PDA

View Full Version : WWE club

October 1st, 2004, 03:53 PM
This is a club for anyone who watches almost any show WWE related on a regular basis. These shows include Smackdown, Raw, Velocity, Heat, and any PPV events. The others don't really matter.

You may talk about anything WWe related, but try to keep it within the rules. If you have to fight it out, go to the Wrestle Anyone Thread. This is a non-violence thread.

To be in, post your favorite wrestler and their signature move. I'm not too dumb, so this is to make sure there are no power- hungry people who just want a powerful position in here. And remember, try to have fun!

Co-owners:

Members:

Rubberbandman
October 1st, 2004, 03:59 PM
Hey I`ll be in it! Mine is the Undertaker and the The Last Ride!*does the undertaker`s song*

October 1st, 2004, 04:08 PM
Nice choice. You're in. Mine's HBK and Sweet Chin Music. *plays HBK's theme*

Rubberbandman
October 1st, 2004, 04:48 PM
Do you think anyone else`ll be joining?

October 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Link might. Then, we'll just be the only ones.

Gardy
October 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
I wanna join! I love wwe espacially *sp* the rock. but my fav. is HBK and i love his sweet chin music.

October 1st, 2004, 05:50 PM
Yep. He's the man. He should face Triple H at Taboo Tuesday. He's been out of action for a while, though.

You're in.

skippy
October 2nd, 2004, 12:10 PM
i love wrestling. my fav wrestler is the rock. you gotta love the the rock bottom and the ppl's elbow. his promos are the best to.

IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!

thelastmen
October 2nd, 2004, 12:21 PM
can i join, wrestling is my life, i never missed a episode, oh my favorite wrestler is kane.

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 01:24 PM
Im in..
Jeff Hardy
Sawnton Bomb

He anint in WWE anymore..but he was,and hes still in TNA

October 2nd, 2004, 04:52 PM
You're all in.

Jeff Hardy was THE man in WWE. Too bad he left...

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Yeah, but you can still catch him on TNA..he still rocks.

skippy
October 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
i heard somewhere that jeff is going to come back to the wwe when his tna contract is up.

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah, so did I. I posted it some where at serebii too(scarlet_scyther), I personally can't wait..but he was better used in TNA.

October 2nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
Yeah. It would be the best comeback ever! If he does...

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Mmhmm, Im getting pretty sick of Matt...hes cool and all..this stroy line is just getting crappy. Other Than Jeff and Matt, Benoit is defemtally my other fave.

October 2nd, 2004, 06:32 PM
Yeah, but a TRUE legend is Stone Cold. He's the best there is.

I like him because he flips people off!

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Well..he is pretty cool, I like him more for his rebel attitude though than..just because he gives people the finger.

thelastmen
October 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
well for me jeff sucks, and if he is coming back to wwe he should stop using drugs, oh kane rules.

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 08:31 PM
Every one makes mistakes..Its not even confirmed he did..and if he did he was just adicted to pain killers, and hes over that. Eh, Kane..I don't like him too much..he seems like he would be such a real nice guy IRL.

skippy
October 2nd, 2004, 09:14 PM
stone cold is awsome to. you gotta love a guy that kicks ***, drinks beer and flips the bird whereever.
im not a big kane fan. although i wish i was him right now. one word: lita.

Scyther5
October 2nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
Yeah, but she hates him more than anything...and with the baby dead(not like there really was one)..

sT.Julian
October 3rd, 2004, 01:28 AM
Im
ROB VAN DAM
Finishing Move: Five-star Frog Splash

XD i new i find you in here Austin.
and hello 1313666

October 3rd, 2004, 06:43 AM
Huh? I don't even know you. Why did you say hi to me and only me?
You're in.

Kane needs to get the biggest ***kicking this world has ever seen. He deserves it. And I agree with Scyther5. I don't even think there was a baby.

Scyther5
October 3rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
Its proven that she doesnt have one, and XD St.Julain was talking to me.

Undertaker the Deadman
October 4th, 2004, 06:17 AM
I'll join cause the US Champ is Here! I mostly do about any move. I mostly Do last ride Undertaker is my Fav. Wrestler. I have alot more...

thelastmen
October 4th, 2004, 10:01 AM
don't you know anything, don't you go to wwe fan sites, it was just a storyline, that is not real,they just did that to add a little flavor.

Scyther5
October 4th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Im sure he knows alot XD, he doesn't have to be into wrestling as much as you are too still be a fan. I think Undertaker is ok, I liked when he took on Jeff Hardy for the Undisputed(back in 02)..that was badass..Jeff almost had it too.

October 4th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Its proven that she doesnt have one, and XD St.Julain was talking to me.

He put 1313666 in the post. That's me!

skippy
October 4th, 2004, 02:55 PM
no she wasnt really pregnant. remember when srephanie mcmahon was pregnant? she wasnt really. they are just trying to make story lines. some of them suck though.

thelastmen
October 4th, 2004, 05:00 PM
yes is all about the storyline, and the thing of jeff vs taker was all fake, taker could end that match in a minute just with a chokeslam.

Scyther5
October 4th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Umm all matches are fake..and if you talking realism of course a choke slam would alomst end it for anybody, but then again if its real..Jeff Could turn around and do it right back to Undertaker. Undertaker is way too over rated.

thelastmen
October 5th, 2004, 11:59 AM
well all i can say is that jeff sucks, and he is only good for lightweight matches.

