PDA

View Full Version : Because their reaction made it THAT much funnier

digi-kun
July 27th, 2009, 05:59 AM
So what's the most messed up thing you've done for the purpose of seeing how people react to it?
Situations can range from weird birthday presents, pranks, doing something completely random for no reason, etc. :p

The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
July 27th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Ahaha, that reminds me of a prank me and my cousin did to a random person who walked on the street! I was standing on the window, when someone walked on the street. I told my cousin, and he started screaming on the Phone- Bell (it leads to our dorr,on the street,you know.). I laughed so much, i thought i'd suffocate! The person on the street got scared so much, he run away! XD

Idiot!
July 31st, 2009, 04:40 PM
I give crude remarks, ask innocently, laugh inappropriately and such just to see that face.

Neko64
July 31st, 2009, 05:08 PM
A ate the head off a dandelion once. :D

I also jokingly had seizures at my friend's house before because she was playing acoustic versions of Armor for Sleep songs, which freaked me out (in a good way). At one point I fell off her bed and made a really loud thump onto the hard wood floor. XD

Ayselipera
July 31st, 2009, 05:41 PM
When my little brother and I were really young we were hanging out with my cousin. So my cousin had taken the smallest bite of a cookie that you couldn't tell and she ended up putting it back. So my little brother went and ate the cookie. After he ate it I told him that when you eat something that someone else already took a bite of your body changes to look like them. He ended up bawling his eyes out because he thought he was going to grow boobs. XD

Wings Don't Cry
July 31st, 2009, 06:06 PM
I didn't do this but 2 years ago my teacher showed us his bagpipes and started playing them and one kid threw up from listening to it.

Xairmo
July 31st, 2009, 06:22 PM
Well when I'm with my female friends and they start to talk about "feminine topics," I always like to interject and comment about how horrible my periods are and that it's like an "emotional rollercoaster." I do it somewhat for the reaction, but more so because I feel left out. :[

.little monster
July 31st, 2009, 11:16 PM
I give crude remarks, ask innocently, laugh inappropriately and such just to see that face.
I have to say I do the same. I also play on people's fears. My friend is afraid of cockroaches so I told her:

"When you are sleeping you will wake up to find cockroaches crawling out of every pore on your body."

Just for the reaction. She reacted quite hilariously.

Aphrodite
July 31st, 2009, 11:20 PM
Put on my Scream mask, grabbed a cheese knife and pretended to stab a friend who was over at my house.
He played along so I didn't get much satisfaction, so I killed him.

Rokusasu
August 2nd, 2009, 02:53 PM
Singing The Cloud Song with my friend whilst we were walking through the mall. She did the beat, I did the high-pitched voice, both of us as loudly as we could. We got a few looks... :3

ShinjisLover
August 2nd, 2009, 03:56 PM
I usually play-up people's fears. It's fun to see them jump/scream when I scare them crapless.

Michii
August 2nd, 2009, 04:25 PM
The most messed up thing I've done was in sixth grade, when I was weeks from turning twelve.

My best friend, let's call her Maria, and I had a best friend who we'll call...ermm... Ophelia. Maria and I were treated like crap muffins by Ophelia. On one June day, Maria and I got on AIM and made a chat with Ophelia. We decided to get back at Ophelia for all of the stuff she had done to us. So we pretended that we got into this major fight and such. One of us hit each other, but I forget which one. Anyway, we made Ophelia pick which was right, and then told her that it was just a joke. She was really angry, and rightly so. She made a note to Maria (idk why she wasn't as angry at me) and circled spots on the paper where she had cried and all that stuff. She included a red rose for Maria.

Long story short, it was horrid. We became friends again, but seperated in seventh grade. All four of us (there was another best friend) were seperated in one way or another by the time we got into highschool. It's the worst thing I've ever done to anyone to see their reaction, and I hate it. Although I was only eleven then, it still doesn't excuse my actions. :/

Vie
August 2nd, 2009, 11:02 PM
Christmas gift for mummy.
I took an old brrom and wrapped it into paper. she wrapped it out and then she was very disappointed. what she did not see was that I had a red string laying right behind it. she followed it and found a piece of chocolate. then she found another red strig, followed it into the garden and found two DVD's (charlie and the chocolate factory and chocolat). then she had to keep on searching until she found two more books. :D

and last year my gift was a day with huskies and learning how to drive with those sleighs.

mummy loves my christmas gifts. :D

Anxiety.
August 3rd, 2009, 06:47 AM
I punched someone in the stomach, to prove a point, that nobody would take my side for anything.
Also, it was just plain funny.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 3rd, 2009, 08:39 AM
Disturb people by making random inappropriate comments and driving them up the wall. Sometimes, I cause emotional pain. Well, I am a sadist. >:-)

Other than that, doing everything on the 100 annoying things to do list.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 7th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I locked my cats in my closet and told my mom that they ran away because I invited a friend to the house and while he was leaving, they both ran out. She started crying but, one of my cats got out somehow =/

:t354:TG

Wings Don't Cry
August 7th, 2009, 01:53 PM
The other day at school we made a friend of mine swallow dry ice. We also got it on video for your viewing pleasures.
I wasn't exactly there, I was eating my lunch on the bench at 0:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDSXfDU8RLg

Klippy
August 7th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Weirdest thing I've done to get a reaction...

Umm..maybe driving backwards in my school parking lot for five minutes and then parking perfectly just to impress people. XD; I know that's not "weird", but it was pretty dumb of me.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 7th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Probably doing my Walrus Laugh in the middle of class when people are just laughing under thier beath when something slightly humerous is said.

eg:
Teacher: ...they didn't do so well.
Students other than me: *quiet laughs*
Me: DOE- HO HO HO HO HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!11111

XD

ReyRey-Pyon
August 7th, 2009, 03:42 PM
almost every thing I do or say is for the lulz :D

I quite enjoy the lulz you know
I piss off my sister for the lulz most often eue

Ruphire
August 7th, 2009, 03:46 PM
OH wow..

Well, one time my friend dared me to go up to a random person at this baseball game and yell "HOBKNOCKER!!" *Which I now know means a Hobo, or a Tramp. XD*

So I go up and do it, and the guy turns around and screams, then runs away.

I thought I would die of laughter after he ran off.