PDA

View Full Version : If you were God, what will you do?

Tim Tim 09
July 21st, 2009, 02:56 AM
Dear Reader,

I am going to ask you all! If you were God, what will you do for the world or for other people? Are you going to make fantasies real? Are you going to build animals that are not in this world today? Or, and so on and so on, etc.!

Just said what you want to do and that's it! THANKS!

Always your friend,
Tim Tim 09!

Captain Fabio
July 21st, 2009, 02:59 AM
I would smite down people who annoy me.
The world would be a better place without those people.

pulser
July 21st, 2009, 03:01 AM
i would sleep all day long without any worrys and destroy money

Greene1516
July 21st, 2009, 03:56 AM
Do the one thing most humans fail to do in their lives, enjoy myself.

Avey
July 21st, 2009, 03:58 AM
Well... I am god, so the better question would be, 'what are you doing?'

Tacogeddon
July 21st, 2009, 04:00 AM
Play billiards with planets.

Eon-Rider
July 21st, 2009, 04:02 AM
I'd destroy all existence of life and put humans out of their misery.

Timbjerr
July 21st, 2009, 04:19 AM
Because I'm a spiteful person in general, I'd probably take away all money from the particularly annoying and shallow wealthy people and redistribute it among the poor and needy people...

Mitchman
July 21st, 2009, 04:44 AM
Handpick a bunch of people to be the last survivors of a major explosion that came from nowhere.

ReyRey-Pyon
July 21st, 2009, 05:55 AM
I'd get rid of people I don't like D8
And if I Reeeeeaaalllyyy don't like them, I'll keep them alive so I can mess with them o3o

Being God sounds like it would be alot of fun though, I'd like that power e3e

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 21st, 2009, 06:15 AM
Cause the zombie apocalypse and trap a group of people in a small building that happens to be filled with guns.

Hilarity ensues.

.little monster
July 21st, 2009, 07:39 AM
Reject everyone who I despise from Heaven and make them go to Hell.

Eucliffe
July 21st, 2009, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't do anything. I'd just do whatever the higher being does, in terms of christianity, judaism, and any other religion that has one god or higher being.

However, if I were a Greek, Norse, etc. god/higher being, I'd probably mess around with whatever power I inherit... A little. And if said power happens to be to animate/unanimate objects/matter/etc., I would do soooooo much with it XD

Really, this question doesn't suit those who practice religions that believe in more than one God or higher being. Hence why I gave two different answers.

Ayselipera
July 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
I would get rid of everyone who causes problems and wipe the memories of everyone else so they wouldn't remember those people. Then I would build a magical Wendy's that gives you anything from their menu by simply thinking about it. That would be quite delicious.

NeonFire
July 21st, 2009, 08:21 AM
Retire.
Being able to see into the minds of billions of people would give me a major headache.

zerwey
July 21st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Restart the world. :D

One planet, one sun, one moon, no disasters, no guns, nothing except MY EVIL LITTLE WORLD!!!!! :D

Anxiety.
July 21st, 2009, 09:53 AM
I would remove all the pollution first. Then I'd kill a few annoying people, a lot of people actually.
Then I'd have some fun, pull some pranks that only god could pull off ;D

Rokusasu
July 21st, 2009, 12:16 PM
I'm torn between doing something mischievious or something worthwhile.

It would be great to pull a few pranks- send a few apocalyptic omens down and watch everyone panic, but it'd also be good to change the world for the better.

Anxiety.
July 21st, 2009, 12:32 PM
It would be great to pull a few pranks- send a few apocalyptic omens down and watch everyone panic, but it'd also be good to change the world for the better.

What, like throw some meteors down to earth, and if you look at it from a birds-eye view they spell out:

'Oh hai. It's God here. Don't worry, it isn't the end of the world, I'm just messing with you'

Rokusasu
July 21st, 2009, 12:38 PM
Or something like:

Believe in me now, suckers? :P

Yes, with the smiley. I cannot be God if I don't have my smilies.<3

Yamikarasu
July 21st, 2009, 01:03 PM
I wouldn't exist.

