PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wish you are someone else?

Belong
July 24th, 2009, 07:06 PM
So do you ever wish you are someone else and why?

xxxLatiasxxx
July 24th, 2009, 07:15 PM
No I'm happy with who I am.

Belong
July 24th, 2009, 07:20 PM
No I'm happy with who I am.

Ahh, thats great! Thats how people should be, but some just dont have much self confidence in them and put their selves down. thats why i wanted to see who is happy with who they are and people who arent.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I don't really wish I was somebody else, rather than wonder what it'd be like to be somebody else.

Citrinin
July 24th, 2009, 09:06 PM
No, not really. I love my life, even if it does have its ups and downs. ^^

Lucent
July 24th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Even if given the chance to be the richest, mot powerful, most popular person in the world, I wouldn't do it. Why?

Because, I am who I am. And nothing can change that. Screw money, power, and popularity. People like me for who I am and what I do, and those who like me because of my money/power/popularity really can't be called "friends", but rather, "suck-ups".

Shem
July 24th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Not permanently, I'm happy with who I am.

But I would like to see the world through other people's eyes, just to see how other people think and why they think that way.

The Scientist
July 24th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I can't imagine being anyone else. I've been told I'd make a pretty hot girl, though. My girlfriend is always complaining about it.

However, I do acknowledge that I was born in the wrong time period. I multiclass like a Renaissance scholar, think like an Enlightenment-era salon frequenter, and listen to '40's swing music.

Guillermo
July 24th, 2009, 10:02 PM
No, I don't. I am who I am, and I'm not going to change that. Though, I do wish I had the abilities some people posses, such as Siggy's drawing abilities.

THIRTY-SIX
July 24th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I've wondered what it'd be like to be somebody else.

Kilroywuzheere
July 24th, 2009, 10:21 PM
...I rather like me. :3

Although I wouldn't mind being in a better situation, I'm not about to change who I am for it.

Haza
July 24th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Maybe someone who looks and acts just like me only richer. No one in particular.

Åzurε
July 24th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Yeah. Sometimes I'll really want to be a pokemon. XDDD Not wholly serious, of course, but I can't help wondering "what if".
On a more serious note, I have always what it would be like to be someone else, but only for moments at a time. Just to understand what makes them tick, I guess.
Essentially, aside from the occasional delusion, I'm fine with me.

donavannj
July 24th, 2009, 11:28 PM
...I rather like me. :3

Although I wouldn't mind being in a better situation, I'm not about to change who I am for it.

My thoughts are identical, except that I find me to be somewhat boring.

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 12:13 AM
lmao no.

Others should wish to be me.

Kazukii
July 25th, 2009, 12:15 AM
At moments when I'm truly depressed yes, but on the whole; no.

Sweet Smoochum
July 25th, 2009, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't want to be someone else. I think I'm a great person and I wouldn't change myself for anyone. I like myself for who I am. I'm not conceited or anything mind you. I'm a nice person and I like my personality.

Camisado
July 25th, 2009, 01:04 AM
No, everything is going really well for me right now and I'm thankful for everything I have.

Idiot!
July 31st, 2009, 05:06 PM
My brother has lots of free time. I want to be him

Ayselipera
July 31st, 2009, 05:43 PM
I'd like to for a short time.
Maybe a week.
Not forever though I would miss my family and friends.

dotKarma
July 31st, 2009, 06:44 PM
It's called con-artistry, people!

I actually do wish I could go around in different people's lives a lot, though. Get different points of view on things and such.

Giraffles <3
July 31st, 2009, 08:49 PM
I'm cool with who I am and I think I'd only be weirded out if I was someone I'm not :3.

Inkpuddle
July 31st, 2009, 09:08 PM
Not usually, though sometimes I think about this little "dream persona" in my head. She's perfect in just about every way and completely loved by everyone, and sometimes it helps to soften a bad mood by just pretending I'm her for a second.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 31st, 2009, 09:11 PM
NEVER.

I love who I am.
My personality, everything.

And my family, of course.
I would never want to be someone else. EVER. :3

jasonresno
July 31st, 2009, 09:12 PM
I don't exactly want to be someone else, no, I just want to be...more than I am...sometimes.

Reminiscing
July 31st, 2009, 11:13 PM
Well sometimes, I wanna be like my classmate, everything is seems so perfect to her. Good friends, Rich, talented, smart and a great leader. I wanna be like that sometimes.

.little monster
July 31st, 2009, 11:21 PM
I wish I had a different body, never a different persona. >:

Aljam
August 1st, 2009, 12:18 AM
meh I wouldnt really want to Change who I am. I just wish my friends would be more of a friend to me. I hate getting made fun of by them or getting mooched off of. They're all a bunch of... well, you get the picture.

Cassino
August 1st, 2009, 07:17 AM
No, though it would be still cool to be one of my OCs... or rather simply have their bodies since like Ctep I wouldn't want to switch my personality out.

