PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! Disney Is Taking Over!!!

Conan Edogawa
July 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Does anyone else think Disney will take over the world? If/When it happens, what will you do?

Me? I'd fight back! Imagine a world ruled by Disney. Little singing robots everywhere. I couldn't stand it. I would get an army of rebellious teens who don't admit to liking trips to Disney World(No I don't like going there. And no I'm not one of those teens that enjoys Disney World. Why would you say that?) and we would fend off the monopoly of a Company!

Anxiety.
July 24th, 2009, 04:42 PM
It depends. Do you mean Disney Channel, or Walt Disney?

Walt Dinsey, I would be scared ****less. I would rebel.

Disney Channel, I would find their base and go on a face punching spree.

Wings Don't Cry
July 24th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Disney Channel isn't going to be much of a problem but if Walt Disney it would be a problem, I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of Maleficent but I think I could rip Woody apart.

Zeroess
July 24th, 2009, 04:51 PM
*Cry* Pokemon wouldnt exist if Disney took over!
That means no more Zero >:(
Okay, lets get prepared, the war for dignity starts now!

Haza
July 24th, 2009, 08:21 PM
If anyone takes over the world it will be Walmart. They are in just as many places as Disney if not more.

flight
July 24th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Quick, let's play some Kingdom Hearts, guys!

Lie Ren
July 24th, 2009, 08:29 PM
If anyone takes over the world it will be Walmart.

/Thread.

Seriously, though.. I wouldn't like it at all if Disney took over the world. xD;

It would scare me.. >_>;

.Seth
July 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Well, looks like that sniper rifle has finally come in handy.

Bagel
July 24th, 2009, 08:33 PM
if disney took over buzz light year better watch out, cause he would get a serious ass woupen.

it would be me and snow white to the death and i dnt **** care how many dwarfs i have to kill to get to her

but stay away from pooh bear i hear he's dangerous@_@

Morkula
July 24th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Just...what? What an absolutely asinine excuse for a thread. It's not even a legitimate thread, much less a poll.
Take your spam elsewhere.
*Locked*