Scyther5
October 5th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Well if he sucks so much then how come he came inches away from the taker? I mean I respect the taker..but hes way to over rated. If all this club is about is dissing other wrestlers then whats the point? I mean saying you dont like em is ok..but saying they suck is pretty low. Plus Jeff is more passionate about wrestling, alot of people like The Taker have to be all Dark and evil like to attract fans. Jeffs just him self and thats good enough for me and all his fans.

thelastmen
October 5th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Well if he sucks so much then how come he came inches away from the taker? I mean I respect the taker..but hes way to over rated. If all this club is about is dissing other wrestlers then whats the point? I mean saying you dont like em is ok..but saying they suck is pretty low. Plus Jeff is more passionate about wrestling, alot of people like The Taker have to be all Dark and evil like to attract fans. Jeffs just him self and thats good enough for me and all his fans.

well he was winning because it was planned by raw writters.

Undertaker the Deadman
October 5th, 2004, 02:56 PM
One Wrestling move I try to do is F~U, only prob. is that i'm not strong enough...

BigBoss
October 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I wanna join! I'll be Eddie Guerrero, finishing move Frog Splash.

October 5th, 2004, 04:04 PM
We're only ourselves. I'm 1313666, Scyther5's Scyther5, etc. You're in, and no dissing anyone in here! You're out if you do starting......... not yet.......... NOW!

BigBoss
October 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Oh, I saw the first few posts and it looked like it was gonna be like that *edits*
So, Link, you tried to do the F~U? I could do it but I don't wanna hurt anybody too bad....

Undertaker the Deadman
October 5th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Yup tried to do the F~U on my lil bro but since he was struggling when I picked him up it made my drop him.

Anybody backyard wrestle? I do with my friends, we use sticks, we espicially do not use glass, we use tables, i got choke slamed onto a table once, and we use buckets. I wrestle with my lil bro in my bedroom with no weapons or equipment.

October 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I backyard wrestle! It hurts to get an F~U onto a glass table by the nextdoor neighbor.

Scyther5
October 5th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Yeah, me and my friends do..I do lots of flying moves off the shed..probeblely my signature move would be a side walk slam though.

BigBoss
October 5th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Once in awhile I backyard wrestle.... If I have time. (I work) I usually do stuff like Clothelines though.

October 5th, 2004, 05:19 PM
That's it? It's not wrestling unless you break a bone! Am I right?

Undertaker the Deadman
October 6th, 2004, 04:59 AM
I broke my ankle once... And once i did a sidebodies on my friend but since he was taller then He Me caught me a slamed down onto a table.

Scyther5
October 6th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I van Damanatered a friend on his bed and we snaped it when we landed XD

thelastmen
October 6th, 2004, 04:17 PM
well i have done a couple of chokeslam and some stondcold stunner to my friends, i love to wrestle.

Scyther5
October 6th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Choke slams are pretty cool do too, and pretty simple..not as hard as it looks. Oh yeah I Stone Cold Stunnered my friend yesterday and I landed on somthing that made a cracking sound and for a beif few second I though I had broke his jaw or his neck or somthing XD

thelastmen
October 6th, 2004, 04:29 PM
another move i have done is the pedigree.

Scyther5
October 6th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Never tried It, I'd probbely get hurt trying..and vice versa.

sT.Julian
October 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Choke slams are pretty cool do too, and pretty simple..not as hard as it looks. Oh yeah I Stone Cold Stunnered my friend yesterday and I landed on somthing that made a cracking sound and for a beif few second I though I had broke his jaw or his neck or somthing XD

XDDD yeahz you where all like oh s***.
XDD man now that was funny.

Nateitude
October 7th, 2004, 09:10 PM
"Some people call these men the greatest entertainers on earth. Flying without wings, defying physical limitations, but the risks these men takes are great. Bodies have been battered, necks broken, careers ended in an instant. Yes this is Sports Entertainment, but the hazards are real. No matter who you are, whatever you do, please don't try this at home."

Sorry had to say it. ^_^;

Yes, I'm a girl, and yes I do watch wrestling, so what'cha going to do brother? When these 24'' Pythons, the largest arms in the world, run wild on you?!

Hehe, so, what's your name?

*You start to answer*

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Sorry, had to do it again. ^_^; anyways, I've been watching wrestling since the dawn of time, I've been to Nitro, after Nitro, RAW, after RAW, Smackdown, after Smackdown, I've seen it all. The rush of the crowd, the screaming fans all around me, the urge of heat you feel from the ring posts when Kane enters the ring....yes...it's freakin' awesome dude. <.< I quoted Hulk Hogan at the end there. Hehe, John Cena isn't all that great of a wrestler, he's talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk, Whoo!

Anyways I better stop before I go all wrestled out, have a nice day!

sT.Julian
October 7th, 2004, 10:25 PM
XDD im with you on John Cena. Yeah i was watching Smackdown today about Cena
lost i wasnt like noooooooo,but all im saying the dude he was fighting John should of won.

Nateitude
October 7th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Carlito, Carribbean, Cool.... <.< One of the stupidest gimmicks the world of wrestling has today. New US Champ, and it stunned the fans I bet. I have yet to actually see the match, since I don't get UPN where I live...(I wish I did) so I have to wait until Sunday, where I hope my Uncle recorded it for me. ^_^

JBL = Joke Don't you think?

Orton = Really what the future holds, could use a new finisher though. Copying the Diamond Cutter...gee..

AJ Styles = Has Potential

October 8th, 2004, 04:32 AM
That Carlito's all talk and no rock. I think Cena gave him a good intro last night. I watched a little more than half, then fell alseep. All I saw was Cena, the steel steps, and Carlito's head. Hehehe...

