PDA

View Full Version : MAKE A THREAD, SAYS NICA.

Gymnotide
July 22nd, 2009, 12:23 AM
   Cereal     says:
I posted
Nica says:
yay :DD
Nica says:
now you must make a thread
Nica says:
carry on the legacy

ITT: I pose a question; has anyone ever forced / encouraged you to make a thread? If so, what did it end up being? If not, make a thread in OVP involving cereal in some vague sense.

Mitchman
July 22nd, 2009, 12:24 AM
Nope because I make whatever thread I want to.

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 03:14 AM
I'm pretty sure no one urged me to make a thread. I'm not much of a "thread maker" myself, though I think the point in making threads is that you think it's right or for the better to make that thread.

That said, I make threads when I think it's needed, when I think it's right than one is made, or most of the time --simply when I want to.

Cherrim
July 22nd, 2009, 03:51 AM
All the time.

But... mainly for staff things. XD; If we need something done in HQ and no one else is doing it, I'll get up and write a thread while not forgetting to toss a snarky "YOU GUYS ARE SO LAZY" at the bottom. Same with announcements but usually other people jump at the chance to make them so I don't have to. I have ended up with the job in the past though.

Uhh... aside from that I don't make threads anyway. Whoo.

Vie
July 22nd, 2009, 05:26 AM
No one ever forced me to make a thread. luckily. :D

Captain Fabio
July 22nd, 2009, 05:28 AM
I haven't no.
I always make the threads if I want to, don't need someone else to make it for me.

Kazukii
July 22nd, 2009, 05:35 AM
Nope, threads are all made by my own accord (:

Signomi
July 22nd, 2009, 05:42 AM
A couple of times by staff to update certain threads and to repost rules. And...well, to get out of my unwillingness to make threads, Nica tends to give me a topic to work with from time to time, although most of my ideas are put forth for her to post herself. XD

Amaruuk
July 22nd, 2009, 07:05 AM
I think it was my second art gallery thread with this account? Someone had begged me to make it even though they always die so easily. Hell, I eventually made a third one, and it's dead, too. :/

Ayano Hana
July 22nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
I've been forced to make a few threads, all of which were posted in the G&P section.

.little monster
July 22nd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Yes, they kept asking me over and over again and it annoyed me so I did.

Citrinin
July 22nd, 2009, 01:13 PM
No. I've never been forced, or even pressured, to make a thread.

Gummy
July 22nd, 2009, 02:20 PM
I've been forced to make a few threads, all of which were posted in the G&P section.

I'm completely innocent. :3

I've been forced asked to make a few threads in Celebration, but that's all.

Anxiety.
July 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
Nope. Nobody has ever made me create a thread, if someone wants a thread created they do it themselves. I don't see the point in making someone else make it for you.

Noah Ridgewood
July 22nd, 2009, 05:04 PM
In most cases, it's Nica who's threatening me to make a thread. I've learned to ignore her when she goes into those phases, though.

Gymnotide
July 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
In most cases, it's Nica who's threatening me to make a thread. I've learned to ignore her when she goes into those phases, though.

Nica needs a moderator bar-like object under her name; except it will say "OVP Motivator" and be every color at the same time because she's perfect and everything.

Yes, it's all Nica's fault. Always.

Forever
July 24th, 2009, 01:48 AM
... I love that idea Gym. XD;

And I don't recall telling Nick to. D:

But yeah, usually I rarely get forced and would rather compete with someone else to make a thread in a faster time. XD; And I tell people to make threads too. :D

Eucliffe
July 24th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Nah. If I make a thread it's done on my own time with my own will. No one's ever forced me to make one, per se...

Sammi
July 24th, 2009, 05:13 AM
I can't think of a time where someone forced me to make a thread off the top of my head. ._.; I guess if someone did, it wasn't that impressionable, or I'm that forgetful.

Knowing Matt, though, I wouldn't be surprised if he did make me make something.

Chibi-chan
July 24th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Peer Pressure.
On a Pokemon forum.

No. :|

Michii
July 24th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I've never been forced to make a thread. And unless there's some magical technology advancement where one can stick a gun through the computer screen and threaten my life, I'll never be forced to make a thread.

Michii duties as a member allow her to make threads on her own accord.
Sign here: Michii as in Mishy

.Seth
July 24th, 2009, 11:10 AM
I forced Michael to make me an Anniversary thread, and maybe a birfday thread.. :P, but no I've never been forced to, as far as I can remember.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 24th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I don't recall if I've ever caved to Nica's demands... though I have posted, reported, voted, etc. in things she asked. XD

... I'm sure I have at some point. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Nope because I make whatever thread I want to.

Exactly because I'm a leader and not a follower, no one is going to tell me what to do on the net

:t354:

Gymnotide
July 28th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Exactly because I'm a leader and not a follower, no one is going to tell me what to do on the net

:t354:

I used the word "encourage" for a reason >_<