PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem! (Revived)

Pages : [1] 2 3

oni flygon
October 1st, 2004, 10:17 PM
Come here to talk about the greatest strategy-based RPG of all time!

Let's talk about Marth's pantsless reputation!
Roy and Eliwood or how they are in common!
Sigurd's son or who's the best girl with him!
Is Lucius a guy?
Idoun is taken! XD

Come here and talk about FE!

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe6/battle/class1/critical/zephiel_critical.gif

digi-kun
October 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
Its FIR not Idoun >< even though she's ok too XD
woohoo! Guess hu this is XD Oni Knows this and i know the one oni put XD
*pic removed*

The Vince Knight
October 1st, 2004, 11:03 PM
YAY! FE THREAD IS BACK! I MIGHT START A NEW RP TOO! :P
Karla or Karel,who is better?

digi-kun
October 2nd, 2004, 08:08 AM
Karel cuz he appears in both fire emblem 7 AND 6 XP

Chairman Kaga
October 2nd, 2004, 08:34 AM
I'm so totally here XP Ooh! Zephiel sprite! Awesome <_<;;

And Karel's better than Karla...I've never even gotten Karla on FE7...I just don't like Bartre enough to use him o_o;;

Fox_Die
October 2nd, 2004, 08:43 AM
I like to use Sain, Lowen and Kent. When I make a team with those, I win every time.
I also use Lyndis, Elwood, Hector, Lucius, Dorcas, Heath, Raven, Pricilla and Rebecca. I sometimes put Florina and Fiora and into my team.

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 08:44 AM
Karel kicks but in FE6. He's a bit toned down in FE7 but he's still good! XD

Chairman Kaga
October 2nd, 2004, 08:51 AM
Wow, I couldn't imagine the sword saint being even more destructive than he already is o_o

As for my usual fire emblem team, it ends up being the following: Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, Canas, Sain, Oswin, Priscilla, Raven, Pent, Farina, Matthew, Legault, and Guy. I've never been able to use anyone besides these people <_<

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 08:57 AM
My team is quite flexible at times but I'll always have Canas, Dart, Rebecca, Priscilla, and Oswin.

In FE6: Fir/Rutger(Durandal), Rei/Sofia(Apocalypse), Lugh/Lilina(Forblaze), Wendy(Malte/Armads), Dieck(Durandal/Armads), Tate(Durandal/Malte), Fa(Divine Dragon Stone), Elen/Saul(Aureola), Sue(Miurgre)

Next question:

Canas (with Luna) or Sofia (with Apocalypse)

digi-kun
October 2nd, 2004, 11:54 AM
SOFIA!!!!! SOFIA RULES ALL OTHER SHAMANS CUZ SHE'S 1/2 MAMKUTE XP
My final 10 person team with their legendary weapons
Roy(Sword of Seals), Fa(Divine Dragon Stone), Fir(Durandal), Miredy(Malte)[would of used wendy but when i realized i should've started using her.....], Geese(Armads), Sue(Migure), Lilina(Forblaze), Sofia(Apocalypse)(Do you think YOUR shaman can kill a Fire Mamkute in 2 hits(1 if critical) with Flux?), Saul(Aureola), Clarine(Holy Maiden)

pokejungle
October 2nd, 2004, 02:02 PM
i LOVE FE! =3

Ok....I always take Pent into battle! Him and his little apprentice guy who I forgot his name. I think its like Ent. ^_^?

Wow....Lyn is sooo cool! 0_0;

Oh, and thanks for the avie Oni!

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Erk? Oh he gets overshadowed by Nino easily. So does Pent. Even Hugh is better than Erk. XD

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
In FE 6 My friend killed Zephiel with Silver sword. 1 critical and some slashin. >_<
In My file Fa killed Murdock. But she used the last stone and she was about to die. But I seized the throne and got her safe. Whew.
I can't get Armads.... How do you get it?

pokejungle
October 2nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Erk!!!

Nino sux...>_>

Erk is my FAVORITE character! He's the pinacle of coolness! YAY!

[I had to find a different avie. 0.o;; And Oni, from the first post, I had wondered if this should've been in the TDome XP]

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 03:03 PM
How can this be in the T-Dome?

And Nino is the best mage in FE7 (statwise). Her magic can be even equal to Athos' and her speed is of a goddess!

Digi killed Idoun in Sword of Seals with just one critical hit with Roy (Sword of Seals). Roy isn't as good before you promote him. But when he gets promoted, he'll own the field!

Oh yeah, if you want to get to the final three chapters, you need to get all of the legendary weapons (Durandal, Armads, Malte, Miurgre, Forblaze, Aureola, Apocalypse, Sword of Seals) and keep Fa's Divine Dragon Stone intact. And then you get to battle Brunya, Yan and Idoun.

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe7/battle/class2/critical/nino_sage_critical.gif
Fear my little Nino! XD

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
Yeah Nino Is Real good. Her power with Excalibur is awesome at lv20!
Ok who is better? Zephiel or Nergal?

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Zephiel OWNS with Excauss! Ereshkigal is nothing compared to Apocalypse! XD

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 03:14 PM
I've never seen THAT DARK MAGIC... I haven't got it.
I need it... I need Armads,Aureola too.

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe7/battle/class1/critical/nergal_critical.gif http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe6/battle/class2/critical/sophia_druid_critical.gif

Nergal vs Sofia!

You should get Apocalypse! Really, really useful especially against mamkutes!

digi-kun
October 2nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
My 10 person team owns XP
*pic removed*
Hu's this guy? i'll give you a hint: He has a creepy as hell face XD
Oni knows, do you?

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
All I know is this. It can't be Heath Cause when he's promoted his green. Or maybe Vaida(But she's a girl!).
FE 6 or FE 7?

digi-kun
October 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
FE6 human he's one of the 3 Dragon Generals(well...was before i killed him XP)

The Vince Knight
October 2nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
NARSHEN.... Poor guy. I wish I stole his Runesword. XD

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Speaking of ugly wyvern lords, you should see Vaida's official art. She's very, very, very, very scary!

100marios
October 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
FE! YEAH! WOO-HOO! MAN OH MAN! AWESOME!
...I'm in, hehe.

Vaida? Eh, she looks like she got ran over by her own Wyvern, hehe.
None of the Wyvern riders seem to have very approachable faces... except for Heath.

In his case, it's his hair, hehe.

Oh, and where do you get the ocean seal?
I always forget...

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
Nabata dessert. In Eliwood's route, just keep going south of Eliwood's starting point until you reach the end of the map with your theif. It'll pick it up.

