PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to think my Zune's broken./iPod Touch question.

.Seth
July 25th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Anyways, I think my Zune is broken. The touch pad doesn't...click like it used to and if I move the headphone jack when it's plugged in a bit to the left, it makes the audio sound really weird. My headphones don't do this when they're plugged in to my computer.

Also, it's unresponsive in the Zune computer software.

Anyways, I also had a question about iPod touches. "Are they worth it?"

I've been thinking about getting one for a while...so I thought I'd just ask about it.
Thanks.

Gerri Shin
July 25th, 2009, 08:42 PM
To be honest, until Apple reveals what new things they have in store for the 3rd generation of the iPod touch (rumoured to be out this fall) the ZuneHD that will be released already has it somewhat beat in terms of speed, and video quality, however the iPod certainly has the multi-use niche with the many apps available for it.

.Seth
July 25th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Hmm, I was considering the ZuneHD, but now that you mention the rumor, I'll think I'll wait until Apple reveals what's in store for the iPod Touch 3rd Generation.
The apps feature was what was drawing me to the Touch so much.

[/should keep more up-to-date on Apple products]

PokemonCrazy
July 26th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Anyways, I think my Zune is broken. The touch pad doesn't...click like it used to and if I move the headphone jack when it's plugged in a bit to the left, it makes the audio sound really weird. My headphones don't do this when they're plugged in to my computer.

Also, it's unresponsive in the Zune computer software.

My Zune was unresponsive to the sofware once, I thought mine was broken as well, it turns out it wasn't broken just the battery was dead. Try charging yours, if that doesn't work just let it rest! Don't use it for a couple days then try again.

PS - For the headphone thing, mine does that too, don't worry it's not broken.

PSS - For the touch pad thing, it's probably just from overusage (if that's how you spell it). I've had mine since Christmas and my touch pad is starting to ware out too.

SMGKururu
July 26th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Really, wait until Zuney Zune HD comes out. While IPod touch is worth what it costs, it would be better to wait... with competition, the prices'll probably go down. And ZuneHD turn out better.