JBL won his championship at No Mercy with Heidenreich's help. Heidenreich just doesn't choose to assult the Undertaker like that. Heyman chooses what he does. I'm betting that Heyman and JBL had a deal. JBL's got a ton of money, right? He probably spent some on Heidenreich.

Randy Orton did copy a move, but you gotta hand it to him. He'd popping up everywhere at Triple H's time of glory. It's really funny to me. Orton's got strategy, though. He's trying to turn Evolution against Triple H. It almost worked, but he could have tried to coat the message for Flair. Or have tried Batista. Orton's beaten the **** out of him plenty of times. Batista's too stupid to figure out a coated message. Triple H makes decisions for him usually. If he could get Bischoff to give him and Batista alone time in the ring without interuptions, Orton could possibly chang Batista's point of view.

Plus, listen to this: Ric Flair, who has been questioning Randy Ortonís status as a Legend Killer recently, will face the former champion at Taboo Tuesday. For that showdown, fans will decide what type of match it will be: Falls Count Anywhere, Steel Cage or a Submission Match. Hehehe...

Undertaker the Deadman
October 8th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah I love this Line *I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL!!* But Carlito's Not cool look at him the hair, the clothes thats not cool.. Sorry I'm starting to sound like him..

The match at No Mercy Undertaker lost riding the car into the Hearse....

After that the people went to look for Undertaker and there was no one.....

Nateitude
October 9th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Undertaker's intro at Wrestlemania XX disappointed fans that he didn't come back wearing his old gear, I hope that since he lost that match at No Mercy, he comes back wearing his old gear, you know that gear back from the Attitude era? That would be so awesome.

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair in a Steel Cage match doesn't sound too bad...I'd love too see that.

JR: "RKO! RKO! RKO!" *loses breath*

sT.Julian
October 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
I love that move RKO. My friends and I have that WWE day of Reckoning for gameCube and thats like my main move for the dude i made.
It was funny to My friend wanted to play 5 match to see who was better.
HE won two i won the last three he got mad and wanted to do it again but no hardcore match XD and i still one with the RKO XD.
Man i laugh he got mad and all.

Nateitude
October 9th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I don't have a Gamecube, therefore I can't play Day of Reckoning. ;_; But I got a PS2, and man is Here Come the Pain fun!

I am the World Heavyweight Champion....just imagine a girl beating Triple H...with Triple H's own finishing move, at Wrestlmania, in a steel cage match. ^_^

sT.Julian
October 9th, 2004, 08:27 PM
XD thats cool yeah i dont like Triple H his to hmmmm i dont know i just dont like him.
If you had a gamecube man its so cool. Scyther5 his good a hardcore match its just crazy.
His all god and i like to play him we tie the last time one to one man it was crazy.

Nateitude
October 9th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Oh, I remember when I played against my friend at his house. We played the Royal Rumble. Well, we, being masters at the game ended up being the last two in the ring, and we both went against the rope to do our clotheslines, well...he dodges mine somehow, and throws me over the rope, resulting in a loss for me....^_^;

Then we had this Ladder Match, our bodies were both in the red zone, he does this spinning wheel kick and knocks me out! Somehow, he gets all the luck....

sT.Julian
October 9th, 2004, 08:58 PM
XD thats how i feel with Scyther5 but i cant let it get to me.
Thats why me and him play are best.

Scyther5
October 10th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Yeah, Plus our guys are completely different types..mines Submission type and hes more of a Balanced/Flyer.

sT.Julian
October 10th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Yeah and your fast at Submission moves man its hard to get out of them.
Then one wrong move for me and it could be all over.

Yeah and it was crazy to you were pulling all those submission moves on me and i got out of them. but the last one you hit me and i couldnt breath then you put me in that submission move and my neck hurts right now. XD

Nateitude
October 10th, 2004, 09:50 AM
My character in Smackdown:HCTP is more of a Power Character, doing Powerbombs to everyone and such. Really devastating. ^_^

Finishers: Pedigree and Undertaker's Last Ride. ^_^

sT.Julian
October 10th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Sound like a bada** Character. Pedigree its ok move i think i guess im one of those dudes who dont like those moves.
The flying and fast move like the RKO are mine kind but the pedigree im sure of it. It can take my dude out XDD.

Nateitude
October 10th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Hehe, her name is Tera Ryzing, and her colors are a dark purple and black. She bares a dark puple outlined cross that Essa Rios (aka Mr. Aguila) used to ware on her attire. Hmm...I'll see if I can take a picture of her with this camera I have real quick if you'd like. ^_^

sT.Julian
October 10th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Yeah that would be cool i wish i could should you mine XD but i have no camera
but his cool and all his name is Crazy J XD

Nateitude
October 10th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Alrighty, here are some pics of her entrance. ^_^

sT.Julian
October 10th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Hey that looks good i like it hmmmm maybe i you can see my do if i can get Scyther5 to get some pics that would be cool XD.
is that purple hair or black XD i dont no i like the hole thing.

Nateitude
October 10th, 2004, 08:29 PM
It's a dark purple with light purple highlights...even though they're pretty hard to see in those pictures. ^_^; I can get more close up pics if you'd like. ^_^

sT.Julian
October 10th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Yeah that would be cool. hmmmm i think my friends has this game im going to ask if i can play it for a few days.

