PDA

View Full Version : If you were a pirate...

Forever
July 22nd, 2009, 09:54 PM
... Where would you hide your treasure? This is assuming that all pirates automatically have treasure. And yes, you have to say where you'll hide it because this is hypothetical and you're most likely not a pirate except a pirate of music/movies/etc...

Anyways, I'd hide it in one of those trees that are like... open at the front, but um, underneath the tree.

Mika
July 22nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
I'd hide it in my shed, under layers of duckfood. o3o And I'd steal coins, paper money is easier to track but coins are older and heavier.

I'm going to need quite a bit of duckfeed tho. :x

Star★Seeker
July 22nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
Argh, me matey! All great pirates are sure to hide their loot under where there is a big red x like this:
X

I'd hide it inside a giant, hollow lupus book, beacuse it's never lupus! Or in a faraway, undiscovered cave.

Haza
July 22nd, 2009, 10:24 PM
In Antartica! Who goes there?

Tyrantrum
July 22nd, 2009, 11:23 PM
In my room. No one would ever think to look there. ;D

Cid
July 22nd, 2009, 11:28 PM
It depends on how big/many the treasure is. If it's big or a lot, behind the ol' bookshelf on the second floor of our house. No one looks there, and no one recognizes what's behind. If it's small, then I'd hide it inside a sock, and place it in me wardrobe.

Vie
July 23rd, 2009, 01:03 AM
I would hide it on the isla de moerta. An Island that can not be found exept for those who already know where it is.

Yeah, thats a quote from PotC. xD

Guillermo
July 23rd, 2009, 01:21 AM
I would hide it in my pants.

Kazukii
July 23rd, 2009, 01:24 AM

You'd better wash it when it comes out =O

Uhmmm.. behind a wardrobe? xP

bit.trip void
July 23rd, 2009, 01:26 AM
Will ish funny. :3

I'd hide it in my fireplace. :].

Mitchman
July 23rd, 2009, 01:30 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/do_what_you_want_coz_a_pirate_is_free_tshirt-p23592092210375893647f3_400.jpg (http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf)
I would hide me booty somewhere in the galapagos islands.

Guillermo
July 23rd, 2009, 01:31 AM
You'd better wash it when it comes out =O

Uhmmm.. behind a wardrobe? xP

But then people wouldn't care about touching it. If I didn't wash it, it's technically always going to be mine because no one would want to touch it. Yes.

Serene Grace
July 23rd, 2009, 01:35 AM
I'll put mine in Brock's bag.

⋚Raika⋚
July 23rd, 2009, 01:46 AM
I would hide my treasure in my pants.http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/nyanya.gif But seriously I prefer being a ninja.http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/ninja.gif

Jack O'Neill
July 23rd, 2009, 02:02 AM
I'd divide my treasure and hide the pieces in various offshore accounts registered under multiple assumed names in places like Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

Cheesymitten
July 23rd, 2009, 04:02 AM
I'd put it in another treasure chest, lock that chest, get another chest.
And wallah then i'd put it next to my dogs cage.

Cassino
July 23rd, 2009, 04:33 AM
On the ship.
It's a steamship (http://www.old-picture.com/civil-war/pictures/Steam-Ship.jpg), good luck catching up with me.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 23rd, 2009, 05:39 AM
I wouldn't be a pirate.

I WOULD BE A NINJARATE

That way, I could have awesome Ninja powers AND Pirate powers. I would then proceed to rule the universe. I wouldn't need to hide my treasure then, as I would have brainwashed everyone into becoming my slave.

Cassino
July 23rd, 2009, 06:18 AM
I wouldn't be a pirate.

I WOULD BE A NINJARATE

That way, I could have awesome Ninja powers AND Pirate powers. I would then proceed to rule the universe. I wouldn't need to hide my treasure then, as I would have brainwashed everyone into becoming my slave.
:O
Oh no you don't:
http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp360/cucumberbucket/Motivational%20Pics/lumberjack_commandos.jpg

hashtag
July 23rd, 2009, 06:59 AM
I would hide my treasure in the woods by my house. Original, huh?

