PDA

View Full Version : The children are attacking! ;o;

.little monster
July 22nd, 2009, 08:40 PM
I searched for 'kids' and 'children' and found nothing.

Do you want children? Why or why not?

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 08:44 PM
Personally, I'd say yes, only a few though, so I don't have to work overtime more than what I could and won't have a hard time raising them. :D
I find children very innocent, and I think I'd have fun if I had a few.

It depends on how many my future wife would want. XD

EDIT:
@Ctep: Yeah, I know. XD I'm may not old enough to know how and how costly it is to raise kids, but I know they don't have the same cost in raising as cats.

Jude Mathis
July 22nd, 2009, 08:45 PM
Of course I do, eventually. Right now, I'm still a bit too young in my opinion, and find small children pretty dang annoying. xD But someday, yes.

.little monster
July 22nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Personally, I'd say yes, only a few though, so I don't have to work overtime. :D

It depends on how many my future wife would want. XD
You have to work overtime for one child, it isn't a cat. XP

No, I do not like children. o.o;

Miss Soupy
July 22nd, 2009, 08:49 PM
Sure, but the process of getting there sounds like a pain. Having mood swings, strange cravings, and then stretch marks afterwords isn't exactly my definition of a pleasantly spent nine months... But the kid and their little martian eyes would make it alllll worth it. :3

Star★Seeker
July 22nd, 2009, 08:53 PM
I don't like annoying children, but I love children in general. So yes, I'd like to have children. They're just little bundles of joy.

Esper
July 22nd, 2009, 09:10 PM
If I were going to have kids the only way I'd do it is by adopting. There are too many kids who don't have good homes and families (and too many good families who won't even consider adoption).

As for right now, no, I don't want kids. I don't see myself being a good parent.

Mika
July 22nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
:x I want to be a stay at home mom with 4+ kids as soon as possible once I'm married and all that jazz.

Again, I know I'm weird in this, as everyone's so career oriented now adays, but if you have a job and you dump your children on other people, you're not doing your second job of being a parent. :x -firm nod- But again that's just my opinon. XD;; There's nothing wrong with working, as long as you put your family first imo.

Caelus
July 22nd, 2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I want kids. I don't know why, to be honest, I just want kids.
Of course I'm too young and unprepared to raise them now, but someday I'd like to have kids of my own... even if it'll be tough.

Haza
July 22nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Not for a very long time. I dont do diapers or anything of the sort.

Gummy
July 22nd, 2009, 11:09 PM
After baby sitting both my niece and nephew, I know for a fact that I most definitely want no kids. Of course, it won't only be my decision, so if my wife insists, we'll have one kid - max. I've just seen that children aren't something you have at whim, and you seriously have to prepare for them. My sister unfortunately made the mistake of not preparing, so I was stuck watching her two kids half the time (her son sometimes call me daddy, even though his father is still around) and I'm sure they'll stick me with the upcoming one. I just don't want my kids to be someone else's burden.

Vie
July 23rd, 2009, 01:01 AM
I want some, but I first want to build my own life and then find someone I love (and who loves me) and then, maybe, when I did what I wanted to do and when I found a place where I want to stay, get children. =]

Guillermo
July 23rd, 2009, 01:09 AM
To be honest, yes. I do. Knowing you've just become a parent would have to be the greatest feeling in the world. Sure, they're hard work, but it all pays off. Though I only would want 1, no more.

Mitchman
July 23rd, 2009, 01:16 AM
Yeah whenever I get the chance I will have children. I'm the eldest of most of my cousins so I take care of 6-7 of them at a time. So yeah I think I can handle my own.

Kazukii
July 23rd, 2009, 01:20 AM
It'd be nice I think but I don't think my sexuality would allow for it ='(

Cherrim
July 23rd, 2009, 04:19 AM
My thoughts on it right now? No. NO NO NO.

I can't stand kids most of the time. I can be around them for small amounts of time but after a while even the nicest kids just start to bug me. I'm not sure what it is but I never know what to say and--god forbid I have to do anything other than basic conversation--I suck at it. :( I can think of only one or two kids that I get along with and that's only because they're my cousins and they're the only other cousins I have that like Pokémon, lmfao.

I'm not gonna go into details but I've kind of wanted to get rid of my ability to even *have* children for a while since it'd solve a whooole bunch of problems. <_< I can't, though, because I'm only 20 and pretty much anyone I talk to about it still says "you might change your mind one day!" I've known since about age 12 or 13 that I really don't want kids so I don't expect that to change but I kind of hope it does so that later on I don't regret just demanding the procedure earlier and saving myself lots of hardships. XD;

⋚Raika⋚
July 23rd, 2009, 04:24 AM
Not now, I'm only 15 this year. But in the future I suppose yes.

Gold warehouse
July 23rd, 2009, 04:24 AM
I live in the present and I don't plan my future. I have no idea if I will ever want children or not.
If I ever did decide that I would like children, I would probably adopt.

Cassino
July 23rd, 2009, 04:52 AM
I've kind of wanted to get rid of my ability to even *have* children for a while since it'd solve a whooole bunch of problems.
Me too; but I'll only bother if I decide to get into a relationship.

Yeah, I don't even want a partner(s), let alone a number of screaming children running around my legs.

machinegun777
July 23rd, 2009, 04:57 AM
No, I rather not. Kids are really annoying lol

Serene Grace
July 23rd, 2009, 05:38 AM
Dunno yet :|

Maybe, I'm only 14 so maybe, maybe not.