Alakazam17
August 1st, 2009, 01:52 PM
Yeah, perhaps appearance, but not personality. Right now the two do a horrible job of working together. XD

Jason1911
August 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM
I want to be God sometimes, i just want to have fun with his powers. I would stop time and cause chaos then rewind time back to normal again.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 1st, 2009, 07:35 PM
i'm happy the way I am and i'm not afraid to admit it

:t354:TG

thorn96
August 1st, 2009, 08:23 PM
I do. Nearly every day of my life. I know that sounds like I have issues, but I'm a student at the biggest unisex high school in the area and nearly everyone there thinks that it's funny to make fun of me, take advantage of me and take their anger out on me. Even my friends, and I think some of the teachers have it in for me as well. It sucks CRAP! So it'd be kinda cool to disappear for a while, so that everyone knows that I'm gone, to see what their reaction would be. But other than that, yam what I yam and nothing can change that, and that's good. :)

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
August 1st, 2009, 10:01 PM
I wish I could be my cat!

they have no worries like humans.
they just sit.
and sit.
ans sit.
then eat.
then maybe sit again.

Ambellina
August 2nd, 2009, 06:32 AM
I wish I was a certian girl. so maybe he would have loved me more & wouldn't have cheated on me with her.

Devil's Guitarist
August 2nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
nope,i like the way i am and i wouldn't change it for anything

Rokusasu
August 2nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
I like my personality. I just wish the people close to me appreciated it a bit more rather than running off with whichever member of the opposite gender shows them attention, but hey.

Dun get me started on appearance. XD; That's the part of me I wish was 'someone else', I guess. :3

Shadow Sneak Sableye
August 2nd, 2009, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't change myself for the world :D

Peneleo
August 3rd, 2009, 01:06 AM
I often think I´m somebody else. I´ve got a female personality but I haven´t a female body yet. It is so depressing to look into the mirror and a boy looks back but you know exactly that you aren´t a boy, that you are a girl. It´s really hard to be someone else only because all other people think you are a boy because you look like a boy. I like to dress dresses and use Make-up but boys don´t do that so I said me you´re a boy so be like a boy but it doesn´t worked. I hate my life, I hate to have a male body and my only wish is to become the girl I am.
´Normal` people can´t imagine what it is to be someone else but I know it exactly because I tried it 15 years and at the end I was close to the suicide because I can´t act someone anymore who I´m not be. Now I lived one year as a female and I´m happier than the 15 years before together.
I´m a born female with a male body and there are only a few months left until I get female hormons so I can be the women I always was.
You think there is a choice by myself to be a girl but I can say the only choice was to began the way to get a female body or to die.
A lot can´t understand me but after I see this thread I must write something in.

⋚Raika⋚
August 3rd, 2009, 01:12 AM
Sometimes, but I prefer being myself, cos I'm unique and I'm loved by my family.

Suki
August 3rd, 2009, 07:04 AM
Yeah I want to be the girl in my sig + av o3o;

shining-Celebi
August 4th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Yes, but I get over it, but I rather be self-conscious.

Alexithymia~
August 4th, 2009, 10:38 AM
I like the way I am, I have a nice personality and I can make my friends laugh, which always cheers me up~
Looks, .. well, if it wasn't for one thing, I'd be totally fine with my looks. So perhaps appearance wise..

I'd hate to have someone elses personality etc, but I can't say I've never wondered what it would be like.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 4th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Nah

I love myself D:
I think I'm far too awesome to be someone else /vain

cjt1994
August 4th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I've never though about being someone else. I like who I am and what I am. I like it that way, others like it that way. If people change then it's generally for the worse anyway.

Netto Azure
August 4th, 2009, 12:10 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

WHY ASK THIS QUESTION? XD

At times I have contemplated this issue up into the darkness of the night. Most of my personal quirks and secrets have revolved around this issue ever since I was a kid (As I have realized yesterday)

Yes, this might be another reason as to my love for the fandom and the Internet in general.

Gawd I'm weird. D:

xxemeneminyxx
August 4th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Nope I am happy with myself and life :)

シーツー
August 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM
No Ive never wished being someone else.
I like myself a lot. ^^ xD

bit.trip void
August 4th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I am who I am, and i dun wanna change it.

World King
August 4th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Being someone else... when I think about it, nah, I certainly don't. Epicness exists too much in me. World King PWNs! (Don't I love myself?)

Miss Soupy
August 4th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I sometimes wish to go on adventures. I want to travel the world, not bound to one place. Maybe even meet various types of people to see things from their eyes.

But as for personality? Nope. I'm okay with myself in that aspect. I think of personalities as ways of showing your unique heart, and that's something I wouldn't trade for the world. <3
/sap

glow.ForEveR
August 5th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Hasn't everyone at some point wanted to be someone else? just for the change of pace? lol i thought so anywayz..xD

Jirachu
August 5th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Oh you don't want to know...All I can say is...

...why can't I just be more like you 'nerds'? :/ Ahh..lol *shrugs*

22sa
August 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Ahh, this is a first, but I think I'd like being Tsukiyomi Ikuto!

Zorua
August 8th, 2009, 04:02 AM
I belive you could look up to someone, yes. But you should be proud of yourself as an individual and the qualities you posess. :3