PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite fast food eatery?

Owl
July 27th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Mine is Taco Bell and Panda Express! Whats yours?

EDIT: I forgot to post a Poll again -_-

Cassino
July 27th, 2009, 09:04 AM
The word eatery always makes me lol.

Burger King, mainly for their chips and how they still feel like the sort of place that does what fast food restaurants were originally made to do.
McDonalds', as well as having less favourable food on my terms, feels like some kind of child-friendly health-advice-compliant hippie hut owned, funnily enough, by a paedophillic clown. :V Japanese Ronald is cool though.

Anxiety.
July 27th, 2009, 09:09 AM
KFC. No competition.

I love my chicken, and that place is the best for it. Despite the fact that it is salmonella on a bone, it tastes so good! Every time I see an advert for it, I cry a little on he inside, because I don't have that over prices chicken in front of me.

.Seth
July 27th, 2009, 09:15 AM
I'd say
Burger King: It just seems awesome. Plus, they have really good fries. Or at least the one where I live does. :|
McDonalds: You never see the cardboard cutouts of Ronald there. Plus, they have good food. :P
KFC is too greasy.

.little monster
July 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Mine is Taco Bell and Panda Express! Whats yours?

EDIT: I forgot to post a Poll again -_-
Seeing as how you have no edit message you edited very quickly after you made the thread. Which, you could have added a poll anyways. You can add polls for awhile after posting the thread. Tools > Add Poll

KFC, I like chicken.

Cherrim
July 27th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Either Taco Bell or McDonald's. :B

I actually really like McDonald's hamburgers--in Canada anyway. Much less greasy and they're actually fairly good. v_v

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 27th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Mines is Burger King and if not Papa Johns because they rock and they rule

:t354:TG

ShinjisLover
July 27th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Taco Bell! Their cheese quesdillas are the shizz. XD And their nachos, and their meatless taco salads, and their frutista freeze; I could go on, but I shan't (or is it 'shizzin't?).

Rokusasu
July 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Burger King. <3 Their vegetarian burgers are divine. :3

Amaruuk
July 27th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Popeye's Chicken is the best fast food chicken. Ever. It's also my favorite fast food in general, although it's kind of expensive even compared to getting Roaster's (which is a sit-in restaurant, though I usually get to-go).

McDonald's is good, too. Their fries pwn, and they're the only place I'll eat a burger from.

Camisado
July 27th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I don't particularly have a favourite, I just have a list of which ones I'd go to if I had to, in order of preference.

The top one is KFC. I am a bit partial to their Twister wraps.

Least favourite is Burger King, ever since I got forced into going to one in London and it was nasty.

Jack O'Neill
July 27th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I have no real preference. Most fast food tastes the same to me anyway, so I just go wherever's closer or otherwise more convenient.

EmeraldSky
July 27th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Taco Bell for the <3. My only complaint is that they put too much lettuce on the tacos

Sweet Candace
July 27th, 2009, 02:44 PM
I like Subway, but there not really called fast food, my favorite would be McDonalds. They [McDonalds] have the best fries.

Bella_909
July 27th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I would have to say Pizza Express. :P Dough balls and pizza's with a whole fryed egg on top of it! You cant get better then that

Captain Fabio
July 27th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Ummmm, mine would have to be Pizza Hut.
Haha.

RANDOM MUCH?!

Greene1516
July 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
A toughy because I don't eat much fast food, but I would have to go with Eddit Rockets, great stuff. After that I don't mind the odd Burger King or Abrakebabra, or a very rare Subway. McDonalds has too many substitutes and their notorius "waste not" policy which is quite literal, KFC has too many GMO's, and Supermacs...well let's just say I have seen how they cook their food and it turns me.

Toshiro.
July 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM
I like a lot... McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, KFC, Wendy's... but I guess my favorite would be Burger King. I love their fries x]

Wings Don't Cry
July 27th, 2009, 05:23 PM
KFC ftw, I like their chicken, seasoned chips, potato & gravy, coleslaw, popcorn chicken, zinger burger etc.... heck I even like eating their bread rolls

Hiidoran
July 27th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I don't really have a favorite anymore; I've become jaded to them all. >:

I guess McDonalds' cheeseburgers aren't bad. I'll go with them.

Ayselipera
July 27th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Wendy's! Taco Bell come at a close second though.

Wulf
July 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I usually don't fast food. All that grease gives me a nasty stomach ache, but I do enjoy Carl's Jr./Hardees and Jack in the Box.

xxxLatiasxxx
July 27th, 2009, 06:58 PM
My favorite fast food eatery is Burger King.

Timbjerr
July 27th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Taco Bell and Whataburger...

OMG, whataburger has the best burgers evar!!!

THEROGE12
July 27th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Taco bell is F***** Amesome
and Delicous

Miss Soupy
July 27th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Chick-Fil-A. Man, I'm drooling just thinking about their waffle fries and chicken. And then there's Subway to suit my sandwich needs... >____>

Ricky429
July 27th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I really love Sonic. There food is just so good and their smoothies.

