PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose PCers as your child's godparents

BeachBoy
July 21st, 2009, 03:28 AM
Who would they be and why? :D

Siggy and Zet for me, because, well, they'd be all set in life. (lessons wise)

Forever
July 21st, 2009, 03:35 AM
... Revenge upon you, oh how sweet it shall be.

Note to everyone: THIS IS MY THREAD IDEA, RYAN DECIDED TO STEAL IT. ^_____^

And yes I have proof.

Anyway, to the thread itself. I'd choose Malyka and Went simply because they would be amazing Godparents.

Ryan you suck, you're going down. ;;

Avey
July 21st, 2009, 03:36 AM
Oh, great thread, BB~

Um... sorta hard to decide, ya know? Haha, hm, lemme see. Um, SilverSmeargleSplatter and Libra, probably. Just so my child could see why you should never, ever register on a forum!

Zet
July 21st, 2009, 03:36 AM
Signomi and BeachBoy for me, can't think of any one better~ though maybe Mika would also make a fine Godmother!

Anxiety.
July 21st, 2009, 08:00 AM
No. I wouldn't chose anyone from the internet to look after my children, if I ever have any.
I hardly trust the people I know in person. Do you think I'd trust a random stranger?

Sublime
July 21st, 2009, 08:08 AM
Ryan and Mika for godparents :3

I would choose Adam and Emily, but all Adam would do is make beeping noises while Emily smashes their faces into freaking brick walls. :D

Eucliffe
July 21st, 2009, 08:12 AM
Fi and Limey, probably.

They just seem trustworthy XD Though if my kid were allergic to limes, I'd probably say Cirno and Alice. Yes, they are both male, but they could help me influence my kid to get into Touhou XD Oh, and Cirno can turn my kid into a lovely fairy princess/prince if he wanted to

The Darkest Gale
July 21st, 2009, 08:14 AM
Buneary and Gavz lol because they are funny and nice people

.little monster
July 21st, 2009, 08:45 AM
GavZ and Xaimo, awesome people

MechaTrickster
July 21st, 2009, 08:50 AM
No. I wouldn't chose anyone from the internet to look after my children, if I ever have any.
I hardly trust the people I know in person. Do you think I'd trust a random stranger?
aniexty does have a point... random people on the internet as god parents not a very good idea

Gold warehouse
July 21st, 2009, 09:21 AM
I would only pick one and that would be Santaria, I have no doubt that she would do a good job.

Serene Grace
July 21st, 2009, 09:38 AM
If my child was a Cherrim, then Erica. Anyway, she won't stop hassling me until she was the god parent.

Jokes aside though, I'll choose Fiona (Franchesci) and Ryan (Beachboy) because they seem like the godparent type and they're mature, funny and nice people.

Captain Fabio
July 21st, 2009, 09:40 AM
Matt and Rorry! XD

I would love to see them two look after a kid :D

.inLOVE
July 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM
bgt and Gummy.

Because they'd show my kids how to be awesome.

Although Michael and Alex were close to tying. ♥

Jack O'Neill
July 21st, 2009, 01:46 PM
Why the hell would I pick anyone from this community to be my child's godparents? Hell, most members of this community would be among the absolute last people I'd consider entrusting my child to.

Barney.
July 21st, 2009, 01:50 PM
Why, Spey and Alex_ of course.

Soul Eater
July 21st, 2009, 03:12 PM
Um, Kylie and Shiney? I'd chose my good friends because that's what my parents did for my god parents, who I consider being my real grandparents. Kylie and Shiney would be the aunt and uncle to my kids. I'm an only child. D:

Spinor
July 21st, 2009, 05:07 PM
I guess I could trust Jorah as a Godmother. And maybe Steve as well but I'm afraid he could set bad lazyness examples for my poor kids o.o

Hiidoran
July 21st, 2009, 06:12 PM
Oh, that's a good question. :o

I suppose I would have to go with Fiona and Zet. They're always so kind and thoughtful, I think my children would do well to learn lessons from them. Perhaps some of their awesomeness would rub off, am I right? (b'')b

...Klippy as a godparent would be interesting to see as well.

King Goodra
July 21st, 2009, 06:16 PM
Somehow I knew Nica had something to do with this thread... it has her name written all over it.

Anyway, I'd pick Geoff and Erica. Though the thought of Erica being a mother alone is very frightening.

Harley Quinn
July 21st, 2009, 09:54 PM
Cassino/Gummy and Drew.

Cassino purely for the resourceful smarts and wit, even though he'll end up not caring fopr the kid regardless. Gummy because he's probably the person I'd impregnate if I got the chance (lolcaring) and he'd be the type of person my children would just adore. And Drews just the answer.

I can't trust my friends with my children. XD. Ralph would just be showing it 4chan 'educational' pictures, Arian would probably run off with it and Michelle would turn it into an canvas. XD

mew²
July 21st, 2009, 10:05 PM
BeachBoy and Arcanine, you better not bail on my kid Beach d:

ChronicEdge
July 21st, 2009, 10:07 PM
My choice would totally ****ing be Xairmo, who has the best sense of humor on PC.

As for the other one, I think I'd rather choose someone to be my kid's mother.

The other spot would totally go to Ricochet!, who would instill in them an awesome taste in music.

Switchback is close. She'd be able to mold them into fine, upstanding moral citizens, but she'd probably never go for that.

It would also be interesting to have RickySlaughter be my children's godparent simply because he is a manly man's man, and if I had a son that would be a cool kind of person for him to have to look up to. Plus, he appears to be about as much of a horndog as me, so with him as my son's mentor he'd be guaranteed to live an interesting life. xD

mew²
July 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
It would also be interesting to have RickySlaughter be my children's godparent simply because he is a manly man's man, and if I had a son that would be a cool kind of person for him to have to look up to. Plus, he appears to be about as much of a horndog as me, so with him as my son's mentor he'd be guaranteed to live an interesting life. xD

At first I was all happy, then I ended up lmao xD Your more of a horndog :p

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:33 AM
I wont choose anyone on here because I'm barely on here

:t354:TG

donavannj
July 28th, 2009, 08:35 AM
No one. I don't know you guys that well. ;)

Captain Hobo.
September 1st, 2009, 05:06 PM
Mine would be Beachboy and Ctep.

Morkula
September 1st, 2009, 09:25 PM
Please don't reply to threads that haven't had a new post in over a month.
*Locked*