100marios
October 2nd, 2004, 06:30 PM
It isn't in a chest?
Thanks though!
I can't wait to try out Dart as a beserker, hehe...

oni flygon
October 2nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
It's not. It's in the sand. You just choose wait and your theif will get it.

digi-kun
October 2nd, 2004, 07:33 PM
i dont like hidden items XD
but i do like hidden shops =D

Dragon Master asks XD: How Did Idoun Become The Dark Dragon?
Very good question...I shall now use a quote from translations archives from Sanctuary of Strategy: I will also use 1 from a translation from gamefaqs...
Yahn: ...Many times, you humans relied on numbers to overwhelm us. To reverse the situation, we decided to use the divine dragons' powers to create battle dragons.
Roy: Battle dragons... their only purpose is to fight?
Yahn: Correct, but naturally, the divine dragons opposed this plan. When we were discussing how to harness the divine dragons' powers, they suddenly disappeared.
Roy: Why?
Yahn: Perhaps they did not want to be used. Although we don't know where they went, we fortunately captured a divine dragon.
Roy: The demon dragon?
Yahn: Yes, it was Idun, a divine dragon in whom the blood of the demon dragon courses. She seemed to depressed by the divine dragons' desertion. Different from you humans, depression is for us a fatal matter.
Roy: It turns to hatred...
Yahn: When we found her, she was still young, but she had all the powers necessary to create demon dragons. However, no matter how we commanded, she did not obey.
Roy: So you removed her heart?
Yahn: Yes. If we remove her heart, she will listen to the chief's command.
Roy: I see...
Yahn: This ends our discussion. If you want to know more, advance. Let me see your powers.

Gamefaqs translation by Firelizard:
Jahn: "...No matter how much we fought, you humans just seemed to multiply endlessly. Eventually, we began to lose because of the humans' sheer number. Therefore, we created the Dark Dragon that would make War Dragons."
Roy: "War Dragons... Dragons meant only for battle."
Jahn: "That is correct. But the Divine Dragons did not agree with us. They said that that would be defying the laws of nature. As we were discussing how we could persuade the Divine Dragons to help us, they suddenly disappeared."
Roy: "Why?"
Jahn: "Most likely they left us to prevent us from taking advantage of them. We could not find the Divine Dragons, but fortunately, we were able to capture one."
Roy: "And that became the Dark Dragon?"
Jahn: "Right. And that Divine Dragon, Idoun, was to become the Dark Dragon. However, she felt hesitation in letting the Divine Dragons and us other Dragons going on to bad terms. Hesitation...such nonsense is for humans only. We Dragons have no need for it."
Roy: "Then that hesitation worked against you..."
Jahn: "The Divine Dragon we captured was still young, but we had no problem because it was good enough for our purpose. However, its heart was not with us. It would not follow our commands."
Roy: "So you destroyed its heart..."
Jahn: "Exactly. We destroyed its soul to make it follow our every command."
Roy: "That's...terrible."
Jahn: "That is enough for now. If you want to know more, then show me more of your power!"

oni flygon
October 3rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
Actually, they "destroyed" Idoun's soul. In doing so, she becomes a dark dragon. I believe Yan even reffered Idoun as an "it."

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe6/battle/class1/normal/idoun-breath.gif

Fear the dark dragon. That Fire Dragon in FE7 is crap compared to this!

digi-kun
October 3rd, 2004, 09:01 AM
true, at the beginning of the chapter, He states that the Dark Dragon was merely a tool to bring the dragons victory, NOT a leader

oni flygon
October 3rd, 2004, 09:03 AM
Yeah, he does. But the good thing is that you can restore Idoun back to a light dragon afterwards. By the way, what does Idoun look like when she was little, Digi? I think you see her young version when you pull the Sword of Seals.

digi-kun
October 3rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
nah im pretty sure you only see her without her hood(Oni you've seen it before)
Well well lookie here it seems i took a screen capture of Idoun when roy pulls the sword...*attatches*

O and BTW that pic of the dark dragon...i tell u where you go XP

oni flygon
October 3rd, 2004, 09:15 AM
Do you skip the dialouges? Because in the script, it says that when you pull the Sword of Seals, Hartmut's memory of little Idoun appears in front of you then dissappears.

Aww...Idoun's with Fa! XD

digi-kun
October 3rd, 2004, 09:17 AM
no...i needed timing just to get that pic cuz it stay for about half a second and then disappeared (it was annoying)
o and the Fa and Idoun Pic is in the Sound test XD

oni flygon
October 3rd, 2004, 09:18 AM
I think in VBA, you can slow down the frames a bit. It was something and F12...not sure...

digi-kun
October 3rd, 2004, 09:23 AM
(I'd hav to play the game all over again(saved over it -_-) and no that IS the pic(They got lazy and only put only 2 mugshots of Idoun(Hood and No-Hood)

oni flygon
October 3rd, 2004, 09:26 AM
Oh...I see...

At least their bringing back mamkutes in FE9. Not sure about FE8 though...

digi-kun
October 3rd, 2004, 11:22 AM
w00t FE9's gonna rock!!! they better put a 3D dragon in FE8 or I sue XD

Solar
October 4th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I wonder which girl is the best for Sain. I like using him on my team.

oni flygon
October 4th, 2004, 07:31 PM
To quote Digi:

"Oni! We're making everyone in the FE thread look like complete n00bs!" XD

Anyways, I don't know who's the girl that goes with Sain. It's hard to believe someone like him got a woman. I'm sure Saul from FE6 wouldn't have had one in the end...XD (To think of it, Saul was a womanizig preist...XD)

FE8: 3D MAMKUTES WOULD LOOK SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Vince Knight
October 4th, 2004, 09:54 PM
I've Always wondered why Dragons are bosses at the end of the game. WHY?!? WHY CAN'T IT BE SOMEONE ELSE??? XD

oni flygon
October 5th, 2004, 02:57 PM
It's a tradition. FIre Emblem isn't friggin Fire Emblem without dragons!!

FE boss - Medeus
FE6 - Idoun
FE7 - Fire Dragon (N00bs think that this guy is hard. He only lasted one turn for me...XD)

digi-kun
October 5th, 2004, 04:29 PM
YOU need to hear the full story from Yahn...This will tell you...
1. Why the Fire Emblem was created
2. Who Idoun is
3. Why the 8(or 9 if you include the SoS) legendary weapons created
4. WHY THE DRAGONS ARE IN HUMAN FORM(mamkutes)
Theres more so XP for now

oni flygon
October 5th, 2004, 04:37 PM
YOU need to hear the full story from Yahn...This will tell you...
1. Why the Fire Emblem was created
2. Who Idoun is
3. Why the 8(or 9 if you include the SoS) legendary weapons created
4. WHY THE DRAGONS ARE IN HUMAN FORM(mamkutes)
Theres more so XP for now

To Q#1: To seal the SoS
#2: A light dragon that was transformed into a dark dragon
#3: To kill the war dragons
#4: In order to save their energies

Mullet
October 5th, 2004, 05:20 PM
It's a tradition. FIre Emblem isn't friggin Fire Emblem without dragons!!

FE boss - Medeus
FE6 - Idoun
FE7 - Fire Dragon (N00bs think that this guy is hard. He only lasted one turn for me...XD)

I kill the dragon in about two turns.

How do you kill him Oni? :\

digi-kun
October 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Then your not a n00b mr. mullet 2 turns is not n00bish...i only play FE6 tho(Mamkutes ^_^)...Oni is superior to me in FE knowledge...and Oni is n00bish to many other people XD

oni flygon
October 6th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I kill the dragon in about two turns.