Eucliffe
July 23rd, 2009, 07:12 AM
My treasure would be...magically sealed in your ever-so-typical treasure chest in my attic. Where only I or Marisa or Patchouli can open it.

Yes, I'm a magic-using pirate. But it's better than a sparkly vampire, no?

♣Gawain♣
July 23rd, 2009, 07:24 AM
Arr ye landlubbers! We hide ye doubloons in ye chest matey! Arr...And the chest ye will hide in me place no pirate can ever find! Harharharhar!!!

.little monster
July 23rd, 2009, 07:30 AM
I'd cut open my mattress, put it in there, sew the mattress up, travel 3,000 miles in a random direction, dig a hole, fill it back up, go 3000 more miles, dig a hole, bury it. X3

MechaTrickster
July 23rd, 2009, 07:39 AM
Id spend then just bury the box or whatever is holding it

Schweppes
July 23rd, 2009, 11:01 AM
I wouldn't hide it because everyone expects that. I'd keep it right in the open. Yes. Nobody would check the treasure chest in front of the television, oh no.

Lily!
July 23rd, 2009, 11:05 AM
I would hide mine ON A BOAT.

Åzurε
July 23rd, 2009, 02:17 PM
In the Internet, On Neopets. right behind the moon icon on the map.

Captain Fabio
July 23rd, 2009, 02:20 PM
*Facepalm*

Anyway.
Depending on what it was...
I would hide my money in the bank!

OH WAIT!

Ayselipera
July 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
I would put it out in the open. Because if someone is looking for my treasure they'll look in the most hidden places then the most obvious.

Cornelius
July 23rd, 2009, 07:24 PM
This is assuming that all pirates automatically have treasure.

Oh, so now you're stereotyping? I'm just joking, of course.

I would hide my treasure on an island, under the stand, cover the stand with rocks, and make sure that nobody would ever get to my treasure.

That's just off of the top of my head, though.

Michii
July 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
If I were a pirate, I'd hide my treasure in a pineapple under the sea.

Gerri Shin
July 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
If I was a pirate I'd sail the seven seas plundering away, however that's getting rather difficult these days. Besides I wouldn't hide me treasure away on some deserted isle where I'll most likely forget about it. I'd spend it on fancy things and try to impress the women that I like with it.

.Seth
July 23rd, 2009, 08:27 PM
I'd hide in one of my blog posts, as nobody goes there any more. XD

0m3GA ARS3NAL
July 23rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
I would dig up treasure with a shovel tied to my crotch.
Oh yeah, I went there.

God
July 23rd, 2009, 11:10 PM

Hey gurl, I found your booty.

Gummy
July 23rd, 2009, 11:14 PM

Because no one get's in your pants, amirite? <3 will

If I were a pirate, I'd put it on my doorstep. When you live in my part of Brooklyn, you realize your stuff get's stolen no matter where you hide it, so why bother looking for a nice spot?

Gymnotide
July 24th, 2009, 12:07 AM
I am a pirate irl : /

I can't say where I hide my treasure, though, or else everyone on this forum would go there immediately and then start fighting. Inevitably, two of those skirmishers will be high-ranking nobles who have already had some prior run-ins. They'll call their guilds into session and plan an attack on the other. Eventually, a large war will have begun and the two will begin recruiting all the people they know on PC and elsewhere. The two resulting factions will wage combat with each other for centuries to come, causing relentless flaming in PC and the eventual split of PC into two smaller forums. Then, both sides will attempt to DDOS the other faction, and both will go down. Without a place to talk about Pokemon, pirates, and other miscellaneous topics, many forumgoers will search for new refuge. Now with the population of PC diffused across many different forums, the conflict over the treasure will once again erupt, only this time in a more widespread fashion; all the forums in the world will dissolve into chaos. Further following the course of the struggle, the remaining survivors (yes, internet flaming can have profound effects on people in real life, you troll) will then seek refuge in imageboards, instant messengers, MMORPGs, and the like. And guess what? The whole internet is now immersed in total war. The MMOs cast fireballs and blizzards at the instant messengers, but they block their attacks with away messages; imageboards conjure up monstrosities from the depths of the internet's "naughty place" (oh, 4chan). Hell, even Neopets start running loose. No longer bound by the utopian world's ideals, the creatures run rampant and flay every being in existence. Since the internet is no longer SFW, the denizens of the Earth turn to video games. Gamespot stops writing game reviews (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) because all their members have fled to avoid being killed. Now, when people go to stores to buy games, even if they miraculously avoid being dragged into meaningless fistfights, they cannot differentiate between the good games and the really crappy ones, like that golf one. Seriously, who wants to play golf on their DS? Not you? Too bad! Now that all the money in the world is being funneled into the war effort, the only games on the shelves are freaking golf.

