PDA

View Full Version : Which PC members do you care for?

God
July 22nd, 2009, 09:42 PM
lol, I know theres been a lot of threads concerning PC members lately but I..yeah, I don't have argumentative skills.

Anyway, which PC members do you care for the most? (I'll make a tl;dr in a couple of posts)

Star★Seeker
July 22nd, 2009, 09:47 PM
I don't really care about PC members. I'd rather care about my real life friends. xD

Mika
July 22nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
I don't really care about PC members. I'd rather care about my real life friends. xD

I don't have any 'real life friends' so my closer pc friends are my real life friends. :x The ones I'm closet to are my mamas, my dog and my squish but I love all of them. ;__; every single last friend.

[/sap]

Tyrantrum
July 22nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
The ones I talk to a lot.

Mostly Kimmy, Seth, Stats, and Nick, even though he never talks to me. :(

Avey
July 22nd, 2009, 11:02 PM
My universal love and care spreads to everyone in this community~!

Drew
July 22nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
I can say right now that I don't like to play favorites, and I'm definitely not naming off a list of people. xD But if I make an effort to talk with you, on PC or MSN, then I have to care to a certain extent, don't I?

Otherwise, I wouldn't take the time out of my life to hit the 'Send' button. :x

Sure there are people that I'm closer to then others, but in general, there's a lot of people on here that I care about.

Guillermo
July 23rd, 2009, 12:32 AM
Too many to name, really, but mainly the people I talk to on Skype and MSN. They should all know who they are. <3

Noah Ridgewood
July 23rd, 2009, 02:23 AM
Too many to name, really, but mainly the people I talk to on Skype and MSN. They should all know who they are. <3
^ What Will said. Though, not all of the people I talk to on MSN. Of course all of them mean something to me, but only a handfew of them mean pretty much everything to me. Maybe five or six?

Mitchman
July 23rd, 2009, 02:25 AM
Only one I could actually give a damn about is Netto cause he is my awesome PC bud. Without him I would probably have been inactive since last year.

Signomi
July 23rd, 2009, 03:21 AM
Personally I find this topic extremely iffy because people are likely to list names and miss out others, it's never fun. >_>;

The people I care about are my closest friends, they matter a lot to me and I value them greatly, though there is just too many to list.

Kazukii
July 23rd, 2009, 03:22 AM
Everyone who I have great conversations with via Vm or in DCC :) You guys rock.

Forever
July 23rd, 2009, 03:29 AM
I'll list all. :D

This is in no order, but it's by the people that I had last contact with/left conversation earlier. Or that I randomly remember. If I forgot you, um. Vm me or something.

Emily
Ralph
Larry
22sa
Zet
Malyka
Will
Siggy
Mario
Adware
Saba
Drew
Audy
Lucy
Simmone
Jake
Andy
Erica
Ray
Kenji
Nick
Akuma
Joey
munna
Naoi
Tali
Mika
Macy
Jess
Went
Ryan
Christos
Jesh
Tara
Skilly
Limey
Gummy
XDude
Wish
Fable
Gav
Libra
Gym
Luke
Kimberly
bgt
May
Alex
John
Klippy
Ethan
Gerri
Zuzu
Blazichu
Tater Tot
digi
Chi
m3
Dukey
Derk
Jeff
Erik
Angelo
Shika
TSA
jpp
Clara
Michii
Pinky
Cosmic
Queen Boo
Shayla
Michael.. as in muderface idk your username nao.
Jae
Matt.. as in drummershuff

... That should be all. It's difficult rembering people I care about - to those that I have forgotten, you've left PC/banned/something else sooo... XD;

Schweppes
July 23rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
None yet, hopefully this changes. ;O;

Aurafire
July 23rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
My close friends. I'm not gonna take the time to list them all, they know who they are.

.Wolfie-kun.
July 23rd, 2009, 09:18 AM
Mainly whoever I talk to most on here and/or MSN, so that's right now only Switchback and Graceful.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 23rd, 2009, 09:19 AM
You really want me to be honest? None.

Sure, I have friends, but are they people I would use my telekinetic abilities to ward bullets from them? I think not. :\

Not yet.

ShinjisLover
July 23rd, 2009, 09:29 AM
I love you all! ~♥

Obviously Limey-chan~

But I care about all of my friends.

Gold warehouse
July 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
I care about a fair few people online, more than I care about most of the people I know irl.
They all know who they are.

.little monster
July 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
I care about so many, just because they're online that doesn't mean you shouldn't care. I care about all of the members.

Gummy
July 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
To tell you the truth, it'd be easier for me to tell you the ones that I don't care for. There are too many friends that I've made and developed close relationships to name them all. The ones that I care for most are probably the ones that I talk to frequently on MSN/Skype. These are the guys that I can bring almost any problem to and 99% of the time they listen and give me advice. At the same time, a lot of them have problems of their own and I find myself worrying about them even when I'm not on my laptop. After we got Skype and I heard their voices for the first time (or they've at least heard mine), I've felt like we've become more than just "online friends from a Pokemon forum". Heck,I have lots of irl friends that I don't speak to on a regular basis. I just hate having to live with the fact that when Summer officially ends for all of us, our timezones will get in the way of many of our chats. However, I doubt a little separation will sever the strong bonds we've formed. Other than these people, there are a few others like Astinus, Griff and diamondpearl876 that I've just known since my joining of PC, so I hold a special space in my heart for them. There are even more that I care about that don't fit this category, but it'd literally take me hours to go through that.

22sa
July 23rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
There's no PC member I don't care about...

Owl
July 24th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I'm new here so no one cares for me. :(

donavannj
July 24th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Since everyone here seems to be a sane, rational person (or if not sane, at the very least entertaining), it would go against my principles not to. It's a shame when the world loses people like that. Even if it does happen everyday.

Sakurah
July 24th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Drew.
She's my friend outside of PC and even if I met her online;
a friend is a friend.
&hearts;

We're like Pikachu and Ash.
Her being Ash. 8D

Michii
July 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I care for the people that I talk to almost regularly on MSN and/or Skype. They're the people that I trust almost completely; the people that I can go to with my problems and they can come to me with their problems. And the best part? I can start a conversation about something like pudding with them and keep it going for hours :ppp.

Graceful
July 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I care about most people on my contact list!
Enishi
Thundєr
GavZ
.Wolfie-Kun.
Zero-the hero of the light
Tre

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:54 AM
The only people I care for are my real life friends, not internet friends unless if they were my friends in real life

:t354:TG

Captain Fabio
July 28th, 2009, 09:09 AM
There are a few people I "care" for.