this is meaning as in no murdering thingy you know or pedoing XD lol

Fox♠
July 20th, 2009, 08:23 AM
In no particular order.
Amachi
Vendak
Kenji
Alinthea

4 slots just isn't enough, there are a LOT of people here I'd meet given the chance, those 4 are just 4 of the people I speak to most at PC.

Cheesymitten
July 20th, 2009, 08:25 AM
GavZ
BlueSnowHoundoom
Todoroki Is
Zenus

.little monster
July 20th, 2009, 08:26 AM
GavZ
cerebra
Kurasu Varuka (Spelling Failure)
Zenus

Why have two no options? Poll failure.

Eon-Rider
July 20th, 2009, 08:31 AM
I actually met up with Archer on Tuesday for the first time ever so I'm happy to actually say I've done it despite the warnings of pedos that exist on the internet.

I don't really have many people who I would like to meet in real life since I don't talk to many of you. The only person I would even consider asking to meet in real life is BluePhoenix.

EDIT: To the personal who gave me bad reputation and left the message "PEDO!!1!1!!1!!" for this post please go slap yourself because you're an idiot.

Mitchman
July 20th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Angela
Netto Azure
Shinji's Lover
Fox

ShinjisLover
July 20th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Angela
Netto Azure
Shinji's Lover
Fox

~♥
Limey-chan!!! <3
Blahman117
Bijou-chan
Jorah

abnegation
July 20th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Oh man.. 4 people is sooo not enough!
In no order at all
Will (Alinthea) due to us supposed to be going drinking haha
Ryan (Vendack) Well it's Ryan so like why wouldn't i!
Spey ahahaha notable mention
Nick (Abercrombie) Really nice guy i'd like to see what he's like in person

Well theres loads but meh here's 4 that came to mind

Kazukii
July 20th, 2009, 08:54 AM
GavZ
BlueSnowHoundoom
Todoroki Is
Zenus

GavZ
cerebra
Kurasu Varuka (Spelling Failure)
Zenus

Why have two no options? Poll failure.

Why thank-you :)

Uhh
Cheesymittens
Cazzicles
BlueSnowHoundoom
Lightning
Ctep

Sorry, I know that's 5!

Stronkadonk
July 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Pair - Bethan
Working Class Hero Spey Alinthea
Cousin - Liz
Anthony AJ.

Sublime
July 20th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Oh, come on. I can't choose just four. D;

Well, Franceschi for sure. <3
The last three would just have to be a fight to the death between the rest of my friends. XD;

edit: Ok, so Mishy and Ein get a spot because they would disown me otherwise.
The last spot is a fight to the death!

Cherrim
July 20th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Arcanine
Fallen Nocturne
Hiroshi Sotomura (even if he'd ttly just hit on me ;~;)
....;_; too many to choose from

These are the people I've known the longest and/or talk to the most and *haven't* met yet. I don't know who to pick for the fourth. :( There are quite a few people who I haven't known too long but talk to a lot or vice versa, have known forever and barely talk to that I'd still like to meet. But those three are the ones I wanna meet most atm. :C

But yeah, I've already met a few PCers and there are plenty more on my list to meet. I can't wait for August because Aegis is coming up to stay a few days again yaaaay. Then parallelines and I plan on meeting up more often from now on... and more people are coming up for AN again next May so... can't wait! :D

Anxiety.
July 20th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I don't really want to meet anyone of these forums to be honest. I don't think any of you would really enjoy spending a lot of time with me.

processr
July 20th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I'm not close enough to anyone I know solely through PC, so my four choices are all blank.

Also, I swear the majority of PC users are some angsty, messed-up people. That, or plain stupid. =|

Switchback
July 20th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I'm not too sure, I doubt anyone would want to meet someone like me. However, people who have intrigued me and I would like to at least give a mutual greeting to in person are and in no particular order:

~ Chronic
~ Ctep
~ Get Innocuous
~ And Anxiety.

And now I shall wait for the restraining orders to come in.

Rokusasu
July 20th, 2009, 11:32 AM
There's no-one on here who I'm particularly close to, I'm just a wandering Kingdom Hearts nutjob with waaay too much time on my hands. :D But if I did get talking to someone, I wouldn't mind meeting up with them. ^_^ So long as they were in the same country as me- I've tried (and failed) to do the long distance thing before and it really sucks.

Forever
July 20th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Malyka, Jess, Simmone, Larry.

... hey that was amazingly easy to pick only four. XD;

Also this isn't saying that I don't want to meet others cuz I do XD;

.death
July 20th, 2009, 03:17 PM
I would probably choose:

Gummy
BeachBoy
Sublime.
Signomi

and many, many more.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Fallen Nocturne (going to meet hopefully next December)
Aegis (going to meet next May)
Lightning (going to meet next May)
Arcanine (might meet next May if he decides to go)

As you can tell, I already have plans... and have had them for quite a while, too...

