
February 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I've recently been toying around with Chrome in Windows, but I'm still primarily a Safari user in OS X and Firefox in Windows and Linux. I'm impressed with Chrome's speed, but it hasn't given me any reason to switch loyalties.

Honest
February 13th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I use Google Chrome for the fun stuff (ig PC, Aim, Twitter, Facebook) and Explorer for the boring stuff (ig studying).

Why? In case my parents ever wanna check my history, I'll look like a good boy. :D

They don't know I use Google Chrome

Crystallize
February 13th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Internet Explorer.

One day I will get Firefox...

theanimal160
February 13th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Firefox for the win. Opera is alright, but it's not my most used or most preferred.

Google Chrome seems to hate my computer. It makes my computer run slow after installing it. :\

Åzurε
February 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Google Chrome here, but I use FireFox for scripts and stuff. I just like the space Chrome gives. It feels almost... lightweight?

Edin
February 13th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I use Google Chrome for the fun stuff (ig PC, Aim, Twitter, Facebook) and Explorer for the boring stuff (ig studying).

Why? In case my parents ever wanna check my history, I'll look like a good boy. :D

They don't know I use Google Chrome

I've thought of doing that. I figured I'd used IE for everything boring and SFW and use Firefox for everything awesome, SFW, and NSFW.

Because it was one of the first browsers available, a lot of parents are familiar with IE and nothing else. She'd never think to check Mozzy. :D

The browsers I use are as follows:
Firefox (for everything!)
Flock (GAIZ. If you ever want to upload multiple images, this is the browser to use. It's fantastic.)
Safari (The layout is nice.)
IE (To fool the parents. ;D)
....And I want to use Google Chrome one day.

*DLs Google Chrome*
.........Why are you so pretty Googoo Chrome? D: I might like this as much as Mozzy.

LightOfTruth
February 14th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Firefox mainly. Make use of IE for work stuff :)

Virtual Chatot
February 14th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Mac: Switched over to Firefox because I missed all my extensions. Chrome for Mac still sucks IMO.
Win7: Firefox :P
Linux: Firefox

jckson
February 17th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Hi!
Nowadays I use Firefox as a web browser. Before Firefox, I used Internet Explorer. But in my opinion Firefox is better than Internet Explorer Because Firefox is more faster, more secure and customizable than any other browser. Therefore I like Firefox so much.

May.
February 18th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Firefox because Internet Explorer hates me >.>
& plus Firefox is easier & faster for me so I use that one ^^;

NatureKeeper
February 19th, 2010, 01:31 AM
I prefer Opera. It is for the win, and it is easy to use, and faster then IE.

...I dunno if I should Mozilla, though.

Saud-Blaziken
February 19th, 2010, 02:29 AM
I use Safari
I very easy to use not like E.I.
and the style of Safari is nice
I sometimes use Firefox but not a lot, only when my tabs are full on safari I open up Firefox.

Okami Chi
February 19th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Use Firefox People! I.E. fails.

インフェルノの津波
February 19th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Google Chrome. Much better than all the rest to me.

Ayselipera
February 19th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I just changed mine from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome.

I shall always keep Google Chrome.