PDA

View Full Version : The zombies are attacking! ;o;

Star★Seeker
July 23rd, 2009, 07:22 PM
So... what would you do if somehow, someday, there were a Zombie Apocalypse? Would you fight the zombies, or would you let them turn you into one of them?

Being the horror genre savvy guy I am, I'd get my policeman father to shoot the zombies in through their brains, while I watch from the comfort of my home. :D

You?

ChronicEdge
July 23rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
Depends. If they're standard I walk .013 miles an hour zombies, I'd grab a shovel and go to town. If they're the Left 4 Dead zombies, I'd shoot myself. I stand no chance against **** like that.

.little monster
July 23rd, 2009, 07:49 PM
Depends. If they're standard I walk .013 miles an hour zombies, I'd grab a shovel and go to town. If they're the Left 4 Dead zombies, I'd shoot myself. I stand no chance against **** like that.
I couldn't agree more. XD

Gerri Shin
July 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
erm, I'd probably rob a walmart for a gun and shoot them like crazy, but I doubt I'd be on earth when that happens, so bleh.

Schweppes
July 23rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
I'd wait it out in my bomb shelter, unlike the idiots running around on the streets. :D

Jack O'Neill
July 23rd, 2009, 09:55 PM
I'd drive to the nearest sporting goods store and get myself a shotgun and a good bolt-action rifle. There's no need to aim for the head when I can just blow large holes in their chests and shatter their spines with 12-gauge slugs and high-powered rifle cartridges (.308 Winchester, 7.92x57mm Mauser, .30-06 Springfield, and 7.62x54mmR are just many of my options, depending on what kind of rifles I obtain). If the situation is favorable, I could also pick up a .22 LR semi-auto carbine and start plinking away from an elevated location.

If I run out of ammo, I'll just start bashing them with a shovel, a cricket bat, or whatever blunt implements I can find. Hopefully, local law enforcement and the National Guard will have the situation well under control before I have to resort to that.

Haza
July 23rd, 2009, 10:29 PM
My father is also a police officer and we own several guns. I would fight them while beat the crap out of them with this awesome fireplace poker we have.

Citrinin
July 23rd, 2009, 10:30 PM
It depends. If I stood a chance, I'd fight them. If I didn't, I'd run like hell. XD; In any case, I'd try my best to avoid becoming one of them.

Haza
July 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Are these speedy psycho zombies or slow & sluggish? If fast then I would let one bite me.

>Feelings<
July 23rd, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'd never just give up my life to them like that. I'd fight till the end.
And yes, I know exactly how to fight off zombies. I have passed a lot of zombie survival quiz with greatness.

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Depending on how fast they move, how strong they are, how scary looking they are, how many there are and what I had in my possession at the time, I'd either; shoot myself, try my hardest to fight them off or somehow get the hell over to the other side of the world.

Gymnotide
July 24th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Probably be asleep then. Meh. Maybe when I wake up, it will be over.

⋚Raika⋚
July 24th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I'm called Devil Hunter Dante for a reason. ;D
But seriously I would run somewhere and hide.

Kazukii
July 24th, 2009, 01:07 AM
I'd probably grab the biggest knife in my kitchen and try stabbing them :cheeky: Oooh I'm vigerous

Cid
July 24th, 2009, 01:30 AM
I'd kill them all if I knew how to handle a gun...but wait, they're [un]dead.
But since I don't have gun expertise, I'd run away if I can, and hide somewhere safe.
Underwater, maybe?

I doubt that I'll be able to take care of them if I did knew how to handle weapons, anyway, so I'd just run away.

Vie
July 24th, 2009, 01:40 AM
I'd turn into one and then dance thriller.

Forever
July 24th, 2009, 01:42 AM
I'll protect myself by calling upon the ancient religion of Lightningism to protect me. Oh Erica with your powers so great, save me from the zombies~

Gymnotide
July 24th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I'd turn into one and then dance thriller.

I would kill them and then paint them blue and pink and make a giant DDR platform with them. Then I would DDR.

Alinthea
July 24th, 2009, 03:13 AM
I would go back home and set up my fort in IKEA!
I use to work in my home town one, and my God. It is a fortress.

10" thick steel fire doors. Many make shift weapons, a hell of a lot of food, nice beds! XDDD
And working there for a year allowed me too know all the short cuts, one entrance areas and so on.
Sorted!

Mitchman
July 24th, 2009, 03:18 AM
I would go back home and set up my fort in IKEA!
I use to work in my home town one, and my God. It is a fortress.

10" thick steel fire doors. Many make shift weapons, a hell of a lot of food, nice beds! XDDD
And working there for a year allowed me too know all the short cuts, one entrance areas and so on.
Sorted!

Yes Ikea is a fortress. I love that place like hell. Like you I would choose to go there. Mine is also connected to a macdonalds so I would be well fed.

Cassino
July 24th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Drive around in a Warrior IFV after stealing one and other goodies from the local barracks.
In this vehicle I'd head over to the local shopping centre and start organising barricades and issuing L82s.

I'd wait it out in my bomb shelter, unlike the idiots running around on the streets. :D
Someday you'd have to come out for supplies. Better to be outside when there are still live humans about than to be when everyone but the most well barricaded people in large complexes are zombies.