October 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I've got a PSOne and PS2. My friend has a game, which I forgot the title of, and I beat him for the IC, World Heavyweight, US, and WWE with Scott Steiner! He never had a chance... And it's possible to rig that game to let you have both IC and US championships!

Undertaker the Deadman
October 11th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Could anyone do the Shooting Star Press? I was wondering?

I could only do the Last Ride, Closeline from Hell, and RKO as Finishing Moves...

I was think of doing the Shooting Star Press but I'm kind of scared...

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Shooting Star Press nooooooo dont do that. Man you mine kill your self Scyther5 is crazy he'll do almost most of the moves but that the one he said he wont never do man i think he would miss it and brake his neck man that would suck.

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Shooting Star Press is dangerous too do...I mean some wrestlers have lost there careers to a simple Moonsault...

Oh, I can do a Full Nelson...does that count? Hehe...

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 07:31 PM
XDD thats cool im not sure what i can do. Hmmmmm i dont think i cant do anything XD
ill try next time my three friends and i met up again.

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Oh! I can also scoop slam my little cousin...of course I don't do it hard, I don't literally drop him from 5 feet...I don't want to hurt the poor fella. XD

My mom always goes: "Natalie? What have I said about wrestling your brother/cousins?" XD

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 07:49 PM
XDDD man thats funy the way you put that hole thing down or wrote i mean.
Yeah when my friend comes over we fight XD then you here i loud noise and my moms like "JULIAN" Then im like oh S*** then my friend and i run to the gamecube and play it like nothing happen XD.

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM
It's weird because if you look at the way I dress, and how I act, you wouldn't think I watch wrestling. If you've ever seen Joan of Acardia on CBS, you can say I kinda dress like Joan. I act caring of others, and you hardly ever see me, or hear me make fun of another person... ^_^;

My friends don't get why I like it, infact, I don't even know why I like it, it's just that I can't miss next Monday's RAW! XD Oi, RAW is on in about five minutes by the way. I'll stiil be on here just in case you're wondering. ^_^;

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 08:32 PM
What time is it over there if its just coming on ?_? XD it past over here already and man it was a good one the last one you got to watch. i was like whoa @_@.

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 08:36 PM
It's now 9:35 PM. ^_^ Trish retained her title, and La Resistance retained theres...dang...

I really wanted Stacy to win. ^_^

Eugene and Regal I don't care about, I'm not a Eugene fan....^_^;

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Eugene yeah i think its kind of dumb but its the way things go XDD.
Trish i forgot to watch that one was a good match XDD.

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Randy Orton is now entering....I like his theme music. ^_^;

The Trish and Stacy match was alright. When Trish got Stacy in a single leg crab, well...lets just say I'm sure you guys liked it. ^_^; Trish ending up winning with a so-called "Chick Kick" to the leg....really cheap. ^_^;

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Randy Orton his ok i just like his RKO XD. Yeah i like his music too.
I hate that RIc XDD

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Jericho and Rhyno are now head to head in the ring...

I bet is that Jericho wins this one, or somehow a DQ happens, since that always seems to happen in matches that should be in some sort of PPV. ^_^;

Ric is alright, I got that Ultimate Ric Flair DVD a while back. I just liked his match against Sting, and his matches again Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Really intense.

I like a lot of the old school wrestling, back when "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, and Andre the Giant ruled the wrestling world.

Nowadays Rey Mysterio and Eddie Gurerreo are my favorite wrestlers. ^_^;

*Watches RAW*
Christain came in, resulting in DQ. What did I tell you? ^_^

sT.Julian
October 11th, 2004, 09:22 PM
The days i start watch was when Jeff Hardy was there man all his matchs were crazy i think XD. Thats was one of my favorite wrestlers theres Eddie Gurerreo and Rod Van Dam. I hope i spelled that right XDD.

Jericho and Rhyno are in a Tag team on XD
did you see who won.??

Nateitude
October 11th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Yes, you did spell RVD's name right. Hehe...

Oh yah...thanks to Mr. Bishoff (<.< I can't spell his name) the tag team match resulted in Jericho winning, pinning Tomko. Then Batista came in, and gave a devestating Powerbomb to Jerchio...yawn...is it just me, or is RAW getting boring?

Then it just showed Beniot, HBK and Edge talking backstage, yet another five minutes of my life wasted. XD I could really careless who gets the title shot against HHH.

October 12th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I don't know. I've only got local channels. I can watch Bottom Line on WB, though... It's like a recap of Raw...

Undertaker the Deadman
October 12th, 2004, 02:29 PM
The days i start watch was when Jeff Hardy was there man all his matchs were crazy i think XD. Thats was one of my favorite wrestlers theres Eddie Gurerreo and Rod Van Dam. I hope i spelled that right XDD.

Jericho and Rhyno are in a Tag team on XD
did you see who won.??

Its Rob Van Dam...

October 12th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Rod... Hehehe... Well, if you can do any move seen on tv, PM me for a surprise!

Undertaker the Deadman
October 12th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I can do the Frogsplash and that Finishing move that Kenzo Suzuki does... Also the the 5-Knuckles and thats all...

Scyther5
October 12th, 2004, 07:39 PM
DO you mean like you are able to do every possible move? Or you can do a just a few or somthing like that? Any way I could do alot of different moves.

And heres a question.. if you where to become a wrestler, what type would you be?
I would deffentaly be a high risk/flyer, no doubt about that.