I would give the position to a much more patient and deserving person. Someone who could deal with all the atheists saying how much of a jerk god is. :P

Of course, I would keep a few powers for myself.

Anxiety.
July 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM
Or something like:

Believe in me now, suckers? :P

Yes, with the smiley. I cannot be God if I don't have my smilies.<3

If God did that I would believe in him have the ultimate respect for him.

Game Over1375
July 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM
If I was God, it wouldn't be a good life for ALOT of people. Especially those who don't keep their promises. *cough*OBAMA*cough*

Cherrim
July 21st, 2009, 01:20 PM
I would live a seemingly normal life and be active on a Pokémon forum. :)

I might also think about living a seemingly normal life and then surprising people with random godly acts every so often to keep them on their toes. It would be so much fun trolling people like that.

Spinor
July 21st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Hahaha. Me... a God?

Damn, I don't know? I don't think I'd want to abuse that power.

Meh, maybe I'd keep everything as it is. Except I'd probably have made Al Gore win the elections... which actually, I guess it would have been very different.

And maybe an unlimited supply of pumpkin pie for everyone.

Miss Soupy
July 21st, 2009, 03:08 PM
I'd go zappity zap zap on people that generally annoy me while basking in my godliness and stroking my non existent mustache. Yessssss'm.

Cassino
July 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM
Terrorise and gradually isolate the USA until it collapses.
Then I'd just do whatever comes to mind — inevitably things that cause misery and dissent.

Bagel
July 21st, 2009, 06:35 PM
hmm.

i would probably rid the world of fat people...or just make them all thin, whatvers quicker. make china into one big factory so that the world could produce what ever they want and have as mch as they want of it so there would be no need for money, and turn all the chinese into farmers so they could supplie the world with all the stuff that cant be man made. oh, and end all wars.

the white house would be my own private mansion, were me and my minions would plan are attacks aggainst the people whokm i am annyoyed with. mwah haha, mwah haha.

ShadowLeader
July 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM
burn everything but then what do I do?

Kill everyone in the most painful and gruesome way that they could imagine in their own minds then bring them back to life the next day But it would get old after a while..

Oh...wait I know! I'd turn Earth into a soap opera and watch as new and exciting [word that rhymes with "spit"] happens everyday....then I'd make a world wide holiday called "Spongebob Day" and anyone who doesn't like Songebob will be struck with lightning, and condemned to an eternity of listening to "Who Lives In a Pineapple Under The Sea?" while watching really old Spongebob reruns and the remote to change the TV will always be just out of reach.

Whoa....maybe me being God wouldn't be a good idea...:D

Star★Seeker
July 21st, 2009, 08:41 PM
What won't I do!

First, I'll rid the world of the most annoying human being ever: Heidi and Spencer Pratt. Then I'd make a universal Lady GaGa day, and I'd mess up with people overall. Oh, I'd also anhialate the swine flu. I'd start making it rain and snow in the deserts and and throw the natural order of things out of whack.

Yes, my godhood will be a wonderful one.

Harley Quinn
July 21st, 2009, 08:49 PM
For starters, kill the 'God hates FAGS' idiots.

Pokehead
July 21st, 2009, 09:04 PM
I'd make the pokemon world real, first of all :3

Second, I guess I'd probably have fun seeing how people deal with their lives. Then I might create another intelligent species, and so on and so forth.

Third, I'd give people who probe they deserve it another chance at life. I think I would be a mercyful Deity. I'd also make myself a woman (seems more natural for a creator of life to be woman).

That's all for now.

Star★Seeker
July 21st, 2009, 09:09 PM
I'd make the pokemon world real, first of all :3

Do eet! That'll be so much fun! I can already imagine myself pwnning noobs with mah Rotom!

