did you actually meet up with someone from pokecommunity you wouldn't have
discuss
ask questions
post pics of the both of you together

Giraffe and me plan to meet up unofficially

KingAlex
July 21st, 2009, 07:37 AM
Whuzzat?

I would, but I'm new here, don't even hardly have any friends (2), and nobody wouldn't want to see me anyway. :cer_shifty::pink_shifty:;)

The Darkest Gale
July 21st, 2009, 07:39 AM
Don't think like that I mean I joined in february(I think XD lol) and I have lots of friends
just say hi how are you and they will reply ^^ everyones nice here (mostly lol)

glow.ForEveR
July 21st, 2009, 07:53 AM
Don't have any friends yet ;___;

Eon-Rider
July 21st, 2009, 07:58 AM
I met with a member 3 days ago. I hardly knew him at the time but we agreed to meet at a Nintendo event anyway. He's a pretty nice guy. :)

The Darkest Gale
July 21st, 2009, 08:00 AM
who was he and what was it like ^^

Ayselipera
July 21st, 2009, 08:12 AM
Unless I became extremely close with someone on here I woulnd't want to meet anyone. Only because I hate awkward situations and I feel like that would be awkward.

Avey
July 21st, 2009, 08:15 AM
Not as of yet, no. But hey, who knows what'll happen in THE FUTURE?

Cherrim
July 21st, 2009, 08:20 AM
I've met up with a few people on PC but none I "wouldn't have". XD;

Two years ago for Anime North I met Aegis, Saryka, Karli (idk what her username is anymore lol) and Relyt (or whatever his name is now, not that he's around). I spent the day with Aegis but we couldn't keep track of the other group so we didn't talk much.

And then this year, for Anime North 09, we had a bigger group. Aegis and Ausaudriel both flew up from the US for the weekend and a few days and parallelines came down to spend the weekend too. :DD We stayed in a hotel while at the con and it was just SO much fun. I don't really have any pictures but... http://www.youtube.com/user/9inchfabulous for videos we took during the time. I miss everyone so much. ;~; I can't wait for next year.

Aegis is coming up *again* in August for a weekend and parallelines and I have intentions of meeting up more often too since we're (relatively XD) close.

I've also yelled at a PC member before and told them to shut up but we didn't know who one other was at the time haha. Otherwise I don't... think I've met anyone from PC who I didn't already know IRL before they joined PC.

The Darkest Gale
July 21st, 2009, 08:25 AM
I've met up with a few people on PC but none I "wouldn't have". XD;

Two years ago for Anime North I met Aegis, Saryka, Karli (idk what her username is anymore lol) and Relyt (or whatever his name is now, not that he's around). I spent the day with Aegis but we couldn't keep track of the other group so we didn't talk much.

And then this year, for Anime North 09, we had a bigger group. Aegis and Ausaudriel both flew up from the US for the weekend and a few days and parallelines came down to spend the weekend too. :DD We stayed in a hotel while at the con and it was just SO much fun. I don't really have any pictures but... http://www.youtube.com/user/9inchfabulous for videos we took during the time. I miss everyone so much. ;~; I can't wait for next year.

Aegis is coming up *again* in August for a weekend and parallelines and I have intentions of meeting up more often too since we're (relatively XD) close.

I've also yelled at a PC member before and told them to shut up but we didn't know who one other was at the time haha. Otherwise I don't... think I've met anyone from PC who I didn't already know IRL before they joined PC.

who's that in the video lol

have to use this fill up

processr
July 21st, 2009, 08:45 AM
Only one - Camisado - and we knew each other long before this spell of activity on PC. That... ended up very well. <3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 2nd, 2009, 07:33 AM
Nope but I have three real life friends on here but they stopped coming on here. It would be nice to meet up with a few people from here

:t354:TG

.inLOVE
August 2nd, 2009, 08:25 AM
I'm actually going to. Soki and I may be meeting up sometime soon. :>

The other member is Hiraku, but we're godsisters and live together, so that doesn't count. XD

Aurafire
August 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
I may meet up with Luke (Britney Spears) in the fall, since I go to school about 15 minutes away from him. Cannot wait <3

I also have a friend friends IRL that are members here, but that doesn't really count since we were friends long before we joined PC. But I hope to meet some other PC members if the opportunity arises :D

.Wolfie-kun.
August 2nd, 2009, 09:12 AM
There are a couple of people I do want to meet on here, would be quite funny XD But other than that, not really XD;

.little monster
August 2nd, 2009, 09:50 AM
No I haven't , I would be a little afraid to too. >:

donavannj
August 2nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Nope. That would be too much effort to give on my part. Plus I don't have any money to travel anyways.

Tamaki
August 2nd, 2009, 08:14 PM
Nope, but Xairmo and I live about 30 minutes away from each other, so we could sometime. :]

Wish
August 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Well, I ALMOST met BeachBoy. He came to the same place I was a DAY after I left, and after I told him...yeah.

No one lives near to me, but next time I take a vacation to Florida, I swear I'll meet someone.

I could have met you though and not recognized you. XD

Ayano Katagiri
August 2nd, 2009, 09:37 PM
The only person I've "met" from PC would be my friend who I made join I guess. XD There are a few people I wouldn't mind meeting from PC, but I haven't met anyone yet.

Vie
August 2nd, 2009, 11:13 PM
I haven't met anyone. yet. xD

Wings Don't Cry
August 3rd, 2009, 12:27 AM
I haven't met anyone on PC in real life at least I don't think I have, I don't think anyone else on PC lives in East Auckland except my friend who signed up just so he could play ShinyGold.

