PDA

View Full Version : Which staff members did you expect to get modded?

Forever
July 24th, 2009, 04:38 AM
When you think of the past and present staff, which ones did you actually expect to get modded? And which ones weren't expected?

I think Nick's was the most expected in my opinion. Ryan too.

Though Went and Zet weren't expected.

Eucliffe
July 24th, 2009, 04:40 AM

Probably Beachy and his S-Mod promotion.

And bgt going from an admin position to S-Mod. They couldn't lose him XD

Other than that, I can't think of anyone else... A lot of the staff that's here now were around before I joined.

Avey
July 24th, 2009, 04:44 AM
BeachBoy hittin' S-mod waves, Audy's username becoming a sea of green and Nick seeing those blue stars weren't big surprises in my book.

Cid
July 24th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Agreeing that Ryan is one of those people. He's almost meant to be s-modded.

And DJG. I've known him for awhile, I see him do what mods to, so I expected him to turn into one.
And whaddya know, he's already modded. ^^

Cherrim
July 24th, 2009, 04:50 AM
...all of them because I'm pretty sure I had a say in absolutely everyone on staff right now except Rukario and Kwesi. |D Oh, and Andy--I didn't have a say in him because we were modded days apart though and he's always been above me or on equal footing to me ever since.

So I'll warp the question a bit: there are a few people I expected to get modded or promoted from the moment we modded them. Audy was one--once I actually met him, I knew he'd get modded somewhere down the line and honestly, I knew he'd go higher than that. XD When we modded Ryan, I knew he'd make S-Mod fairly quickly too.

And Jeef who's in a bit of a limbo... I got the same vibe with him. He was kinda nooby when I first started talking to him but once I did, I knew he'd be a mod one day. XD;

Gymnotide
July 24th, 2009, 07:21 AM
I totally expected Nica to get modded. She's totally fit for the job and everything.
Wait, what? It hasn't happened yet? Oh sorry, wrong timeframe. *warp*

processr
July 24th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I totally expected Nica to get modded. She's totally fit for the job and everything.
Wait, what? It hasn't happened yet? Oh sorry, wrong timeframe. *warp*

Sure you're not in the wrong dimension as well as the wrong timeframe?

Hmm, I guess I agree with all staff choices. I don't really look at users and think "hmm, this guy/girl would make a good mod". I did just think of Bobandbill though - I always figured he was going to be put in charge of the horrific spampit that is HGSS.

ShinjisLover
July 24th, 2009, 07:35 AM
bobandbill, definitely. He's an excellent mod on another forum, so I expected him to be modded sometime here.

Barney.
July 24th, 2009, 07:58 AM
None of the ones since I've been here.

I hadn't seen like..any of them before they were modded.

donavannj
July 24th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Well, none surprised me. Even if I didn't know them, I always figured there was some sort of logical reason behind it.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 24th, 2009, 12:51 PM
[Edit] Oooh, I read it as "not expect" XD

BeachBoy, since everyone was in love with him and he made like 9000 posts a day. It was clear it would only be a matter of time.

As for the unexpected ones:
DJG, definitely. Especially since I reported him for something just days prior. And Fox♠, for reasons that should be obvious to everyone. :P

bit.trip void
July 24th, 2009, 12:57 PM
bobandbill wasn't too surprising. Though I'd only been here like... a week. XD.

.inLOVE
July 24th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Jeef, Nick, Ryan's promotion, Foxy Matt, and Audy's promotion were all obvious in some sense.

Noah Ridgewood
July 24th, 2009, 02:50 PM
The only people I expected to become promoted were Fiona, Ryan, Audy, and Bridget.

flight
July 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I had a dream that Audy would get promoted to AA before it even happened.

That should tell you something. XD

Timbjerr
July 25th, 2009, 07:39 AM
I'm not really familiar with some of the newer mods yet, but waay back when I first met Andy, I knew he'd go far in PC's staff

Caelus
July 25th, 2009, 10:50 AM
I wasn't surprised when Zet was modded... I was just thinking about it a day before his promotion.
And Beachboy's promotion, Fox, and to an extent bobandbilll weren't surprising either.

Eeveonic Deathcore
July 25th, 2009, 02:52 PM
DJG's was both expected and unexpected.

Reason why is I always thought he'd be perfect for the job in the Emulation section. When I asked him what he'd do if he was modded, he said he'd decline it, so I'm like "Hm, must be too busy, then..." But when I saw he was modded, I was absolutely shocked.