Shem
July 21st, 2009, 09:16 PM
Well for one, Obama wouldn't be president, after that, I would incarnate myself as a human, because I kind of enjoy being human, of course, I would still keep my infinate power, but for the most part, I'd let the world go on its own.

Sweet Smoochum
July 22nd, 2009, 12:35 AM
I would help out a lot. I'd fix up houses and towns. I'd make things convenient for people by having stores in the area. Get rid of pollution. Build houses for people who are homeless. Provide food for people. Of course I would have to do all of that secretly. I wouldn't want people to freak out and think the world is coming to an end. (Like in that movie, Bruce Almighty.)

Oh, and I would make the most incredible pokemon game ever.

dc_united
July 22nd, 2009, 06:08 AM
Abuse my powers like a human

Actually, in an attempt to teach humanity how to unite, I'd probably create the Locust Horde out of dust and sic 'em on on the unsuspecting planet.

Or destroy this galaxy and replace it with the Spore galaxy in the hopes of finding something intelligent

Zeta Patchouli
July 22nd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Two words

Action RPG.

The whole planet would be an RPG in which I play and control. And in the billions of years, when the planet needs to die(I beat the final boss), I just turn off the game before using another planet.

That's right... kind of twisted, but that's what I'd do. But if that isn't acceptible, I would instead wander around on Earth and other planets that have life, and scare people who just died by spewing out nonsense of stopwatched before cutting their heads off. (As I'll pretty much be the grim reaper, one per world, spread throughout all of creation) If my scythe judges them to be overall good, they'll go to heaven and forget about me cutting their head off. If it judges them to be evil, then they will go to hell and suffer.

Both outcomes would be highly possible if I were God, be thankful I'm not.

Zeroess
July 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
If I were a godess, I'd stop all Poverty, Pain and Sickness
That would be my first priority

Gold warehouse
July 22nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
Plunge the world into the next Dark Age, start a few wars, create a few new diseases etc.

Åzurε
July 22nd, 2009, 08:36 PM
Play Sims with real people, create Pokemon IRL, invent Cosmic 3D Pool, make the SSB team archangels (and destroy copyright laws...>:D Uber Brawl is official now! Take that, SquEnix!), etc, etc.

I'll get to serious stuff later... maybe.

Mika
July 22nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Well seeing as I'm the child of a card gaming god-like deity.... I've already had a taste of what it's like to have control and we already knows that God-Cards can very easily rule the world. ;D

Eh, I guess if I was in charge, I'd plant flowers. And ban seasonal allergies, stuff like that. :3 And make nighttime last longer, for more star gazing

Zet
July 22nd, 2009, 08:52 PM
I'd make everyone have a wooden house and wooden furniture with a fire place and then make someone in each house to light the fireplace up.

EmeraldSky
July 23rd, 2009, 04:47 AM
--Undo the Pokemon VA mess
--Revive the celebs that were taken from us too soon (eg. Meowth's classic VA, MJ, Billy Mays, etc.)
--Undo the recession
--Undo 9/11

Ascaris
July 23rd, 2009, 04:56 AM
I'd sit on the question and procrastinate like I usually do.

KingAlex
July 23rd, 2009, 05:12 AM
Make Nintendo work on their games better. (Too many glitches!)

Okamii
July 23rd, 2009, 07:21 PM
haha, good thread! well i would make humans have more common sense and more forgiveness and understanding...and make it so where humans think of animals as one of their kind, like what god intended for, and not treat them like there slaves. im against animal cruelty -^_^-

King Goodra
July 24th, 2009, 02:33 PM
To be honest, it would probably play out like Death Note did. Try to rid the world of criminals and create a world without that kind of sin. Though, I'd probably only try to seek punishment in people who take others' lives. In the end, with that kind of power, it'd probably end up with me becoming corrupt or something as that's kind of... bound to happen eventually.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I would make death annd pain impossible :P

White Glint
July 24th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Well, I can't do the Neon Genesis thing, can I?

