PDA

View Full Version : ~Chimchar's and Turtwigs. Looking for other starters. Help Build my collection!~

SuperNova132
July 22nd, 2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks for taking the time to look into my thread, I really do apperciate it. I am looking for ALL starters except Chimchar and Turtwig. All of my pokemon are always Untouched, Level 1. All the Chimchars know Scratch, Leer, Shadow Claw, and Rock Smash. The Turtwigs know Tackle. Thank you.

Natures available; Chimchar
~Hasty
~Hardy

Natures available; Turtwig
~Quiet
~Bashful
~Hasty
~Jolly
~Bold
~Sassy
~Timid
~Impish

Starters I Don't Need
~Charmander
~Torchic
~Piplup
~Bulbasuar
~Cyndaquil
~Squirtle

Once again thanks for looking at my thread and please help me build my collection of starters, as I am a new breeder.

TheDolph
July 22nd, 2009, 05:10 PM
Sassy chimchar for whatever starter you want.

Jack_Atlas
July 22nd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Can I get a Turtwig? I don't care about the nature, I just want a Male Turtwig. Please check my thread (Link below) and make a reasonable offer.... Oh wait, I think can get you a torchic!! I just remembered I migrated my Blaziken today. I'd have to breed it for you.

SuperNova132
July 22nd, 2009, 05:13 PM
I will take a Charmander.

Can I get a Turtwig? I don't care about the nature, I just want a Male Turtwig. Please check my thread (Link below) and make a reasonable offer.... Oh wait, I think can get you a torchic!! I just remembered I migrated my Blaziken today. I'd have to breed it for you.

All my turtwigs are male, I'll gladly trade for a torchic.

TheDolph
July 22nd, 2009, 05:15 PM
Your charmander is ready whenever you want to trade go into wifi.

SuperNova132
July 22nd, 2009, 05:17 PM
I'm in wifi waiting for trade.

TheDolph
July 22nd, 2009, 05:18 PM
I am on my way.

Good doing business with you.

Jack_Atlas
July 22nd, 2009, 05:20 PM
Ill let you know when ive bred it

SuperNova132
July 22nd, 2009, 05:22 PM
I am on my way.

Good doing business with you.

As Well as with you if you come across any more pokemon you see, I'll gladly trade for any more of your starters.

Ill let you know when ive bred it

Thank you very much!

Fillller.

TheDolph
July 22nd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Like I said I can breed every starter so if you need any specific one I can do it.
I only ask that you notify me if you're willing to trade other pokemon other than Turtwig and Chimchar.

SuperNova132
July 22nd, 2009, 06:25 PM
Bump

Will be back by tomorrow with more chimchars, piplups, and all other starters that i have already obtained. Please leave a nature you'd like and I'll massivly breed until I get said nature

Also feel free to trade me any other pokemon that you have.

Also looking for someone with Flame Body.

SuperNova132
July 24th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Bump.

Updated with any pokemon, any nature from the list I have above. Still looking for Gen 2 and 3 starters.

pinkpanther8u
July 24th, 2009, 07:52 AM
i have any starter you want except treeko