And that's why I can't reveal the location of my treasure.
I'm only protecting you from a world of golf for DS... And eternal war.

Owl
July 24th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Under my bed o3o, no one would look there lol.

Sakurah
July 24th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Forget the Pirates! It's all about ninjas, bby!
...Thinking of pirates reminds me of Drew, who reminds me of One Piece, which reminds me of that one song.

I'll most likely hide the treasure on some island, digging a hole and marking it with an X. Then a few years later, I'll go hunting for it and with me being a total klutz, I'll go the wrong way and the X would no longer be there.

8D

mitzoken
July 24th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I'd hide my treasure under Brock's eyelids. No light has been shed there.

okay, maybe like.. twice.

Bagel
July 24th, 2009, 11:31 AM
were would i hide my treasure.......

i think i would also hide my treasure under brocks eyelids, its a good hiding spot.

you can have one eye and ill have the other >.<

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 03:07 PM
If I move the sink in the kitchen there's a hole which leads to a series of tunnels used in Victorian times (I think). There is a grate just before the door to the entry way, any rain water ran through that grate into the series of under ground tunnels, which are now unusable, (even the grate has been blocked off) for various reasons. I would hide my treasure there.

Superjub
July 24th, 2009, 03:15 PM
I would hide mine inside a chest, which is in another chest, which is in another chest etc. They'd give up after a while. xD

Conan Edogawa
July 24th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I would hide it in myself. No one would ever think of journeying in there. The last person who did.. well we don't talk about that. They never made it out.

Wings Don't Cry
July 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Isn't it obvious?

A leprechaun hides it under a rainbow
A ninja hides it in their clothes
A namek swallows it

So a pirate would keep it anywhere away from Nami
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KcIiusogo3U/SOEtsbodokI/AAAAAAAABFA/KGI-jyA1rUg/s320/Nami-Beri.jpg

Åzurε
July 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Revision: I'd hide it in MY chest.
Who needs breast implants when-never mind. =D

donavannj
July 24th, 2009, 10:49 PM
I'd hide it in the secret passageway located deep within the confines of the old Metropolitan Stadium, which has not been a structure since the 1980's. That's right, I'm a time-traveling pirate!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I wont tell but I'll let you know that if theres a mark with my signature of my name on it then you found my treasure

:t354:TG

AbraTwistedSpoon
July 26th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I would hide it somewhere... Where no one knows, not including me. I would forget where the treasure is located... makes it more fun(and frustrating) to find it.

Captain Hobo.
July 26th, 2009, 08:33 AM
I would hide it my backyard

Idiot!
July 31st, 2009, 04:43 PM
I'll just blast it off to outer space. And then bring it down with a missile.

LethalTexture
August 1st, 2009, 12:42 AM
If I was a pirate, I'd do what I want 'cos a pirate is free. I am a pirate.

Pokepal17
August 1st, 2009, 04:39 AM
In my schoolbag because I never let it out of my sight. :P

Cacnea08
August 1st, 2009, 07:24 AM
Pirate? A pirate? Ha ha ha! If I were I would be the first peacemaker pirate, lol!