Nateitude
October 12th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Hmm...this is a tough question, because there is no way I am going to become a professional wrestler, but if I had too, I'd probably be a submission/power wrestler. ^_^

Scyther5
October 12th, 2004, 07:53 PM
That would be awsome, for a girl... I don't think he have enough crazy high flyers in the WWE any more.. come think think of it we never really did have all that much anyway.

Nateitude
October 12th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Which is one reason why the Crusierweight Division is boring...Rey Mysterio is about the only one that could do anything. Chavo isn't really a high flyer, he's more of a ground wrestler. Paul London could probably do something though...

Hehe, oh yah! I'd rule the Women's division! XD

Scyther5
October 13th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I'll bet you would XD.. Rey is ok, I just think he acts stupid when he talks..and arrg HIs enterance theme I can't stand XD

October 13th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Very scary theme... Well, I'm training so I'll kick major *** in the WWE. I still have about 10 years, though. I plan to own the US, WWE and Tag Team titles at once!

Scyther5
October 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Watch out for me then, I just might Kick your a** XD Jk
maybe we could tag team together, that would be awsome.

October 15th, 2004, 02:10 PM
It would, but sorry. My tag partner's Link. We kick *** in the Wrestle Anyone Thread!

Undertaker the Deadman
October 15th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I broke my bed by doing a Five Star Frogspash.... Also I was going to do the Last Ride on my friend.... Does anyone think that the Last Ride is a dangerous move?

October 15th, 2004, 02:47 PM
No. I tried it on my giant stuffed panda I use for wrestling. I also gave it a Tombstone and People's Elbow.

Nateitude
October 15th, 2004, 08:44 PM
The Last Ride can be powerful....if put through a table.

As long as we're on the topic of doing wrestling moves too non-alive objects, I'm proud too say that I have Chokeslammed, Powerslammed, Military Press Slammed, Jackhammered, Powerbombed, DDT'ed, and Rock Bottomed (aka STO) my pillow and my teddy bear named Furry. ^_^;

October 16th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Nice! Poor teddy bear. Get a giant panda! It's like a real opponent!

sT.Julian
October 16th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Yeah i got a huge bear and my friend and i pull are moves on it.

Today me and my friend were fighting my sister and her friend it was crazy.
But me and my friend won XD.

Scyther5
October 16th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah we did XD ^
I just sent Natitude a clip of me doing an F-U XD (the move -.- )

Nateitude
October 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Yes, and it's funny! XD Throwing that friend of your on the bed....

Then that super kick! XDD He should have at least touched his head....lol

Scyther5
October 16th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Like I said, I would of Kicked his a$$ if he did XD, and St. Julian can back me up there. XD

Nateitude
October 16th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Oi! That chokeslam is weak! If you've ever seen Undertaker's chokeslam...then you would know how do it...lol, but then again, you're just kids! XD

Scyther5
October 16th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah, lets see you do one then.. XD

Nateitude
October 16th, 2004, 09:14 PM
O_O...I can show you me doing one....in my video game! XD

That and I don't give out how I look like in real life for privacy reasons. ^_^;

Scyther5
October 16th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Then censor your head out XD and gee Im only 13 not a professional yet..and plus like I said Im a flyer not a grappler XD

October 17th, 2004, 02:29 PM
I wish I had a pic of me dressed as the Undertaker. It's for my last time trick-or-treating. I'm gonna try and Chokeslam my little brother! He's only 10. Don't worry.

Undertaker the Deadman
October 17th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I wish I had a pic of me dressed as the Undertaker. It's for my last time trick-or-treating. I'm gonna try and Chokeslam my little brother! He's only 10. Don't worry.

I'm going to be Undertaker this year I only need his Hat I have the Trenchcoat already..

Rated R Superstarô
October 17th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Ohhh,let me join!! Halloween,i'm gonna be John Cena,i just need a Jersey,hat,I all ready have my US. Belt,lol

Scyther5
October 17th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Thats cool, Im not dressing up this year though. Although it would be kinda cool to dress up like Jeff, and fun.

Marco
October 17th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I'd like to join, because my favorite wrestler is Kane! ^_^

Once, I clotheslined my sister really hard! She got a broken lip.

I've never clotheslined anyone except my friends who I occasionally wrestle with.

Nateitude
October 17th, 2004, 09:12 PM
A broken lip? Don't you mean a split lip, or a fat lip? ^_^;

I've once dressed as Sting for Halloween, is was when my hair was past my shoulders, which was about two years ago, (meaning I was 12 or 13), and I wore this Sting mask I got from Nitro. I also wore a nWo Wolfpack shirt. ^_^ I still have them too. It was the last time I went trick-or-treating....

EDIT: Oh, I made this banner by the way so you can add it to your sig I'll probably make more later. ^_^; :

Scyther5
October 19th, 2004, 05:07 AM
So how many of you guys like Carlito CC? I personaly think he sucks XD

Nateitude
October 19th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Yes, he does suck...

Anyways, I ordered Tabo Tuesday! Hehe, I had a friend over which is main reason why I didn't log in today. ^_^;

Edge and Beniot beat La Resistance.
Randy Orton beat Flair. (Yay! Go Randy!)
Trish retained her title.
HHH beat HBK (THE GAME RULEZ ALL!...sometimes)
Chisty beat Carmela (Heh, time filler)
Gene Snitsky beat Kane sending Kane to the Hosptial due to internal bleeding (What a shame. -_- Good match though. ^_^)
Benjamin is the new IC champ. (Dang, stupid people! I wanted Batista to fight Y2J!)
Eugene beat Eric (Heh, I wish Eric would have won...)

