PDA

View Full Version : If PC president still existed...

Forever
July 23rd, 2009, 07:05 PM
Who'd you vote for? THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE STAFF BTW.

I'd vote for Siggy, cuz she ... despite being a mod, would... represent us well? As we're generally as weird as her.

Haza
July 23rd, 2009, 10:36 PM
Id run! XD! Just kidding. Im way too evil. I would want Abercrombie (Nick) to get it. He is a really nice guy, funny, and does his job here.

Star★Seeker
July 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
I really don't know a lot of people here, but I'd vote for Parallelines. She/he just seems like a fun and good person, despite constantly restarting the count in the DLTMSA thread. xD

Mariah Carey
July 23rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
Kujoshans authoritative voice commands us all.

Cassino
July 24th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Master Kwesi Nkromah

It's obvious why.

Mitchman
July 24th, 2009, 06:11 AM
I be a pirate and the pirate law says I vote for meself so I vote for meself. (get the reference get a cookie)

Gymnotide
July 24th, 2009, 07:19 AM
I would vote for Nica because I have already voted for her for everything else, like "only admin," "next mod," "America's Next Top Model," etc.

Naruto Uzumaki
July 24th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I'm new here so idk who lol. I would pick you ^^.

abnegation
July 24th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Microsoft Sam.

Ummm haha Probably Lightning because she would be a brilliant representatvive. She's nice yet professional and good at her job.
Or Spey. Just because not every leader has to be perfect XD

Gumball Watterson
July 24th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Stupid ctrl-f

Nobody, I guess. I don't think any of us can fix an economy that's not broken here >.>

...Or maybe Rukario, just for the lulz and extra lazyness for us all :D

Yamikarasu
July 24th, 2009, 10:27 AM
There was a president here? O.o That sounds like an awesome idea, although I'm fine with the current monarchy we have now.

I would vote for whoever promised the most cookies.

Avey
July 24th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I'd totally vote for wakachamo. He possesses every characteristic that makes someone suitable for the role of president: he's quick thinker, he thinks outside the box, he doesn't like nonsense, he doesn't like nica, he doesn't like people and he has stunning good looks that anyone would die for!

I be a pirate and the pirate law says I vote for meself so I vote for meself. (get the reference get a cookie)

I'd only get that reference if I travelled to the world's end and back :(

Bianca Paragon
July 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
I *believe* staff were exempt from participation and candidacy for the Presidential Elections of PC, no?

.little monster
July 24th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Screw the rules! I have green hair!

This is because, he wont follow the rules. He will just bypass them all and make PC 'better'.

Schweppes
July 24th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I'd vote for The Jack of Hearts because I like his theme. :p

Cassino
July 24th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I'd only get that reference if I travelled to the world's end and back :(
I see what you did there.

.inLOVE
July 24th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I'd totally vote for Andy because he would overtake PC with his sexiess.

Game Over1375
July 24th, 2009, 01:46 PM

Dude, don't vote for yourself. The Pirate Code is more of a guideline anyway...

Get that reference and you will get some cake!

Anyways, I say Todoroki Is should run!

The Scientist
July 24th, 2009, 04:21 PM
I nominate myself.

Since none of you have really seen me in action, I expect no support from the populace... but as an Operator I have to 'kb spambots and moderate channels daily. I also have the power to vanquish PC's enemies from the internets if they even dare to raise their head and glance in my (our?) general direction. DragonflyCave, I'm looking at you.

I also do SCIENCE. That makes me a pretty cool guy.

.Seth
July 24th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'd vote for no one, since I'm too lazy. :P

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Either X-626 since he's so magical, nice and good with computers or Signomi because she's great at drawing stuff~ :D Oh, or Sublime because I want in his pants so much. ;~;

Xairmo
July 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Why do we need a PC President? Lightning is already God, it would be like she got demoted.

Neko64
July 25th, 2009, 08:23 AM
I don't think I'd vote for anyone, honestly. I don't know enough people on here well enough to even make a decision between a group of who to vote for. In the end I would probably either pick someone random or vote for myself. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I don't think I'd vote for anyone, honestly. I don't know enough people on here well enough to even make a decision between a group of who to vote for. In the end I would probably either pick someone random or vote for myself. XD

I also agree with this

:t354:TG

Xairmo
July 25th, 2009, 09:40 PM
I'd vote for Siggy, cuz she ... despite being a mod, would... represent us well?

Represent us well? Where would the PC President be representing us. Cuz I don't think they'd be getting an invite to any UN Conferences or anything anytime soon...

Melody
July 25th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Well, If I had to pick someone to be PC president, it would be Signomi.

She's certainly kind enough for the position, not to mention she's smart as a whip. n.n
No I am not biased, I just think she's just as awesome as Nicola was. (you totally get a cookie if you know who I'm talking about)

Tyrantrum
July 26th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I'd vote for the money I could be saving with Geico.

Seriously, I'd vote for Rukario, cause he's just that awesome.
Yeah, I said it! :D