View Full Version : Do you wear hair accessories?

July 20th, 2009, 6:03 AM
Someone was mentioning hair ribbons and this made me wonder whether other people actually wear them. I rarely wear hair clips, but that's only when my hair won't sit in place when tied back.

Do you wear them?

.little monster
July 20th, 2009, 6:13 AM
No I do not. They do not look good in my hair.

July 20th, 2009, 6:13 AM
I wear scrunchies in my hair.

July 20th, 2009, 6:15 AM
Hardly. I keep my hair without anything unless it's absolutely necessary that I tie it up...mostly because I'm lazy and people tend to think I look better when I don't really do anything to my hair.

July 20th, 2009, 6:16 AM
I rarely do because my hair is so short.

I have a couple of grips if I feel like it xD

July 20th, 2009, 6:17 AM
My hair is too short to do anything with. I guess I could try hair clips but they wouldn't be *needed* so it just seems very unnecessary.

...I do kinda miss being able to wear pigtails though. ;~;

July 20th, 2009, 6:20 AM
When my hair gets too long I wear a rubber band thing.

July 20th, 2009, 6:30 AM
Yeah, you'll find that most guys don't were anything in their hair. I have a habit of sitting my sunnies (shades, for the unenlightened) on my head when I go inside, but I hardly think that counts.

If I straightened my hair, I could probably tie it back, but it's so curly, it stays short enough :D

July 20th, 2009, 6:50 AM
I wear stuff in my hair to tie it back. I usually have that 'get-it-out-of-my-face-style'. My hair is very long so I need clips and such. =]

July 20th, 2009, 6:59 AM
No never. I keep my hair down and straightened most of the time.

July 20th, 2009, 7:33 AM
My hair's too short for anything other than little clips/ hairbands. o:

July 20th, 2009, 7:33 AM
Yes. Headbands are my big thing right now

July 20th, 2009, 7:50 AM
There's nothing I can realistically put in my hair without looking eccentric.

But if general headwear counts, I usually wear a hat when I'm out.

July 20th, 2009, 8:07 AM
Sorry, I'm a guy. Guys generally don't wear things in their hair.

July 20th, 2009, 9:41 AM
Well. No.
I don't think they'd suit me for some reason...

July 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Before going to bed, to keep my hair out of my face, I put my bangs up in a pony tail like thing,
I hope that counts :p

July 20th, 2009, 5:34 PM
Only headbands. I not a fan of that.

July 20th, 2009, 5:45 PM
In reality, because I'm a guy, I don't wear them obviously, since there's no reason for a guy to wear things like that.

Hypothetically speaking, If I were female however, I probably would wear all sorts of different things in my hair, to suit my mood.

Why I even bothered to answer this question with a hypothetical...I was bored. XD

Miss Soupy
July 20th, 2009, 8:44 PM
Nope, not usually. I can't stand having a lot of stuff in my hair, because then I have to constantly check my hair in the mirror to make sure it looks okay. I'm totally okay with clips though. Sometimes they're a life saver to get hair out of your face

But I'm suspicious of those Bumpits commercials. They kind of resemble a creature growing out from the back of your head. o_____o

Shadow Sneak Sableye
July 21st, 2009, 3:43 PM
I do sometimes when I want to look pretty

July 21st, 2009, 6:59 PM
Do...Baseball Caps count? o-o; *shot*

*ALWAYS wear's baseball caps now, pretty much...XD espesally backwards^^*

July 21st, 2009, 7:05 PM
head bands sometimes.

i like my hair down its long and feels good on my shoulders

July 21st, 2009, 7:06 PM
No. I just wear hair, in superfluous abundance.

July 21st, 2009, 7:09 PM
I wear a skull cap a lot. You may or may not consider that a hair accessory, but it gives me a different look with my hair and even makes me look older, so I consider it one.

Ayano Hana
July 21st, 2009, 7:11 PM
Since my hair is short, and I am a guy, I don't wear anything in my hair.
If headwear counts towards hair accessories, then I do wear a hat frequently.

July 21st, 2009, 7:15 PM
Umm... no. I don't really wear hats or anything on my hair.

July 21st, 2009, 9:55 PM
I usually wear clips to keep my hair out of my face. It will get too annoying if I don't tie it back.

July 21st, 2009, 11:09 PM
Eeew, no. Big fasion no no!