I'm not telling what kind of match, since I'll leave that for you guys to find out tomorrow on RAW!

Hehe...

sT.Julian
October 19th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Yep scyther he does suck man IM like ............... when i first saw him.

Man i feel like taking Kyle down right now ..
XDD i need to fight and my dropkick man that was good but XDD
hurt myself and you jumping off and almost yeah nevermine.

Scyther5
October 20th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I know what kinda match it was XD, and Im happy for Gene Snitsky, hes pretty cool. And It was pretty stupid how HBK lost to HHH x_x

Nateitude
October 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM
Yes, it was stupid how HBK lost to HHH, but I hate HBK, I'm kinda glad HHH won. ^_^

What do you think about the current Tag Team Championship situation?

Undertaker the Deadman
October 22nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Anybody see last night Smackdown?

*Match Results*

Carlito Caribbean Cool defeats Rico (Non-Title)
Heidenreich def. Shannon Moore
Mark Jindrak def. Eddie Guerrero
RVD, Rey Mysterio & Booker T def. JBL, Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki

Scyther5
October 23rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
Yes, it was stupid how HBK lost to HHH, but I hate HBK, I'm kinda glad HHH won. ^_^

What do you think about the current Tag Team Championship situation?
Eh, Im not excatly sure what Happened except I know Chris and Edge won. I also heard Edge walked out on Chris at TT but Chris still pulled off the crippler and won.

Frost
October 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
I absolutely must join pokemon and WWE are the two things in life that keep my alive check my username and Carlito sucks for spitting in torries face
This is basic thuganomics... WORD MOTHERFREAKIN LIFE!!!

Scyther5
October 23rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Heh, Cena fan..well anyways welcome, who do you like besides Cena?

Nateitude
October 23rd, 2004, 11:32 PM
Oh yes, welcome to the club Latios619. ^_^ John Cena is alright of a wrestler, like I've said on a previous page, he's just great on the mic. ^_^;

October 24th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Latios619, you're in, and you're crazy. Try and breathe once in a while. (use periods)

Rated R Superstarô
October 24th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Whoa,Whoa,Whoa!!!!!
Carlito Doesn't NOT suck. You heard him,"be cool,like me,Carlito.."
He's got that Mexican learning English Accent,and he's our U.S Champion!!!!

oh yeah,about the Tag team Thing,Chris Benoit WILL pick a Partner...
..........SPOLIER...................................................

BRET HART!!!!!! YES,the best there is,the best there was,and the best there will EVER be is coming back,This Monday!!!!!

October 25th, 2004, 06:35 AM
He stole Cena's chain! He spit on Torrie Wilson! That's NOT cool. Cool is Carlito in a bloody pool with the Undertaker standing over him!

Jolty-kun
October 25th, 2004, 06:53 AM
hey guys!, i cant beleived i havent joined, like i said before, im a HHHHUUUGGGGGEEEE fan of wwe, BTW, who has sent a get well soon message to JC?

edit: oops!, i forgot...

Favourite Wrestler: Shawn or Bret
Their Sginature move: Sweet chin music and the sharpshooter.

I really liked carlito when he came, but when he spat in torries face, not acceptable XD, guys, you know goldberg and austin maybe comin' back?, if ya wan't all the latest news, for returns, injurys Etc., ask me, i know it all XD

October 25th, 2004, 07:33 AM
ALL, huh? Is Chavo senior ever gonna come back? *crosses fingers* *whispers* No, no, no, no, no...

Jolty-kun
October 25th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Nup, the only reason you don't see him now, is casue he was fired, he was useless XD, anymore questions?

October 25th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Hold on............ How many matches for the US championship have there been? (grand total)

Jolty-kun
October 25th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Lemme think, bout 80, thats an estimate

Nateitude
October 25th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Eighty is way too low, the U.S. Title has been around for ages, but if your wondering WWE wise, (They've only had to title for like a year now) I'd say around five or six times. The Big Show held it for ages until Wrestlemania XX.

But including wCw, and the NWA, then it's roughly way over 100. ^_^;

Undertaker the Deadman
October 25th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I send him a great well message also does anyone have the Suvivor Series for GBA? I do.

Rated R Superstarô
October 25th, 2004, 04:26 PM
i do,the game is fair,but just a clone of Road to Wrestlemania....>_>

and uh,all you Carlito and JBL haters out there,your not cool,like Carlito,or JBL! *JBL Chants emerge* *some weird hawaii music plays* o_O;;

Scyther5
October 25th, 2004, 04:31 PM
JBL is ok, he's not to bad.I hope Gene stays a while, I think he was just put there to end that horrible kane/matt/lita/baby story line =/ I want the old Matt back, not the new V1 x_x.

Frost
October 26th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I also like Rey, Undertaker, Scotty 2 Hotty (favorite), Paul London, I like smackdown, raws too dramatic. And yes i am crazy.
Obashanobaglobandabeepbeepboobop!?!?!?!
Thank you for letting me join homes. Look at my cool pic!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/Zackthewhack/pokerey.jpg

Undertaker the Deadman
October 26th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Well any one play WWE Raw Deal? The TCG of WWE.

Jolty-kun
October 31st, 2004, 03:01 AM
!!!!!BIG NEWS!!!!!

Hulk hogan willl be coming back, he will be coming back for wreestlemania 21, he will be facin in a tag match, vince and stephane, and hulk will be teamin up with hiss daughter.

Update on kane!

You will not see Kane for 3 months, he as went out to make a movie, using the excuse of him getting injured by gene snitsky, the big red machine will make it back to the roal rumble in time, seaking revenge on snitsky.

