PDA

View Full Version : How's your summer vacation going.

Tobi-kun
July 21st, 2009, 05:10 PM
Well this year's summer vacation was very boring there was nothing to do but watch t.v. and go on the internet. Also my parents been making work all summer long. Well atleast I was getting paid.

So how's your summer vacation going

.little monster
July 21st, 2009, 05:14 PM
Nice double threads.

I moved, so bad.

ChronicEdge
July 21st, 2009, 05:14 PM
*Chuga chuga chuga chuga*
[ooo]-[ooo]-[ooo]-[ooo*> [WALL]
-------------------------------

'Bout like that.

EDIT: Thanks are due to the wonderful person that -repped me for this and posted neither name nor reason as to why you took that action. (b'')b

Yamikarasu
July 21st, 2009, 05:20 PM
Pretty average. I never really have exciting summers. And I don't have any friends within walking distance so until I can drive I have to depend on my mom for transportation. This is annoying because most of my friends ask if I can come over around 7 or 8 at night, and my mom doesn't like driving then. Just 3 more months...

So yeah. Average. Next summer is going to be awesome though. For sure.

Sorry I made a mistake. Can any moderator close this thread for me thanks

Don't close this one, close the one nobody has responded to.

Bagel
July 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM
Actually pretty good!

this might be my best summer.
been swimmin, hangin wit my friends, and finnally had my first kiss with the kid down the street that looks like rob patinson. so ya ive had a freakn good summa.

Tobi-kun
July 21st, 2009, 05:29 PM
Pretty average. I never really have exciting summers. And I don't have any friends within walking distance so until I can drive I have to depend on my mom for transportation. This is annoying because most of my friends ask if I can come over around 7 or 8 at night, and my mom doesn't like driving then. Just 3 more months...

So yeah. Average. Next summer is going to be awesome though. For sure.

Don't close this one, close the one nobody has responded to.

really that is exactly how my mom acts like

glow.ForEveR
July 21st, 2009, 05:30 PM
Basically boring also annoying.

Im going to go into my first year of college in august so basically weve been getting all the technical crap straight. some of my friends kinda suck. (although some dont) One has this girlfriend and the other is best friends with his girlfriend and it gets creepy and they are always *****ing and bringing up some sort of drama... it sucks

also i used to have a friend that i could just count on for anything that i knew for 8 years and was best friends with for 8 years... and now i dont....so i really have no one im really close too so ive been getting really depressed this summer aswell.

So basically this summer has been full of boring , work, annoyances and depression. FUN!

Sorry for all the bad grammar and incoherent sentences. im just really burned out today :(

Ayselipera
July 21st, 2009, 07:00 PM
I've actually been having a really good summer so far.

The weather has been just the way I like it, my phone has been off most of the time so no one can bother me, and I have all the days ahead of me to myself for me to enjoy anyway I want. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

Shem
July 21st, 2009, 07:51 PM
Pretty boring actually, all my friends are preoccupied with work, girlfriends, juvie etc. Not to mention my dad has been working me like a dog all summer. Video games and internet have pretty much been my summer, which is depressing and I really hope that my English teacher doesn't make me write about my summer come September because I don't think telling him/her about how I unlocked all the achievements in The Conduit and Beat Digimon World while simultaneously communicating with the random people from who knows where on MSN and Pokecommunity will get me an "A".

But all in all it's still much better than going to school, especially this coming year, Alg II and Chem are going to mutilate my GPA...

ShadowLeader
July 21st, 2009, 08:18 PM
I've been working almost nonstop. Haven't had any time to myself and I even had to deal with my annoying little sister who does stuff just to spite me. This summer has sucked harder than any I ever had. And it being my last summer vacation makes it even worse.

Neko
July 22nd, 2009, 02:57 AM
It's been ok despite the fact that I'm dealing with a lot of depression still. I've been out and about doing some things, reading awesome manga, playing video games, etc. For now, I'm content.

:)

Rokusasu
July 22nd, 2009, 05:16 AM
Technically, I've been on vacation since January. XD;;; YAY UNEMPLOYMENT. <3
But it's okay. I've got more things to occupy me over the next few weeks like my birthday, my cousin's wedding the day after, family stuff the day after my cousin's wedding...

