PDA

View Full Version : Talk about your dreams, here!

Jirachu
July 24th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Whether you had them last night or months ago, talk about dreams, here! A great place to talk about dreams you have that aren't about Pokemon^^ (helpfull to me, as i've been having difficulties dreaming about Pokemon for awile...lol i feel this is due to my pearl game X.x stupid game...)

Ahh....i've been dreaming of Kirby a lot lately, it seems. o.0 I dun wanna dream about Kirby, though! XD I wanna dream about Starfy^^ *effin LOVED that game...good memories too*

But, last night, I remember dreaming something about looking on YOUTUBE (0.o) for a new ROM of 'Kirby's Dreamland 2'. How the heck can you find roms on...youtube? o-0; lol...xD i dun remember it all that well, though....lol

What about you?^^

Arago
July 24th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I don't dream much about the things I really enjoy doing all that much. Most of my dreams are rather boring, lately. So boring that by the time I wake up, I forget anything that's happened in the dream. I remember more significant dreams that were rather strange in timing since sometimes things that happen in my dreams happen to me in real life. That being said, they're usually unfortunate events that are brought to life per se.

The last dream I remember was... strange, though. It involved three teenage friends standing on a rooftop having an argument about something. The last thing that happened was one of them, from what I can tell, was in perspective of myself, stating to another that they did something horribly wrong. The other one was a bystander, just standing there. I don't recall him saying anything, though.

Naruto Uzumaki
July 24th, 2009, 02:22 PM
I keep on dreaming of becoming what I always want to be for some reason. I want to become either a Zoologist or a Stock Market Investor. But, then in the end of my dreams I always end up as a failure and my "dream" family leaving me lol.

Xairmo
July 24th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Like I've said before, my dream is to become overlord of Omicron Persei 8.

Slash Beast ∞
July 24th, 2009, 03:19 PM
LOL.

Well. Here's one.

I boutght a DSi. But when I bought it, it blew up in my face. Then it put me in a coma, and when I woke up, my gift was ANOTHER DSi. The process continued until I got a 360, which then had a robot in it telling me to STFU and just buy Halo.

Yep, my life is awesome.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I dreamt about Cyrus out of Team Galactic
He was just staring at me *Shudder*
It was scary, I now have Cyrus Phobia :(

Vyro
July 24th, 2009, 03:28 PM
I had a dream about an evil flygon wearing a hat made of buttered toast. you know, the usual...

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:36 PM
A hat made of buttered toast? You've beat my dream for sure :o

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 03:40 PM
I rarely remember my dreams. Up until a month ago, all my dreams were very violent. But now they're just strange. I can't make any sense of them. They're abstract. And, because of silent hill, include very strange monster-like creatures, yet they're not particularly scary. I also dream about previous events, not changing them one bit, just replaying them. I get the feeling I, or someone else, did or said something important, and my mind is telling me to remember what that is. But I can't tell from the memory. Probably just something someone said, or did, that effected me then. I get the feeling it's something more than that though, like I'm missing something, ugh, it's frustrating.

My strangest dream was probably the one when I was getting a drink, but I dropped the glass, and it smashed, so I tried to pick it up, but I cut my hand, I woke up, and my hand was cut in the same place. It confused me, it looked like I'd scratched my own hand, so I think, because I didn't feel the pain when I should have, my body wanted me to feel it, so I scratched myself. This worries me, it means I would really hurt myself while I'm sleeping. I'm just hoping it was a one off dream.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Wow! Ouch, thats really strange...

Neutrino
July 28th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I have very morbid dreams. Like, specifically remember dreaming about my cat being run over, when I was 8, and then, on the way to school the next morning, it was knocked down into a bloody, mushy... thing, all in front of my eyes. I was 8. I regularly have nightmares about it.

Silhouette
July 28th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Well, my dream I last had consisted of me being in the stands at some kind of car-race, but the track was tiny. And there was a boxing match going on in the center. And there were some rowdy kids underneath the bleachers playing Yu-Gi-Oh. =/

It was random, and that scared me...