...more info coming soon...

November 1st, 2004, 04:57 PM
Kane? Back? Snitsky? Hurt? Monster? Pretzel? Too many big words. NOT!!

Snitsky will be dead as soon as Kane comes back. I'm feeling an... assult that leaves Snitsky fighting for his life, and a car involved.

Scyther5
November 1st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Screw Kane, and still if Gene does lose to hime when Kane does come back its still like 1 to 3 -Gene

Nateitude
November 1st, 2004, 05:18 PM
*This is Nathan, Nat's older brother who is just checkin' stuff out.*

Kane is the worst wrestler out there right now, since he lost his mask, he totally sucks! I could careless about Kane, and that Hulk Hogan rumor is never going to happen. Why? Vince and Hogan don't get along and will NEVER get along. The best chance at we got of seeing Hogan come back to American wrestling TV is if he goes to TNA. (Like Nash and Hall for instance.)

Gene, being former World Champion for a no longer exisisting wrestling business (XWA I think it was called) will dominate the WWE ranks just watch. Another thing, I hope Hurricane becomes a super villain! XD

Just on a side note: GO RANDY ORTON!!!

Scyther5
November 1st, 2004, 08:16 PM
There is also a WWE/Sting rumor going around..
can any one tell me what happened tonight? All I saw was Viscara come back and that Simon Crap.

November 2nd, 2004, 09:41 AM
I hate Simon. Very annoying. Oh, and if this reaches 1000 posts, rep for EVERY member!!!

Scyther5
November 2nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
Okiedokie cool XD, and yes Simon was totaly a fa.. well you know.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 5th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I know a couple theme songs for wrestlers.

Rob Van Dam: One of a Kind
Undertaker: I forgot?

there's more but i can't remember the names to the songs...

Kid Frost
November 5th, 2004, 07:51 PM
yos can i join i like hbk, undertaker,rey misterio, and latino heat

Go Yankees

kyo
November 6th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Whoa,Whoa,Whoa!!!!!
Carlito Doesn't NOT suck. You heard him,"be cool,like me,Carlito.."
He's got that Mexican learning English Accent,and he's our U.S Champion!!!!

oh yeah,about the Tag team Thing,Chris Benoit WILL pick a Partner...
..........SPOLIER...................................................

BRET HART!!!!!! YES,the best there is,the best there was,and the best there will EVER be is coming back,This Monday!!!!!

is spanish not mexican, he is from puerto rico, i hate when people tell spanish people mexican.

November 7th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Sceptiles Master is in. And for the last time, Carlito does suck. End of that topic.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 7th, 2004, 10:55 AM
1313666 I read your sig and what you said about me is Correct!! Never try to fight the deadman because he'll send you through your Last Ride!

Real Names:
Undertaker--Mark Callaway
Mankind-----Mick Foley
The Rock----Rocky Maivia
Triple H----Paul Levesque

Know anymore?

November 7th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Not me. I don't even know my real name!

Undertaker the Deadman
November 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Ok if you want the theme song of the WWE Superstars add me to your Messenger list!! I use MSN!!

[email protected]

Songs I have:
-Olympic Medal
-One of a Kind
-Undertaker's current theme
-Basic Thugonomics

November 8th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Email One Of A Kind to me at [email protected]

talking_suicune
November 8th, 2004, 05:19 PM
can i be in i like rey mysterio, The Undertaker, John Cena, and Scotty 2 Hotty
i like these moves too 619, RKO, Batista Bomb, Bubba Bomb, 5-star Frog splash, and the senton bomb

Undertaker the Deadman
November 9th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Email One Of A Kind to me at [email protected]

I can't e-mail it too you it's too big. I'm going to host it somewhere...

November 9th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Talking blue dog thing (just kidding), you're in.

talking_suicune
November 9th, 2004, 06:17 PM
yyyaaaay! Thanks bunch of numbers(i'm kidding too^^)

Scyther5
November 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
can i be in i like rey mysterio, The Undertaker, John Cena, and Scotty 2 Hotty
i like these moves too 619, RKO, Batista Bomb, Bubba Bomb, 5-star Frog splash, and the senton bomb
Too bad, they just realsed S2H. =/

Undertaker the Deadman
November 13th, 2004, 10:07 AM
I can't seem to find anywhere to upload it. It's too big to even upload it here.

talking_suicune
November 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Too bad, they just realsed S2H. =/
ahh really i never knew that... :sleeping:
darn

houndoomofdarkness
November 13th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Viva la raza ese .Yes you guessed it eddie guererro is my fav.I also used to like stonecold steve Austin but i think he disapered or something.Its been a while since i last saw a wrestling episode.

Frost
November 15th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I spit in the face of Carlito!

Undertaker the Deadman
November 15th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I spit in the face of Carlito!

Ok I think that was pointless.

Well anyways...

*Match Results for Survivor Series*
Undertaker Beat Heidenreich
Team Guerrero Beat Team Angle
Shelton Benjamin Beat Christian
JBL Beat Booker T
Team Orton Beat Team Triple H
Spike Dudley won the Fatal 4 Way Match

November 20th, 2004, 05:50 AM
I say we take bets on the next PPV. I take bets at school. (when there are no teachers) Winners get rep for being right?

Rubberbandman
November 20th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Booker T will win the Championship...

November 20th, 2004, 08:20 AM
We got 1 bet on Booker T! YAY!

