PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been infracted?

Forever
July 22nd, 2009, 06:49 PM
And if so, when was your first infraction?

I have. Like, once august last year. I regret having done what I did to get infracted. XD;

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 22nd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Nope, i haven't. Although i've only been active for a few months, i don't post that much anyway :P

Patchisou Yutohru
July 22nd, 2009, 06:51 PM
No, I've never been infracted before.

Caelus
July 22nd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Nope, I've never been infracted. The closest I've gotten was a warning and it wasn't one that was put into your profile either... just a simple warning from when I first joined.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Nope. I've never been caught doing any of the bad, bad things I do.

Zorua
July 22nd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Worst I got was a slap on the wrist, if you can guess what that is. :[

Gummy
July 22nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
No, but I got two warnings from Loki and Alter Ego, who ironically are good friends now. xD

Tyrantrum
July 22nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
No, but I got three warnings.

One from BeachBoy.
One from Gretchen Wieners.
One from Went.

^ In that order.

Eon-Rider
July 22nd, 2009, 07:10 PM
I've been an infraction once but I'm not sure if it is worth counting as one because it's worth 0 points.

EDIT: Word usage fail

Gerri Shin
July 22nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Nope I've never gotten an infraction, I've been warned a couple times, but those were both a while ago.

Morkula
July 22nd, 2009, 07:15 PM
I've been a member at PC for over five years, and I've never gotten a single warning or infraction.

Netto Azure
July 25th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I did get an infraction in OT once.

It was because I was "Breaking the 4 word rule"

Which is stupid for forum games IMO. @~@

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I've been warned but never infracted, no.

Camisado
July 25th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Never been infracted or warned. But I've always been a good girl :D

Sora
July 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I'm quite the good girl, as I have never gotten a Warning or an Infraction since I got here~ nevermind that I was gone for half a year, but nyaaah...

Avey
July 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
I got warned back in January '08 for mini-modding, by Forest Grovyle, and I got an infraction for VM Harrassment + Disrespect by Mewthree but that was reversed an hour later.

Counterfeit
July 25th, 2009, 12:27 PM
http://www.jetrix.co.uk/screens/infractions_25_7_09.png

Only within the last year.

Lucent
July 25th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Two infractions, one warning. On my main account, by the way. My alt. is infraction-free :3

The first infraction was a two-pointer for posting too short a response in an RP.
The warning was for posting multiple times in a user's welcome thread.
The second infraction was a three-pointer for continuing to post off-topic in an RP's OOC thread even after Alter told us to stop (this is the OOC for the RP I got the first infraction for, by the way).

They were given out by Loki, BeachBoy (back when he was still the Welcome/New User forum Mod), and Alter Ego. They've all expired now, so... XD

All three happened during the fourth month period I was "Pikataro" (when I first joined), by the way.

Hiidoran
July 25th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I'm coming upon my fourth year anniversary here, and I've never so much as received a warning, let alone an infraction.

Hiidoran can have cookie, yes? :D

Spinosaurus
July 25th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Nope, no warning and infraction. And im trying to keep this up! :D

bit.trip void
July 25th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I got a warning, for disrespect to a member guy. XD.

Michii
July 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I've had one infraction. April 12th (or 14th, maybe 16th,.. 18th? I'm too lazy to check), 2008 for character breakage. I remember the post, because it was also my first rep (neutral, said 'lol'). It was in something that asked if we had MSN. I replied "I have MSN" or something of the sort. I then continued, "stupid character limit" because my post wasn't long enough. As much as I'd love to blame the whole thing on the fact that the forum I had just come from allowed us to bypass it, it's my fault. I should've read the rules and I was an idiot for trying to be funny about 25char. :/

Eeveonic Deathcore
July 25th, 2009, 02:49 PM
On this account, I have not been infracted.

Cassino
July 25th, 2009, 04:14 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/misc/redcard_small.gif What's Your Hair Color?
Reason: Character limit breakage February 19th, 2009 07:40 PM by Signomi 2 / Expired

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/misc/yellowcard_small.gif Pointless classes that...
Reason: Character limit breakage January 25th, 2008 11:55 PM by Ausaudriel 0 / Expired

I'd have more if I don't delete the posts I later omit text from which renders them inadequately long. I may stop doing that (deleting them)... Hm.