Venusaur♣
July 24th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I would fight the Zombies and lose to them and get turned into one lol. XD.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 24th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Assuming they were the standard, sluggish, shambling zombies, I'd probably start by arming myself from the kitchen drawers. Skewers, knives, meat cleavers, whatever. Maybe grab some of those bamboo canes that you use for growing plants and attach a blade to the end. the longer the spear, the further you are from the zombie's teeth :D

Next (assuming I was alone) I would steal a car if possible, mount a bicycle if not, and head to the nearest gun shop . This is where Britain's better different gun laws cause a real problem. In the US, chance are, you can find a gun somewhere on your street D: In the UK, I'd have to travel about ten miles to get to a gun shop. Seriously, there isn't even a police station in our village.

Once I get there, load up. A pair of handguns for quick shooting and some kind of high powered fully automatic for if I get cornered by a group. Grab some body armour for arms and hands - if you get into close combat, they're most likely to get bitten. A helmet to guard my tasty brains wouldn't go amiss either. Some kind of big army knife would be good as well - guns can jam, run out of ammo and a big rifle isn't much good if the zombie is inches aaway, but a knife in the eye is going to kill pretty much any zombie. Depending on the state of the gun shop, I might consider making it my base - that way, there's no need to constantly carry around bags of ammunition. I'm fairly sure that the shop I'm thinking of has leaded glass, which is obviously better for keeping out hordes of the undead than the regular, easily broken stuff. I'd check the taps of the building and, asuming that the water hasn't broken yet, I'd start bottling up. If the world is completely fudged up, then water supplies can't be guaranteed indefinitely. By this time, there's probably a crowd outside the door. Head up to the roof and start using explosives if possible (either proper stuff from the shop or improvised things like molotovs) and heavy-duty guns if not. Once the crowd is gone, or at least thinned out a bit, I'll make a dash to break out and once I'm free of their immediate clutches, get back to the car.

Now that I've got transport, I don't want to lose it, so I'll head to the nearest supermarket and stock up on fuel at their pumps and maybe spare tyres, just in case. While I'm there, it would also be sensible to stock up on plenty of non-perishable food - baked beans, sealed bottles of water, tinned fruit, whatever. Note to self: remember a can opener. It would also be prudent to stock up on other essentials, such as loo roll and first aid supplies. Break out of the Supermarket and get back to the car. Kill plenty of zombies in the process. Spend the rest of the day cruising around, searching for survivors and things that look explosive. Hoping to have at least one other person by the end of the day.

Get back to base (the gun shop). Set up some sort of space for cooking. No need for a makeshift toilet - poop over the edge of the roof onto the zombies heads. That'll annoy them. During the night, set up a watch system so someone is always awak and keeping a lookout. they could also spend their time killing the zombies. The more of them dead, the better. Hopefully, we could fashion some sort of weapon, maybe a bow and arrow or a spear that could be attatched to a rope and pulled back. That way, we save the ammo for our regular expeditions to fetch food, water and other survivors. Then, it just comes down to waiting it out. We slowly kill our way through the zombie population of England until we've either cleared enough of them out to live semi-normally or the army steps in.

I just hope that America doesn't decide to nuke us :P

Spearow
July 24th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Shoot myself in the face maybe. :(

actually more likely I'd just scrabble pathetically to survive until I found someone more resourceful that could protect/assist me. Like Bill!

Yamikarasu
July 24th, 2009, 10:19 AM
I would think carefully about what I do or say, just in case they make a movie out of it.

NeonFire
July 24th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Ummm....pray?:paranoid:

I don't know how to use a gun. I'd probably point it the wrong way and shoot myself in the face on accident. So yeah, no guns for me. :knockedou
I guess I'd just hide in the basement with the rest of my family and let the National Guard handle it. Or at least let Jack O'Neill Zombie Hunter handle it.
Out of ten, I'd give my fighting skills a negative two. :\

Avey
July 24th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Didn't Day of the Dead teach you guys anything? You don't pretend to be a hero and fight them, you steal a helicopter and find your way to a desert island.

At least, what appears to be a desert island.

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 11:45 AM
I'd hide if they were fast Zombies. Normal Zombies, I could probably handle.

Serene Grace
July 24th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Get my two trusty handguns and blow all their heads off.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 24th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Wait for my friend to come pick me up, then we'll drive to the nearest body of water and wait it out on a boat. Yeah, we've discussed this.

I mean seriously, the world is ridiculously prepared for a zombie invasion. It'll be over within 12 hours. 3 days, tops.

Conan Edogawa
July 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I would kick some zombie butt! I would grab my trusty baseball bat, the hammer, and beat the hell out of the zombies! Of course I would have loads of other weapons to fight with.

In case you didn't notice I have a very active imagination and would be that guy who plays hero in a serious situation.

Netto Azure
July 25th, 2009, 11:52 AM
LOL Jack is going to shoot me for this...

World War Z is a great book. :P

I'll move to the middle of Alaska since Palin is gone after making sure we have enough self-sustaining capacity to live there~

Red1530
July 25th, 2009, 03:29 PM
I would head to a sporting goods shop about ten minutes from here to get some firearms. Even though I currently don't own any firearms, I do have the knowledge in how to safely use them. My house is about a mile from my village's water supply and is about a mile and a half from some of the best farm land in the area.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I would become a Zombie so I can turn other people into a zombies, for the fun of it

:t354:TG