PDA

View Full Version : Gah! You're such a...A erm hmmmm....

Cheesymitten
July 25th, 2009, 03:30 AM
When someone throws an insult at you or makes fun of you do you usually come up with something creative (and colourful) to shout back at them? Or do you tend to use the 'original' words?

I use original words because people can understand. O_O

Captain Fabio
July 25th, 2009, 03:38 AM
Depends on the insult.

I will normally always shout back at them. Don't care who it is.

Ascaris
July 25th, 2009, 03:46 AM
IRL, I pretty much shout back and insult them using 'original words'. Online, I use the benefits of having the time to think before posting and I can come up with a variety of smart insults, many of which are more hurtful than the usual.

ShinjisLover
July 25th, 2009, 06:55 AM
I usually don't insult people directly in the first place. They're more like indirect insults. However, I usually choose not to even speak to whoever insults me unless they insult me and tell a lie about me as well.

In real life, I just ignore them regardless. Of course, I haven't been insulted in real life since Middle School.

Kazukii
July 25th, 2009, 06:56 AM
When I return insults I make mine witty so as to make myself look better.. usually it confuses them xD

⋚Raika⋚
July 25th, 2009, 07:02 AM
TBH I don't know how to counter insults. I just brush them off, although it makes them insult me more and I start swearing at them and they stop.

Spinor
July 25th, 2009, 07:09 AM
I suck at combacks. I'm only good for initiating an attack, but I did come up with something good I use often

Him: You are such a @#@----

Me: I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how freaking ugly you are!

Timbjerr
July 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I rarely have enough time to think of a comeback witty enough to meet my standards of brutality...

The Darkest Gale
July 25th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I usually just brake out with an original insult (I know age but I get seriously bullied =P I'n ok with it )
and then they punch and I whack them lol so I usually don't insult lol

Eucliffe
July 25th, 2009, 08:12 AM
No matter what, I always come up with a trillion insults about a half hour or so AFTER I've been insulted.

Then, if I prepare for someone to insult me, they usually never do, so I can't use the insults I want to use back at them.

I suppose you could consider this a good thing? XD Because two wrongs don't make a right~ Even though two negatives make a positive.

Ayselipera
July 25th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I haven't been insulted in years so I don't really remember. I'm not one for conflict though so I probably just don't say anything back. Although I usually get people back much later because I wait for the perfect moment.

King Goodra
July 25th, 2009, 10:43 AM
I tend to reply "Cool story, bro." in... literally all situations. But if they continue, I knock the "bro" off and eventually the "story" and just end up saying "Cooooooooooooooooooool".

I think it's more efficient to piss them off to the point where they don't know what else to say in rebuttal. Every now and then I throw in a "no u".

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 25th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I try to think of something clever to throw back at them, and if not.. well, "STFU" is always a reliable backup.

I'm better at offhanded comments, but I can usually think up insults fairly quickly too.

Bagel
July 25th, 2009, 11:22 AM
if its someone younger my response is usely 'whatever kid' that gets then pretty ticked off.

if its someon older or my own age ill yell at them, but if people know me they usely dnt mess with me cause i can be pretty mean when im pissed. example

person: 'look its the nerd thats stays on the computer all day'

me: 'atleast i can use a computer dumb ass'

i dnt really stay on the computer all day.

salmence33
July 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM
funny, I just got insulted by my 6 year old brother
He called me a baby
I try to ignore them

Caelus
July 25th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I usually just ignore them since they aren't worth my time. When I do respond back I either say the first thing that comes to mind or I attempt to use big words to confuse them (almost always works for me).

Ru
July 25th, 2009, 12:56 PM
The only time when I'm insulted these days is by my siblings, and that's really not much of an insult. It's usually "You're a loser" "Well, you're a loser too" type thing. Not that bad.

Other than family, I don't remember the last time I was insulted, and I probably didn't give a care when I was.

Signomi
July 25th, 2009, 01:05 PM
I tend to be very sarcastic whenever I respond to an insult, that's why I try not to respond to them whatsoever. Don't really give much thought towards insults or teasing, makes me think the person is a tad bit foolhardy, but I'd prefer to stay quiet than to fuel people.

The Red Chain
July 25th, 2009, 03:11 PM
I've been told I'm very witty with insults.
Whenever someone insults me I massacre their words in my head and make my own insult out of it. XD
I'm a kind of person that once I insult back it usually takes the other person a while to think of a comeback.
Hur hur. /crafty

iDarky
July 25th, 2009, 03:36 PM
if its really bad ill curse them out like calling them dirty a holes b**** yea im bad lol

Owl
July 25th, 2009, 03:42 PM
It depends on how bad the insult is. If it is bad I will usually diss them. (I won 3 dissing competitions in a row lol)

Wings Don't Cry
July 25th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I use to have something to say back but normally the people who insult me have to many faults that it's too hard to find where to start.

Example:.
Person: Hey look itsa maths nerd
Me: At least I wasn't born from the tallest tree in the depths of Pandemonium and fell off and hit every branch on the way down making me so unbelievably stupid that I can't speak English in a New Zealand High School.
Person: wats dat mean?

Cassino
July 25th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I just give the classic 'lol' response, most times. If it's an unusual insult I'll compliment the person on their... finese, I suppose one could call it.
IRL I just don't reply.

iDarky
July 25th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I use to have something to say back but normally the people who insult me have to many faults that it's too hard to find where to start.

Example:.
Person: Hey look itsa maths nerd
Me: At least I wasn't born from the tallest tree in the depths of Pandemonium and fell off and hit every branch on the way down making me so unbelievably stupid that I can't speak English in a New Zealand High School.
Person: wats dat mean?
lol if you say that i would die of laughter

Michii
July 25th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Apparently I come up with very creative and colorful insults. I'd give examples, but I'd be breaking about six different PC rules XDD. But my bifflessss :'D on skype will tell ya that they don't get away with insulting me.
other than this week where I had a bet to be completely nice ;;

iDarky
July 25th, 2009, 04:19 PM
lol i wouldnt do that bet michii i would kick someone a**

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 25th, 2009, 04:21 PM
I'm kinda like marmite - half my comebacks are very wiity and result in the person walking away with their head down.

The other half are so laughably weak that I would have looked less stupid if I'd done an Irish jig while wearing nothing but a smile.

iDarky
July 25th, 2009, 04:25 PM
lol that was funny ....................

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 28th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Sometimes I go over there and punch the person that insulted me I just say whatever randomly. I use a cuss word and then use any random object that I can think of at the time

:t354:TG

Anxiety.
July 28th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I usually agree with them. It works way better.

But I tend to just shout fowl language at them.

Rokusasu
July 28th, 2009, 01:48 PM
No, nine times outta ten I suck at comebacks. D: Though later on, I'll usually have a sudden: "Oh, I shoulda said THAT!" moment. D;