PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME PLZ!!!!1

ThePowerful1
July 25th, 2009, 02:05 AM
I ACCIDENTLY GOT ALL THE BIG LETTERS NOW I CANT KNOW HOW 2 TURN THEM OFF. ARGHHHH! HELP PLZ. HOW I CAN TURN THE OVER PLZ!

donavannj
July 25th, 2009, 02:06 AM
I ACCIDENTLY GOT ALL THE BIG LETTERS NOW I CANT KNOW HOW 2 TURN THEM OFF. ARGHHHH! HELP PLZ. HOW I CAN TURN THE OVER PLZ!

Press the key on your keyboard that says "Caps Lock" on it. ;)

Kazukii
July 25th, 2009, 02:06 AM
You actually make me laugh.. everything about you xD I'd give you more rep but it says I need to spread it ahah!
You press the button Caps Lock which can be found on the left side of your keyboard :cheeky:

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 02:07 AM
If I wasn't so sure this was an obvious troll I'd tell you to turn off capslock.

ThePowerful1
July 25th, 2009, 02:13 AM
IS THERE A HOT KEEY LIKE CTRL-C FOR COPY, BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN I SHOOD HAV SAID IN THE POST SORRY I SPILT COFFE OVER MY KEYBOARD AND CAPS LOCK WONT WORK.

Graceful
July 25th, 2009, 02:14 AM
This is making me laugh. It is one of the basic things you must know while having a computer/laptop. Press Caps Lock

Sweet Smoochum
July 25th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Hold down the shift button on the keyboard and the letters while you are typing. That should help. It may not make it permanently lower cased, but you can still make your letters lower case that way.

ThePowerful1
July 25th, 2009, 02:17 AM
oh yeah i didnt think of that
i think i hav a spare keyboard in the attic I must get it

donavannj
July 25th, 2009, 02:17 AM
IS THERE A HOT KEEY LIKE CTRL-C FOR COPY, BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN I SHOOD HAV SAID IN THE POST SORRY I SPILT COFFE OVER MY KEYBOARD AND CAPS LOCK WONT WORK.

Your whole keyboard should be having issues in that case. Though there are a few where you can actually shower with them, though I wouldn't recommend that.

Kazukii
July 25th, 2009, 02:18 AM

Oh spiffing. Maybe when you get back we could have crumpets & tea?

Zeffy
July 25th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Hahahaha, this guy makes me laugh!
I want to give you a rep for that.
Tea anyone?

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 02:33 AM

You're an idiot. You're not even good at trolling; if the best you can come up with is 'LOLCAPSLOCKISBROKEN' then you're not worth the while here. Couple it up with retarded humour and the poorest form of satirical sarcasm and you fall into the lowest bracket of internet scum.

ThePowerful1
July 25th, 2009, 02:41 AM
You're an idiot. You're not even good at trolling; if the best you can come up with is 'LOLCAPSLOCKISBROKEN' then you're not worth the while here. Couple it up with retarded humour and the poorest form of satirical sarcasm and you fall into the lowest bracket of internet scum.

wut/ i dont get it lol. please explan this

Chibi-chan
July 25th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Okok, we're done with this now.