And I'm going to cheat and add Klippy to this.

Tater Tot
July 20th, 2009, 03:24 PM
-Squeegee Beckenheim- OH MY CRAP OH MY CRAP OH MY CRAP. *hyperventilates*
-Midori Chi
-Libra
-Scytheteen

Squeegee Beckenheim because... HE'S SO COOL AND I LOVE HIM AND HE'S SUPER HE SHOULD PRESIDENT HE IS SO COOL.

Midori Chi, because she's been a great friend since I joined.

Libra, because we both have similar personalities and we eat off each other well. Very funny viewing one of our conversations. :'D

Scytheteen, because I really enjoyed the time he was on PC and I miss him. ;o;

H-King
July 20th, 2009, 03:27 PM
zappyspiker
lo~li~pop
zappy_flash
GavZ

I already meat pokenarf.

.inLOVE
July 20th, 2009, 05:05 PM
bgt
Gummy
Wind~
Vendak

They're just awesome people who I love and would be ttly awesome to hang out with~

Saltare.
July 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Depends for me.

I'd love to meet Jack Corvus(he seems like an awesome guy), World King, Super Luigi, and Shyok.

BeachBoy
July 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Woo, I get to meet Mika pretty soon, 'bout a week from now or so. (And maybe two more times over the next year, so yay me XD) And Mork will probably see me in the hospital next summer if I go through with my chest surgery.

Others I'd like to meet outside of the US:
Aizuke (I still want that coffee, gurl D8<)
Siggy
Jorah

Four limit is lame. :C I'd like to hang out with so many more, even fellow locals (well, in or near Florida at least) like Andy, .Sublime, TwilightBlade, Risa, Chibi-chan, etc, annnnd lots of other peoples~ 8D

ID ALSO LIKE TO MEET
will
and zet
and X (both of them, actually)
and emily
and francer
and sublime
and klippy
and nick
and alter ego
and drew
and michii
and bgt
and luke sr.
and fable-chan
and Jack of Hearts
and nica
and someone else
and Jess
and digi
and amachi
and jerake
and wish
and a bunch of other fools like me <3

Michii
July 20th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Four person limit is making me cry. D: I have so many friends here and it'd be horrible to be like ASDOGOUIH I ONLY PICK FOUR. I love all of my online friends and I wish they could all catch a plane and get a ride to my house to chill and be horrible people lovely, mature people sipping tea.

Gummy, Sublime, Mika, Signomi, Franceschi, X-626, .Emily, Beachboy, Ralph!, (etc. msn people are waiting for me to finish this XDD; I DIDN'T FORGET YOU ;;) are amazing and I'd love to meet them. :3

ChronicEdge
July 20th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I'm not too sure, I doubt anyone would want to meet someone like me. However, people who have intrigued me and I would like to at least give a mutual greeting to in person are and in no particular order:

~ Chronic
~ Ctep
~ Get Innocuous
~ And Anxiety.

And now I shall wait for the restraining orders to come in.

Awww, I didn't know that you cared.

I wouldn't mind meeting Switchback, Lolipop (she's got some ~'s in her name, but I cannae remember where), Bibliophibian, and, so I don't seem creepy for just choosing females, Crusher 1 (just kidding, Vikalp, I love you).

X-626
July 20th, 2009, 08:56 PM
This is an incredibly tough choice to pick only four. I'd definitely want to meet:

Emily. (my pair, so an obvious choice)
Sublime
Franceschi (Don't kill me, Arian!)
And now I can't pick a fourth person...too many people. D:

The other people include Unforgettable, BeachBoy, Guillermo, Michii, Mika, Gummy, Ralph!, That Hideous Strength, Signomi, and many, many others. I apologize if you weren't mentioned specifically. There's just too many people that I'm good friends with.

Harley Quinn
July 20th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Gummy, awesome fellow. Besides, I need to get rid of those punches I owe him.
Sublime, great guy. 'Nuff said.
Guillermo. Closest country-wise person I want to meet and one of my oldest friends on here.
Drew. My only female bestie, apart from the ones that I actually talk to. XD

And Caleb, I'd love to meet you too but I care too much about the above people.

And Adam, Emily, Christina, Virtual Chatot, Rekhyt, Ascaris, Discostik. and other good chums also..but I picked my favorites, no offense to anyone I missed out. (and if you think you should be on there, drop me a VM)

Signomi
July 20th, 2009, 10:30 PM
...right, the limit in place is very hard to work with, so I'll just be dubious and not name any names at all. Yay. :D

I would want to meet my closest friends, they would be so awesome to hang out with and over Skype we all pretty much know how to have a fun time. And of course there...is a very special someone I would love to meet one day, more than I'd want to meet anybody else.

