PDA

View Full Version : Totodile for trade

MadaraUchiha.
July 23rd, 2009, 04:01 PM
Hey everyone im trading a Lv.9 Totodile ID. Num - 43573 Modest Nature Stats- 30,15,18,14,15,14 Ability: Torrent Moves: Scratch Leer WaterGun and Rage. Anyone wanna trade for it?

If your wondering how i got it well i use Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition the only difference is its WAYY harder and the pokemon spawns are different.

THIS POKEMON IS 100% LEGIT!

TheDolph
July 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM
You should've posted in the quick trade thread, dude.

MadaraUchiha.
July 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
O well i know for next time.

Bump come on plz someone i really need to get other pokemon

Greene1516
July 23rd, 2009, 04:31 PM
Hey everyone im trading a Lv.9 Totodile ID. Num - 43573 Modest Nature Stats- 30,15,18,14,15,14 Ability: Torrent Moves: Scratch Leer WaterGun and Rage. Anyone wanna trade for it?

If your wondering how i got it well i use Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced Edition the only difference is its WAYY harder and the pokemon spawns are different.

THIS POKEMON IS 100% LEGIT!

That's the biggest load of bull I've ever heard, there is no such thing as Pokemon Platinum: Enhanced officially, therefore you are playing a hacked game and so it is a hacked Pokemon.

MadaraUchiha.
July 23rd, 2009, 04:38 PM
Someone just edited the spawns on POKEMON PLATINUM so its the same game just different pokemon come out with real stats and everything. Its the same as a normal totodile. If i took it to a Pokemon Company employee they say its real. Dont want it thats fine with me.

MechaTrickster
July 23rd, 2009, 04:52 PM
Someone just edited the spawns on POKEMON PLATINUM so its the same game just different pokemon come out with real stats and everything. Its the same as a normal totodile. If i took it to a Pokemon Company employee they say its real. Dont want it thats fine with me.makeing the game a hack if they changed the spawns. and have you ever heard of a pirate? Ive done pirate things before and this is obviously a hack. You were lied to. Also where did you get the game? I want one ):<

MadaraUchiha.
July 23rd, 2009, 04:55 PM
You just patch the game up with a patch and you play it on a R4 or something.

Moderator plz close thread or no one post here anymore

MechaTrickster
July 23rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
You just patch the game up with a patch and you play it on a R4 or something.

Moderator plz close thread or no one post here anymoreone more thing R4 isnt something made by nintendo ITS A PIRATE TOOL

Sansa Stark
July 23rd, 2009, 05:25 PM
This isn't an official pokemon.
Please don't trade pokemon from this game.
Thanks.