View Full Version : What's your favorite fruit?!^^

July 20th, 2009, 4:20 AM
I ask EVERYONE this in real life soo i figured i'd start a topic like this HERE...XD Yes, i'm a total fruit OBSESSIVE lol

Mine is cherries^-^ Their also my overall favorite food now, too o.o (though I also like pizza lol)

Tim Tim 09
July 20th, 2009, 4:29 AM
Mango is what I like! But I also like strawberry, apple, and tomato (oh, I forget that tomato is not a fruit). But wait, I forgot to tell that I also like cherry!

July 20th, 2009, 4:30 AM
Not an overly fruity person.. but I love apple juice :)

viridian doubletongue
July 20th, 2009, 4:44 AM
now that's just difficult... apple pear banana grapes strawberries lemons limes. all very fobvious.

.little monster
July 20th, 2009, 6:12 AM
Strawberries are better than life.

July 20th, 2009, 7:01 AM
Pineapple, but it makes my mouth really sore after I eat it so I barely do.

July 20th, 2009, 7:30 AM
Strawberries- apparently I have an awesome way of preparing them too. XD Grapes come a close second, mind. o:

July 20th, 2009, 7:32 AM
Why just look at my name~

Actually, Peaches are my favorite fruit, though they are really good. XD; I prefer Apples (followed closely by Strawberries), as the two of them are my favorite fruits. :3

July 20th, 2009, 7:32 AM
Strawberries. <3 There's just something about strawberries that is highly arousing.

July 20th, 2009, 7:33 AM
I am notorious for not being able to eat fruit... I'll eat blackberries, if anything.

July 20th, 2009, 8:06 AM
I'm not really a fruit person, but I like strawberries and raspberries. ^_^

July 20th, 2009, 8:17 AM
I like Strawberries, followed by Oranges and Limes.
Though, I haven't eaten fruit in awhile.

July 20th, 2009, 9:08 AM
strawberries and watermelon yum

July 20th, 2009, 9:10 AM
I think, after some consideration, probably pears o.o

There's also some gorgeous pear nectar thick juice from Lidl or Aldi (I can't remember which) that I love.

July 20th, 2009, 9:17 AM

July 20th, 2009, 9:38 AM
I'm not sure. At the moment it's strawberries dipped in chocolate.
I like pears too. And Bananas.

July 20th, 2009, 10:28 AM

I actually had a dream about them last night.
I was meeting Mitchell Musso at Albertsons and It was dark and then I was getting married to my friend Savannah, but she had to get fruit first because I wouldnt put on this blonde wig, because I needed more face wash.

I like Oranges too, But I always tend to eat them when I get a canker sore or something, then it burns. :|

July 20th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Watermelon, Pinapples, and Oranges.

July 20th, 2009, 11:06 AM
The only fruits that I crave are peaches, plums and strawberries. IMO, strawberries taste the best, but you've got to eat em fast or they'll get soggy. Peaches and plums seem to last a little longer, but there have been times when I've bitten into a peach and it tasted rather... unpleasant. So my answer is plums.

July 20th, 2009, 5:31 PM
Banana xD it contains potassium. And mango.

July 20th, 2009, 5:50 PM
i am a fruit maniac i like to eat A LOT of strawberries and kiwi,i also like lemons and limes to put on some food to make it taste good,i get lots of vitamin c these days :classic:

July 20th, 2009, 5:52 PM
I like Bannanas the best. They just taste really good....

July 20th, 2009, 7:39 PM
I like only a few number of fruits. And the ones that I don't like is either because they taste terrible to me, or because I never ate them.
Another thing is, I only like fruits which are very, very fresh only. Make it a little old and I won't probably eat it.
Well yeah, I like: Bananas ( only which are fresh and only yellow, with no single black spots), Apple (at most two days old), Strawberry (only the ones from selected places), Mango (must be perfectly fresh, not too ripe, and at most one day old), and my other requirements go like this too.
But I just like Green Grapes a little more than any other fruit (it must still be fresh and not more than three days old, and must retain the bright green colour).

July 20th, 2009, 8:29 PM
Feijoas. They are just so damn good. :D

July 20th, 2009, 11:52 PM
My favorite fruit is apple.

July 21st, 2009, 3:53 AM
Mangoes, plums and watermelon.

But I prefer the first two.

July 21st, 2009, 3:54 AM
Oranges. Oranges are pretty goddam awesome.

July 21st, 2009, 4:17 AM
apples, oranges, and grapes. ^_^

July 21st, 2009, 4:20 AM
I love oranges. They are so sweet... :)

July 21st, 2009, 6:23 AM
I like the controversial Durian best. It may be smelly, but it taste like heaven(custard and butter combined, like bavarian!)

Does it look delish or what?
I like melons too(excluding watermelon), and pumpkin.

