PDA

View Full Version : Swag Bucks

yomamathecableguy
July 22nd, 2009, 07:50 AM
Hmm I'm not really sure if this is against the rules or not to post. If so, will a moderator please remove it? Thanks! I've been here for like 2 or 3 years but I've never delved into this board. lol Anyways...

I recently found an amazing site. Basically, you join, search using their search engine, and earn Swag Bucks! Every time you search something on their search engine you have a random chance of earning 1-100 Swag Bucks. You won't earn one all the time, but there's a chance to. You can exchange these Swag Bucks for Prizes. For example, there are TONS of video games you can trade for. And they are shipped right to you, no shipping at all! I thought this site was pretty awesome, so I thought I'd share it with everyone else.

Trust me, this isn't a scam. I have too much of a reputation on these forums to blow it off by scamming people. This is a completely legit site. I hope you have as much success with it as I have. :D (and no this is not an automated message or anything. I just typed the whole thing. :P you can trust me. *crosses heart*) Like I said, if this is against the rules, then obviously it will be removed and I apologize. ^_^

.little monster
July 22nd, 2009, 08:11 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=187

But besides that, I also will say this site is completely legit. I actually got my acoustic guitar from there. 1500 Swagbucks, but I still got it technically for free. ^-^

So I give it a win stamp. It is not a scam, it is legit.

yomamathecableguy
July 22nd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Wow that's awesome! Thanks for the support. :D Would you mind voting in the poll I just made so people can see that it's legit? ^_~ Thanks tons.

ShadowLeader
July 22nd, 2009, 08:50 AM
My mom got a Linkin Park T-Shirt from them....so I guess they really are pretty legit. Now if only Google would do something like that:D

yomamathecableguy
July 22nd, 2009, 08:54 AM
Yay another positive comment :D lol Yeah it would be AMAZING if Google would do that.

Mitchman
July 22nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hmm it seems cool. If I wanted to i could but meh.

yomamathecableguy
July 22nd, 2009, 09:01 AM
lol You should ^_^ I've already earned quite a few swag bucks. There's tons of things you can buy as well.. personally I'm saving up for an iPod Touch ^_^