How do you kill him Oni? :\

Athos + Speedwings + Luna

Mullet
October 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I let the dragon attack me then on my turn I use the potion that restores all of you HP, and I also have Luna equiped!

How do you two play the other FE games if they arn't released in the U.S. yet?

oni flygon
October 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
the beauty of ROMs.

My strategy: Athos attacks first, lowering the dragon's HP. If Athos doesn't pull off a critical, I'll send in my Level 20/20 Hector and see what happens...XD

Mullet
October 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Hector is one of the two walking tanks in the game (the other is Oswin if trained right).

Arn't ROMs illegel?

oni flygon
October 6th, 2004, 04:47 PM
they're illegal if you give them away. ;)

Hector...the lord...
I feel sorry for him in FE6...he gets killed by Zephiel.

Ooh...okay...
What's your favorite Legendary Weapon in FE6/7

Me: Apocalypse! XD

Mullet
October 6th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Well those people are giving them away.

I like Forblaze, because I've only played FE7.

pokejungle
October 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
I hate Hector. He has uber low accuaracy....>_>;;

Any suggestions? For me Oswin is already a tank. Like absolutely NOTHING damages him! OH YEAH!

Mullet
October 7th, 2004, 03:13 PM
You must use Hector correctly to utalize him to his fullest, when I use him he is a total tank, he desroys the oppostion!!!

pokejungle
October 7th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I'm trying to use him correctly!

He just can't hit anything!

Mullet
October 7th, 2004, 03:28 PM
If he is a Great Lord he shoud be hitting and killing every non boss in about one to two hits. :D

oni flygon
October 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I'm trying to use him correctly!

He just can't hit anything!
n00b alert! N00B ALERT! N00B ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

HECTOR is THE strongest AND best lord of ALL the Fire Emblem Games. EVEN OUTGROWING SIGURD AND CELICE! IS SKILL IS OUTSTANDING!

The reason you can't make him hit? You send him off to mercenaries, I bet. Noob. Meh. Noobs. Meh..

That is Blasphemy when you said that Hector sucks. BLASPHEMY!

Lyn, Eliwood, Marth, Alm, Sigurd, Celice, Roy <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hector

pokejungle
October 7th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I'm NOT a n00b! Hector seems to only get in the way for me. I focused on Oswin, not on my lords.

[Which was in retrospectic a n00bish thing to do, but, heh, Oswin makes up for it! ]

ya, I have that little thing to upgrade him...but I can't get him to level 11....

Lyn is already upgraded, but with her Manni Kotti with little usage left, she sux!

oni flygon
October 7th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Perhaps the Hammerne staff might help? I bet you didn't use that 3 uses with iron swords... meh

Did you just say Lyn sucks? NO. LYN is awesome without Manni Katti. Promoted, Lyn can destroy almost anything in the map.

Mullet
October 7th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Raise him to level 20 then transform him, then he would be the greatest.

I never waited to level 20 to transfrom him and he still tore through the opponents, or did I wait I can't remember, lol! :laugh:

oni flygon
October 7th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I'm NOT a n00b! Hector seems to only get in the way for me. I focused on Oswin, not on my lords.

[Which was in retrospectic a n00bish thing to do, but, heh, Oswin makes up for it! ]

ya, I have that little thing to upgrade him...but I can't get him to level 11....

Lyn is already upgraded, but with her Manni Kotti with little usage left, she sux!

I bet you're one of those people who are scared to put their lords up in the front. Hector rules, my boy. He's not some sort of thing just to keep you alive in the game. Oswin = mediocre comprared to Wendy(SHE SCRAPES ANY MAMKUTE WITH MALTE). Oswin might end up having bad strength anyway.

Mullet
October 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I really don't like to put Eliwood in front. Lyn is sometimes in the front. Hector is a beast mine always seems to dodge when he doesn't need to because nothing can hurt Hector!

oni flygon
October 7th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I really don't like to put Eliwood in front. Lyn is sometimes in the front. Hector is a beast mine always seems to dodge when he doesn't need to because nothing can hurt Hector!

Nope. He can take massive damage and perform massive damage. He's a really wild beast in the battlefield. In Hector mode, he can crush anything since you can get more than one Wolfbeil.

Mullet
October 7th, 2004, 03:50 PM
He can crush in all of the modes you can use him in.

oni flygon
October 7th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Yep. He's really, really powerful. A support with Florina, he can bust open Oswin.

Dart = My can opener... ^^
Dart + Rebecca = My killer teams. Now don't you go saying Dart sucks because of his skill and Rebecca sucks because of her attack. Their support...can do a alot of good things.

I'm posting the calculatios for Dart's critical again

Dart
Critical =
15 (Berserker Bonus) + 15 (Rebecca Support Bonus) + 30 (Killer Axe) + 10 (Thor's Ire) + XX (Luck) = 70+

I got Dart's critical up to 81% ...not that far, though. I should manipulate his luck RNG so I can at least get 91% ...or better yet... 100% >=)

IMO:

Garret, Geese, Gonzales <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dart

debate question:

Miurgre, Durandal, Armads, Malte, Sword of Seals, or Excauss?

Coolest weapon? EXCAUSS!!!

digi-kun
October 7th, 2004, 07:32 PM
:o a n00b is using a Sofia Avatar o:
Use Niime's critical cuz SOFIA'S MINE XP. Niime is Canas's Mom, so you can just imagine how powerful she is XP

Coolest Weapon: Sword of Seals
Best Weapon Animation: Apocalypse

Promised Oni i'd do this...Scrrencaps of The Intro Of FE9 w00t
i need sum1 to post so i can get more(22 pics) XP

There are ur 2 lords, the badass Sword dude, the healer, and the jeigan

The Vince Knight
October 8th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Fav Legendary Weapon: EXACUSS! A CLOSE RANGE AND A FAR RANGE MAKE IT A PERFECT WEAPON!

OH YES.... HECTOR'S ATK IS VERY GOOD.... EQUIP HIM WITH EITHER REGAL BLADE OR BASIOSKOS. HE'LL ROCK THE HOUSE!

Lyn would do very good with a uhhh.... Sol Katti.
But this is getting good....But it's harder to get Karla in Hector's story. :p

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 12:55 PM
OK next pics k?

Heres the MAMKUTE!!!, im guessing thats a mage or priest, the dancer
The Final Mamkute and the title screen(i still have more XP)
BTW the final mamkute(5% and i still couldnt get that pic[its like subluminal messaging >< (5 minutes just to get that])

I also Gots new units for you kiddos(probably enemy units)
Zombie
Skeletons(Sword & Spear)
Bigl(Giant floating Eye)
Bael(Spider)
Gargoyle

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 03:45 PM
FE8 SHOTS ARE AWESOME!

I'm gonna want to play it immediately!

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Now! 5 new areas Oni fill us in XD

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Me is jealous now...this better come to America or else I'll kill Nintendo...

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
um...well i heared their skipping FE6 and goin straight to FE9

Last attatchment

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I added Lute to my sig.
FEAR THE MAGE KNIGHTS!!!

pokejungle
October 8th, 2004, 05:26 PM
When we're talking about Hector, you mean the GBA game right?

