PDA

View Full Version : -[Bad Habits]-

Anxiety.
July 26th, 2009, 11:03 AM
So PC, do you have any bad habits? What are they?

I personally have a habit of cracking my knuckles and biting my fingers.
Would you call my twitch a bad habit? Well yeah, I twitch as well.

Uh. Sorry if this has been made before, I might have just missed it on accident :/

.Seth
July 26th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I have a bad habit of replying to random OVP threads.

Ooops, there I go again.

Anxiety.
July 26th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Aha! Me too ¬¬
I reply to nearly every OVP thread... damn. I need a life.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 26th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Laughing at awkward times... awkward times where I shouldn't be laughing... :(

Rokusasu
July 26th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I crack my bones- fingers and toes. I chew my nails when I'm nervous/ bored. D;

Sora
July 26th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I have a bad habit of moving my feet/leg when I'm sitting/laying down. XD;

I also have a bad habit of cracking my knuckles, and ripping my nails off (Pretty much do what a mail clipper is supposed to do. Not like, my whole nail. That would hurt. D: ). >_>

Anxiety.
July 26th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I can't stay still either. I move a lot. Y'know, I can't get comfortable.

Hatenko
July 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I crack bones. I used to be an avid nail-biter but the only thing that's kept me from biting them now is growing them out. They've almost all passed the tips of my fingers.

Bulletproof
July 26th, 2009, 12:19 PM
finally, somewhere I can get a few things off my chest =D.
firstly, I admit to nosepicking =/... my nose does itch sometimes, so I try to get the um... stuff outta my nose. fortunately for those eating their dinner right now, I can tell you that I do NOT eat it =P.
secondly, chair swinging. I'm currently swinging on my chair right now and my parents always have to come in to remind me that I could break the chair and/or my back =/.
before making a long list, I thought I'd just narrow it down to two.

Alinthea
July 26th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I crack my knuckles at times and when I am nervous, I bite my nails.

Horrid habit, I know, but :/

Anxiety.
July 26th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Awh. I swing on chairs too.
Damn. I have so many bad habits ¬¬

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 26th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Bad habits huh?

For one, i've been chewing my nails for the past 7 years, god is it hard to stop :/
Second, i tend to be a douchebag to males irl, not that i want to it just happens :(
Third, i think thats all.

Timbjerr
July 26th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Other than being an all-around jerk, I've got no bad habits. ^_^

.little monster
July 26th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I nibble on the inside of my left cheek when I am bored, and I have a huge scar there now. I am trying to stop, so far all I have done is stopped doing it as often as I did. *works harder*

Bella_909
July 26th, 2009, 01:11 PM
I dont really have any bad habits. However, I am very clumsy. I also say things alound! which are ment to be kept quiet hehe :D

Melody
July 26th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I have a few bad habits, most of which are merely minor things, that no one ever comments on.

Fortunately, in situations where those bad habits would be a problem, I can refrain from them long enough to get through whatever moment it is. XD

Ayselipera
July 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I bite my nails sometimes, but I'm usually good at catching myself before its too late.
Besides that I smile a lot when I'm nervous. I guess thats a bad habit?

Camisado
July 26th, 2009, 01:54 PM
I think my bad habit is complaining about things xD;

Naruto Uzumaki
July 26th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Swearing, talkign street 9Like ghetto things because I was raised in the ghetto, Don't judge me! :3), saying the N word lol and thats it!

Lily!
July 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Nail-biting is by far the worst of my habits. I also tend to bite and pick at the skin around my nails to the point that they bleed sometimes. Another habit of mine is rubbing my eyes. I do it so often.

I guess swearing is a bad habit, but I don't think of it as a personal problem like the above. Lately I can't stop saying "piss". :D

Gymnotide
July 26th, 2009, 06:02 PM
My only bad habit is loving you </3

EmeraldSky
July 26th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I bite my nails when stressed or nervous

Michii
July 26th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Michii's bad habits
Cracking her fingers, biting her nails, ripping the skin off of her fingers around her nails, saying things without analyzing them, laughing when something horrible/not funny is occuring/has occured (habit or hiding sadness?), not feeding herself it her mother doesn't provide food, saying sorry to everyone for things I shouldn't be sorry for, and I think outloud. el oh el or doodles, I was thinking outloud when I typed that I think outloud XD;.

Citrinin
July 26th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Biting my nails comes to mind. It's not because I'm nervous or anything, it's just something to occupy my mouth. XDDD; As a result, all my nails are rugged. :P

Soul Eater
July 26th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Biting my nails is a big one for me. :|

Guillermo
July 26th, 2009, 11:41 PM
I NEEEEED TO STOP BITING MY NAILS. :[[

Michii's bad habits
Cracking her fingers, biting her nails, ripping the skin off of her fingers around her nails, saying things without analyzing them, laughing when something horrible/not funny is occuring/has occured (habit or hiding sadness?), not feeding herself it her mother doesn't provide food, saying sorry to everyone for things I shouldn't be sorry for, and I think outloud. el oh el or doodles, I was thinking outloud when I typed that I think outloud XD;.

Not to mention singing the song that never ends.

jkmishyily<3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 27th, 2009, 10:00 AM
I have a bad habbit of talking like a sailor and writing such short post in forums because I don't know what else to write

:t354:TG

Cherrim
July 27th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I used to bite my fingernails a lot but after yeaaaars I finally broke that habit. :D For the most part my nails stay fairly long which is great.

The only really bad habit I have now is my procrastinating tendencies. >_< I really need to get past it but I have no idea how. Nor the willpower. XD;

Little Monster
July 27th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Eating chewing gum and m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.i.n.g.

evking
July 27th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Here are 3 habits that I have:
1. Picking my nose
2. Sucking and biting my thumb
and 3, butt scratching.

I can't stop the habits! I'M CONTROLLED MY ALIENS!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucario giavlés
July 27th, 2009, 02:58 PM
1: sitting liek a lucario eating (cross legged... lucario side)
2: being alone (lucario side)
3: finger cracking/wrist cracking
4: daydreaming/flashbacks of past life (flashbacks is my lucario side)
5: craveing a mud bath (mostly lucario side)
6: playin video games while waiting 4 my laggy computer finishing 2 load (impationt lucario side)
7: walking/running liek a lucario (lucario side)
8: eating liek a lucario (lucario side)
9: carrying random stuff in my pockets *pens, papers tht have notes about some random stuff e.g: symbols, pics* (lucario side?)
10: practsing aura (lucario side)

ShinjisLover
July 27th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Sit back and see the longest list of your lives.

Bite my nails
Nitpick
Crack Knuckles
Foul Language at Random Moments
Easily Angered
Lazy/Slacker
Crack Neck
Daydreamer
And I think I may be too assertive

Okay, maybe not the longest list. .

Mr.Kirby
July 27th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Saying sorry excessively (I'm always so guilty D: ), being a procrastinator, not following my promises through and always feeling like people are out to get me. *shot* I could name a dozen more, but those seem to be my worst. \o/ People also say my talking with my hands is a bad habit and mock me for it, but personally I like that habit and don't see a single thing wrong with it. D:<