PDA

View Full Version : My name is Hakeen and I have a question for y'allz

Forever
July 21st, 2009, 12:00 AM
... Siggy edited my title. D<

Now to the real question;

What do you feel when you go onto the internet?

Do you feel joy... fear, does it upset you? State all you feel! I feel generally excited.

Kazukii
July 21st, 2009, 12:03 AM
Naked. I can see that's going to be a popular word soon enough.
Yeah, like you Nica I feel excited at the prospect of what awaits me when I log in or what's going to happen!

Guillermo
July 21st, 2009, 12:07 AM
Why would people go on the internet if it made them upset? XD;

And yeah, I feel happy.

Signomi
July 21st, 2009, 12:23 AM
Well I feel rather apathetic when I first open up my browser to surf the web, it's only until I start doing things that I start to feel rather nice, such as talking to people or even posting around to PC and other communities I'm a part of.

Neko
July 21st, 2009, 04:23 AM
Er... o__o;

I don't know... I guess.. excitement? Yeah, excitement at first, I guess.. (don't know if it's the right word lol). Then after I'm done checking for updates on all my websites, nothing. I feel nothing in particular.xD

Cherrim
July 21st, 2009, 04:40 AM
...nothing?

o_O; It's the internet. Opening up a web browser is really no different from turning on the TV or radio. If there's something I want to see/hear that I've been looking forward to for a while then, yeah, I'll be excited, but otherwise pulling up a browser is no different from turning on the TV to channel surf. Does anyone sit down on the couch and go "HELL YEAH CHANNEL SURFING WHOOOOOO!" Yeah, I might find something entertaining but... it's just the internet. wtf.

The Darkest Gale
July 21st, 2009, 04:43 AM
Well when my friends are online happiness. O_O; nothin else XD
I am talking about pokecommutniy as I am on it on a regular basis

ShinjisLover
July 21st, 2009, 04:44 AM
I normally don't feel anything. .

Getting on the Internet, I mean.

Gold warehouse
July 21st, 2009, 04:48 AM
If I have to result to going on the internet then it means I am feeling bored.
Unless I know something funny is going to happen, then I will probably start laughing before I even log on.

Ayselipera
July 21st, 2009, 08:10 AM
I usually feel boredom at first since I'm only on the internet when I'm bored.

EmeraldSky
July 21st, 2009, 08:13 AM
A peaceful "What's going on the world today?" kind of feeling

Eucliffe
July 21st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Depends on past events.

If something bad happened to me in places like PC, I sometimes dread going on.

Other times, if good things happen to me on PC or wherever, I'm probably happy going on.

Or, if I'm gone too long from the computer, I feel weird going on.

So yeah XD

Chibi-chan
July 21st, 2009, 08:31 AM
I feel orgasmic.

...I feel like I'm on the computer. Should I be scared of the internet or something? That's like asking 'How do you feel when you turn on the TV"

processr
July 21st, 2009, 08:38 AM
Very little. It's the Internet, not Christmas morning.

22sa
July 21st, 2009, 08:44 AM
Like Signomi, I feel apathetic or negative when I come online. It usually takes a while of something good happening for me to feel something.

Anxiety.
July 21st, 2009, 08:52 AM
Apathetic. I don't feel particularly happy, or sad, when I go on the internet.
Although, if I'm angry in real life, I will be the same when I get on the internet, same with happy, sad, etc. This isn't the Internets doing though.

Basically, the internet doesn't affect how I feel.

Graceful
July 21st, 2009, 09:13 AM
I feel happy or sad. Whatever people VM,PM me.

.little monster
July 21st, 2009, 09:22 AM
I feel happy or annoyed. Depends.

Serene Grace
July 21st, 2009, 09:35 AM
...nothing?

o_O; It's the internet. Opening up a web browser is really no different from turning on the TV or radio. If there's something I want to see/hear that I've been looking forward to for a while then, yeah, I'll be excited, but otherwise pulling up a browser is no different from turning on the TV to channel surf. Does anyone sit down on the couch and go "HELL YEAH CHANNEL SURFING WHOOOOOO!" Yeah, I might find something entertaining but... it's just the internet. wtf.
Completley agree with you there, Lightning. Also, I don't understand how people can get exicted over computers. It's just a machine. I guess It's different tastes and likes.

ShadowLeader
July 21st, 2009, 09:54 AM
Usually boredom. If I am bored, I get on the internet. Simple as that.

_Prince_
July 21st, 2009, 11:26 AM
It's an overwhelming feeling really.! Just <3 it. :D

Aurafire
July 21st, 2009, 11:33 AM
At this point, the internet is such a normal part of my life that I don't really feel anything...I mean really, it's only the internet. I don't jump for joy every time I open up my laptop >:

Rokusasu
July 21st, 2009, 12:09 PM
I don't feel anything, unless there's something in particular I need to do/ someone I've arranged to speak to- then my mood'll change.

Saltare.
July 21st, 2009, 01:12 PM
I get excited. I love to see what PM's and VM's I get on PC and stuff like that.

Hiidoran
July 21st, 2009, 07:39 PM
When I first get on the computer, I do it begrudgingly. It's something that's become so mundane and ordinary these past couple months that I'm not particularly happy to be doing it. Then again, that changes pretty quickly if there is an interesting conversation going on something fun happening, which is usually the case.

Oh, and the thread title is amazing. XD

Caelus
July 21st, 2009, 07:47 PM
If its just to visit PC or Facebook I'm not feeling anything; however, if its, say, an incident that happened recently, and I want to look it up to see what the heck happened (like some of the stuff that happened last month), I'm nervous and impatient and just want to know what's going on.

So yeah, it depends...

Bagel
July 21st, 2009, 07:47 PM
i feel free.

i can be myself, say what i want, i love it!

Star★Seeker
July 21st, 2009, 07:49 PM
I feel nothing, really. However the more time I spend on the web I feel better and what not. It's odd.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:35 AM
I have all types of feelings when I go on the internet, but it really doesn't matter unless if this forum was just a web cam forum

:t354:TG

Owl
July 28th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Same as you excited lol. o3o