I'm on Ch. 27, how many chapters are there?

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 05:30 PM
...to quote Digi again:

"ONI! We're making everyone look like n00bs in the FE thread!"

Anyways, in Hector mode, there are 31. In Eliwood mode, there are 30.
IN Hector mode, make sure you finish Chapter 30 in under 20 turns. ;)

LUTE SHALL DESTROY ALL ZOMBIES!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Nino = Lute

pokejungle
October 8th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Ok.....I have to restart Ch 27 now, BECAUSE HECTOR DIED! I'm ready to kill him myself now! I was doing perfectly, and he had to screw things all up! AAAAAAHHHH!

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Well, it's your fault you don't pay enough attention to him. If you neglect Eliwood, that's an obvious excuse. But Hector? Shame on you...

LUTE ROX MY SOX!!! XD

pokejungle
October 8th, 2004, 05:48 PM
No, he was 28/28 and he SCREWED UP!

But, heh, that's what I get for FOLLOWING YOUR ADVICE!

"Don't be so afraid to put your lords on the front line" *venomous glare*

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Level 28/28 isn't possible. I believe you mistaken what 20/20 means.

20/20 is when you raise your unit up to Level 20, and then promote him and then raise him/her again up to Level 20. If you promoted at Level 17, then it would be like 17/1

If you promoted at level 20 and are currently at level 10, then it would be 20/10

pokejungle
October 8th, 2004, 06:08 PM
You n00b! I was talking about his HP! [exasperated sigh]

Why would I talk about level 28/28? @_@

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
And the great part is, in FE9 20/20/20 w00t!!!

The Vince Knight
October 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I passed Chapter 27 with ease.... Anyway I want Nintendo to bring the FE8 game to AUS. Nintendo I'll kill you and sue you if you don't....

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Sadly i only got my mini-fighter to lvl 10 before he autochanges -_-
so he'll be a 10/20/20
now Pirate or Fighter sum1?

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 07:20 PM
You n00b! I was talking about his HP! [exasperated sigh]

Why would I talk about level 28/28? @_@

Usually, when something is dispalyed as ##/## a unit level is being reffered, not HP. 28 HP is pretty low for Hector.

And the great part is, in FE9 20/20/20 w00t!!!

Trainee fighter -> Fighter -> Warrior
Trainne Fighter -> Pirate -> Berserker

Monk -> Bishop
Monk -> Sage

Mage -> MAGE KNIGHT!!!

Troubador -> Valkyrie -> MAGE KNIGHT

Cavalier -> Paladin -> GREAT KNIGHT!

^^

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Great adn i happen to have a handy GUIDING RING on me so ill use it on my mage when i get her lvl 20 w00t
Since my trainee fighter auto changes at 10, could i get a reccomendation?
Fighter or Pirate?

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 07:45 PM
PIRATE! PIRATE!

Berserkers rock!

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 09:48 PM
ok i did it AND i rose him to lvl 3 in 1 Chapter XD
Now all i need to do is choose the path i want...hmmm...

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Awesome!

Looks like MSN is down... o-o

By the way, what's Lute's current level? XD

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 09:52 PM
12 w00t i need to choose a path, Erika or My Killer Lance Critical dude?

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Ephiram! Or...wherever Lute goes...
Ephiram is cool because of his killer lance...but Lute is cool, too... :\
Hard decision...

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Actually all ur guys except the lord goes with the path you choose so Ephirim!

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 09:57 PM
YAY! EPHIRAM!

Seth sucks. In the beginning, he misses twice!
WHAT A JEIGAN! XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 8th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Chapter 4 really scares me. Yes, I've become another fan. (Actually I've been playing Fire Emblem a little bit.)

Those Zombies send a shiver up my spine...

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 10:04 PM
how does every1 hav it now >< XD o well im ch. 8 or sumthin so XP WITH Lute At 12 XP

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 8th, 2004, 10:06 PM
How does everyone? digispirit virus, do you know Dragon_Master? Hey's my brother. :P

He whined for me to download it because he couldn't get it onto his computer. So his wish was granted.

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 10:18 PM
LUTE RULES! LUTE RULES! LUTE RULES! LUTE RULES!
That's all I have to say...

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Yes shes getting pretty high on her stats on my file

oni flygon
October 8th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Novice Mage -> Mage -> Sage/Mage Knights
Novice Mage -> Shamans -> Druid/Summoner

Myrmidon -> Swordmaster/Assassin

Pegasus knight -> FalcoKnight/DragoKnight

digi-kun
October 8th, 2004, 10:45 PM
um...i just got a unit that seems to be a little spear guy do you know what this is?

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 8th, 2004, 11:32 PM
A new type of unit is it? Could you take a screenshot?

What kind of unit is Ross? Is it an old or new unit?
*hehehe, decided on making an avatar for Ross, since my buddy icon on AIM has him too...*

pokejungle
October 9th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Very tough Decision: I just lost Wil and Kent, should I just continue? I hate when my guys get killed!! ARGH!

oni flygon
October 9th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Always restart whenever you loose a unit.

To FE8: I think that's a pre-promoted form of a cavalier...

digi-kun
October 9th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Woohoo!!! Lute is Now a 20/1 Mage Knight!!!

oni flygon
October 9th, 2004, 08:43 AM
AWESOME!
Now she can kick any butt! XD

digi-kun
October 9th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Yup usually its 100% to hit 25 dmg done and i forgot the critical
AND I GOT A MINI-MAGE!!! ^_^ (BTW I dont have the mamkute yet, but i'm with the mamkute[were escorting her i think])

oni flygon
October 9th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Mage aprentice -> Mage -> Sage/Mage Knight
Mage aprentice -> Shaman (Anima/Dark) -> Druid(Anima/Dark/Staves)/Summoner(Dark/Staves)

Summoner
Skill: Summon - can summon a "ghost" or mirror image of a unit type. Just like a commando...except that Summoners can use dark tomes.

digi-kun
October 9th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Zombies are uber annoying they almost killed my team once(in a ship level) ><
I was almost forced to Jeigan :dead:

oni flygon
October 9th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I have Lute! She's so awesome!

This is what I'm currently thinking for an army:

Ephiram - Master Lord
Erika - Master Lord
Garcia - Hero
Ross - Berserker
Lute - Mage Knight
Arsrey - Sage
Yuan - Summoner/Druid
Amelia - Great Knight
(the girl Myrmidon) - Assassin
(The mercenary) - Forest knight
(the archer girl) - Sniper
(the pegasus knight) - Dragon Master

^^

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 9th, 2004, 01:25 PM
My team hasn't lost any members, but speaking of deaths, how many of you have witnessed any of the Chapter 6 3 family members die? I rescued that little girl before that big arachnid killed her. I used my current lord to rescue the lady, and the man had to defend himself and got poisoned. I got someone else to hold on to him (and poison doesn't seem to happen while the poisoned character is rescued)...

digi-kun
October 9th, 2004, 02:29 PM
yup rescues all of em (and with only my pegasus knight XP)
Im up to where the attack on The castle where all the super bosses are(i seriously doubt its the last cuz i still have to get the divine weapons(MAMKUTE OF DOOM NEXT CHAPTER!!!)