Poison Master Tox
July 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
I love hair clips, ribbons and that kind of accessories. I like any accessory, to be honest xD

Funny, I'm kind of a tomboy, but I like to wear things that screams "HERE IS TOX! LOOK, LOOK!" I hate to not be given a second glance when walking by a stranger xD

Gerri Shin
July 22nd, 2009, 12:36 PM
No, I'm a man. I wear my hair short enough that it's out of my face and therefore have no need for frivolous accessories.

July 22nd, 2009, 12:39 PM
Eh. I do from time to time. The main reason I don't most of the time is because of the fact that most of the time I can't find any in the house. XD;

Noah Ridgewood
July 22nd, 2009, 4:46 PM
Like someone else stated, I often put my sunglasses up when I don't need them when I'm outside (unless I'm wearing a polo, where I just stick them where the buttons are at the bottom...)

Does hair gel count as a hair accessory?

July 22nd, 2009, 4:50 PM
Like someone else stated, I often put my sunglasses up when I don't need them when I'm outside (unless I'm wearing a polo, where I just stick them where the buttons are at the bottom...)

Does hair gel count as a hair accessory?

No ma'am it does not count.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 30th, 2009, 3:44 AM
When I'm playing sports, I usually tie my hair up in a scrunchy or wear a crochet hat when my hair is messed up. I don't wear bows or hard headbands because they look very stupid to me

July 30th, 2009, 4:32 AM
I dont usually wear hair accessories. I will tie my hair back when I go running and I will sometimes wear clips. However, when I was younger my mom use to allways put tiny bows in my hair for school lol

July 30th, 2009, 5:43 AM
I'm a guy so I have no reason for hair accessories. Plus my hair isn't long enough. :P

July 30th, 2009, 7:28 PM
I wanted to wear the bigggg clips and bows in my hair that the punk rock girls wore when I was in eighth grade. Thank god I grew out of that stage XD;. Now I wear flowers and regular hairties. :3

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
July 30th, 2009, 7:39 PM
Oh, I wear everything!
hair ties, clips, headbands, ribbons, chopsticks.
just stuff that makes me look pretty decent.
because it's rare for me to wake up with perfect-lots of volume hair.
if not, i do something--put something in it. (;

July 31st, 2009, 1:31 AM
I have quite a big hat collection, sorta ...

July 31st, 2009, 4:02 PM
No. I never bothered to. Never like 'em either.

bit.trip void
July 31st, 2009, 4:03 PM
I wear a hat. That is all.

July 31st, 2009, 4:33 PM
Nope. I don't even like wearing a hat. XD;

A lil Fagadorable
July 31st, 2009, 7:21 PM
Only if it matches the outfit I'm wearing, but it's rare when I do. Headbands I wear a lot kinda. I dont use themm to pull my hair back, I just place them on top like people do with sunglasses. And I put sunglasses on my head as well when I don't need them either.

August 1st, 2009, 9:59 PM
I wear headbands and Hairclips everyday since I have a long curly hair its difficult for me to manage.

kissing. raindrops
August 2nd, 2009, 11:29 PM
Ponytails count ? And bobby pins ? To pin my hair up/ tie it up at work and whenever I feell like it :]

August 3rd, 2009, 7:44 AM
I like to wear pretty bobbles and clips (although the plain black ones work best) and nowadays I almost all the time have something in my hair. And I like hairbands :]

August 3rd, 2009, 7:50 AM
I wear flowers in my hair. XD
I tend to lean towards real ones, but, when I can't get it (not in season, etc.) I will wear silk. I don't buy "store bought" flower hair clips, because half of them look like sheer crap. XD
You have no idea how hard it is to find a "Lotus" flower in Northern Michigan. ^^;;

I have also been known to have hats placed randomly on my head backwards.... Because it was placed on my head, and if I removed it I got tackled. XD

August 30th, 2009, 3:29 PM
SOmetimes Gel but thats it lol xD

August 30th, 2009, 3:32 PM
Bows and extensions. It's kinda lulzy cause I do it in public.

September 4th, 2009, 2:25 PM
If hats are counted, then yes. :3
Otherwise, I would never wear a hair accessory. EVER. xP

September 4th, 2009, 4:00 PM
If hairspray counts as an accessory... XD

I never wear hats.

September 4th, 2009, 4:06 PM
I tend to put quite a bit in my hair, clips, pins, bows and ribbons etc. That's if I can be bothered which can be quite frequently. :3

September 4th, 2009, 5:41 PM
Not applicable to me. Anyway, I think "hair accessories" look ridiculous on anyone, to tell the truth; the one exception to this is ribbons, which can be sort of cute. Anything else just looks asinine.