PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan Kid.

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Do you think you could survive without high tech stuff?

Personally, I couldn't. I'm a city guy, and I always will be. I couldn't leave my PC and PS3 behind :/

.little monster
July 19th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I could last without technology. I am a city kid but I am not so intertwined with technology where I need it, I can go without it.

Mitchman
July 19th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Lets just say that my suitcase when going to my village is filled only with 4-5 shirts 2-3 pants and all my tech stuff.

Roundabout
July 19th, 2009, 07:34 AM
My low-tech tape cassette player is all I need.

Lash
July 19th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Born in a city, raised in a city, memories of a city. City kid, 100%.

The most uncivilized non high tech place I've been to was Iowa for a week. I had my DS, but I died when it died.

Kazukii
July 19th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I think I'd be a very different persion without my tech.. but I guess you can't miss something you've never had?

Avey
July 19th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I was staying somewhere for three weeks without any technology last month. It was horrible.

I'm a city kid through and through.

Graceful
July 19th, 2009, 08:03 AM
I was never born in the city or raised in the city but I can't go anywhere leaving my computer behind.....or at least the internet XD

Pyrax
July 19th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I was born in the city.
I can last, I only need a shovel anyway.

..I don't know if you know this yet, but a DS and TV are both technology. They are pretty high tech too..

Yes I do know that.

.little monster
July 19th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I was born in the city.
I can last, My DS and a TV are all I need.
..I don't know if you know this yet, but a DS and TV are both technology. They are pretty high tech too..

BeachBoy
July 19th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I could definitely last without technology. All I really need is a snorkel and a swimsuit and I'm peachy.

xxxLatiasxxx
July 19th, 2009, 10:34 AM
I probably couldn't last without technology.

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Also. If I came back to technology, I'd go on DA and have like, over 9000 hundreds of messages. It would enrage me to read them all.

Gold warehouse
July 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM
The only high-tech piece of equipment I own is the computer, I know I can last without it, I just find it the best way to kill boredom.
I would have a record player instead of a tape cassette player.

Crystal Clair
July 19th, 2009, 11:38 AM
My Shinji and Ilari pictures are on my ipod and laptop, therefore I cannot go without technology or that means going without Shinji and Ilari.

Yamikarasu
July 19th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I really dislike rural places. Maybe it's my fear of open spaces. I'll definitely live in the city for my entire life.

Rokusasu
July 19th, 2009, 12:36 PM
I'm perfectly capable of living without my gizmos and gadgets, but I'd prefer not to. XD

<3 my Dell/ DS/ PS2/ Wii.

xxemeneminyxx
July 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I was born in the city raised for most of my life in the city(minus the last two years). If there were alot of stuff to do then yes I could live without it, holidays last year was proof of that.

Master Electrician
July 19th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I am fully capable of surviving with nothing more than a bottle of water, a bedroll, and a pocketknife. Draw your conclusions from that.

vVintage
July 19th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Definitely a cit kid. Been in NYC my whole life. I go to manhattan all the time. I dont think i could live in spacey places.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 19th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I try to stay away from my laptop and games. I enjoy much more playing guitar outside or running.

sanny the hedgehog
July 19th, 2009, 03:35 PM
yeah i could last anywhere
used to having technology, but i could go without it
also im in boy scouts so yeah i could survive without technology
but im not a city boy or a country boy

machinegun777
July 19th, 2009, 03:39 PM
I could survive without high tech stuff, but it would be extremely difficult.

Citrinin
July 19th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Were I not raised in a society with all this technology, probably, as most of the world's past population experienced. However, if it were to be taken away from me now, I would probably struggle immensely. ^_^;

Shem
July 19th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I'd be bored, but I could go without.

Trap-Eds
July 20th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I could live without my DSi and computer. I would just go and read, like I did before I discovered the awesomeness of videogames....

Vigilante
July 20th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I like the technology we have here. I can live without it but I would prefer not to. I would be a little less happy reading everyday, but we would soon adapt to the change. We would most likely become fit due to having to walk every where.

Ayselipera
July 20th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I could live without it easily. In all honesty I could find a million other things to do then come online, but I'm too lazy to go do them. Without the internet and other tech stuff I could do all that outdoors stuff that I've been wanting to get to.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I was born on a farm and raised in the Bronx New York

:t354:TG

World King
July 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Take technology away from me, and just wait for me to perish in a while longer... x_x

Cassino
July 29th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I'm a suburbial, pleasant park town sort of person. I work well with or without 'high technology'.

Red1530
July 29th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I can easily do without technology. When I was summer camp a few weeks ago as an Assistant Scoutmaster, the most advance peice of technology out side of some medical equipment was my AM/FM cassette radio. I could go without a radio if I had daily or every other day access to a newspaper.