EmeraldSky
July 23rd, 2009, 06:20 AM
While I like being around kids, I wouldn't make them myself--like someone else said, there are so many kids who never have the chance to have a mom and dad that love them, so if I ever decide I want kids, I will adopt

daigonite
July 23rd, 2009, 06:23 AM
AND THEY'RE ARMED TOO SWEET JESUS NO

Well, I think personally I'll wait until I'm sexually mature to answer that question, heh. I like children, but I'm exhausted quickly... o.o

Maybe I should work at a toy store? But people may think of me as a pedo... =_=

Sammi
July 23rd, 2009, 06:31 AM
I figure that's a question I can't really answer until I'm in a position to have children.

Although, to be honest, the thought of being a parent kind of scares me. I'm afraid of screwing up. .__.;

NeonFire
July 23rd, 2009, 08:53 AM
I'm thirteen and have a long way to go, but yes, I do want children. In my church, raising children is encouraged and being a mother is a sacred assignment.
Sacred assignment...sorry, I'm not quite sure if that sounds right. Moving on...
I'm not fond of the diapers, the barf, and all that jazz, but I absolutely love little babies. I'm sure it'll be more than worth it.
I might adopt too, if I can afford it.

Ayselipera
July 23rd, 2009, 02:58 PM
Never. I hate children and everything about them.
Plus I know I would be a bad parent.

Captain Fabio
July 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM
In the future yes.

Not any time soon thought.
At this current moment in time, I am sick of little kids.

World King
July 23rd, 2009, 03:26 PM
I know everyone has doubts and fears abou being parents, specially most being afraid of screwing up, and all that.

Well, I find little kids and babies adorable and I'd love to have children myself, but I think I'll wait 4-6 years when I've built a life, have become self-sustained, and have the capacity for it.

Naruto Uzumaki
July 24th, 2009, 08:14 AM
I would want children. I hear most adults say that children are the joy in their life., so I would want at least 1.

Kinarii
July 24th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Certainly not.

I don't like the idea of having to carry something inside of me for 9 months, all the while making absolute certain I take extra good care of my health, and not to mention all the side-effects and possibilities of birth complications, and then after all that, devote 20 or so years of my life to bringing up another person to adulthood. I know I wasn't fun to raise, and pretty much everything that's 'wrong' with me can be inherited, and then I'd have to deal with that, and so would my hypothetical husband.

On top of all that, I know I wouldn't make a good mother. Like what was said in previous posts, children are not cats, and cats are the maximum I can handle. I think any stage of childhood can be hell for the parent. Babies are very fragile, and that stage is also critical in development, so if you screw up there, you really screwed up. Toddlers are like babies, except they can now get around and make their own trouble. I could go on, but you get the idea.

Sure it's the miracle of bringing another life into the world, but it's not like the species will die off if I don't procreate. :/

Mr. Downstairs
July 24th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I certainly wonder what it would be like. There are times when I give my father the benefit of the doubt and say "I guess I won't understand until I experience the torture of having children run around under you." I certainly would want to see what it's like. I'd probably try to make my children's lives better by at least 50% of my own life.

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 03:51 PM
No.
I can't stand small children. Plus, I can hardly take care of myself, I often forget to do simple things, like cook myself dinner. I smoke and drink, I'm a bad role model. Considering kids look up to their parents, I'd suck, they'd be little alcoholics on drugs.
And I don't want that.

.Seth
July 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
That's something for my 14-year-old self to decide later in life. Not now.

Conan Edogawa
July 24th, 2009, 03:55 PM
No. After meeting myself I realized couldn't handle it.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 24th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Yup, i'm gonna be having kids, i don't really know when, maybe in my early 20s. I actually can't stand children but maybe if it's mine it will be different :D

I actually was worried i would of had a child at such a young age because something happened, but luckily it didn't happen :D (No i'm not saying, i'm lucky i didn't have the child, i'm saying im lucky nothing happened)

Zorua
July 24th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Yes. Triplets. XD

My partner doesnt mind either. Hehe.

donavannj
July 25th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Well, not at the moment. Thanks to having a sister born when I was thirteen, I have learned that babies are high maintenance, and that little girls are very moody and pouty. And my sister's very clingy toward my parents. Since my brother and I are both at least 11 years older than her, she's kind of like an only child in the sense that she doesn't really have anyone in the house that is close in age to her to play with.

ShinjisLover
July 25th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Ew, no. I hate children. They're whiny and blegh. ¬_¬ Always complaining about stupid crap like not getting a cookie or something.

I remember my brother used to cry when I stole his binky. I swear, I'm not a klepto! O.o

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2009, 08:03 PM
No, I can't stand being around my little cousins and nieces and nephew when their parents are arround, so the answer is no to me

:t354:TG

Melody
July 25th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Maybe. I'm not going to put myself on the line and say yes or no, simply because it all depends on what me and the girl I love decide upon. I'm not a fool, and I definitely wouldn't choose have children if I couldn't care for them responsibly, and teach them right from wrong. I grew up with a younger brother, so I think I'm confident enough to father my own children.

But that being said, I'd wait until everything was just right. The right kind of job, home and all you know. I'm just strange like that, I don't see myself having a kid until I'm well prepared to provide for it until it grows up and leaves home.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 26th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Probably at some point in the future, but not a lot. I kinda hate the idea of having about eight kids running around the house, all of them needing changing, feeding looking after...one, I can handle :D

Rokusasu
July 26th, 2009, 12:05 PM
To be honest, I really don't know. o_o; Ask me again in a few years? XD It's nice to look after my cousin's two kids once in a while, but that's about it. D; I don't think I'll be ready for a while yet.