Kazukii
August 3rd, 2009, 12:37 AM
I've never met anyone I got to know on the Internet.. Because although you really like them; do you always know who they are?

Rokusasu
August 3rd, 2009, 07:12 AM
Nope, no-one loves me enough. ): -plays violin-

I have met up with people I've met on the internet before though- one even came to a party of mine last year. :3

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 3rd, 2009, 07:23 AM
Never have, never will. Unless it's someone living near me.

Suki
August 3rd, 2009, 07:59 AM
Yes I've met two people off of PC in my lifetime. Don't plan to meet anymore.

Lance
August 3rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
Answer is..No D:

I don't think someoen would come to Finland and say hi to me :(

Azonic
August 4th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Omgizzle. No I haven't. :[ I don't plan on it any time soon, unless someone just lives in the same town as I do.

Edit: And TB ditched me in Orlando.

viridian doubletongue
August 4th, 2009, 04:53 AM
nah no nope never no how YET. iam for sure meeting up with matthew drumershuffle. i wouldn't mind meeting up with greta if she ever comes to her senses and is not annoying... and for a while i had a plan to meet up with kylie-chan and live happily ever after but well eff that, never have i seen such broken dreams.
;]

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 4th, 2009, 06:27 AM
No. I just came here because I know this forum lets people talk about roms unlike Serebii. : D

Captain Hobo.
August 4th, 2009, 07:12 AM
I haven't but I would love to meet up with Ferb or Zenus:)

Reminiscing
August 5th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Yeah, I met some..3 of them I met.

Tinhead Bruce
August 5th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Uhh... not yet, but I may meet Illuminati at some point, as we only live about a half an hour from each other. Other than that.. Well, I've always wanted to meet Ryan and TB, so if I ever go to Florida I may get the chance. But I'd love to meet any and all of you! Hit me if you're ever in Michigan (but honestly... it's Michigan, why would you come here?).

Aegis
August 5th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I've met up with several people, yeah :O In May of last year I went up to an anime convention and met up with Lightning, SonicThrust, Relyt (w/e your name is), Karli, and Scarlet Lynn (lmao I have no idea what their usernames are now ;;). Our group kept on losing track of each other so I spent most of the day with Lightning and SonicThrust instead XD

This May I went back up to that same convention and got to hang out with Ausaudriel, Lightning, SonicThrust, parallelines, and Kura <3 omg that was so much fun, I miss them so much ;~; I'll be going back up to see Lightning, SonicThrust, and Kura again in a few weeks or so.

Annnnd Arcanine lives pretty close to me, and we've been trying to plan to meet up at a theme park or something but it hasn't been working so far XD;

dark charmander
August 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM
ive met two but they dont really count. 1 is dark leafeon(herdly on) she's my friend and the other is YOU dark aron XD we're best friends and see each other BASICLY every day

Devil's Guitarist
August 12th, 2009, 01:21 PM
I'll meet with Starchild and marry her after i finish my uni studies,or if i can without altering them,earlier =D

BeachBoy
August 12th, 2009, 01:25 PM
I've only met up with one PCer, Mika. <3 (which is surprising, seeing as TB, Derk, and Limey are pretty much next door)

Chronø
August 12th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Nope, no one lives around me.

22sa
August 12th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Yea, once, with a guy. It was good, way beyond my normal real life social experience. The chemistry was higher then what I could even imagine in my everyday settings. I almost didn't want to go back...

The Corrupt Plague
August 12th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Never did, I only know one other person obsessed with pokemon and I'm not sure if he even comes here. It is pretty much a one in a million chance just because of the town I live in.

Samme!
August 12th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Nope. No one would want to come to Pennsylvania. And, my parents would flip if I said I was meeting a person I met online XD

Venusaur♣
August 13th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I never met one of my contacts, but I would like to meet any of them, they all seem nice. ^_^

Timbjerr
August 13th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Not as far as I know, but I wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with certain members for an afternoon of hilarity. ^_^

Vintage Arachnid
August 13th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Not yet...Illinois is soo boring. Come lighten up my day.

poopnoodle
August 14th, 2009, 01:24 AM
I'm too afraid to initiate conversation with any of these internet pplz, let alone real live human beings...I don't think meet-ups will be happening anytime ever for me.

The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
August 14th, 2009, 02:52 AM
I'm a little afraid to meet anyone of the internet..
And no one of my friends from PC lives near me. =<

bit.trip void
August 14th, 2009, 02:58 AM
I have met my brother.

Well, a little sadly so, but yeah. :3

Fox♠
August 14th, 2009, 03:00 AM
I was nearly gonna meet up with Vendak at some Spitfire day but I had work :<
I've met Oolong (albeit I don't think he's ever posted) and Seanius (albeit he was last active in 05/06) but that's because I was irl friends with them before they joined PC.

Freestyle Farfetch'd
August 14th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Not yet!

But I've always thought it'd be neat if we did a meet up of all the Scottish PC members. There's a supprising number of them!

So yeah, something I'd like to do at some point, perhaps.

The Darkest Gale
August 16th, 2009, 10:03 AM
8D I am scottish ^^ lets make friends and possibly sort soething out 8D

Sam.Is.Dead.
August 16th, 2009, 10:14 AM
I never have considering im new, but i dont think anyone is from indiana anyway :P

it would be nice to meet a couple people if there were XD

Psittaciformes
August 16th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I've never met with anybody on PC, and I don't plan to. I can barely strike up or hold onto a conversation on the internet, so it would just be awkward with a real live human-being. I don't know if anybody live close by me, and even if I did accidentally meet someone from PC, I probably wouldn't recognize them unless I recognize them from the 'Pictures of You' thread. I don't want anybody seeing my ugly face either.