Um.......I'd first fix the world ecnomic crisis.
Then......make Pie free for everybody. And....hell, what can't I do is the real question.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Yay, I want Mince Pie, i dont care if its not Christmas, i just like mince pie :P

White Glint
July 24th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Like I said, all of it will be free. :)

Oh, another thing. Undo the crappy game that was E.T. Jesus, we didn't need that.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah, and I'd also make Zero real :)

幕之内 一歩
July 24th, 2009, 04:36 PM
.... Let me be honest. If I somehow had God-like powers, I'd do whatever the hell I felt like doing. I'm God. What are you going to do about it?:P

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 04:46 PM
hAHA nothing special? Im sure something would pop up in ur mind sooner or later!

Niwa
July 24th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Ha, what an interesting question. If I was God myself I'd probably...do nothing just let life continue at whatever pace it's currently going. But if I was a human and had god-like powers, that's a whole different story now.

Horizon
July 25th, 2009, 02:08 AM
If I were God, for a start I would actually exist. Shock, blasphemy, narrow-mindedness etc etc.

Ironic, but I would rid the world of all religion. To me, it is the cause of the majority of mankind's wars. I'll get people coming here telling me that it isn't, but what can you do.

ThePowerful1
July 25th, 2009, 02:43 AM
i would make the world happy very happy indded

>Feelings<
July 25th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'd make the world a much happier place to live in, and put an end to all kinds of strife.
But I'd not make it too good of a place, just good enough to happily live in.
If I made it too good of a place, then what would be left to enjoy in the heaven?

If I would for some reason go against my first idea of putting an end to strife, then I would choose to rather keep looking at everyone and watch the days pass until judgement day came.

Little Monster
July 26th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Pee on everybodys head, you was expecting something better?

red fraction
July 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM
I would end all suffering.

Jirachu
July 27th, 2009, 05:14 AM
Damn all stereo typing and genneralizations and soo-called 'gender roles' to the bottumless pits of HELL. NOBODY shall need be self cautious about who they are or what they like or look like or even who their FRIENDS with ANYMORE! Haha!^o^

I would also end all War. Because War's soo un-cool, man...And as God, I could do anything....as well, I could also create a lot of cash to share between me and my brother. Although, then again, when did God need money, anyways...lol he probably CREATES his own expecive things he never really needed o-o; Soo yeah..lol xD ^^

But I would create a lot of cash for my younger brother, and, make it apper like at our door one day. That way, he can buy all the expencive games he wants! Boy, this thread is making me really wish I was God a little...lol heh

BTW, don't get the wrong idea...i'm NOT a money hungry person, personally speaking, I prefer to live in a price-free world inside my own mind. My brother isn't money hungry, either, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel pissed about missing certurn games a little...lol Of course, I wouldn't want him ending up a SNOB now, but...lol Who WOULDNT want all the money in the world? XD heh lol

Valo
July 27th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I would read this thread, and laugh to myself.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 2nd, 2009, 07:42 AM
I would get all of the stuff that I don't like out of existences

:t354:TG

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 3rd, 2009, 07:35 AM
God is god, you can't be one.

There is a god simulator game called Black and White however, that allows you to be a good or evil omniscient being.

Being a sadist however, I would pick random people and use them for my pit of torture. :D
That would be awesome.

Lance
August 3rd, 2009, 08:29 AM
I would restart world. It would become my fantasy world!
And kill few annoying people1

callumcee
August 3rd, 2009, 01:33 PM
I would kill everyone on earth that I decided was a waste of space and then have fun creating random miracles to cheer people up.

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 4th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I'd make it so that the kind survive (espcially my boyfriend since he has a terminal illness...) I'll rid the world of evil.

Heh. Sounding alot like Death Note even though I don't watch it.

I'd make it so that enough food always grows on Earth so good people will never go hungry again.

Hmm... I guess that's it. My work here is done.