Wish
July 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM
I have received one warning from Went back in the day. I only posted three words in TCTI, thus got warned.

Other than that, I never got infracted for anything.

Citrinin
July 25th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I haven't been infracted for anything. ^^

Guillermo
July 25th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Why the hell would I be infracted? I've never done anything wrong.

Yes. :[

machinegun777
July 25th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I've never been infracted before XD

donavannj
July 25th, 2009, 06:06 PM
As far as I am aware, I have never received any infractions.

Gymnotide
July 25th, 2009, 06:16 PM
And if so, when was your first infraction?

I have. Like, once august last year. I regret having done what I did to get infracted. XD;

Hay I got infracted for that too :D

Snivi
July 25th, 2009, 06:21 PM
No but I was demoted from being a mod because of having a questionable location.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2009, 07:24 PM
I have for having short post in the art section of this forum

:t354:TG

jasonresno
July 25th, 2009, 08:02 PM
No but I was demoted from being a mod because of having a questionable location.

Questionable location?

I've never been infracted. In like five or six years. Pretty legit.

Melody
July 25th, 2009, 10:32 PM
I thank God, the Heavens, the Stars, and the Sun that I've got enough wisdom to avoid being warned or infracted.

Even under the old system, I had no warnings. (Hence I have no staff>user notes on my profile)

I'm not too shy to ask the staff about things, especially when it comes to matters which could end in an infraction not addressed. The most I've ever had is a PM or IM from staff asking me to do something. I try to keep it obvious that I'm not fool enough to defy the rules unless I totally feel that something is unfair, or wrong with the rule. (and in that case I usually simply discuss the matter with as many members of staff as possible, to see how they feel about it. Usually they come up with decent enough explanations for my questions, even if they can't tell me all the reasons why) I usually find out the real reasons later anyway, unless it's something regarding someones ban, then I don't even bother asking about it

Haza
July 25th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Yes. Mostly for cursing or bypassing it.

Lucy Lu
July 26th, 2009, 12:57 AM
No. In all my years of being here in this forum, I never got warned or infracted. It is because before I post something, I think before I post. I make sure it is in the rules. If I know it isn't I won't post it. Because there were times I would see some videos, and I would love to post them. But I look at the content...if it is inappropriate I won't use that video. I don't want to get myself into trouble of something that I should have thought it through first.

And if I sense that a thread is out of hand, I won't go there. I get away from confrontation. Because once I get into it...I will get into trouble for it. So I don't even try.

Kazukii
July 26th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I've had 2 infractions & 2 warnings. The problem with my advertising one was that I'd given up on PC and I wanted people to join my own forum so I sent the link around a few profiles. My own fault but I wouldn't have done that if I was actually involved with PC at that time. I wouldn't have done any of the things that earned my infractions =/
http://i32.tinypic.com/25jb5vk.jpg

Signomi
July 26th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Never been infracted before, no. The infraction system was a recent addition during the last year and it would have been rather foolish if me as a mod to have gotten one for any reason. But I have had my signature edited in the distant past, even then I never really had a warning for it.

Mitchman
July 26th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Yes. Over 25 total infracts and warnings. I am such a naughty person...

Alinthea
July 26th, 2009, 03:24 AM
I have had two warnings.
One was in TCTI because I didn't use 4 words ><
And the other was stupid and wasn't needed.

From Colour Me Evil and was classed as "Spam/Off topic"
I answered the question the guy asked.
Great spam hey?

Anxiety.
July 26th, 2009, 03:58 AM
A while ago yes. For swearing.
My first and only infraction.

.little monster
August 20th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Why no, I have not been infracted

Rokusasu
August 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I'm a good Roku, why yes I am. :3 No warnings/ infractions... Yet.

Sweet Candace
August 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I've been infracted. Mostly for my signature problems.