Scyther5
November 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
I don't like him, but I think taker will take it.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 24th, 2004, 03:54 PM
I don't like him, but I think taker will take it.

The Booker Man is Ok.. But I want the Undertaker to win.

November 24th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I command everyone here to join Undertaker's site...in his sig... I will see you there... in his sig...

You only have to join if you want...in his sig...

Undertaker the Deadman
November 24th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I command everyone here to join Undertaker's site...in his sig... I will see you there... in his sig...

You only have to join if you want...in his sig...

I thought you weren't supposed to advertise sites
or boards.

Anyways I made cool Animations!!

John Cena F-U's Triple H
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/6208/JohnCenaF-UsTripleH.gif
Undertaker sends Kane through a Last Ride
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/2654/UndertakersendsKanethroughaLastRide.gif
RVD 5-Star Splash's Randy Orton
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/6964/RVD5-StarFrogsplashsRandyOrton.gif
So what do u think about them?

Undertaker the Deadman
November 26th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Sorry about the duble post didn't want the post above to be filled with too many animations!!

*Randy Orton RKO's Chris Jericho*
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/1579/RandyOrtonRKOsChrisJericho.gif
*RVD Spin Kick's Randy Orton*
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/5159/RVDSpinKicksRandyOrton.gif
*John Cena Punching Chavo Gurrero*
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/8458/JohnCenaPunchingChavoGurrero.gif
So what do you think? Comments are appriciated!!

kyo
November 29th, 2004, 04:03 PM
they are cool, i like the rko one.

Merzbau
November 29th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Those rock dude...really like the FU one and the Last Ride...for obvious reasons XP

November 30th, 2004, 03:00 PM
All who aren't in yet ARE. What's the subject?

Megatron
December 2nd, 2004, 10:06 PM
Can I join too!
Favorite Wrestler: Triple H Leader of Evolution, the most powerful stable ever.
Finishing Move: Pedigree

December 3rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
Okay. You're in, but be warned: you will be hated. Almost everyone here hates Triple H.

Rated R Superstarô
December 3rd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Hey,no he won't. I respect the Game. I don't like what he does,but he's a great heel,and will be a great Hall of Famer.

Megatron
December 3rd, 2004, 11:03 PM
Hey,no he won't. I respect the Game. I don't like what he does,but he's a great heel,and will be a great Hall of Famer.
:D Finally someone else that respects Triple H, I don't often condone what him or Evolution do but you have to admit last time he's held that World Heavy Weight Championship quite often and when he wins it it usually takes months before anyone can take it from him.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 4th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I just remembered this.

I was wrestling once with my friends in there backyard. A box match we had lots of boxes. All kinds of boxes. I was going to do a frogsplash off a tree. Don't try this. Go to a good spot where i could jump off. But before i jumped off the tree. Th Limb I was standing on snapped. Yeah I landed on the old beds. But ended up losing because my friend put me through a box.

Megatron
December 4th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Are Box Matches like the cheaper version of table matches or do you just use them so you dont get too injured after you get powerbombed or whatever threw them?

Undertaker the Deadman
December 5th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Are Box Matches like the cheaper version of table matches or do you just use them so you dont get too injured after you get powerbombed or whatever threw them?

Well yes to both. WE use boxes because we don't want anyone to really get hurt.

Rated R Superstarô
December 5th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Me and my Friends are Throwing a PPV this Saturday,we got a Cage match going down. I Defend my World Title! they like, got these plastic crates and put pillows with them,we tryed it out,it works,wish me luck.

December 6th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Good luck. We'll know you've got it if you're well enough to come back after. Just kidding. Remember these words while defending your title: LOW BLOW.

Megatron
December 6th, 2004, 02:27 PM
If it's like the real WWE just get diqualified to keep your title if necessary but hopefully you wont have to. Good Luck!

December 8th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Megatron, I was kidding about that Triple H thing earlier, just so you know.

Megatron
December 8th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Megatron, I was kidding about that Triple H thing earlier, just so you know.
I figured as much so don't worry about it. Besides if anyone hates Triple H, it's probably just because they know he can beat there favorite wrestler any day of the week :laugh: .

Undertaker the Deadman
December 8th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Look at a couple sprites I ripped.

RVD
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/920/robvandam6cu.png
Undertaker
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/9924/undertaker22dz.png
Undertaker (Made by Ningi)
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/5861/undertaker4px.png

December 8th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Ahhh... Cheap knockoffs, where would we be without you? :laugh:

Megatron
December 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
OMG look at the face of the last Undertaker sprite there, imagine if that was his real face :laugh: .

Angle-san
December 8th, 2004, 10:27 PM
i would like to join
I like Owen Hart "TheBlackHart" even thou he is dead....R.I.P.

best team is.......D-X

Undertaker the Deadman
December 9th, 2004, 07:19 AM
*WWE Armageddon Results*
-RVD & Rey Mysterio defeat Kenzo Suzuki & Rene Dupree
-JBL won the Fatal 4 Way Match
-John Cena defeat Jesus
-Dawn Marie defeat Miss. Jackie
-Funaki defeat Spike Dudley
-Big Show defeat Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, and Luther Reigns

*Champions*
Smackdown!!
JBL (WWE Champion)
John Cena (US Heavyweight Champion)
RVD & Rey Mysterio (WWE Tag team Champion)
Funaki (Cruiserweight Champion)

RAW
Vacant (World Heavyweight Champion)
Lita (Woman's Champion)
Eugene & William Regal (World Tag Team Champion)
Shelton Benjamin (Intercontinental Champion)