Jirachu
August 2nd, 2009, 06:54 AM
I had a weird dream last night about some new monster rasing video game called 'Kagamon'...as in Kagami (Japanese for 'mirror')+Monsters.....and it was like a crossover of Pokémon and Neopets o.o;

I also had a dream after it about doing chores, and, one of my chores was...to play my Pokémon Pearl game. And my mom said she'd even pay me a buck for each hour spent! Odd...but WOW. That'd be some job! LOL XD If it were more than one buck an hour, many of us woulda been multimillionares by now.

I relize that all this shoulda been posted under 'pokemon dreams' o-o; oh well...heh

Rokusasu
August 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
The other night, I dreamt that Mickey and Minnie Mouse were at a party, dressed how you'd see 'em at Disneyland, dancing to rap music. o_O;

Hyper Chibi Absol
August 4th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Well I know I had two right next to eachother a couple weeks ago that were pretty simalar.

Well the first one was when I got a cry for help from a little kid in Japan who is apparently my friend. He asked for food because he was on a boating trip on floodwater. o-o; I gave him mine own weird mixture of mashed potatoes and lima beans. I, for some reason, ended up in Japan (dream skip maybe??? o-O) I noticed that all the houses there were trashed by floodwater. The little kid that called me was swept away in the floodwater right before my eyes. I grabbed a nearby innertube and jumped into the water, grabbed him, and pulled him to shore. When we got back to his destroyed house, his parents were sitting inside as if they were in any normal house and nothing bad had happened. Leaving the kid with them, I decided to wonder throughout the house and found a half dog- half crocodile. O-O Running for my life now, I ran throughout hall way to hall way until I got outside and he ran out with me. I ran back in and slammed the door in his face, then I woke up.

There was a late-night party at a huge old house. For some reason, in the down staires, there was a bunch of gym lockers. When I opened up the door to mine, the locker and all of the stuff inside was missing. It was a door to the wall. o-O One of my party friends handed a gym shirt that she said that she was going to trash later had I not needed it. I go upstairs and we play some game in gym (Can't remember what). The party was over then and I just hung out at the house for ssome reason. There was a bang at the door and this group of men burst through the door with guns. One blocked the door with a shot gun. I noticed why they blocked it was because another group of men were chasing them and were trying to kill them. I told them to follow me. We got all the way up to the attic where there was a hole, but the attic is so small, you had to crawl on your belly to get to it and it was a tight squeeze. When We got out of the hole we were in the middle of the sea. o-O; Fishing boats everywhere. When I saw a fishing line, I yanked on it and was pulled toward to boat and closer to shore. We swam the rest of the way there. Afterwards, I noticed a McDonalds (getting hungry) but I had no money. Then I woke up.

donavannj
August 4th, 2009, 07:14 AM
For some reason, I had a dream last night where I was in the Harry Potter universe and was using "ki". o_O That was a strange dream.

Suki
August 5th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Okok, I had a bad dream I remember clearly 2 days ago. It sounds like from a horror movie! A guy committed suicide then I found 7 dead bodies in my house when I woke up (in my dream).

SiegHart
August 5th, 2009, 12:40 AM
hmm i dont ever remember my dreams...

02linclse
August 5th, 2009, 02:35 PM
usually dont remember my dreams but remember that i was shot with a trumpet a little while ago

ReyRey-Pyon
August 5th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I never remember my dreams
but they usually take place at school,

And i never dream of anything i like
and if i do
i wake up as soon as something good happens D:

so the dreams i have are usually boring o3o

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I had a dream that there was a freak accident that happen to the Jonas brothers (they didn't die, but the quit their music and acting career afterwards) and I was so happy that I threw a huge party that stretched for miles

:t354:TG

Sheogorath
August 9th, 2009, 09:54 PM
I have had several dreams recently where I go to school only to realize I'm wearing nothing but underwear. It's strange because nobody made fun of me, instead they just acted normal while I tried to find some pants X3

Crimson Stardust
August 10th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Most of my dreams are normal ones,but almost 7 out of 10,in my dream,i can know that i was dreaming an i do anything that i cannot do when i am not dreaming.{you get me??}
but there is also scary dreams following it,i was like in a evil lair,it was dark and scary,everywhere i run,i can hear a terrifying laughter...