Pyrax
July 22nd, 2009, 07:29 AM
Boring, School ended 5 days ago for me and I have nothing to do except wait for another 10 days for my holiday.

Captain Fabio
July 22nd, 2009, 07:48 AM
I am just working and keeping up to date on my programming. As well as going out.

pinkyandtheslain
July 22nd, 2009, 06:31 PM
boring....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz eat sleep poop

Haza
July 22nd, 2009, 06:41 PM
I have no job and I hate everybody.

Caelus
July 22nd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Its alright. I could have enjoyed it more if my house was sold, but I'm still stuck at my current residence. I'm just glad we founded a nice place to visit despite our money problems, but it didn't end up well. The events lately are not helping, but as said its alright; I enjoyed last summer more.

Psittaciformes
July 24th, 2009, 10:04 PM
This has been a very boring summer, truthfully. I literally spent all my time inside my house playing on the computer or watching television. I don't like going to the mall, don't have any friends, and have nothing better to do with my time. Hopefully I'll be doing something productive next summer. I also have too much stress to cope with this summer, most of it coming from my parents.

I can honestly say this has been the most boring summer I've ever had in my entire life, and I officially have no life. ;_;

Kilroywuzheere
July 24th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Eh, its about average for me. Play video games, watch TV, surf the web, and occasionally hang out with friends.

Although a few sucky things have happened... > 3> Which I don't wish to go into. :\

oske
July 25th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Gratz, apart from the internet drama. (I was banned from my previous forum I called home and moderated.)

I moved on June 25th! O: Today I stepped in cat puke, but other than that nothing bad this summer. :]

Kazukii
July 25th, 2009, 07:27 AM
My summer has been average really.. nothing great's happened.. but nothing bad's happened =/

Alekeen'
July 26th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Wasn't really that good, my skin got darker cause I had to work outside...
The only new movie I got to watch this summer was Drag Me To Hell...I watched it with some friends :P
But well, I'm already preparing, cause school starts in August 6th for me :P

mitzoken
July 27th, 2009, 08:29 AM
My summer's been so-so. I've been stuck at home with the new puppy since my parents have to work, while my sister is always gone. I have no one to hang with since no one's aloud over when my parents aren't home. And my puppy bites me constantly. I literally got called emo for all the cuts on me. AND THE WEATHER BLOWS >_<. A tornado hit a county away, and I haven't seen the sun in two weeks. XD

But, I'm usually at a friend's house or my grandparents' house on the weekends, so I haven't been having a terrible summer.

But honestly, I've never had to wear a sweat shirt/pants in previous summers.

..my toes are cold right now..

Jweeson
July 27th, 2009, 08:40 AM
My summer has been decent. I go through streaks where I'm always bored, and then times where I always have something to do. Also, my low coordination skills make it an adventure being me. xD

Anxiety.
July 27th, 2009, 09:12 AM
It's going okay. I've had a few friends over, been to town, y'know, the usual.

Nothing all that interesting has happened yet. I'm having my friend and her girlfriend over for the night in a few days, that should be interesting. They're both such crazy girls, I love them to bits though.

Ziraider
July 27th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Pretty much my normal summer, get job, sit at home rest of day's and play video games.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 2nd, 2009, 07:37 AM
basically its always boring (unlike last year I had a job and was doing something) but this year its even more boring for some reason.

:t354:TG

Dragonofhonr
August 2nd, 2009, 02:13 PM
On Graduation night, where we get locked up in the school and party, I dislocated my shoulder at 3am. o_o
Then because of that, I did not get a job this entire summer. I did go looking for jobs when my shoulder was healed up. Lol.
I partied with my friends at their grad parties the last time before I go to college.
I just recently found out that the basement of the place I am renting out got flooded.

So, my summer has been.... bad. o.o Been worse. Lol. xD

Saltare.
August 2nd, 2009, 02:18 PM
My summer has been okay...school starts in 23 days...yay...

We partied on the lake, visited New York...

Fairly boring if you ask me. Except the partying...that was fun

Jazmine Marie
August 2nd, 2009, 08:29 PM
Eh, I would say my summer vacation is pretty normal. It's the second summer that I've taken college classes, so I'm pretty used to the workload.

