PDA

View Full Version : Who was your first friend or contact on here?

Owl
July 24th, 2009, 08:46 AM
As the names states, who was your first friend/Contact on here? For me no one yet :(.

EDIT:
I made two friends-
Michii (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=70665)
BinaryPeach (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=102101)s

^^

ShinjisLover
July 24th, 2009, 08:48 AM
wolFLARE was my first friend on this site. Sparkling Dragon was my second.

The Darkest Gale
July 24th, 2009, 08:48 AM
oh poor you
my first was lily mew who is never on now

Robot From Heaven
July 24th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Mine was Giraffe! cuz i knew her from neopets for like 3 years... and she said that she joined this forum so i went ahead and joined too :)

Signomi
July 24th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Cookie Luvs Green was the first real friend I ever made on PC, she and I have been through quite a lot together and even though we don't talk as much anymore, I still hold fondness over the fact that we've been friends for a good four years.

Graceful
July 24th, 2009, 08:51 AM
I think mine was Star88. She was a good friend but hardly comes on!

Eucliffe
July 24th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I think it was BlueAngel or Blue Angel or something like that. I posted a -very- short one-shot in the Pokemon FF forum, she commented on how good it was for a newbie, then pointed out my grammatical errors, and we were friends. Now I never talk with her... XD

My first friend on my alt's account was Cirno, but that doesn't count XD But he was Cierra and I was Fia on my alt., and since both were from the same series...

Cid
July 24th, 2009, 08:59 AM
I'm not quite sure. The first memorable friend that I remember was Ryan (BeachBoy).

He posted in my NU/W thread. And I asked to be his friend, so yeah. XD
He's an awesome person, even before he was s-modded. A good friend, too.
I don't remember the last time we talked, though.

That's before the friends list feature and user profiles were out, iirc.

Kazukii
July 24th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Gerri Shin was the first person I had a decent convo with here on PC.. :)

Neko
July 24th, 2009, 09:24 AM
My first friend was Cybex Mewtwo. The next few might have been Light Azumarril, Forest Grovyle, and Negima ((I THINK, not sure if they were or not)).

Sadly though, most of my first friends haven't been on these forums in a real long time. :(

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Castrainer~ Casty was my first and probably one of my best friends on here.

Freezer
July 24th, 2009, 09:29 AM
My first friend in PC is ShinjisLover. =D
And luckily, he/she's always on. =) xP

Michii
July 24th, 2009, 10:04 AM
My first contact here was Hazuki. However, I knew her for a year and a half before I joined PC, so I guess she doesn't count XD. I think my first friends on PC were this kid Nytkoi, Trainer Kat, and Gummy. The latter two were a couple months after I joined, since I was Miss. Unsocial for the majority of my newbie days, heh :'3.

.little monster
July 24th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Midori Chi was my very first. <3

Bagel
July 24th, 2009, 10:10 AM
mine was either !wrestledacatonce or darkly the flygon. i became friends with both at the same time.

if you meen the first one i contacted, like using wi-fi or watev, it was charizard-maa, who owes me another battle

Gold warehouse
July 24th, 2009, 10:11 AM
The person who first welcomed me was Ambellina, but I consider my first friend on PC to be Fox.

Caelus
July 24th, 2009, 11:12 AM
My first friend was Sceptile_16, who's gone through three accounts and is now known as Let's Get Lost Together. or something like that. :/

There was another that I befriended on the first day but he's barely active.

Mitchman
July 24th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Well Netto is the first person I kept a friendship last long on PC so he is my true friend here but pikachu_trainer was one of my first conacts I had. Ah my random hacker days...

Gummy
July 24th, 2009, 12:31 PM
The people I consider my first contacts were Astinus, diamondpearl876 and Griff (who's full username always boggles my mind). We all sort of met in the fanfiction section and took off from there. I also consider Michii one of my old friends even though we met months after that.

Avey
July 24th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Soulless was my first friend, and now he's inactive. Probably forever!