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 9th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Only with...... your Pegasus Knight? Imagine how many emulator load states and save states I had to use just to help the whole family. XD

oni flygon
October 9th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Imagine how many times I loaded the game when I accidentally placed Arsrey at the front... X-X;;

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 9th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Eeek. Oh and oni, are you coming onto AIM? (New AIM: satoshikunpc).

You don't have to if you don't want to.

oni flygon
October 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I'm just in a new comp that has no AIM...so...yeah... O_O (You can contact me in MSN if you want to)

digi-kun
October 9th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Only with...... your Pegasus Knight? Imagine how many emulator load states and save states I had to use just to help the whole family. XD
thats about 5 times for me since i had just enough room to get her in there(i also sent Erika in, but she didn't do much(nothing?)
I HATE BERZERK STAFFS ><

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 9th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Stab those evil arachnids. @_@;

Wolves, Skeletons, Arachnids, Zombies, Floating Eyeballs, what more?

digi-kun
October 9th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Giant Centaurs, Super Zombies, Skeleton Archers, Cyclopses, Gargoyles
(these are in later battles so good luck!!!)

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 9th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Super Zombies: They scare me. All green, all...... THAT's why I hated Chapter 12.
Cyclopses: Easy.
Skeleton Archers: Trouble for ク一ガ一... who's become a dragonmaster.
Cargoyles: Annoying. They are just powerful.

Where's the Giant Centuar?

The Vince Knight
October 9th, 2004, 11:05 PM
It's Unfair that The Trainee fighter has to be upgraded on lv 10 it should be done on lv 20.
Anyway I hated the Pirate ship. It had like all these Skeletons,Zombies,Gargoyles,Eyeballs,x2 super zombies and the super gargoyle(boss). The Skeletons and zombies covered almost the whole ship. :p That Would be hard...

digi-kun
October 10th, 2004, 07:28 AM
BTW you can upgrade your Social knight to Paladin OR Great Knight!!! so u cant triple upgrade that ur social knights XP

Knight ---> Great Knight or Paladin(Im sure you'd have plenty of those by now *coughcoughjeiganscoughcough*)
Pirate ---> Warrior or Bezerker(Sum1 tell me wht to pick XD)
Healer ---> Bishop or Valkyrie

OH And Lookie what my summoner made!

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 10th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I left Ross to take place of a new Hero. Mmmmm...
Some recruitables are probably the strongest in my team.

oni flygon
October 10th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Mercenaries can turn into forest knights... ^^

Fighters can turn into heroes, too..

ME WANTS SUMMONER NOW!! ;-;

By the way, I'm comparing Nino and Lute's growth stats.

Nino:

HP: 55 Mag: 50 Sk: 55 Spd: 60 Def: 15 Res: 50 Luk: 45

Lute

HP: 45 Mag: 70 Sk: 30 Spd: 45 Def: 15 Res: 45 Luk: 45

Nino has higher HP stats by a marginal difference. Lute's magic growth is pretty high than a regular mage's. Lute's speed is poor in comparison to Nino's especially her skill. Their deffence ties and so do their luck. Nino's resistance is a bit higher than Lute's.

Well, Lute's no Nino...BUT SHE STILL RULES!

digi-kun
October 10th, 2004, 08:36 PM
However you forgot to put the fact where you get Lute Far earlier in the game...
HAHA PH33r MY 1 HP WEENIES made by my summoner Yuan!!!
BTW Ephiram and Erika both upgrade like Eliwood(Knights)
Woohoo!!! A support on Erika and Ephiram(old News XD)!!!

oni flygon
October 12th, 2004, 05:24 PM
*envies Digi's Ephiram critical sprite...*

Mullet
October 12th, 2004, 05:31 PM
That sprite is nifty! I need to get a FE sprite.

oni flygon
October 12th, 2004, 05:44 PM
You can find a lot of sprites in Fire Emblem Planet. They have Zephiel, Nergal, Fa sprite sheets there...

digi-kun
October 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
just a BTW FEPLanet is updated(YUAN SUMMONER SPRITES!!!)
the upgraded lord sprites and all your favorite other stuff(waiting for the cute yuan in mini-mage form)

Mullet
October 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I also want to play the FE games that haven't been realsed in America (they should have been released over here).

oni flygon
October 12th, 2004, 05:58 PM
just a BTW FEPLanet is updated(YUAN SUMMONER SPRITES!!!)
the upgraded lord sprites and all your favorite other stuff(waiting for the cute yuan in mini-mage form)

SUMMONER SPRITE? YES! FROM NOW ON, I'LL PRAISE YUAN MORE THAN CANAS!

Btw...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/07.gif

FEAR LORD EPHIRAM!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe8/battle/class3/critical/yuan-summoner-critical.gif

FEAR YUAN!

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe8/battle/class3/critical/amelia-gk-sword-critical.gif

FEAR AMELIA!

FEAR THE NOVICES!!! ^^

Mullet
October 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
He looks like a knight Lord.

digi-kun
October 12th, 2004, 06:03 PM
like i said before, rumor says their skipping fire emblem 6 and going straight to 9
ph33r my lvl 20/20 assasin with 4 killer blades and a elixer with max attack, skill, and speed XP

oni flygon
October 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM
He looks like a knight Lord.

He might look like a Knight Lord but his stats are that of a Master Lord...

Not to shabby. Roy was cool when he was a Master Lord. Killed Idoun in one hit...XD

Question:

Yuan, Canas, or Sofia? O_O

digi-kun
October 12th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Ya Thats why their class is Master Lord

hmmm...that depends...Summoner Yuan with the divine dark weapon looks uber awesome AND the 10/20/20
Sofia i luv cuz APOCALYPSE!!!!! She had the full potential to take out Yahn in 1-2 blows
Canas...cant be sure

oni flygon
October 12th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Canas is awesome with Luna and his stats are still awesome. So, I say it's a tie...but...

FA OR MYRRH??

http://feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe6/battle/class1/critical/fa_critical.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/myrrh.gif

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 12th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Mwahahaha! Myrrh rules! XD

Meh, she looks better, that's what I say. Hmmm...

Need... Ross... Hero... animation...

There are these crazy creatures in a volcano, and they crack out of eggs... turn by turn...