Zet
July 20th, 2009, 11:25 PM
1. Signomi
2. Mika
3. Aizuke
4. Nica

Really hard to choose, with such a small limitation

Tyrantrum
July 20th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Santaria
非常に高いレベル
Statistics (new account: .death; he lives pretty much near me)
Abercrombie*
...**

Those are the four I want to meet.

* A lot of you may wonder why Nick. Well, because 1) He's from New Jersey, and I used to live there. And 2) He had a few similarities to me that has happened in each others lives. I think it would be really cool to meet him.
** I put those dots meaning that I don't want to meet just four, but a lot more. :)

Guillermo
July 20th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Hell no I'm not mentioning 4 people.

I want to meet all of my friends. I value them all, some more than others, but I still value them all so much. Besides, four is such a small number. ;~;

Unforgettable, Franceschi, Libra, Sublime, Gummy, X-626, Emily (even if she threatens to stab me a lot ;o;), Aizuke, Nurse Nica, Signomi, Forgotten Memory, Zet, Went, Klippy (He'd be in the top 4), Ein, Nick, Ryan and heaps more. I love them all so much. ;o;

deliriouspurple
July 21st, 2009, 01:53 AM
Well, pokerus34, Jainz, honey & w o l f. I guess only them.

bit.trip void
July 21st, 2009, 02:01 AM
Aurafire, whose my pair, so yeah, lol.
Dark_Azelf, he's just... awesome.
Maybe... Fox~, he's also funny.
And then all the rest of my friends can fight for it.

Owait, maybe Nica, so I could con her into distracting Andrew Mcleod's wife. :DDDD. :3. Or Will, he's just excellent. :3. Or Zet, we live in the same state. x3.

Alinthea
July 21st, 2009, 02:13 AM
Fox, Vendak, [F I L Ocakes] and uhhhhhh GavZ, as well as Alice and Chibi Robo and Spey.

Screw the rules. I have more than 4 friends.

Chibi Robo
July 21st, 2009, 07:01 AM
only 4 friends D:
Fine....

- Alice
- Atlus
- Fox
- Alinthea

(Wish I could include)
- FireTears
- Vendak
- GavZ
- <~FMP~>
- Kenji~

:3

Eucliffe
July 21st, 2009, 07:04 AM
Hmm... If it had to be any four...

Alice. - Not just because he's my pair, but because he's a pretty cool dude as well. And I'd want to hear his accent sooooo much <3
Cirno - Mm, I don't really know how to say why I'd want to meet him irl...
Franceschi - She seems like she'd be a fun person to meet irl. And I also want to hear her accent, if she has one

And actually, I can't think of anymore... ^^' Truthfully, I'm deciding between a couple, but... Those three would be the ones I'd want to meet most.

hashtag
July 21st, 2009, 07:09 AM
Zuzu - Paireh, ilu you are awesome kthnxbai.
Chibi Robo - Awesome Max best friend on PC soweh Ryan.
Vendak - Ryan, we live so near let's do it xD
Franceschi - Fi is awesome = win.

Kung Fu Quagsire!
July 21st, 2009, 10:49 AM
I immediately thought of Spencer and Kurisu, 'cause they're awesome. :3
Then I decided on Lilja and Brett too. SO.

1. Illuminati
2. CloneCharizard
3. Angela
4. Sadistic Typhlosion

It'd be cool to meet AJ, Marysol, Jake and Hall Of Famer, but not as much as those four. Oh, and Lightning. I want to meet God.

Serene Grace
July 21st, 2009, 01:22 PM
Lightning - I WANT TO MEET THE CHERRIM CRAZED GAL!!

Hiroshi Sotomura - I just know if I met up with him in real life we'll get along :-]

BeachBoy - Just cuz' he cool.

Barney.
July 21st, 2009, 01:40 PM
I'm not all that close to people.

So I won't list too save their embarassment.

Aizuke
July 21st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Screw the 4 limit thing, I have money!

I'd like to meet... Went, Nica, Will, Ryan (Beachboy), Zet, Jess (Unforgettable), Siggy, Fi, Ryan (Seifer), Joey (Counterfeit), Larry, Willdam, Emily, Chris (Libra) and plenty more.

Spinosaurus
July 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM
I dont really want to meet anybody. xD

God nobody wants me. D: (I knowz i iz a n00b)

mew²
July 21st, 2009, 10:08 PM
BrinayPeaches no matter what
ShinjisLover
Arcanine
BeachBoy

Freaks or not, i dont care.

