PDA

View Full Version : Who is the first member you look for?

hashtag
July 23rd, 2009, 07:23 AM
When you first come online? Like, the first member you look for on the who's online list?

Zuzu much? Pair and the like most awesome person.

Kazukii
July 23rd, 2009, 07:26 AM
Usually if I'm looking at the online list, my first look is to see if Lightning's online.. no particular reason, it's just become a habit. Ctep as well, ach lot's of people.

.little monster
July 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
Usually if I'm looking at the online list, my first look is to see if Lightning's online.. no particular reason, it's just become a habit. Ctep as well, ach lot's of people.
Yay

For some reason I always look for Rukario and Screw the rules! I have green hair. O_o

Eucliffe
July 23rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
Hmm... Never thought of it really... I usually go straight to my VMs if I have any, respond to them, and then see if that person's online since it's likely they'll respond back ^^'

So yeah. I don't have an answer. Yet.

Cheesymitten
July 23rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
BlueSnowHoundoom my psychic sister~
I always check to see if she's online....Even though she's on holiday :'(

Mitchman
July 23rd, 2009, 07:34 AM
SL, Netto, or Zenus. Rarely I go for gavz.

Cherrim
July 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
I... usually don't look for anyone. XD; Mostly anyone I need to contact, I can grab ahold of off of PC so when I'm on PC I'm not used to scowering the Who's Online list for someone.

Sometimes, though, like when a thread needs votes in the staff forum or I'm expecting drama from someone, I'll refresh constantly to check Who's Online to see when the person will get online to see the thread, etc. :V It's never the same person though.

ShinjisLover
July 23rd, 2009, 07:58 AM
Mostly Limey-chan. I also look for Raaji-chan and Todo-chan.

sanny the hedgehog
July 23rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
ahh i cant decided, cause if any of my friends are on then im cool with that.

Gold warehouse
July 23rd, 2009, 08:03 AM
I... usually don't look for anyone. XD; Mostly anyone I need to contact, I can grab ahold of off of PC so when I'm on PC I'm not used to scowering the Who's Online list for someone.

This; I never check the 'Who's Online list'.

Graceful
July 23rd, 2009, 08:19 AM
Wolfie-Kun......He's the only person I can talk about Hikki with.....

Cid
July 23rd, 2009, 08:31 AM
On my first months here at PC, I always checked to see if Tré, DJG, Mitch (Todoroki Is) or Ryan (even before he was modded, anyway, he always was) were online.
At the moment, I keep an eye out mostly for Netto Azure and Todoroki Is (I'm not stalking him) in the Who's Online list.

daigonite
July 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM
No one, because the words are more important than those who say them, and I'm not totally into the "friend" thing.

Besides, looking for their usernames promotes stalking!

I think once I looked for Twocows. That doesn't count, because I needed to contact him for something.

Aurafire
July 23rd, 2009, 08:52 AM
I don't look for anyone in particular...I just go on and go about my business pretty much =P

The Darkest Gale
July 23rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
Gavz,Dark buizel,Giraffe and Cheesymitten
oh not forgetting graceful lol

abnegation
July 23rd, 2009, 08:57 AM
I don't have a habit of looking for the same people. Though i look for them if they contacted me or leave me a vm etc.
I very rarely have an intention to look for someone when i sign in.
I look at the "Who's online" List. My page tends to be topped up with Vm's when i come on so that makes me happy :) I'm too busy replying to them XD

Patchisou Yutohru
July 23rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
I don't look for any member in particular when I just log on. I don't start looking to see if someone's online until after I've been on for a few minutes and I only go searching to see if someone's online if I have to talk to them about something. But usually, the first person I actually see online is Geoff followed by Erica. Though I don't actually go looking for them... they just pop out. :(

Alinthea
July 23rd, 2009, 11:36 AM
I don't look at the "Who's Online" list.
The people I want to talk to, normally, are on MSN.

The only time I look there, is if I need to talk to an admin or something along those lines...

Drew
July 23rd, 2009, 12:38 PM
No certain person.. normally I just check it to see how many of my friends are on. Sometimes, if there's a certain person that I feel like talking to the most, I'll check for them first. Still, most of the time, just anyone that I'm friends with.. Although, at times I go straight to my Notifications/Reports, and the Online List is an afterthought. xD;

Sydian
July 23rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
I used to look for Royal Genesis, but he's never really online anymore and we don't talk much anyway. Now I don't really look for anyone, to be honest. Sometimes I'll glance for Astinus or The Jack of Hearts, but other than that, no one.

Fox♠
July 23rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Who Fox, who?!
Why, you and Vendak of course!

Caelus
July 23rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
I usually look for whoever last VM'd me.

I sometimes might look for whoever in the staff is online for some reason.

Cassino
July 23rd, 2009, 02:06 PM
Any staff administrator, if I've found reason to PM them about something.
Usually nobody.

Barney.
July 23rd, 2009, 02:26 PM
I've been looking for Fi and Will lately.