Their attacks are dark magic, one of them turns a character to stone..

oni flygon
October 12th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Petrify? Don't those gorgons use them? O_o

Ross animation pending in Fire Emblem Planet...

digi-kun
October 12th, 2004, 08:24 PM
wha? one of ur characters actually got hit by that? and you let those things get hatched? i assumed mamkutes would pop out of em and killed em ASAP(only 2 hatched for me)
I seriously hope that wasn't the final dragon i just fought.....i killed him 2 hits with Ephidel's Special Weapon...still haf to fight the blue haired
BTW how many levels is there in the tower and ruins? i guess ill find out the tower soon XD

The Vince Knight
October 12th, 2004, 11:09 PM
The tower is 6. :p
I haven't tried the ruins yet. Tower 5 is zombie heaven. Arrrrghhh.... I wouldn't like to mess at the zombies in Tower 5.
Anyway Whats the Purple hair dude? (The sorcerer or whatever he is) I want to know why he's happy sometimes and he's angry sometimes... I wonder why...

digi-kun
October 13th, 2004, 04:00 AM
well, he IS the final boss(sorta like nergal, he has his own S weapon)...he used to be Ephiram's friend guess he became possesed(Hes a summoner). he was also friends with that shaman with the hood that you (should) have

The Vince Knight
October 13th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I do have the Shaman.... And You have to battle the friend of Ephiram(Can't spell it) In the chapter after you beat the general with spear.
He only had fenrir and something else.
IS THE CHAPTER AFTER 20 THE LAST CHAPTER?

oni flygon
October 13th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Fire Emblem isn't Fire Emblem if the final boss isn't a dragon...

Mullet
October 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM
What is a Master Lord.

This thread should be sticked!

oni flygon
October 13th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Master Lord = Promoted Roy in FE6. Promoted Erika and Ephiram in FE8.

It's just a Lord whose stats caps won't go above 30. Kind of a sad downside for Ephiram.

digi-kun
October 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM
he's still good tho, he rocks with his second special weapon(i brought his attack up to 45-50 XP) i mean during the fight >< 46 against a dragon

The Vince Knight
October 13th, 2004, 10:12 PM
20 Must be the last and the next one is harder. Meh...

digi-kun
October 14th, 2004, 09:22 AM
chapter 20 had 1 level 18 dragon in it.....
Final has a couple level 10 dragons...and the Summoner(Ephiram's Friend in His Dark Self)...

The Vince Knight
October 14th, 2004, 01:33 PM
O_o I'm going to die there.
Well I'll use the ledgendary weapons to thrash em.

digi-kun
October 14th, 2004, 02:28 PM
haha Dragon Master's gonna die XD
ok then...
*is setting up for the final attack*
EDIT: o and BTW heres his REAL sprite(so he wasnt a summoner.....)
AND THE DEMON DRAGON!!!!! (Final boss)
HAHA!!! took im out with just Erika and Ephiram in turn 1

The Vince Knight
October 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM
HAHAH! I DIDN'T DIE AFTER ALL! I killed that thing with a critical and another slash. Meh. Too easy for me.

digi-kun
October 15th, 2004, 03:29 PM
u mean the demon dragon? meh...Neither of my guys criticaled against him, so it took a little longer than expected...plus they're A Supported

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I have a question about Chapter 6...

Do I have to keep at least one family member alive after the Bael comes? O_O

The Vince Knight
October 15th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I dunno. I Rescused all of them. :p

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 03:51 PM
The Bael killed the mother... T_T
I feel so much like a n00b...at least I didn't use Seth the Jeigan...
Seth = the coolest looking Jeigan ever...XD

The Vince Knight
October 15th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Poor mother. :p
Poor Oni.
Poor Bael.*Kills with cirtical*

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Help.

I tried to put a sprite from FE Planet in my sig and I coppied and pasted the URL and it just shows up as the web address.

The Vince Knight
October 15th, 2004, 04:35 PM
What and where is the site? FE planet?

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
FE Planet.com it has sprires and everthing about FE.

digi-kun
October 15th, 2004, 04:46 PM
um...ya...about that, you have to host it urself...

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 04:51 PM
That's just wrong.

Can I host it off someone or something else.

digi-kun
October 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
hmm...that depends, hu are you getting?

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 05:04 PM
I'm getting the Jaffar critical one (assissans own all)!

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 05:13 PM
You should host it first in Photobucket if you want...

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 05:21 PM
How do I host it in Photobucket?

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 05:21 PM
You register...then you host...

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 05:33 PM
When I tried I would only let me sign up for the preimum account and I have to pay for that which I won't.

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 05:36 PM
just say no...that's the best way to do it...

I can't wait 'till I get Myrrh...she is so going to rock better than Fa! Plus, her sprite doesn't look like an oversized chicken! XD

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Well then I'll never get a sprite.

Well, could someone else host it and put the URL here?

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
It's not the OHKO animation but...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/jaffar_critical.gif

In the OHKO, he moves for a bit before he takes out his swords and when he attacks, red flashes come out...I think I have that animation in another comp...

Mullet
October 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
The one with the red is his one hit kill move!

It still won't let me copy and paste it!

digi-kun
October 15th, 2004, 09:02 PM
wait...are you copying the picture, or the URL?
1 you gotta save the pic
2. Upload the pic off ur comp

oni flygon
October 15th, 2004, 10:46 PM
If you're going to use that for an avatar, it won't fit...

digi-kun
October 16th, 2004, 09:55 AM
i meant in ur hosting thingy ><

Mullet
October 16th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I tried copping the URL, and I want it in my sig.

digi-kun
October 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
and you tried hosting it urself? you save the file onto your computer and upload it...to you host...

Mullet
October 16th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I've already tried that. Nothing seems to work!

digi-kun
October 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
which hosting are you using...

Mullet
October 16th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Well Oni posted it and that would mean he is hosting the picture which means that I could use that!

digi-kun
October 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
o well(on second game waiting for third)

Mullet
October 16th, 2004, 05:34 PM
What do you mean on the second game waiting for the third?

digi-kun
October 16th, 2004, 05:48 PM
cuz if u get 2 games(1 erika route, 1 Ephiram route, u get bonuses for ur apprentices the next game[so oni tells me])

Mullet
October 16th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I was wondering if you know anyother place I can get a sprite?

oni flygon
October 16th, 2004, 05:54 PM
It's in the FAQs

Novice Fighter - 15% critical

Fresh Recruit - 15% critical

Trainee Mage - All magic except staves

pokejungle
October 16th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I've stopped playing FE for awhile because of LG. once I get back I'm going to use hector a lot more. I've gleaned a lot from this thread! ^^;

Question: How do you get *uber-good* weapons? They sure don't sell them at armouries @_@

[If anyone is nice, please give me rep? One more to get two bars. Sorry for begging.]

oni flygon
October 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM
You get them in the final chapter...

if you're talking about Durandal, Armads, Malte, Miurgre, Forblaze, Aureola, Apocalypse... ...they're only in FE6...

Mullet
October 16th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Hello, remember me, where can I find more animation sprites?

digi-kun
October 16th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I luv apocalypes animation(The swirling Vortex of doom[especially in the hands of Sofia] XD)

oni flygon
October 17th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Here's the Apocalypse sheet if anyone is interested:

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe6/battle/sheets/magic/apocalypse.gif

And here's the Sofia sheet:

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe6/battle/sheets/class2/Sophia_Druid.gif

Mullet
October 17th, 2004, 09:50 AM
I'll ask again. Does anyone else know where but FE Planet that I can find Fire Emblem animation sprites.

oni flygon
October 17th, 2004, 09:52 AM
FEPlanet IS the best site where you can get sprites. No where else. One person makes these things, you know. You can't rush SwordsAreShiney...