Starom
August 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Nope, although I'm not a majorly active user anyway XD

wolf
August 20th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Nope, but have one warning from Britney Spears for using !!! as a filler back when I was a noob lol, and another warning from bgt for accidentally posting twice without deleting the duplicate post. :x

Devil's Guitarist
August 20th, 2009, 12:16 PM
yup,three times...bad boy bad boy whacchagonnado whacchagonnado when they come for you hahahahaha

Jordan
August 20th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Not as far as I can remember.

Gumball Watterson
August 20th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Nope, I'm pretty much clean on the infraction system.

BUUUUT... on the old system that is a different story o.o <*Was naughty*

Serene Grace
August 20th, 2009, 12:56 PM
I have 2 warnings on PC currently.

From ‎Franceschi and bgt.

Ben Kenobi
August 20th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Nope, I've never been infracted or warned during my time here.

Bagel
August 20th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Yes ive been infracted, for disrespect to other members by Lightning, I deserved it.

Dont do it people, no matter how angry you are!~

the bitter end.
August 20th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Five for various things, they're all expired.

Silhouette
August 20th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Two infractions for the same thing =/. I didn't have 4 lines in an RP post, but I wasn't using fixed width so it looked 4 lines to me.

They're long expired, now. :)

.Seth
August 20th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I've gotten only 1 warning, and it's for replying to a NU/W thread twice.
Expired, as I got it back in...July 08.

Mr.Kirby
August 20th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Thankfully I haven't gotten an infraction here, but I've been infracted on other sites before so I know my place now on forums. >:P

BeachBoy
August 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM
People think I have a clean infraction record, and I find that too funny. XD; I used to be a newbie and had, sure enough, growing pains to go through. It's why I kinda always laugh when people seriously freak out over it nowadays, I turned out all right, didn't I? If you learn from those mistakes, it's actually a good thing, in my eyes. :D

---
Warning: Internet Slang!! February 7th, 2008
07:46 PM Expired 0 Censor bypass and swearing Amachi

3-point Infraction: Rate my Haymaker Team! January 31st, 2008
12:37 PM Expired 3 Double or consecutive posting Britney Spears
---
Oh how troublesome I was my first week or so on PC. X)

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 20th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Nope, never been infracted... yet...

Swift!
August 20th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Yep. Twice.

First time was for double posting in the RP section. Everyone used to do it. ;P And the second time was for copying and pasting welcomes. :\ Damn you, Beachy!

digi-kun
August 20th, 2009, 11:20 PM
I was warned way back when i first joined for keeping up on a flame war, but other than that, I'm pretty clean.

s0nido
August 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Never, ever, ever. Not even a warning. I try to follow the rules. The worst thing that has ever happened to me was me having threads of mine locked or reviving a thread, but otherwise, I've never broken a rule.

Hamako-chan
August 21st, 2009, 12:28 AM
I haven't been infracted... yet xD

deliriouspurple
August 21st, 2009, 12:33 AM
LOL yeah, 1 warning from Sana.

The Corrupt Plague
August 21st, 2009, 06:28 PM
Never, I think this place is cool and I try to follow the rules as closely as I can.

Star★Seeker
August 21st, 2009, 06:32 PM
Not really. I'm a good boy here on PC.

Graceful
August 22nd, 2009, 03:18 AM
I've had 5. And I've got 2 points. The last was in February.

salmence33
August 22nd, 2009, 08:24 AM
I haven't been infracted...yet,
although I bet it will happen sometime.

Cherrim
August 24th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Never gotten an infraction though I know I've deserved a few. ;p Mostly just from me knowingly breaking the rules and closing threads with one-word posts like "No." They get reported sometimes which is great. 8)

But yeah, aside from fooling around here and there where warranted, I behave.

Klippy
August 24th, 2009, 07:23 AM
I got one for saying, "FROSTED WHEATIES!!!!!!!!!!!" in a member fanclub when my friends and I were discussing cereal. It was around the beginning of 2008.

Then Jeff accidentally gave me one that wasn't meant for me and it's permanently burned into my profile. ;___;