Wish
July 24th, 2009, 12:38 PM
My first contacts date back to my first pair, Latias_fan and my old PC brother, Cybex Mewtwo, back in 2005. I so consider Signomi as the oldest friend on PC that still browses PC often. Our registration dates aren't too far apart, and I actually remember when she joined. :]

God
July 24th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Uh..Janis Ian or Guillermo, they're my first and oldest friends as far as I can remember,.

bit.trip void
July 24th, 2009, 12:43 PM
It was Dark_Azelf, if I recall correctly, and BeachBoy.

Cassino
July 24th, 2009, 12:44 PM
I don't know who was my first friend on the friend system since the vB version up; but my first friend here in the actual sense was Ashe.

Citrinin
July 24th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Feign, I believe. And we're still good friends now. ^^

Noah Ridgewood
July 24th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Andy was the reason I joined. He basically made it so I didn't have a choice in the matter, actually. That was back when he was intimidating.

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I'm not sure. Probably Hideki-Kun.

Barney.
July 24th, 2009, 03:16 PM
My first contact was called SSK.

Just a random invite.

But I think my first actual person who I talked to was Dukey.

I never talk to that aussie miracle anymore though.

Timbjerr
July 24th, 2009, 03:39 PM
It was either Arcanine, 22sa, or DragonTrainer from way back in 2003...can't reallt remember which was first...

Halcyon
July 24th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Mine was Eiyuu, we used to talk but he's inactive now... ;_;
But from that ever since... Sigh... >.<"

Kilroywuzheere
July 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Well, I knew Drew IRL before I ever came here. So I guess her. :3

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Either Franceschi or Libra. One of the two.

THIRTY-SIX
July 24th, 2009, 10:17 PM
I think for me skinnygreenman.

Drew
July 24th, 2009, 10:29 PM
When I was first active, the friends list option wasn't around.. sooo.. the first person I added waass.. -thinks-

I wanna say.. it was Jeremy.
That's probably as close as I'll get to figuring out who it was. He was the first, if not close to.

As far as my first actually friend on here (list app aside), it was probably Jeremy as well, or ~Roselia~, who is now KatsuBang. I'm still friends with both of them, even if Roselia doesn't check in much anymore.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 24th, 2009, 10:30 PM
I believe it was Slowpokez, now known as lolwut, but he's been banned so i'm all alone :P But i do have Ctep ;)

donavannj
July 24th, 2009, 10:51 PM
GrayLuna, who doesn't check in all that often.

Forever
July 24th, 2009, 11:02 PM
A-one

He was the first person listed in the friends list that you had to type out so yeah. XD;

⋚Raika⋚
July 24th, 2009, 11:04 PM
My first friend was Bamachi, second was Snowfire.

Destiny
July 24th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Toto Mud, He Was Random Invite

Cheesymitten
July 25th, 2009, 03:40 AM
!!!!sssk!!!!
Was the first friend I had on here, he sent me a VM the day i joined as well, though i never created an intro thread o.O

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 03:48 AM
No one, to be honest. I know many people here who I consider my friends but I never got originally acquainted with them on these forums.

deliriouspurple
July 25th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Easy Blasiken257 and #1 pokemon master. They're my first friends here.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 25th, 2009, 08:05 PM
mines was Cacturne but hes never on as well. Maybe he got bored of this forum

:t354:TG

Melody
July 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
I joined back in 2004. Back then, my first real friend was Forest_Grovyle, who was quite a nice person at the time. (We didn't talk much, I wasn't very active back then)

Then about early 2005, I dropped off the face of the earth, I couldn't access PC for a while because of the school filters.

I got back on in April of 2007, and among the first few friends I made then was Nurse Nica and Signomi.
I still see both of them as friends too, and I knew Nica from back in her simpsonqueen days, but I had simply not spoken to her enough back then to be able to call her a friend back then. ;)

Still, I digress...The friends I made here had quite an impact on me. While I don't exactly hang out with them now, I still do think of them from time to time, and I still do poke them every so often to see how they're doing. :3