PDA

View Full Version : Do you press "Log Out"?

Kazukii
July 23rd, 2009, 02:04 AM
When you need to go offline on PC, do you press the log out button or do you just X the screen out?
I just X out because I know nobody else in my family would be interested by here.. :cheeky:

Mitchman
July 23rd, 2009, 02:16 AM
I x out cause I delete all cookies from the point firefox is closed.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 23rd, 2009, 02:18 AM
I actually log off. It's kind of a habit.

Sajuuk
July 23rd, 2009, 02:23 AM
I only click Log Out if something is wrong with a forum.
Since I'm invisible, there's no reason for me to log out at all. :D

Cherrim
July 23rd, 2009, 03:40 AM
I rarely log out. lmfao even here at work I keep myself logged in all the time and in any other case, I usually clear it when I'm done with the browser session.

If I'm using someone else's computer who's also a PC member, I'll log out. Or if I know I'm heading off and people might try to PM me with something urgent, I'll log out so it shows me offline before the 15 minutes are up.

Cheesymitten
July 23rd, 2009, 03:53 AM
The big red 'X' in the right hand corner seems more to my liking.
I hate typing everything in again X-x

Graceful
July 23rd, 2009, 04:03 AM
I don't even sign out (I'm too Lazy! XD)

>Feelings<
July 23rd, 2009, 04:04 AM
I close the tab/ X out, not because I'm lazy, but because I delete the cache of my browser (Firefox) after I'm done with my work anyways, for security and privacy issues.

Cid
July 23rd, 2009, 04:13 AM
Even though Firefox removes cookies and clears the cache if it is closed, I still press the "Log Out" button.

IDK, I don't only go to PC in one laptop, so it's good to be sure. Some laptops/web browsers don't automatically remove cookies. Also, my older sis or older bro uses this laptop after me sometimes, and they're too lazy to open Firefox again so I don't close it.

Jirachu
July 23rd, 2009, 04:16 AM
I sign out because I have a younger brother. Younger by ONE YEAR. That should say a lot...lol

Though, being younger by only a year, he's also starting to 'mature' passed his mischif streak or...whatever, I still MUST be carefull anyways! lol...heh

Cassino
July 23rd, 2009, 04:26 AM
I actually just switch to another tab, unless I'm closing the browser but when I start it up it's right there again.

⋚Raika⋚
July 23rd, 2009, 04:27 AM
I X out the screen. I'm too lazy to keep logging in every time I visit.

Ascaris
July 23rd, 2009, 04:41 AM
No. It's simply annoying to have to sign back in.

ShinjisLover
July 23rd, 2009, 04:43 AM
Nope. No one ever really uses my computer, so I see no point in logging out.

Rokusasu
July 23rd, 2009, 05:08 AM
I 'X' out the screen. Yay for being a lazy-ass.<3 And it's also because I have tendencies to forget my passwords.

Avey
July 23rd, 2009, 05:22 AM
I don't remember the last time I used that button. Probably around a year and a half ago.

Godot17
July 23rd, 2009, 05:25 AM
Nah, I don't log out. I just x out and lock my PC.

I am password protected and nobody knows it >:D. This baby DO NOT LIKE infiltration.

Serene Grace
July 23rd, 2009, 05:28 AM
No logging out for me, no need. I just close the page.

The only time I logged off was to clear my cookies.

machinegun777
July 23rd, 2009, 06:15 AM
I sometimes press the log out button, and some other times I just close the window xD

Sammi
July 23rd, 2009, 06:35 AM
At home, I just x out of the browser. No need to log out, imo, when no one else at home goes to PC and very few people use my computer, ever.

At work, I do log out. Don't know why, it's just habit now. ._.;

fenyx4
July 23rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Well, I've set the comp to "remember me" on me for ease of using PC, so nowadays I X out since I'll return later. In the past, I used to click "Log Out" every time. I do log out to clear cookies, etc., and when I'm on another computer where I don't set it to "remember me".

Eucliffe
July 23rd, 2009, 07:10 AM
Only when switching between accounts or when using a public computer if I accidentally click "Remember Me".

Else, I generally just close the window XD

Katalyst
July 23rd, 2009, 07:16 AM
When I'm on a public computer (the school library, for example), I press Log Out. In my personal laptop, I just X the screen because I'm the only one who uses it.

.little monster
July 23rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
I just exit Mozilla because no one else uses my computer. If I have to go away for a few minutes I usually just lock the screen.

Caelus
July 23rd, 2009, 12:55 PM
I almost always just close the page. I see no point in logging out aside from clearing cookies, especially when no one uses this computer.

