PDA

View Full Version : The funniest moment of your life?

Belong
July 26th, 2009, 08:05 PM
So tell me, whats the funniest moment you have had in your entire life so far? mine is when i was in like 3rd grade the teacher asked " Now which mountain is bigger?" And so i rose my hand and said " Are you talking about your b**bs?" yeah, teacher wasnt so happy about that. and i did it cuz my friend dared me to say that for 100$ but turns out he was lieing. >=( and to me in 3rd grade, having 100$ would make me rich -^_^-

I thought that was pretty funny considering how young i was

Anxiety.
July 27th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Well, I have a few quotes that will cause laughter. My friends are insane.

'You are my baby, and I don't like you' '... thanks for that text dad...' (The rest of the text was cut off)
'What's up?' 'My p*nis'
'Did you just swear at my door?' 'Yeah. **** you door!'

I would put the rest up, but I don't think they're suitable.

Jirachu
July 27th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Posting in that thread about what it's like to be God, and, at the current moment, wondering what else I could do...lol It's humoress to me, really....

Espesally since I could care less if i'm God or even have God-like powers. And I don't really care to change the world that much, either...I just try to hope things will get better, it's probably the best way to go about it, espesally for me lol

This post was yet another funny moment. Uhhh, but I have A LOT of funny childhood moments, too.....espesally Pokemon related ones. And even before then.....

God (XD), this topic is hard to post in! lol

donavannj
July 27th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Um... I don't know. Most of them involve inside jokes. Like the term "foodgasm". Which is the word we invented for eating food that gives you a very pleasing feeling in your taste buds. The first documented case among my friends involved dipping a Snicker's ice cream bar into a jar of peanut butter.

Avey
July 27th, 2009, 07:15 AM
The funniest moment in my life is an unsuitable story and you don't deserve to end up burning in hell for reading it.

Blue_Drifblim
July 27th, 2009, 10:26 AM
I've had so many moments where I've laughed so hard I couldn't breathe that can't choose one.

mitzoken
July 27th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Probably when my family had a home made slip 'n slide set up in the yard. I slid on the top of my head, somehow keeping my body straight up. I tried to do it again, but failed. Miserably. ._.

.little monster
July 27th, 2009, 12:05 PM
When I thought I was on fire but it was just the red coloring on my shirt. We were at a bon fire. >: I've hated myself ever since.

walms
July 27th, 2009, 01:36 PM
i wud say there are 2

1st
i went to the shop with my mate and some fireworks were goin of on my street so as we were comin back one went of and my m8 ducked like some one was tryin to kill him

2nd
i was walkin down a thin street with my m8 and a car turnd round the corner at a low spped a my m8 pushes me on to the pavement (i am right next to) then runs to the other side and i just stand there laughing at him

bit.trip void
July 27th, 2009, 01:38 PM
There are some, but they are... yeah.

T/D with Will.

Ayselipera
July 27th, 2009, 01:41 PM
There are a few.

The only one I can remember right now is that one time my friend was passing me a cheat sheet for a test we were taking. So in the middle of the test she placed it on my leg. I have really sensitive legs though so I ended up screaming because I thought it was a bug. Ahahah yeah... then I laughed pretty hard.

2A4Rulez
July 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM
This happened in the 6th grade.

Teacher: What is another word for chewing food
Class:*A bunch of random guesses*
Teacher:Mastur_
Kid: MASTURBATE!!!!!

LOL

Åzurε
July 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Awkward gravy stains are the only thing to come to mind currently...

Xairmo
July 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Not my funniest, but it was recent-

Dad: Did you cut Grandma's lawn today?
Me. Yes, Dad.
Dad: Both the front and back yards?
Me: No, I only did the back yard. I was tryin' to give Grandma's lawn a Kate Gosselin kind of look -- short in the back and crazy and long in the front.

Well, I thought it was funny. Don't judge me... >.>

Neutrino
July 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Lol, there are a few. Like, on time, I was at a party with my dad, and there was this pregnant woman who no-one was paying attention to. I kinda fancied her, and, being the suck-up that I was, ended up asking if I could feel her baby. Without waiting for an answer, I put my ear to her belly and put my hand next to my ear. She slapped me and walked off, after kindly telling me that she wasn't pregnant after all. O_o

Lash
July 28th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I have two:

When I was at some mind**** image site, and I came across this one image where this one girls facial features were upside down. When my friend and I noticed it, we spent six hours laughing about it.

Another was a quote from Doctor Proctor in EP047 of the Pokemon anime:
"I've never been able to refuse requests from young girls."
I'm a teenager with the sense of humor of a freshman, I thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

Xebelleon
July 28th, 2009, 02:39 PM
I own a cat...

So I'm out of cat kibble and "the cat" is being a cat about it.
Off to the grocery store because I also need more cereal.

So I buy a box of cat kibble. Generic no name store brand because it's awesome to be cheap.
So I buy a box of Cocoa Puffs.

I get home. Put some ("Shut up, cat!") food in the bowl.

Now time for my breakfast, I get the milk, a bowl, and a spoon.
Munch munch munch.

Then it hits me.

I pour the cat food into a washed and empty plastic ice cream pail and place it on the pantry shelf. I shake the crumbs out of the box.

Then I pour ALL the Cocoa Pebbles into the cat food box.
Having to be at work for a noon hour shift, I take the box of "Kokoa Kibble"
on the bus with me for a snack.

Eating Cocoa Puffs out of a cat kibble box? On the bus? Burping with pride? And abusing the use of "meow"?

Epic LOL moment for anyone interested.

Lol, there are a few.

Who doesn't have a few?

Nyu~♥!
July 29th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I can't remember... o_0

When my cousin set a firecracker on fire and put it behind him to scare the heck outta everyone else, but instead it backfired onto his back.

Yup.. I think that's it.