PDA

View Full Version : Where is your tickle spot?

Belong
July 26th, 2009, 03:30 PM
So i was just soooo bored that i made up a question for you. Whats your ticklesh spot? Mine is my neck =z

Link
July 26th, 2009, 03:40 PM
This made me Lol.
Som i'm going to answer.
My feet Aaaarrrghhh... So annoying! My Gf could never give me a foot rub without me squirming haha

Soul Eater
July 26th, 2009, 03:42 PM
The sides of my stomach. Like, seriously. If you poke me there, I totally squeal. D: My friend did it all the time and she almost got me in trouble at school. >:|

Swift!
July 26th, 2009, 03:46 PM
My feet. It was difficult for my mum to put a bandage on when I burnt one, my foot was jerking all over the place.

Camisado
July 26th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I'm ticklish absolutely everywhere =<

ShinjisLover
July 26th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I'm ticklish everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

Avey
July 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM
My neck. Can't stand my sisters when they decide to pick on it :(

xxxLatiasxxx
July 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I've always been ticklish on my feet.

.Seth
July 26th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Probably my foot. (I didn't say feet, I said foot, meaning one). :|

.little monster
July 26th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I am ticklish everywhere. Even the tip of my thumb.

Lily!
July 26th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I'm ticklish from everywhere, but my neck and ribcage are my biggest ticklish spots. I have an annoying squeak to accompany the tickle as well.

SQUEEEEEEEK~♫

Rokusasu
July 26th, 2009, 04:18 PM
My tummy/sides. D: I squeal like a little girl if someone so much as pokes me there.

Belong
July 26th, 2009, 06:33 PM
The sides of my stomach. Like, seriously. If you poke me there, I totally squeal. D: My friend did it all the time and she almost got me in trouble at school. >:|

haha XD wow, that must have sucked! I have never met anyone that is ticklesh there but then again, I dont usually ask them that...

<~F.M.P~>
July 26th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Gahhhh!! Everywhere, and everyone decides It's funny to tickle me >: Just poke my sides and I jump.

Belong
July 26th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Gahhhh!! Everywhere, and everyone decides It's funny to tickle me >: Just poke my sides and I jump.

haha, *Pokes sides then runs*

Ayselipera
July 26th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Pretty much everywhere especially my neck.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 26th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Anywhere.

Seriously, I sometimes laugh when people tap me on the shoulder XD

Star★Seeker
July 26th, 2009, 07:45 PM
My upper back and shoulders. I can never have massage without laughing. xD

Cassino
July 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Almost everywhere; it's annoying and hindering.

Michii
July 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM
I'm ticklish almost everywhere. I can't get my toenails done without being embarrassed, because I feel stupid when my foot jerks when they lady picks it up to do the nails :/. I'm not ticklish on my knees. My stomach is extremely ticklish, with my sides being the most. If I get poked in my stomach or bumped into, it tickles me. My ribs, arms, and back are ticklish, and tickling my neck more or less paralyzes me. Oh, and tickling my face (you know, the lightly brushing of it?) makes me fall asleep, lolably.

This post can be read in so many ways, can't it XDDD.

Mr.Kirby
July 26th, 2009, 08:24 PM
No joke, if I'm hyper enough, everywhere is my tickle spot. For a while my friends would kid that I'm like the pillsbury dough boy because poking, or just motioning like you would poke my stomach made me double over laughing. But I'm always rather upbeat with other people. :'( At any given time, my neck is by far the most ticklish. My sister scolds me for giggling so much when she's adjusting a necklace or fixing my hair, just faintly touching my neck.

Patchisou Yutohru
July 26th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I'm afraid to say that I'm ticklish absolutely everywhere. :(

Citrinin
July 26th, 2009, 10:51 PM
It's not so much place as places. I'm ticklish on my feet (top and bottom), armpits, sides and front of my neck, front and and sides of my chest and stomach, and on my forearm (the side of the palm of my hand). And it's not just regular ticklish feeling in these places - it's super tickle. D: I can also tickle myself, and, most annoyingly, so can the collars of my shirts sometimes. D:

Blue_Drifblim
July 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
It's not so much place as places. I'm ticklish on my feet (top and bottom), armpits, sides and front of my neck, front and and sides of my chest and stomach, and on my forearm (the side of the palm of my hand). And it's not just regular ticklish feeling in these places - it's super tickle. D: I can also tickle myself, and, most annoyingly, so can the collars of my shirts sometimes. D:

This right here. All of this.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 27th, 2009, 12:26 AM
I'm also ticklish everywhere, i hate being tickled ;( I still get tickled by my mom at the age of 16 :/ it's lame.

Nintendoowned
July 27th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Most certainly me feet and ribs :D

Kazukii
July 27th, 2009, 02:45 AM
My sides where's there no bone protection XD; It kills me if I'm tickled there!

Anxiety.
July 27th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Everywhere ¬¬
Especially my neck and back. If you so much as poke my neck or back I twitch and squirm.
Man. I hate being tickled.

Cherrim
July 27th, 2009, 05:32 AM
I'm ticklish everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

...pretty much this. :( It's horrible when friends find out.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 27th, 2009, 05:58 AM
I have many tickle spots, because I'm super ticklish, but I mostly ticklish in a place I can't reveal and also my stomach. I use to be extremely ticklish on my feet when I was little

:t354:TG

Ray Maverick
July 27th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Everywhere, but in the stomach is worse. XD
My GF tickles me when she is happy and i get mad. =D

Gold warehouse
July 27th, 2009, 06:49 AM
I get ticklish everywhere aswell and I really don't like it.
I had a mortified look on my face when my brother decided to tell my cousins about it. :[

MewMewXX
July 27th, 2009, 07:03 AM
My tickle spots are my armpits. XD
Anybody even touches me there and I'll be writhing on the floor!

Charizard★
July 27th, 2009, 07:09 AM
My sides lol. I can't stop laughing if someones tickling me there >.<"