Another few dreams was the weirdest but it is 100% true..it was like ejavu,i once dream of a movie that watch on tv,but it is not out on reality only after 4 months was it shown on tv..{i was shocked}
another time was i dream of my grandfather funeral,it was like 6 years later did my grandfather died,but the weirdest thing is,all the thing i did that day was the same in my dream..
there was a few more but i will not get in detail..xD

Jirachu
August 19th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I had a dream last night that, somehow, I didn't like to drink water anymore and only liked orange juice (0.o), soo, my mom kept trying to tell me to drink water and cut back on the OJ, and, everytime I drink water, I wasn't able to swallow it or something. 0_o;

When I woke up, BTW, I started drinking multipull cups of tap water like crazy XD I don't blame myself ONE BIT, either...lol Freeky dream...

What a weird dream to have...and in the SUMMER TIME, no less....lol D:

Druid
August 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM
My friends came over for some random holiday thing and we walked on the beach a bit, then we went back home and all my friends play video games except for me, because I was too busy being nice to Neville Longbottom. And then, my friend was riding one of those small motored trucks around the front yard of my school, but then it ripped into two pieces and I jumped on and drove around and he got mad at me.

This was really a dream, I'm not joking.

Gummy
August 19th, 2009, 12:26 PM
The only dream I can remember is when I was seven, and it was a nightmare. If I remember correctly, there were hundreds of snakes in my backyard and I had no way of escaping. The nightmare had been triggered by a late night watching of the movie Anaconda. From that day on I had a serious fear of snakes, until the age of twelve when I decided to watch the movie again and it wasn't so scary.

Mew Ichigo
August 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM
I had a dream about the guy in Gummy's avatar and my brother (whos nickname is Gummy) on Brawl. PC's Gummy chose Ike and kicked ass.

Yoshimi
August 19th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I was being chased by a giant, ferocious, rabies infested Albert doberman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doberman_Pinscher) and I scurried around my old neighborhood. I finally got to my house, ran up the stairs with my feet dragging along, and I locked the door tightly with my back hugging the wall. The door kept banging for a while until a small pool of blood formed around my feet. That's the only dream I can remember that's under PG-13.

Jirachu
August 25th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I had a dream last night...that I got a NEW Raggity Ann doll and she was all perfect and new looking, and, I put her on my bed, to compair her with my OTHER Raggity Ann doll. o.o (which, IRL, is all torn, drawn on, and, old...as it was also in the dream, lol)

lol that dream was cute x3 ^^

Arago
August 25th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Last night I had a dream that Steve Jobs was delivering a box to my house. Somehow he managed to fit the rather large box through the non-existent mail slot. I told him I was excited to meet him and I smiled strangely. I continued on saying that I had to ask him something important and he proceeded to ask me if I was an intern, and I stated that I was just an Apple fan. He smiled at me again, and then turned around. I opened the box and there was a piece of paper and a 17" MacBook Pro. I picked the piece of paper up and it had the Apple logo at the top and it said "We look forward to" and then I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep, but as usual, when you wake up from a dream (especially during a good one) it isn't the same. Thankfully, the dream didn't continue (as far as I could remember).

As you can see, my dreams are terribly exciting.

Lady Gaga
August 25th, 2009, 03:58 PM
i have so many weird dreams. every day, its something new (and most of the time its a new book idea i fail to remebre >.<)

last night i had a dream where all my friends from school went to this stormy beach, and their were 2 cabins, things got steamy, and their was this huge dance with a stage and flashing colourful nights. alot of bikinis and waves

yes, damn my weird mind x3

Jolene
August 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM
I dreamed that Hugo Weaving took me into space in a Combee-shaped hot air balloon and then we dropped some pebbles off the side of the balloon and the pebbles destroyed Siberia. I'm not sure whether it was a good dream or a bad dream...

jigglypuff_96
August 27th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I had a dream that I was going to a wedding. At the wedding I saw my best friend and A guy from school I knew, but they looked like they were in their 30's. Then they sent me to the future (or past?) we were all the same age again and were on a hill by our school yard. Turns out that I was their future child. We walked to the fence and people were throwing snakes at us. I looked down the hill to the school yard and saw a younger version of me running around, that was their other future child. I ran down to see her and got chased into the school then I ran out the front and saw my future sister and parents by a gas station. My future parents told me and my future sister that we had to go back to our own time.

