View Full Version : Who would play you in the story of your life?

July 26th, 2009, 7:35 PM
Heard something in passing today on something my GF was watching and it just made me think of this idea. If a story was made about your life, who would play you?

As for myself, I would say perhaps Zachary Quinto or Skeet Ulrich, they have the right mix of sarcasm and seriousness in a lot of their characters and if they grew their hair out (or I cut mine) could possibly look like older similaraties of me.

July 26th, 2009, 8:23 PM
Edward Norton, so I could be as badass as he is.

But I think Seth Rogan and I share similar humor, so he'd probably play a better, but fatter, me.

July 27th, 2009, 2:47 AM
Give the older brother from Zathura about 6 more years and I reckon he could be me. Looks and sarcasm

July 27th, 2009, 7:42 AM
Probably some Indian actor lol, idk who though.

July 27th, 2009, 9:08 AM
Helena Bonham Carter.
That is, if I was a girl. She has the right amount of crazy.
I can't think of a guy who would suit me.

July 27th, 2009, 9:48 AM
Chad Michael Murray. I get told I look like him all the time.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 27th, 2009, 9:48 AM
No one because i doubt anyone can act like me

Banjora Marxvile
July 27th, 2009, 9:54 AM
No-one, due to the reason that it wwould make them look bad... But I suppose in my insane, as well as serious moods, and my childish-ness at times, I'd say David Tennant, or Hugh Laurie.

Wings Don't Cry
July 27th, 2009, 7:49 PM
There's this one girl that I know who could probably do a good me but she'd have trouble with being a male bit.

July 27th, 2009, 9:47 PM
I don't know too many actors/actresses, but I'm pretty sure none could play me correctly (although they could maybe make me seem sexier?) X3

That fellow in Ctep's avi would definitely play my first ex-boyfriend, though. They look scarily the same.

July 27th, 2009, 9:59 PM
I'd have to say Reese Witherspoon. We're both just kicky little blond girls tryin' to make it in the world and findin' love along the way.

July 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I'd say Robin Williams could do a good me...if he was about 30 years younger.:D