PDA

View Full Version : Make your computer 10x faster!

SMGKururu
July 26th, 2009, 03:12 PM
One of my friends told me about this, he said that if you delete the system32 folder on your computer, located at C:\Windows\System32, it will boot up at least 10x faster!

Wow, you guys are stupid, you CANNOT delete System32! God, do you really think I'm THAT horrible? You have to practically HACK windows to be able to do that! I've tried it, mother****ers, so shut up.

Gunn
July 26th, 2009, 03:17 PM
This is getting as old as the Alt+F4 joke.

Belong
July 26th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Im confused?? so is this for real or is this just some lame joke?

Princess Sandshrew
July 26th, 2009, 03:22 PM
:/\ dunt delete the foler

Cassino
July 26th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Im confused?? so is this for real or is this just some lame joke?
It's a joke; the folder contains the Windows system files.

.Seth
July 26th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Well, if you want a broken computer, go ahead.
It's a joke, and deleting that will pretty much kill your computer.

Camisado
July 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I guess it's true though, stopping Windows from working does make it boot up faster ;D

Don't do it, kids. Touching anything in the Windows folder is usually a bad idea, short of fonts.

Avey
July 26th, 2009, 03:53 PM
I guess it's true though, stopping Windows from working does make it boot up faster ;D

Don't do it, kids. Touching anything in the Windows folder is usually a bad idea, short of fonts.

I know, once I touched one of my Windows and I ended up with a cut finger :(

Greene1516
July 26th, 2009, 04:12 PM
This guy should be banned for this, causing some kid to unbeknowingly kill his computer isn't a joke and isn't funny.

Avey
July 26th, 2009, 04:15 PM
This guy should be banned for this, causing some kid to unbeknowingly kill his computer isn't a joke and isn't funny.

I think someone has a lack of faith in a certain race of creatures. Firstly, this joke's been going around too long for anyone to not have heard of it, and secondly, no one's stupid enough to do so just because the original poster's friend said it was a good thing to do. Also, don't you reckon most kids would read through the thread to see the feedback before doing anything that might potentially harm their computers?

But then again, we are talking about the human race.

Counterfeit
July 26th, 2009, 04:17 PM
..causing some kid to unbeknowingly kill his computer isn't a joke and isn't funny.Oh it can be, trust me. xD;

SMGKururu
July 26th, 2009, 04:55 PM
You guys are retarded! YOU CANNOT DELETE SYSTEM32! Anyone who had the tech knolodge to be able to would know it's a bad thing to do, you'd pretty much have to hack windows to delete it.

God, you talk about me being stupid, do you really ****ing think I'd post this if I hadn't made sure it was safe!? **** you guys. Everyone on the internet is stupid, you guys are right.

ban me? I'm informing anyone who doesn't know, anyone who actually tries this will get a message that says windows lies in the folder.

And spelling "unknowingly" like that isn't ****ing funny, either.

Arcanine
July 26th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I'm sure this is funny and all, but this thread is pointless, and on top of that swearing isn't very good. Maybe an infraction will keep you from doing something like this again.

*Closed*

Zet
July 27th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Actually you can delete system32, someone hasn't done their homework ;3