Then I woke up.

My friend was less than happy to hear this dream. My "future" parents in real life I tease them about liking each other

Jirachu
August 29th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Interesting dream, Jigglypuff_96. o.o;

Not a dream I dreamt last night, but, I kinda feel like posting an old one. It was kinda simplex...it was about it being a Snowday outside (XD), and, I wake up from bed in a disorted version of my room that had a Sweddish-looking quilt, and, it looked cartoon-y..lol Then, I looked out the window...and saw a HUUUGE ice skating rank, that covered like the whole road. Oh and I was like living in New York City or something in the dream, too, I think...lol Anyways, all I wanted was to go out and skate on that giant puddle of ice. haha

I don't remember if I got to in the end or not, but, anyways....I had this dream twice (it was a re-occering one. anyone else had these?).

I've had A LOT of dreams about snow days as a whole as a kid..lol I kinda miss those dreams^^; Also, I was about 8 or 9 when I dreamt that one. I'm a TOTAL sucker for the geek-y 'cartoon' styal the whole dream seemed to have...lol I miss that dream. D:

~Jirachu^^

HyPeRsHoCk
August 29th, 2009, 07:25 AM
My ex came behind me and put her arms around my chest. Then I held her hands...

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 01:21 PM
If I have dreams when I'm sleeping then I don't remember them at all when I wake up. Not the slightest bit of recollection in the morning. As far as I know, I don't have any dreams.

Which sucks, because they seem like fun. When I was younger I had dreams. And I could recount them vividly in the morning. But they've gone away as I've gotten old. I don't think I've had any dreams since I was like....seven?

Jak
August 29th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I was riding this HUGE metal bird that kind of looked like Moltres, but we were in the water. I had the Fludd from Super Mario Sunshine on my back and I had to shoot water into this giant flying whale's mouth while it was chasing me. If I ran out of water, I had to get on the bird's foot in this little hole and refill the Fludd, but I didn't defeat the whale. Instead, we pulled into this whale wash and I was using my tongue to play with my teeth, and one of them was loose. I thought that was crazy because I've lost all my baby teeth, but then I kept wiggling it and I kept grumbling and I couldn't talk. So then this secretary, who apparently was also a dentist, ripped out my tooth, but I still ran around mumbling. Then I saw my friend Will and showed him the tooth that the lady had pulled out. It was covered in blood and I thought I was going to die, but Will told me that instead, I would turn into a cheese cube.

Suddenly, I was in this huge field in Memphis with the people that went on the mission trip this year. My friend Scottye was there and this old, beat up car was right in front of us and this little mixed girl was in there. We found a crobar buried in the ground and got her out of there. She had an empty water bottle and she was about 2-3 years old. I was holding her and she was telling me that her parents always lock her in the car. I looked at Scottye, but he was looking down, and I was about to cry cause I felt bad for her. Then I set her down and turned around for a second. When I looked back at her, she was about 7 years old and she was white. She told me about how she was in different plays at her school and I told her how Scottye was in plays at our school, too. I looked around again and when I looked back at her, she was a giant and she walked off, so I said, "They do grow up fast". I looked over to where all the other guys from my church were and they were petting a bunch of deer like they were dogs. The deer were on their backs and getting a belly rub. Then Scottye was gone, so I walked around to where there was white caution tape that said, "caution, Pocahontas" and of course, the Native American chick was there. She had a bunch of wolf pups, fox kits, and other baby wild dogs.

I woke up.

Jirachu
August 30th, 2009, 05:11 AM
I dreamt that I was on Bulbagardens forums and they had a SPAM board (much like the old Mewshangout: 'The Evil Side' forums I used to go on...I STILL miss that place ;.; ).