I'm going to Hawaii with my BFF soon though, so that'll be great!

Razer302
August 3rd, 2009, 07:45 AM
I am just coming up to the middle point of my holiday and so far it has been great. Lots of clubbing and video games. Couldn't ask for anything else really. Seeing as I got fired. Haha

L
August 3rd, 2009, 08:20 AM
It's been pretty boring, actually. If only because we've had non-stop rain and thunderstorms since the beginning of June. Haven't seen the sun for a while. =/

Cazzicles
August 3rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
It's normal, i'm staying in the house most of the time and then other times I'm going out with my friends. I wish I was on a proper holiday though. =/

kissing. raindrops
August 3rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
So far it hasn`t felt like summer, cause of the weather, it`s never been really warm. I`ve gone out a decent number of times, worked like crazey sometimes, and gamed a lot :] I`m going to Hawaii in 3 days and I`m stoked as you know. Going there for a week and then staying at my friend`s house for 3 days when I get back for personal things =D Personal good things. (not perverted) Then tomorrow I need to book my road test ! Weeeeoooo.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 4th, 2009, 06:17 AM
q(<n>)p
boring summer is boring
and its been like, really cold for summer time around these parts D;

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 4th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Well... to put it bluntly, it all blew up in my face. :< I wanted to be able to see my boyfriend during the trip to my grandparents house so I can finally be with him, but he can't go because of a surprise scalloping trip.... THAT crushed me just a bit. >->+

Now I have to wait longer to see him so he can come up here. *sigh*

Giraffles <3
August 4th, 2009, 06:21 AM
It's actually been pretty great, to bad it ends the 24th :3.

Devil's Guitarist
August 4th, 2009, 06:13 PM
This is my best winter vacation everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I met my other half and i wanna be always with her!!
(to bad tomorrow i gotta go to school)

The CriminaL
August 4th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Best...Summa...ever! I went to Long Island New York to visit my cousin for two weeks and leaving my duel team so they won't piss me off! We is ridin' bikes going to the Library pissin' off librarians in Sanchem, man 'dis is da life!

Suki
August 5th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Probably the most boring holiday I've had in a long time? I guess it could be worse :]

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 5th, 2009, 09:14 AM
Mine is going perfectly cool. It's not taht hot outside most of the week, so I get to enjoy it with my friends/

02linclse
August 5th, 2009, 02:28 PM
great! lots of traveling this summer

Miss Soupy
August 5th, 2009, 02:34 PM
It's been, for the most part, boring. I was expecting to go on a road trip or out of the city at the very least, but financial issues have halted those hopes. But I suppose it isn't just to complain about that, since it can't be helped.

sanny the hedgehog
August 5th, 2009, 02:45 PM
mines been awesome!
not the best one i've had, but still its pretty good!
playing guitar, video games, drawing manga/graffiti, relaxing, and hanging out with friends.
its awesome!

Jolene
August 5th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Swine flu.

Need I really say more?

Jirachu
August 5th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Weird...like my whole, upside down life is. :/ lol...heh

But, i'm gonna just smile, because there have been some pretty FUN moments, too...like reading pokéspecial on Mangafox.com^^ (tho...i started just a few days ago lol o_0; )

Once I go camping, though...Damn, I shouldn't of voted on this poll yet....*shake's fist at herself..lol*

Captain Hobo.
August 6th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I guess it's been ok. Most the time it's fun, but sometimes it stinks.

Alli
August 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM
I've had some highs and lows, but it's been good. I got to go to Orange Beach for my uncle's wedding, went to Atlanta with my sweetie, played a lot of Pokemon, and hung out on PC a lot.

One thing I didn't like, however, was that at the end of the last school year, my English teacher made me put AP English for my senior schedule, and that involved reading three books over the summer and doing notecards. I got my schedule a few weeks ago, and I'm in CP English. I read 2/3 books for no reason...and I really, really hate reading. But hey, at least I didn't have to read the last one and do all the notecards. Plus, if we read them some time in the school year, I'm ahead.

branchi
August 7th, 2009, 06:59 AM
i really am just haveing a normal summer.