July 21st, 2009, 10:05 AM
Hmm... I don't really have a number one fruit.. I love all of them. :D Fruit is my favorite food group, though I can say I'd go for the more juicier types over things not so juicy like apples, bananas, pears, etc. I really like berries and fruit like nectarines and peaches too. Mmmmm. <3

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 21st, 2009, 12:11 PM
Kiwi. I like most all fruits, though. Apples, Bananas, Oranges... they're all good. XD

July 21st, 2009, 2:45 PM
BTW, beleve it or not, I actually used to be kinda...allergiac to cherries. And that's probably what started my whole OBSESSING over fruit IN GENNERAL...XD Cuz I LOVE cherries, but I couldn't have them anymore for awile, thus...i started looking for a new favorite fruit to prevent a heart break. o-o; went through A LOT of favorites, lemee tell ya...apples, oranges, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, and, then, finally, oranges, ext...and some others....and, then, went back to cherries when I could FINALLY eat them again.

And, now their probably my favorite FOOD, as well :D I guess I really am detecated....

Of course, i'm still often un-sure of my food prefs as a whole...lol tho i know i'm a vegetarian, that much i DO know. and i do like fruits AND vegetables lol

July 21st, 2009, 11:16 PM
Either pomegranates or lemons!

Ayumi Hamasaki
July 22nd, 2009, 9:40 AM
My favorites are peaches and green apples yup yup,there delicious.

Captain Fabio
July 22nd, 2009, 9:44 AM
Ummm, I would have to say an apple or melon =]

July 22nd, 2009, 9:49 AM
I'm fond of bananas. They say it's good for you, and it tastes good. :D
Mangoes, apples, grapes, strawberries and oranges come in next.

July 22nd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Ah, what a magical poll.
Anyone who said limes is now my best friend. Anyone who did not say limes must go in the corner and sit for one minute for every year of your age.

To answer the topic, my favorite fruit is grapes. :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 22nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
Mines is strickly grapes even though I barely eat them

Netto Azure
July 25th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Right now I'm going to say Banana's. Easy to eat, portable and a bit sweet. ^_^

Eeveonic Deathcore
July 25th, 2009, 2:54 PM
Out of every fruit:

Out of all of those ^ fruits:

July 25th, 2009, 3:02 PM
I like apples :D Sometimes bananas.

bit.trip void
July 25th, 2009, 3:07 PM
Juicy fruit.

Now imma run before Will shoots me.

The Scientist
July 25th, 2009, 3:20 PM
Bell pepper.

I cook a lot of Asian food, and bell peppers always seem to find their way into my wok.

July 25th, 2009, 3:30 PM
Heres the LONG list lol:
(Ok I have a lot more so ill stop there lol) xD

The Red Chain
July 25th, 2009, 3:37 PM
Gawd I love fruit.. vegetables too actually.

Tomatoes yes it's a fruit stfu
Any kind of Apple
There are probably more but I can't think of em at the moment..
Now I'm gonna go get a golden apple and eat it to my heart's content.
I blame this thread. ;D

/ cue drooling

Wings Don't Cry
July 25th, 2009, 4:28 PM
Mine would have to be pears followed by passion fruit.

July 25th, 2009, 4:37 PM
Im going to be boring and say apples! There ment to help keep your teeth nice and white :D

July 25th, 2009, 9:49 PM
Juicy fruit.

Now imma run before Will shoots me.

I like oranges, bananas, apples, mango, plums, grapes, juicy fruit.. anything, really. :D

July 26th, 2009, 8:17 PM
WHY do I have a feeling that 'juicy fruit' isn't really a fruit?...lol

Anyways, I also like blueberries a lot, too^-^ Soo sweet and VERY good for you...AND then make my mouth taste clean after i eat them x) It's a good feeling^^

Their probably my second favorite fruit now x) I wish we still had some...but I ate the whole huge tub lol Oh well we'll get more soon^^

And, aww, apples aren't boring! XD Look at all the different kinds there are^^ :P :) ^_^

And, I like veggies, too...x) My favorite vegetable is probably the carrot--sweet, crunchy, dry (but also mildly juicy^^), and, quite easy to eat^^ And I love that distinct 'carrotine' flavor, too...very scruptious lol n.n ^^

I like brocolii, too^^

July 26th, 2009, 8:23 PM
My favourite fruit?
Dragon fruit (http://img.alibaba.com/photo/104906343/Dragon_Fruit_High_Quality.jpg).

A passionate exterior with a subtle but sweet interior.
The fruit of juxtaposition.

July 26th, 2009, 9:15 PM
It's so hard to choose. ;~; I'm a self proclaimed fruitarian. I guess my vote would go to pomegranates though. Some people may just be jumping on the pomegranate train, but I've been a fanatic since I was just a little lass. n______n Crunchy, tangy, unique flavor, nomnomnomnom

July 26th, 2009, 9:18 PM
Right now? Pineapples and strawberries, buddy.