Soo, anyways, in this SPAM board...I disided to start a NEW 'Ash Ketchum Fan Club' and it was gonna be 2004-styaled and I was going to act 13 again in my posts...lol

I wished that dream would become REAL. XD ^^; Yes, I kinda of DO worship 2004 a little...X.x;;

This dream is also realated to Pokémon, soooo...I should also add it to the 'Pokémon Dreams' board, lol

~Jchu^^

silverdreams92
September 2nd, 2009, 05:10 PM
I was a camp counselor at an acting camp I participated every year when I was younger, my friend was also a counselor. When my friend was asleep, one of the kids poked his side, and my friend woke up and turned into a dragon. The kid ran away screaming. Then I was in my front yard, and I noticed a random bike in my front yard so I knew someone broke into my house. I wasn`t able to dial the police for some, so I decided to see who it was. As soon as I got in, my sister screamed and ran upstairs.

I woke up after that. Yeah... I have odd dreams.

twocows
September 2nd, 2009, 05:19 PM
I usually have pretty fun/cool dreams, but I''m dreadfully sick right now, and my dreams when I'm sick just turn plain weird. I'd elaborate, but I can't really remember any right now. I'll try to remember one for tomorrow.

Jweeson
September 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
I once had a dream about pokemon. There was a Charizard in an ice cave (bizarre I know). Then I ran outside and there were space men that had combination space and scuba suits. I thought they were sweet. I found a tuna can and crawled inside. I then closed the lid and proceeded to dive underwater. It was one of those strange dreams where you feel like you're getting nowhere, but in the weirdest way possible (if you even know what I mean)?

BlazingLink
September 2nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Well, I had this horrible freaking nightmare.

It was during school, but school was almost over when I had this dream. It kind of went like this.

I'm pretty sure P.E. was over and I had forgotten my binder in the gym, so I went back to grab it. And then there was his faceless gunman, (or maybe I couldn't make out his face...) and he looked at me, and grinned. I heard his cold voice say "Sit back and watch the show." and then shot my gym teachers (Who I kind of like (as they are awesome)). Then I realized that my crush and a few of my closest friends were in there too. I cried out as he shot them all. Last thing I remember was looking at my crush's bloody face, lifeless.

And then I woke up, terrified.

Zeta Patchouli
September 2nd, 2009, 09:40 PM
Hmm... I had a really bad nightmare half a year ago, unfortunately, I would get infracted if I were to tell it, so I'm going to have to go with a different one... a dream, instead.

About... three years ago, I had a dream in which myself, one of my friends, and a random girl were fighting a man who controlled fire... inside a flying glass pyramid above a desert. Anyway, I had a long sword, the girl had Sephiroth's sword, and my friend had a bow and arrow. We defeated the man, knocking him into the wall, causing us to fall into the desert. We manage to get our way out of the desert, and to my surprise, I was on an RPG map screen.

No lie. Anyway, I go to a town that was close by, and I wake up. It was a weirdly awesome dream, actually.

Patchy
September 2nd, 2009, 10:45 PM
I was on a scout camp, and we'd been cracking eggs to make French toast. As we did this, black eggs were found (they were rotten).
That night, I dreamt of evil chickens coming from black eggs. @_@

Route 18
September 2nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
I almost never get bad dreams, and the dreams I get are pretty strange or rude.

Rich Boy Rob
September 3rd, 2009, 12:35 AM
My 2 most recent dreams that I remember were 1. Me and my friend were going to attack 2 members of Organization XIII (which is strange in itself), we found them in a large room in castle. Soon after, one of them told me they were just here to protect his little brother (who was the splitting image of one my friend's brothers) so we decided to help. We were then attacked by this giant wolf, at which point I suddenly had a bow and was firing at the wolf who was attacking my friend (who had somehow switched with a different friend). I then woke up.

2. This is my most interesting dream I've ever had. I was in school, when I realised everything was wrong. I still can't put my finger on what it was, but everything seemed... different. Anyway, this made me realise that I must be dreaming, so I decided to have some fun and started dancing on my table naked (my clothes just disappeared). No one seemed even realise I was there apart from this one girl who came to talk to me once everyone left. I told her this was a dream and that I was just wait on this table until I woke up. I ended up just sitting on a table with this girl (My clothes had come back) until I woke up in my usual way (blink in dream = open eyes IRL).

After some googling, I discovered that number 2 was a lucid dream and that as I had discovered I was dreaming, I had control over what was happening. In hindsight I wish I had had more fun.