Yuan Trainee Mage sprite sheet:

http://www.feplanet.net/img/sprites/fe8/battle/sheets/class1/Yuan_TM_Anima.gif

XD

digi-kun
October 17th, 2004, 02:52 PM
um...cant see it...big X picture...thats what i meant about FEP not liking ppl 2 direct link XD
(Currently arena abusing)

Mullet
October 17th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Then I'll never get sprites.

That is why I need another site to get them on.

oni flygon
October 17th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Dude, FEP is the only site that they show moving sprites. You have to host them first, you know. Photobucket is a good one. Just ignore the premium offer.

digi-kun
October 17th, 2004, 08:59 PM
anyways back on topic: im taking the Erika path right now XD ive arena abused: Lute, Erika, and Marika

oni flygon
October 18th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Time will come when I'll put all 6 GBA FE lords in my sig...if only I have room...

EDIT:

The sprites are too big so I just smacked them in one banner...

Two actually...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/lords_FE8.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/oni_flygon/Lords_FE7.png

First Banner:
Background: Apocalypse (2 layers)
Ephraim critical, Erika attacking, Leon attacking

Second banner:
Background: Ereshkigal (3 Layers)
Eliwood critical, Roy critical, Lyn Critical, Hector Critical, Nergal post-attack, Zephiel critical

^^

digi-kun
October 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
sweetness! that looks uber-cool...Erishkigal with enlarged Aureola thingamabobber XD
NVM that is the part of Erishkigal XD

oni flygon
October 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Those are easy to do...though I hate paint since it distorts it when I enlarge it...><

digi-kun
October 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM
i should really try making a banner.....o what the heck *goes off to make 1(will be back when it's done)*

EDIT: wht the heck i just slapped this 1 together for no reason XD
And another 1 XD

oni flygon
October 21st, 2004, 04:02 PM
Looks cool! XD

Nice necromancer Leon sprite there, Digi...XD

digi-kun
October 21st, 2004, 04:09 PM
and did u see the name of it? XD Leon Scisorhands XD
BTW i just took the SoS from Roy's and gave it to Leon XD

oni flygon
October 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
I noticed...
Leon Scissorhands...clever...XD

digi-kun
October 22nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
and Digi gets back Myyrh again XD

oni flygon
October 23rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Poor weak soldiers...
by the way...I got the UBER spear in FE7...*evil grin*
Now let's give this to Farina...

digi-kun
October 24th, 2004, 08:33 AM
XD then Farina rules? XD
ok then, now i hav to fight the evil Traitor(i think he's the paladin traitor yes XD)
now im gonna "kill" Leon for the 1st time in this game XD
And Leon get Criticaled by Lute Sage with Fimbulvetr
EDIT: just got 3 criticals in a row with General Amelia with a regular sword XD

New Poll: Hector vs. Ephiram XD

Red_Lugia9090
October 24th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Hey, all! I'm finally back! Been a long time, too. Phew...
The first thing I must say is: Go Oni!!!
Also: Things have changed since I was last here, right?
And also: I'm stuck on Final Chapter: Light. IT'S SO HARD!!!!!
Also: Is my siggy still there? Can you see the pics?

oni flygon
October 25th, 2004, 01:51 PM
lol, assassin Eliwood...

We're talking about FE8 mostly...
"Light" is easy...Nergal only took one blow of Aureola, one blow of Durandal and one critical from Armads...

The dragon just took one Luna critical and one regular Luna...^^

On the poll: Great Lord Hector

They might have the same stats but Hector with A level on Swords and S on axes can beat anything =D

digi-kun
October 25th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Hector is better than ephiram, but ephiram wins on the animation XD

have they made any mage lords?(they should XD lilina deserved lordness XD)

oni flygon
October 25th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Not really...
Lilina isn't technically a Lord class...

digi-kun
October 26th, 2004, 08:39 PM
ya, but i would have liked it if she was though...pretty stupid idea eh? XD

The Vince Knight
October 27th, 2004, 01:05 AM
She's only a mage. So is she dies you don't lose. :p

The Evil One
October 27th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Blargh! FE just rawks my sawks. Canas is my favourite character, just because he's got a monacle. And monacles pwn j00 all. XD

digi-kun
October 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM
not against Sofia with apocalypse XP cuz shes half mamkute so she automatically wins...especially considering Niime is the Druid Jeigan of FE6

oni flygon
October 27th, 2004, 04:46 PM
YOu forgot Rei because he's Nino's son...

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 27th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I'd love it if people never necessarily died, I'd rather just hear them be "put out of commission" temporarily. I can't stand anyone dying from any attack.

oni flygon
October 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM
That's the challenge of it. Fire Emblem won't be Fire Emblem if no one dies and and if they do, they come back...well...actually, in the first Fire Emblem game, you can revive the dead with the Revive Staff...but...they took that off...

^^

The Vince Knight
October 27th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Question for everyone: What is your Fav unit and why?

For me,It would be a Hero. They are good. They use my fave axe weapon,Tomahawk(Depending on the rating). And they can use Runesword(Depending on the rating) And heros are Heros! XD

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Favorites:

MAMKUTE: (For the huge stat bonus from their dragon stones =D)

Druids: I like Luna and Apocalypse...so...yeah...

Summoner: I like the fact that they can summon pawns for suicide kills XD

Valkyrie/Mage Knights: I like the mage knights before when you can use swords and magics...but...both are cool...

Sage: Everyone loves sages! ^^

Berserkers: High critical hit rate

Snipers: I like to annoy people with my brave bow...

Warriors: High stat caps...plus, brave bow ^^

Poll: Favorite weapons

Mine: Brave weapons, Luna, Apocalypse

digi-kun
October 28th, 2004, 04:40 PM
YOu forgot Rei because he's Nino's son...
Yes...Rei is about equal to Sofia

Favorite Class
I like just about all the Magic Users...except maybe Bishop XD
I like the Silencer as a Special Class XD
I like just about all the Weapon(Swordmasters i like cuz i like to watch them critical over...and over...and over...)
Lords are good too
Traveling Tents suk...lord holders are better

Favortie Weapon
Apocalypse wins that debate easily
Otherwise I like the Wo Dao cuz of the great critical rate
Oni forgot the Uber Spear XD

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Oh yes...the UBER spear...I forgot about that...

Silver0015
October 28th, 2004, 05:13 PM
soooooo.......will someone help me with chpt 27???? i'm hopeless, withour rath, will, florina, erk, and sain. I"M A LOSER!!!!! ...lol, but i NEED TO GET PAST THAT CHAPTER!!!!!!! :paranoid:

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Tip: Always restart whenever you loose a unit

Silver0015
October 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
hehe, i know, but i kinda got frustrated when i kept on losin units...=P

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM
That means you're not raising them enough...

Hey, Digi! Can you give me screen caps of your Yuan's status screens? XD

Silver0015
October 28th, 2004, 05:43 PM
i DID raise them...sain was at lvl...16 i think??? but he got killed. florina was awesum too, i made her a falcoknight, but they died nonetheless...funny....all the strong ones died....hmm....