If they are I log off and come back later.

donavannj
July 23rd, 2009, 02:27 PM
I usually look for no one. I just check to see if there are new posts in the Other Trivia threads I like, and if there are any new posts in the TCG area.

World King
July 23rd, 2009, 03:31 PM
I don't usually go and look for a certain someone, but a few times, I go searching for TwilightBlade (lovely lil' Twilight sis) or ~Hikari~ (new person I've started talking to, lately).

Othr than that, I look for people that want to Wi-Fi battle.

Forever
July 23rd, 2009, 07:01 PM
Normally...

Signomi
Hiidoran
Zet

I'd look for Malyka if she was like, uninvisible and online more. Actually maybe she isn't invisble. But yeah. I look for those three, idk why.

Michii
July 23rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
I don't look for anyone when I go online. I'm often on MSN and/or Skype when I'm on PC, so I look for my friends there. I don't look for people who aren't my friends unless I have to notify someone for a request (bad Mishy hasn't done that in awhile :'D).

Vie
July 24th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I don't look for anyone. =]

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Probably Fiona, Sublime or Gummy since I hardly ever get the chance to talk to them, and I take every opportunity I get to.

Avey
July 24th, 2009, 05:07 AM
No one. If I need to talk to someone I'll rely on WLM to be my beacon of light.

Sammi
July 24th, 2009, 05:19 AM
I look at the colored names in general. I don't know, I guess I'm a little obsessed with seeing which staff are online. :p Then again, anything colored sticks out, so...

I don't look for anyone in particular, though. No need to these days.

dukecrescentlovevia .
July 24th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Wichu and GavZ , and mulch_ar ! ! !

THIRTY-SIX
July 24th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Members 61368, 6950 and 2748. Thats about it.

Conan Edogawa
July 24th, 2009, 03:40 PM
I look to see if the person I was waiting for a response from is on. If they are and don't respond then troubles a brewin.

Neko64
July 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I don't look for anybody. :) I just sign in here and then go about my daily business of browsing/posting.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I just look down there to see how many users are online and to see who are the newest members of Pokecommunity

:t354:TG

Naruto Uzumaki
July 28th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Idk, (I'll pick a random contact) Drew? Because she ish raw. :3

Chibi Robo
July 30th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Hmmmmm I think I look for you harry :3
Dunno sometimes I look for jake, will or gav but I think I mostly look if your online

Eucliffe
July 30th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Finally giving an answer to this (other than my lame "never thought of it" one XD)...

I'd say Alice. (yes, you, you...person, you) or BinaryPeaches. Both are the epitome of awesomeness <3

Though this is subjected to change.

Thundєr
July 30th, 2009, 02:56 PM
The people who VM'd/PM'd me at the time

Mr.Kirby
July 30th, 2009, 06:11 PM
I rarely look at the "Who's online?" list. orz But if I do happen to scroll down enough, I'll just aimlessly look for the longest username on there, or I'll just look at the interesting usernames. 8( No one in particular.

Pokepal17
July 30th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I look for Zeikku/Lili, 0m3GA ARS3NAL, LinkandZelda or Zel (mostly Zel to see if he's signed in because I need to talk to him about some sprites).

Saryka
July 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I... don't look for people. Mainly because most of the people I used to talk to a lot don't go on PC anymore. :/

Sometimes I do get curious and look at the "Who's Online?" list but that's about it. 8D;

Saltare.
July 30th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Usually whoever sent me VM or PM while I was offline.

Star★Seeker
July 30th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Nobody really. Sometimes I just check if Ctep is on, since he's the one member I believe I've spoken to the most. :3

kissing. raindrops
July 30th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Uhm, if I look at all I look for that Sugar dude with the weird but cute butterfly who changed his name to Milki or something with the butterfly still (:

BHwolfgang
July 31st, 2009, 07:58 AM
1: Ookamishipper

2: The rest of my Pc family

3: The various Graphic Designer whom still haven't finished my requests.

NarutoActor
September 29th, 2009, 03:22 PM
the renwel rule is two months right, so I am not breaking any rules by posting here if I am slap me and I am senserly sorry

onward
1)samike360 he realy gose on now and its fun to talk to him on scripting posiablitys.
2)pokepal- talking about his awsome hack
if any of those two some how make it to page two I break friend ships with people I dont talk to so they go back to page 1

Code
September 29th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I see if any of the gymleaders from the battle frontier are on, mostly the ones I know (Painter, Shinyninetails), and then I look for the ones on my friends list and the ones fanclub I'm in. XD
^_^

usami
September 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM
the renwel rule is two months right, so I am not breaking any rules by posting here if I am slap me and I am senserly sorry

onward
1)samike360 he realy gose on now and its fun to talk to him on scripting posiablitys.
2)pokepal- talking about his awsome hack
if any of those two some how make it to page two I break friend ships with people I dont talk to so they go back to page 1
The revival rule is one month, actually.
So, closing.