EDIT: I just remembered the recurring nightmare I had when I was little. I had it about 4 or 5 times over the course of about a month. It involved me and my sister having to hide under my bed, because Dilly had come to get us (Dilly was one of my cats, but this was a man sized version that drove a car). We hid until she came into my room, looked under the bed, hissed and then I would wake up.

It seems absolutely ridiculous when I say it, but at the time it was terrifying and seemed to make perfect sense while it was happening.

twocows
September 3rd, 2009, 08:37 AM
Not as crazy as I'd hoped my example "flu dream" would be, but here it is. So I live in an apartment on campus, and each suite has four people living in it. We haven't really gotten a fourth roommate yet; he never showed up, and they haven't replaced him. I dreamt that he was replaced by a cross between Harry Potter and Fox Mulder. Surprisingly, the result was a real jerk (I guess Harry showed through more than Fox, because Fox is totally cool and not a jerk). He just bossed us all around. Oh, and he also threw hot dog buns all over our back yard and made us go clean them up. Not a cool guy. Anyway, that was all there was to it. Wish I had something crazier this time, but I don't.

Serene Grace
September 3rd, 2009, 09:57 AM
I had a dream that I sneaked out to Football training at night and had a great time.. until I decided to go back home. I then met a guy who had a gun and my first reaction was "don't shoot" but he just shot me straight in the chest.

Weirdly, I got up straight away and walked home. Then my dad said I should go to the hospital.. After that, I woke up.

NeonFire
September 4th, 2009, 04:38 PM
The most recent dream I remember took place at my grandpa's house. Grandpa told my cousins and me that he was digging and that he had found three man-made tunnels. They each were pretty big and had these railroad-like tracks. Grandpa said we could explore them, but we were advised not to tell anyone else or our parents. (Just for the record, my grandpa's much more responsible than that.) We decided to explore the first tunnel, but our parents showed up and made us watch the first Harry Potter movie. So we watched it, but for some reason, it was nothing like I remembered. Instead of that Ollivander guy, Rita Skeeter (the snoopy reporter lady) made Harry make his own wand. They made it kind of like super-skinny sushi. Crazy. I remember being extremely disappointed in how the movie was made, so my cousins and I sneaked out of the house while our parents weren't looking and went to the place where the tunnels were. But instead of three tunnels, there were four. We went into the first one and came out the second entrance. Then we went into the third one, but the farther we went, the lower the ceiling was. Eventually, the ceiling got so low, we couldn't fit. So we exited the tunnel and explored the fourth and final one. This one was much more exiting than the other three. We ended up coming to a fork in the road. We decided to go back and find something to mark our path. My cousin and sister found a pine-needle branch so we could leave a trail of needles. We went back into the fourth tunnel and entered the Digital Realm. Which was really cool. Then, to get to the next "level" (?), we had to play this soccer game. Right when I was winning, I woke up.

Virtual Chatot
September 5th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I fell out of a tree and kept falling forever o.o

BJ088
September 6th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Just like Anxiety said, up until recently all of my dreams have been quite violent and harmful towards myself. Not a good sign. But thanks to a good change of life, lately I've been having some really really good dreams that are definately worth remembering

Eggie Poo Poo
September 7th, 2009, 06:42 PM
I keep having this dream so much ... it's of me running, I'm not sure what it is I'm running to or from, but it's in sand and I run so slow and I keep falling over and over and over and over ... I don't know what it is.

When I was little I always had dreams of being tickled, it really was miserable I never wanted to go to sleep because I was afraid I'd dream of being tickled.

Zerkrom The Hedgehog
May 19th, 2011, 07:45 PM
i had a dirty dream that involves my crush my former best friend (she is a girl too)

It all started with me and my crush in my room sleeping when all of a sudden my ex-friend comes in all crying whit her shirt halfway torn off and her pants were shreded and she was giving me the sexy evil eye and then it all went black afet that

I dreamt about Cyrus out of Team Galactic
He was just staring at me *Shudder*
It was scary, I now have Cyrus Phobia :(

I also had a dream about team galactic
It was jus me and Mars holding hands married suddenly Cyrus shot me and Mars and robbed us leaving us for dead.
im scared of him too

Lance
May 19th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hi, don't revive very, very dead threads please. Refer to the Pokecommunity rules in the future.

*Locked*