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Well...I don't know how you get Falcoknights killed...

I just leave my Florina, 20/5 in the middle of a bunch of brigands with one iron spear and one iron sword and she owned all of them without a single damage dealt on her...

As I said, always restart no matter what...

Please don't tell me that you use the idiot that is Marcus...

digi-kun
October 28th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Yes! DONT USE JEIGAN!!!(i learned that a short while after i started playing as a n00b)
BTW Oni...Yuan's Stats after Chapter 18 but before 19

Magic: 26
Skill: 18
Speed: 25
Luck: 25
Def: 6 :(
Magic Def: 24 :)

But Sadly, Lute's Stats aren't doin to well in this game
(to tell the truth, this game's Yuan is doing better than Lute Right now...guess i gotta put Lute on Front line duty again(and somehow get a Juna's Nut XD)

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Lute looks pretty good for a Sage at Level 15...and Yuan is awesome at Level 12 XD

digi-kun
October 28th, 2004, 07:33 PM
ya but she originally had magic strength, skill and speed maxed...not sure if i can get it this time XD

oni flygon
October 28th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Actually, if she's a magknight, she maxed out Magic already...

Mageknight max = 25
Sage max = 30

As for skill, it's a it abnormal...

digi-kun
October 28th, 2004, 09:54 PM
ya its kinda low...even for a sage it started out high before i promoted her...

The Vince Knight
October 29th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Silver0015 soooooo.......will someone help me with chpt 27???? i'm hopeless, withour rath, will, florina, erk, and sain. I"M A LOSER!!!!! ...lol, but i NEED TO GET PAST THAT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

What was chapter 27? The one with Linus? You suck. :p Just kidding. You need to put all your men guarding the bridge and magic or ranged units behind them. That chapter isn't that hard...

Silver0015
October 29th, 2004, 12:19 PM
...i try what u say...and i DONT use marcus. r u kidding me?? he's so stupid!! i mainly use kent or isadora or some1 like that.

The Vince Knight
October 29th, 2004, 01:05 PM
He's a bad Paladin.... he's bad for training and my couzinn thinks he is so great...

Star Crossed Dreamer
October 29th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I agree. I used him in Chapter 28, and he was the first of my people to be killed.

Silver0015
October 29th, 2004, 02:08 PM
marcus sucks. i looked on a fire emblem site that rated the characters, and marcus was like a 6.5 or sumthin (10's the best), so took that advice. unlike guy, who was rated a 9......

oni flygon
October 29th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I should make a Yuan fan club. YUAN IS TEH BEST!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11247
^Digi's Yuan

Anyways, there are a lot of good characters but list your team for FE6, 7 and 8!

FE6:
Roy - Sword of Seals
Fir/Dieck - Durandal
Wendy/Tate - Malte
Geese - Armads
Sue - Miurgre
Lilina/Lugh - Forblaze
Sofia/Rei - Apocalypse
Saul/Elen - Aureola
Clarine - Holy Maiden
Fa (MAMKUTE) -Holy Dragon Stone

FE7:
Eliwood - Durandal/Uber Spear
Hector - Armads
Lyn - Sol Katti/Wo Dao
Rebecca - Rienflenche/Brave Bow
Dart - Basilikos/Brave Axe
Oswin - Rex Hasta/Uber Spear
Canas - Grespent/Luna
Nino (Excalibur/Fimbu)/ Lucius (Aureola/Luce)/ Raven (Regal Blade/Brave Sword)/ Fiora, Florina, Farina (Brave Lance/Rex Hasta/Uber Spear)
Priscilla (Excalibur/Fimbu)

FE8:
Ephraim - Sigmund
Erika - Siglind
Jist (Hero) - Audumalda
Amelia (Great Knight) - Widifnir
Ross (Warrior) -Garm
Neimi (Sniper) - Nidhogg
Lute (Sage) - Excalibur
Yuan (Summoner) - Glepnir
Arsrey (Bishop) - Ivaldi
Myrrh (MAMKUTE) - Holy Dragon Stone

Silver0015
October 29th, 2004, 05:40 PM
u have fe6 and fe8?? o wait, those r the japanese versions, right?

digi-kun
October 29th, 2004, 05:55 PM
ya...most of the FE thread has em by now...at least the non-n00bs...XD

oni flygon
October 29th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I have a screenshot of FE8...it's in my sig... =D

digi-kun
October 30th, 2004, 12:23 PM
i dont like the ruins...its really annoying cuz they make me waste my weapons...but i need to do it either 2 or 3 times to get the secret character ><

oni flygon
October 30th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I'm still trying to beat Chapter 11...the death gargoyle keeps following Natasha...

btw, I'm thinking that Seth isn't a Jeigan...he might end up having solid, decent stats...

Seth HP:85 Strenth:50 Skill:45 Speed:45 Defence:40 Resistance:30 Luck:25

Marcus HP: 65 Str: 30 Sk: 50 Spd: 25 Def: 15 Res: 35 Luk: 30

digi-kun
October 30th, 2004, 01:11 PM
hmm...looking at that makes him not as much a jeigan...but you can still only raise him 1 set of 20 levels...i guess thats what marcus gets for bein old XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM
digispirit virus: You just caused me to want to fight a long number of zombies. Ruins... ruins...

Does the tower have any significance?

digi-kun
October 30th, 2004, 02:01 PM
um...its 2 or 3 of both to get the secret character...but im waiting till my 3rd game to do it cuz i can get the bonuses of the trainees

NEW ITEM FOUND IN RUINS!!!
BLACK ORB!!! - 15000 Gold for selling!!!

The Evil One
October 31st, 2004, 01:41 AM
XP

I just came up with an interesting FE7 Challenge. See if you can do it...

THE JEIGAN CHALLENGE!!!

Yep, this is a challenge alright. For this challenge you must play through the game, using every Pre-Promote you get in as many missions as possible.

If you take Pent, you must take Louise. Because I'm mean. XD

If there's not enough space for all Pre-Promotes, then use your discretion and pick the ones you think are best.

And finally, Marcus must be in your team at all times! XD

So, anyone want to try it? XD

The Vince Knight
October 31st, 2004, 02:02 AM
I won't try that.... I think that the black orb would be handy..... I won't accept any challenges for now...

digi-kun
October 31st, 2004, 09:07 AM
actually...i dont really play FE7...and the black gem is in level 8 of the ruins...

oni flygon
October 31st, 2004, 09:08 AM
I'll try it because whenever Marcus gets sucky stats, I'll just save state back and do the RNG trick until I get some good stats.. =D

digi-kun
October 31st, 2004, 09:58 AM
hey hu wants to look at lvl 10 ruins map? its dragon crazy!

New Item Report
gold gem = 20000 G
But thats a freaking lvl 20 dragon u have to get it from...time to bust out the divines!
and see all those other dragons? they're all lvl 20

EDIT: new plan...send in Joshua assasin and keep save stating till i can OHKO all the dragons XD

Silver0015
October 31st, 2004, 11:05 AM
i just realized sumthin...am i the only female who posts on this thread??