View Full Version : Manhattan Kid.

July 19th, 2009, 7:25 AM
Do you think you could survive without high tech stuff?

Personally, I couldn't. I'm a city guy, and I always will be. I couldn't leave my PC and PS3 behind :/

.little monster
July 19th, 2009, 7:30 AM
I could last without technology. I am a city kid but I am not so intertwined with technology where I need it, I can go without it.

July 19th, 2009, 7:30 AM
Lets just say that my suitcase when going to my village is filled only with 4-5 shirts 2-3 pants and all my tech stuff.

July 19th, 2009, 7:34 AM
My low-tech tape cassette player is all I need.

July 19th, 2009, 7:52 AM
Born in a city, raised in a city, memories of a city. City kid, 100%.

The most uncivilized non high tech place I've been to was Iowa for a week. I had my DS, but I died when it died.

July 19th, 2009, 7:57 AM
I think I'd be a very different persion without my tech.. but I guess you can't miss something you've never had?

July 19th, 2009, 8:03 AM
I was staying somewhere for three weeks without any technology last month. It was horrible.

I'm a city kid through and through.

July 19th, 2009, 8:03 AM
I was never born in the city or raised in the city but I can't go anywhere leaving my computer behind.....or at least the internet XD

July 19th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I was born in the city.
I can last, I only need a shovel anyway.

..I don't know if you know this yet, but a DS and TV are both technology. They are pretty high tech too..

Yes I do know that.

.little monster
July 19th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I was born in the city.
I can last, My DS and a TV are all I need.
..I don't know if you know this yet, but a DS and TV are both technology. They are pretty high tech too..

July 19th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I could definitely last without technology. All I really need is a snorkel and a swimsuit and I'm peachy.

July 19th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I probably couldn't last without technology.

July 19th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Also. If I came back to technology, I'd go on DA and have like, over 9000 hundreds of messages. It would enrage me to read them all.

Gold warehouse
July 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM
The only high-tech piece of equipment I own is the computer, I know I can last without it, I just find it the best way to kill boredom.
I would have a record player instead of a tape cassette player.

Crystal Clair
July 19th, 2009, 11:38 AM
My Shinji and Ilari pictures are on my ipod and laptop, therefore I cannot go without technology or that means going without Shinji and Ilari.

July 19th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I really dislike rural places. Maybe it's my fear of open spaces. I'll definitely live in the city for my entire life.

July 19th, 2009, 12:36 PM
I'm perfectly capable of living without my gizmos and gadgets, but I'd prefer not to. XD

<3 my Dell/ DS/ PS2/ Wii.

July 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I was born in the city raised for most of my life in the city(minus the last two years). If there were alot of stuff to do then yes I could live without it, holidays last year was proof of that.

Master Electrician
July 19th, 2009, 3:09 PM
I am fully capable of surviving with nothing more than a bottle of water, a bedroll, and a pocketknife. Draw your conclusions from that.

July 19th, 2009, 3:28 PM
Definitely a cit kid. Been in NYC my whole life. I go to manhattan all the time. I dont think i could live in spacey places.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 19th, 2009, 3:31 PM
I try to stay away from my laptop and games. I enjoy much more playing guitar outside or running.

sanny the hedgehog
July 19th, 2009, 3:35 PM
yeah i could last anywhere
used to having technology, but i could go without it
also im in boy scouts so yeah i could survive without technology
but im not a city boy or a country boy

July 19th, 2009, 3:39 PM
I could survive without high tech stuff, but it would be extremely difficult.

July 19th, 2009, 8:12 PM
Were I not raised in a society with all this technology, probably, as most of the world's past population experienced. However, if it were to be taken away from me now, I would probably struggle immensely. ^_^;

July 19th, 2009, 8:48 PM
Yeah, I'd be bored, but I could go without.

July 20th, 2009, 7:34 AM
I could live without my DSi and computer. I would just go and read, like I did before I discovered the awesomeness of videogames....

July 20th, 2009, 7:11 PM
I like the technology we have here. I can live without it but I would prefer not to. I would be a little less happy reading everyday, but we would soon adapt to the change. We would most likely become fit due to having to walk every where.

July 20th, 2009, 9:25 PM
I could live without it easily. In all honesty I could find a million other things to do then come online, but I'm too lazy to go do them. Without the internet and other tech stuff I could do all that outdoors stuff that I've been wanting to get to.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 9:30 AM
I was born on a farm and raised in the Bronx New York

World King
July 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Take technology away from me, and just wait for me to perish in a while longer... x_x

July 29th, 2009, 6:27 PM
I'm a suburbial, pleasant park town sort of person. I work well with or without 'high technology'.

July 29th, 2009, 6:35 PM
I can easily do without technology. When I was summer camp a few weeks ago as an Assistant Scoutmaster, the most advance peice of technology out side of some medical equipment was my AM/FM cassette radio. I could go without a radio if I had daily or every other day access to a newspaper.