Xairmo
July 21st, 2009, 10:17 PM
and X (both of them, actually)

Thanks, Ryan. :D

The four people I'd like to meet:
-Voice Of The Voiceless
-BeachBoy
-ChronicEdge
-Ctep

Haza
July 21st, 2009, 11:07 PM
Romeodelight
Morning Bliss
Kommander Marz
Smowpanther

zappyspiker
July 22nd, 2009, 05:35 PM
FOUR PEOPLE!!!!Just 4 !!!! that lie... no racists is not the word.. but I'm not picky.

Shadow (Shadowampharos)
GavZ
Clo (clover_bookcat)
Dream (dream's-epilogue)
Bijou (Bijou-chan)
Zappeh (Zappy_Flash -The other zappy)

And all my other good friends from TA and ADAN

Bagel
July 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
i would really enjoy meeting people off PC
ive really got only two people i would like to meet

charizard maa- cause weve got alot in common

BabyDoll- cause shes my bffl and pratically my sister

Arcanine
July 27th, 2009, 01:43 PM
This thread was further back then I thought. But I wanted to reply to it and thus I will.

There's lots of people I'd like to meet. Drew, Ryan/BeachBoy, Nick/Abercrombie, Dean/SonicThrust, Siggy, Jess/Sylphiel, Aussy/[Phantom Upheaval] (and his other 50 names), Audy/Ausaudriel and lots of others.

But I guess the top 5 (I know... it's top 4, but I'll just say the last two count as one and that'll be ok XD) on my list would be...

~ Erica/Lightning
I've known Erica longer then I have anyone else on PC (unless some random old member pops up. But it doesn't really count because they aren't active). We were Modded at the same time. S-Modded at the same time. We're both SAs and all of that stuff. I'm not really wanting to say "Hey, I want to meet you more then you", but truth be told (as much as I care for all my close friends), Erica is at the top of my "I want to meet" list. Mainly because we've known each other for so long.
I think we'll meet someday. Might be me going up there to Anime North, or her coming down here to see the World of Coke. One way or another I think it'll happen.

~ Jeef/Aegis
Like Erica, I know we'll cross paths someday. Maybe at Anime North, or maybe at the World of Coke (if I ever get my license that is). It's just one of them things that you know is going to happen. Out of the ones on this list (or at least this 5 list) I've known Jeef the shortest amount of time. But in the short amount of time I've known him he's become one of my best friends.

~ Robo/Fallen Noctowl
I can picture meeting Robo, saying "OMG hi" and then just standing there for half an hour, doing nothing and then out of the blue say "So...". XD
And that's how it's totally going to be. That and he'll make his "Mork Face" and then we'll all just stand around for another half an hour, then maybe have some pizza and try to grasp what's going on. XD
But really, I'd love to meet Robo, I'm sure we'd have lots of fun. He might even bring his organ with him in the back of his car. XD

~ David/parallelines
David is really an "unknown" person to me. I mean we've been friends for years, I'd love to meet him. But he's still so unknown to me. I know he likes anime, likes Tales of games, lives on a farm, has a younger sister named Karli, and so on and so on. But as far as knowning if I'll get along with him, if this or that happens... I just don't know. Maybe I'll have my questions answered once we meet on some random street corner in some random town. XD

~ Jorfe/Ryoutarou
I rarely get to talk to Jorfe anymore. And it's sad because Jorfe is an awesome guy. He's funny, has a very addicting personality, and is awesome to talk to. But just never talk anymore (we rarely have MSN group chats anymore, and when we do he never talks). I'd still love to meet up with him sometime.

Like I said, there's lots of people I'd love to meet. But these are the ones that's at the top of my list. Now if only I had the money to get out there and meet them. XD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 27th, 2009, 01:50 PM
4? Okay then...

KageX:
Words cannot describe how awesome he is. He is my main bro.

Neko (She has a different username, But I refer to her as Neko):
She is the adorable older sister that I'm not even related to.
She is the nicest person ALIVE.

Xairmo:
Pal always, no matter how long we don't talk to each other.

Gymleaderlily:
One of my oldest friends,
and I would like to catch up more with her.

Amaruuk
July 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I have a good bit more than 4, but there are 3 that I feel closest to. Most of the rest are either people I'm simply acquainted with or that I just think would be awesome to meet even though I don't really know them here. But~ I'm only listing the 3 main people.

They are:

Lily!
Maddy (Minku.)
Dream (dream's-epilogue)

You guys are super-special-awesome~ |D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:27 AM
chaosquilava
Darkly the flygon
Twilightblade

:t354:TG