Bagel
July 23rd, 2009, 01:06 PM
no, i dnt log out.

cause i use my personal laptop that no one else in my family is alowed to use.(i got younger siblings who like breaking stuff)

and im not worryed that somones going to use my name. my friends sometimes use my labtop and they usely change it so they can add to there own post count. besides the big red X is more inviting. ^_^

Yuri Lowell
July 23rd, 2009, 01:09 PM
At work, yeah I took the time to log out.. but here at home, nah. I just close out of the window/tab itself, and call it good. xD

.Seth
July 23rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
I only "Log Out" if I'm at my friend's house or if I need to clear the cookies/cache.
Other than that, I either just close the tab or Exit (the right word, not just X) the window.

Fernando
July 23rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
I rarely log out,just like to close the browser and thats all.

Captain Fabio
July 23rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
I do not.

No one expect me uses this computer. It is all password protected, so I just stay logged in.

Ayano Katagiri
July 23rd, 2009, 05:30 PM
Almost never. This is my personal computer so no one else uses it anyway, so there's no need to log out for me.

Haza
July 23rd, 2009, 10:33 PM
No. Im the only one at my home who cares to log in so why would I?

Citrinin
July 23rd, 2009, 10:40 PM
I usually just close the window. But if I'm on a shared computer, I always log out (that is, if I'm not already on Private Browsing for Firefox/Incognito for Chrome.)

Satoshi Ookami
July 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Nope I never used that button :D

Germaniac
July 23rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
I press X because I'm lazy to press Log Out :knockedou

Star★Seeker
July 23rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
No. I'm too lazy to click on it, and I'm to lazy to enter my username and password later on.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 23rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
I don't either, the only time i get logged out is if i clear my private data. Besides nobody touches my laptop :P

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 01:42 AM
I just press the X unless someone else is going to use the computer or if I'm logging off to spam visitor visits as a guest on someones profile.

Vie
July 24th, 2009, 01:43 AM
I don't, because I'm too lazy to switch the forum style everytime I log in.

Forever
July 24th, 2009, 01:44 AM
I press the x so damn hard that it doesn't know what's coming to it. :[

Charizard★
July 24th, 2009, 08:10 AM
If I am at my friends house I log off, other I just "X" out.

Michii
July 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I only log out when I'm not on my own computer. I have 'friends' who would snoop around my personal stuff if I keep myself logged on. I almost never log out of PC on my own computer, as I'm the only person who uses it. I don't have to worry about my siblings going on either, because my one brother can't read (or form sentences, for that matter) and my other is busy living his hectic life in the city.

Yamikarasu
July 24th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Only if I was on a different computer would I take the time to log out. Nobody uses this computer but me, so I just have my browser set so it automatically logs me in every time. If it weren't for the fact that I use an easy to remember password, I would have forgotten it by now.

Hiidoran
July 24th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I never bother logging out.

I access PC from my own personal computer that's password protected. Not that any of my family members would really care to get on my computer anyway, let alone PC. XD;

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 11:16 AM
I just 'x' it.
Unless I am on someone elses computer.

Neko64
July 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM
If I'm at home I'll just ex the screen out; I won't bother logging out. Nobody at my home except me goes on PC. However, if I am at a public place like a library or school then I will log out most of the time. As you can see, I am not very trusting of others around me if I don't know them well enough. >P

sanny the hedgehog
July 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM
nah im too lazy to log in or log out!!
lollol!!

Halcyon
July 24th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Even though it is my own personal computer, I still 'Log Out' every time.
It is a habit really. :P

Kilroywuzheere
July 24th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I'm this computer's only user, so I don't bother with logging out anywhere. Its probably a bad habit that might come back to bite me at some point, but eh, I'm good for now.

donavannj
July 24th, 2009, 11:26 PM
No, I do not. Because my browser automatically signs out of all sessions when I close it down.

Netto Azure
July 25th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I usually close the page when I'm not using a public PC LOL.

salmence33
July 25th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I have never pressed log out

Red1530
July 25th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I just x out because I have my own XP account.

Camisado
July 25th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I never log out, since two of the household computers are mine, and on the family PC I have my own user account.

Kyain
July 25th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I 'x' out, because then I would have to copy my name from a post.......
I'm stupid because i can't write the TM next to my name. xD

Snivi
July 25th, 2009, 06:36 PM
No. I am the only one that uses my computer so I am always logged in.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I just hit the x button on my window or tab and it automatically logs out for me'

:t354:TG