Citrinin
July 27th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Either Hell's Pizza (I believe this is a chain local to New Zealand, in case you haven't heard of it) or Subway. ^_^

Star★Seeker
July 27th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Wendy's. The food's delicious, and very affordabble. In economically critical times, Wendy's is a beacon of hope for the hungry ones with less than $17 dollars at hand. :3

Saltare.
July 27th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Panda Express, McDonalds.

And this awesome place in New York City called BAMN! It's sooo good! It takes 18 seconds to get your food. Unless, you are extremly picky...but I love that place...sooo yummy :P

Azonic
August 2nd, 2009, 08:06 AM
I... really don't care for fast food at all. If I had to pick, Subway (if that's what you call fast food) and Five Guys would be my top picks.

Yamikarasu
August 2nd, 2009, 09:47 AM
Probably Wendy's, although I don't go out to eat much. Of course, they're all good.

Pokepal17
August 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
McDonalds I would say (since that's they only one I ever go to, not very often either :P)

fer
August 2nd, 2009, 06:32 PM
I'd say
Burger King: It just seems awesome. Plus, they have really good fries. Or at least the one where I live does. :|
Yes they do I luv them :3
I just like Taco Bell or Del Taco really,don't eat much of the stuff anymore.

Red1530
August 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
My favorite fast food restaurant has to be McDonald's because I'm employed there.:D

Haza
August 3rd, 2009, 12:57 PM
Panda Express/ Taco Bueno/ Wendys/ McDonalds

Jasonpower
August 3rd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Mine is kfc carls jr. and mcdonalds.They make good food

xMeowthz
August 3rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Taco bell. I like soft tacos :O

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 5th, 2009, 09:14 AM
My favorites are McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, and KFC.

perajorma
August 5th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I like turttles =)

jolteon.
August 5th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Um, Probably carl's juniors, Jack in the box, or Burger King.
I don't like fast food much though, but sometimes I'd rather have that than real food. >>; My parents always want vietnamese/chinese food.

Åzurε
August 5th, 2009, 03:49 PM
McDonald's or Chik-Fil-A for fries, Sonic for drinks and shakes, Chik-Fil-A or KFC for chicken, and Burger King for, uh, burgers. With Dairy Queen for ice cream!

...Not at all picky. XD

Michii
August 5th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I like McDonald's or Burger King when it comes to fast food. Mainly for the french fries, but I just like the greasy food once in a while. :3333;

Chloè
August 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Well, since Starrie is a Vegitarian, I would say my favorite is Subway.
... Eat fresh... XD

Sakura Rain
August 5th, 2009, 07:46 PM
I loves me some Jack in the Box. Pizza Hut and McDonald's are good too. Oh, and KRYSTAL! I love them little burgers.

22sa
August 5th, 2009, 08:14 PM
I usually go for burgers... but all of those Fast Food chains are good. I go to McDonald's, Subway and A&W mostly.

Diddy Kong
August 5th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I loooooooove Burger King. I think that's my favorite. Chicken fries ftw. XD

Pokemon Master Gold
August 6th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Taco bell lol. Its the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie Kong
August 6th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I would marry Taco Bell. Burger King is a close second, though.

ReyRey-Pyon
August 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Im really liking the thought of some Whitecastle Sliders <u>
a close second is Burger King

deliriouspurple
August 7th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I don't have any favorites but this is the place I always go, Yellow Cab-for pizzas, Jolibee, KFC and Max's.

Graceful
August 7th, 2009, 03:21 AM
McDonalds(Umm...Caramel Milkshake!) and KFC -Ummm Chicken.....XD

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 7th, 2009, 09:27 AM
McDonalds and Kenny Rogers. Although, Kenny Rogers is expensive. D:

vanna.
August 7th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Chick-fil-A. Yummm :3
Too bad there aren't too many near me since I'm on the west coast.
I like Taco Bell and Pick Up Sticks, too.

Napalm
August 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Hungry Jacks, a bit more expensive than McDonalds, but WAY WORTH THE MONEY. Love their Bacon Deluxe burgers :D Not to mention free refills. Though, once I refilled so many times, I got kicked out, lol.

Forever
August 8th, 2009, 01:26 AM
KFC.

Although the TV said that it ruined a child's brain... I just love the chicken.

McDonalds is next favourite. Everything else I don't care for.

flight
August 11th, 2009, 09:05 PM
McDonalds. I'm a kid, I know, but I'm still lovin' it. :3

The ones around my area make some really good burgers and I haven't gotten sick or anything as a result of eating there; not even once to my knowledge. o_o

sanny the hedgehog
August 15th, 2009, 07:38 PM
the mexican in me says taco bell

other than that really any other than that i dont really care where i eat
as long as its sanitary!!

s0nido
August 16th, 2009, 12:36 PM
McDonalds or KFC, since they're the only ones in my city that provide Halal food. :/

BHwolfgang
August 16th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I prefer Arby's and Taco Bell more than Burger Kings. McDonalds is just too fat for me.